ISTJ

My sister is an ISFP. You know, like the Virgin Mary, and fun people like Lisa Kudrow? My honey is ENFP they put him in the same list as Bill Cosby, Meg Ryan and Sandra Bullock - love him already! Me, well I do have the same personality type of someone in the Bible. Thomas. As in Doubting. That's right! I have a lot in common with a long list of boring male presidents including George W. Bush. Apparently, I like numbers, order, timelines, and facts and I usually am more comfortable with those things than actual people. Here's a jucy tidbit: if I were a man I would most likely think having a mustache is a good idea. Wow, don't you want to be my friend?
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...I also have the same personality as Eeyore.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Wonder what i am? Where can you take the "test"

emily freeman said...

what I want to know is how they got the Virgin Mary to take the Meyers Briggs...or Eeyore, for that matter.

The Nester said...

Hardy har har emily. real funny. smart people can figure that stuff out.
loving: here's the website:
http://www.kisa.ca/personality/
let me know what you and cjm are - i am very curious

Anonymous said...

O.K so Im a ISFJ.

Famous ISFJs:

St. Teresa of Avila (Teresa de Jesus)
Louisa May Alcott
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Queen Elizabeth II of England
Robert E. Lee
Queen Mary I ("Bloody Mary") of England

I guess not to bad to be :)

The Nester said...

oh, l.cjm, i just knew we were kindred spirits! so sorry you have so much in common with me - all but one letter!

emily freeman said...

hardy har har? are you kidding me?