Giveaway Day :: Whitney Caroline Designs

This giveaway is hosted by Whitney Caroline of Whitney Caroline Designs. A good southern name for some southern styled gifts, if I might say so myself.

Whitney's husband is in the Navy so instead of having a brick and mortar shop, she has a cute as a button on line gift shop full of items that can be personalized from umbrellas, to soaps to jewelry, bags, pacifier clips, towels, message boards, stationary and invitations.... and so much more.


Whitney Caroline can even custom gift wrap your gift items whether it be one gift or a slew of bridesmaids gifts. She believes that presentation is highly important and her attention to detail is quite evident. Fly on over to Whitney Caroline Designs and see all the possibilities.


Leave a comment to be entered to win a $50 Gift Certificate to Whitney Caroline Designs! Scroll down to enter the next giveaway!

851 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 851   Newer›   Newest»
Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

I love jewelry, and you van never have enough, or too much in my opinion!

R said...

LOVE her stuff. it's AMAZING!

Meggie said...

I heart a good monogram. :)

Stephanie said...

I think those might be the cutest flip flops I've ever seen!

Amber B. said...

Can't resist a monogram!!!

Dayna said...

Adorable items! I'm in the market for a new purse anyhow :)

Dayna
dayna.carr@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

Love WCD!!! Thanks for the giveaway!

Kristen said...

ahh those flip flops are adorable!!!

Rebecca said...

Wow, her creative possibilities are endless!
Rebecca W.
jackyandrebecca@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Those items are adorable! Love it! I would love to win,

jennschmerer said...

Oh my gosh- love the purses!!!

Robin said...

those flip flops are so cute!
r3264@aol.com

Casey said...

there's some really great stuff in her shop! I'd love to win a certificate

Becky said...

Cute, cute! I love the personalized umbrellas and baby picture frames!

Angie said...

Love this!! Thanks for hosting all these great giveaways!!
Happy Monday

lindsey said...

Soo cute! Thanks for the giveaway!

A Touch of Whimsy Designs said...

Oh I have my eye on one of those tote! Thanks so much for the chance!

Gina
sales AT atouchofwhimsy.com

Mrs. Everything said...

LOVE WCD!

courti1 at aol.com

Unknown said...

shelly gottfredson

again, such cute things.

shellygottfredson(at)yahoo(dot)com

Under this Umbrella said...

WOW!!! Love it all. Great stuff. Thanks for posting this.

chesley said...

love it..enter me!

Patty said...

So cute.

mamatigerlily(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Love it all, especially the flip flops! Very cute! Hope I win! ;)


Teresa
teresa.lee0328@yahoo.com

Melissa B. said...

I love anything monogrammed. I think it must be in Southern DNA.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Swan Family said...

Love love love it!!!!

Jill said...

Lovely. Going to check out her site right now!

Judy said...

Such cute stuff in these giveaways!! Love it all!

Jess and Jen said...

Loving it all! I hope I win this!

Amy said...

Beautiful!
pezhead33@msn.com

Irene said...

Oh I love her products. Thank you for your offer. Please count me in!

Monica said...

I love her stuff!! I've been to her site before. So please add me!

Thanks Nester!

Anonymous said...

Love the flip flops! My email address is:
cainanandlaura@msn dot com

Sam said...

So cute!

NCJill said...

wow! another giveaway...you're da bomb nester! JD122563@aol.com

Christine said...

So much cute stuff on one website! clsauder AT gmail DOT com

Jenn said...

Very cute!
jennifer@jandbsmith.com

Unknown said...

Oooh...count me in for the giveaway, please! I read about it on Facebook (courtesy of Whitney Caroline Designs). ;-)

Karla said...

Cute, cute!!

~Karla @ It's The Little Things...

Lauren said...

Her stuff is adorable!

Amy said...

Adorable!! Pick me!

Lisa said...

Such cute stuff! I love the gift wrap too, usually my favorite part of a gift is the pretty wrappings:)

Mindy said...

So cute!

Jen said...

This feels like Christmas...loving it!

Twinmommy2boys said...

Cute! Off to look at it all now.

Unknown said...

everything looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

The bag looks great to me. Thanks for the opportunity!

Tamera said...

count me in! (tnshoe@gmail.com)

Tracey said...

I would love to win this giveaway. Such beautiful stuff!
1tims@embarqmail.com

Hopeful Housewife said...

I have been in love with WCD for a while now! Would love to win ths giveaway!!!!

http://hopefullylhome.blogspot.com/

Ruth said...

Cute stuff!

Caroline said...

Thanks for having this giveaway! Everything looks great!

Brei said...

Cute stuff! I love give-away day!

Karen said...

That purse is really me:) Hope to win someday:)

Lolly said...

Super cute, I adore personalized and monogrammed stuff!!! I have been married two years and I need something monogrammed with the new last name :). laura 519 at hotmaildotcom

ashley said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

VERY sweet! I love the flip flops! Creative! julie@mcfaddenmusic.ca
Hope I will win! Julie

Anonymous said...

Awesome items! My email is jennifer.gessner@gmail.com in case I am lucky! Thanks! Jenn

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!
Lynn
keithlynn6@msn.com

Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Codi said...

I love the colors, so fun!


codiweeks@gmail.com

Christie said...

beyond cute. love the colors!

The Birds Nest said...

She has such cute stuff!!

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Very Cute stuff!~ Love the flip flops!! I am having so much fun looking at all these new shops in your giveaways! Thanks for doing this!!

Jennifer (mom of 4)

wiljen109@aol.com

Dana said...

A girl after my own heart. Nothing better than some monogrammed southern goodness!

CharityMay said...

such a nice touch to beautifully wrap a personalzed gift. hope i win!

Becky said...

what great colors and ideas!
dbhowellfamily at gmail dot com

Babs said...

inital flip-flops my favorite
babs@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

How cute! Count me in! Conniekool@hotmail.com

Julie said...

Wow, such cutestuff for such reasonable prices!

Tracy said...

Everything is just darling!

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

In my opinion, you can never have too many monogrammed purses or flip flops. Is that a Southern thing? I think it should be universal. Her stuff is darling@

Unknown said...

Gotta support those Navy wives! And with the quality of her items, it's so easy!

Nancy
jnbcoupons@gmail.com

Heather said...

Very cute stuff! Crossing my fingers!

Biteofpunkinpie said...

Very creative and talented! Can't wait to go check out her shop.

...here's hoping!

Shelby said...

such cute stuff!! thanks!

Julie M. Jackson said...

Love it! www.thisismethenjmj.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE WCD!!!

MommaJen said...

awesome goodies!

Anonymous said...

These are just wonderful
Julie

luvncandles@yahoo.com

{lauren} said...

Very cute! I like those flipflops:)

Kristen said...

I need this.

Aubrey said...

Love all of the custom monogrammed pieces!!

Anonymous said...

I love the designs!
Julie

luvncandles@yahoo.com

Michelle Smiles said...

That is some really cute stuff! Love the stationary and the damask handbags.

Stefani said...

Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! She has some awesome items!

stef@daveandstef.net

Kristen, pajama mama said...

cute stuff...I'd have no problem finding something pretty with $50!

Windy said...

I need those pink and green flip flops - too cute!

mother of three fellas said...

Love her pretty stuff :)

Joanne said...

Love the pink diaper bags!

glamdring AT thegreatlands DOT com

ila said...

Oh...way cute stuff!!!
ilagene@gmail.com

Leslie said...

these are adorable!

Anonymous said...

The flip flops = adorable!
~Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

How cute!
maryanncaballero@verizon.net

aggiemomof2 said...

LOVE personalized stuff! Thanks!
sylviarj at yahoo dot com

Jessica said...

So many great giveaways. I'll have to enter them all!

Aubstar said...

Oooh! Pick me!

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

Oh my goodness...my new favorite shop!!!

Trista said...

When are you giving away your toile couch....that's what I want to know. : )
the3welshs@msn(dot)com

Nicole said...

amazing...those flops are calling me:)

Em said...

I love when the shops gussy up the packaging! Great stuff!

emnichole@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

Great designs!

Liz said...

Very cute stuff!

Some Like it Southern said...

What cute stuff!

Heather said...

i love the monogrammed look. cute.

Anonymous said...

Want it. Love it. Need it.

tami@1966ford.com

Melissa D at DropTheBabyWeight.com said...

I'm a sucker for monogrammed anything... love that bag!

Brittany said...

Adorable stuff!

B said...

Love her stuff!

britt@3leafentertainment.com

Julie H said...

Cute stuff! pick me pick me lol

http://justmejuliejulie.blogspot.com/

Rob and Amy said...

I LOVE all of her stuff!!!

amy@v-rod.net

Tonya said...

Count me in! (-:

Melissa Lester said...

Love her stuff and would love to shop with her!

SoBella Creations said...

Cute Shop! I love anything customized.

Anonymous said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!! I love girly stuff :D

and now I'm a follower of her blog!

her ribbon topiary is wonderful...I might make my own!!!!!

Kristen said...

Very cute stuff!!

Kacee10@gmail.com

beckylbranch said...

This is so great! I would love to be entered!

Nichole said...

Those flip flops are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Her stuff is so pretty!! Would LOVE to win this!! Thanks for the giveaway!! :D

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Really lovely and I like that she considers presentation just as important as the item itself.

breanne said...

Adorable!!!

newmanfamily said...

Cute!
Lori

Joanna B said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Love them!(lanena_00@hotmail.com)

ArlaMo said...

Darling stuff! I'd love to win!

Sherrie said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Thank you for the giveaway!
~Sherrie

Sabrina said...

Those flop flops are precious!

Amy said...

Love the purse!

Thanks!

Amy

Jesica said...

The magnetic boards and the tub - too cute!

No Longer 25 said...

These are great, such fun designs!
Jade

Virginia said...

oh, wow! awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute stuff!

ktschubert@hotmail.com

Stephanie M said...

really adorable stuff!

girlofgod3130@yahoo.com

The Unruhs said...

SO cute and SO southern...

Amy said...

Very cute! I would love to win!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Oh... to look like a girl again! Will these things go nicely with paint on my hands?

signmakergirl@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

so cute!
hmglissen(at)aol(dot)com

Jessica said...

Please let me win at least one of these giveaways:)

Terri said...

Too, too cute!!!!! Blessings!

Amy said...

The gift wrap is really great! Thank you for the opportunity.

Aubstar said...

Lovely! aubstar@gmail.com

Melody said...

so cute!
melodius20@hotmail.com

Aubstar said...

I am a detail watcher myself. So it's good to know she is too. Her flair is awesome!

aubstar@gmail.com

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

I love giveaways and cute things!

Sarah S. said...

Adorable things. Such talent. Love your blog.

One Crowded House said...

pick me!

onecrowdedhouse@gmail.com
www.rowofducks.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

love this stuff!

Jane said...

I love her bright colors! Beautiful eye candy!

Anonymous said...

Darling products!


Shannon
shannitah@gmail.com

Amy said...

Such cute stuff - love it all.

amymichalski@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Cute!

coloradocharm@live.com

Paige said...

Fun stuff!

chase.paige@gmail.com

Raysha said...

So talented! Cute stuff.

Just Lisa said...

Cute stuff! Love it!

Amy said...

Ooh going to go check her out now!

October.miracle@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Cute cute cute!!!

misskp said...

Such. Cute. Things! Can't wait to check out the shop!

miss_k_p@yahoo.com

Paula said...

Her stuff is so cute. I'd love the chance to win.

Cara said...

Oh, How you can never get enough cute, personalized items.

cap3g@mtsu.edu

Nancy Hood said...

to be southern, is to be monogrammed :)

Rachel Lundy said...

So much beautiful stuff! How would I ever choose if I won the gift certificate?!

Allison McMillan said...

I'm a sucker for anything with a monogram! Thanks Nester! I'm at allisonmcmillan at earthlink dot net.

Cathy said...

So cute, I would love to win!

Linda said...

Love them. Would love to win.

Katy Tomlinson said...

Great gift ideas!!

Unknown said...

cool!

Jaime said...

All good southern girls need some monogrammed goods!!

Gwen said...

cute as a button!

Rebekah said...

Cute!

Jennie said...

I LOVE the monogrammed Flip Flops.

Mary Feagley said...

Too CUTE! Love the flip flops!!

Mary

Aimee said...

Polka dots and monograms - a sure-fire combo. Love it!

Lauren said...

I love the personalized Polka Dot Market Totes. So handy.

Jessica said...

Cute cute cute!! Jess10284@gmail.com

JTC said...

What a cute shop..

Renee said...

Love the monogrammed flip=flops!

Anonymous said...

Love it all!!

apike@raider.k12.ar.us

Michelle R said...

i'm a sucker for monograms! add me...
mhosgallery@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Love her stuff! Can't wait to visit her shop.

Unknown said...

I love her polka dot bowl sets!

Unknown said...

The flip flops are too cute!!

April
guy015 (at) gmail (dot) com

John, Sarah and Maddie said...

I'm ready to shop! Thanks for this awesome give-a-way!

The Stephens Family said...

I REALLY love those flops!!

Anonymous said...

Love the purse and the gift wrap is so sweet too!

jennifer said...

Love it!

Jennifer

jocogirl25 at yahoo dot com

Angela, Tim and Makenzie said...

Cute stuff!

Shellee said...

Serious cuteness!

Unknown said...

Love it all! Definitely checking out her shop!

joelster87@hotmail.com

Heather W. said...

Monogrammed flip flops?? What could be more perfect for summer?

dixiepea73 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

SO need a new summer bag - Would absolutely love to carry ANY of her designs!
liseatthelake@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

What an amazing giveaway!! Would love to win this--thanks so much!!

Shannon said...

Love all of her things! So pretty!

selah said...

Personalized stuff is so fun!

jacblanch said...

Looks like a very multi-talented lady! How fun!

Rebecca said...

Awesome designs. Would love a chance to win!
Thank's for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Love the gift wrap and all the other things too!

dodi@ptcwalkers.com

ehardin said...

fun...fun...fun..

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks so much for letting us know about her! If I win it'll be so hard to decide what to spend it on! I'm totally in love with the bags and flip flops... oh and the personalization. I LOVE IT!

bhuckabee0821@yahoo.com

Brittney said...

I think I need one of everything in her shop! Too cute!

{shelly} said...

oooh i love the prissy plates! darling - even if i don't win, i just might have to purchase one!

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 851   Newer› Newest»