My Honey is 38 today


He's the kind of man who you are really glad that you married...even 13 years later.
He's big and strong and gentle.



He's a fun dad for our boys.


He is real about his relationship with God.


He teaches those boys important things.


He's a loyalest friend you'll ever have.



He takes the boys to things they love like driving on a NASCAR track.


He works so hard, even when it's cold and wet outside.

He even has a few hidden talents.



He can fall asleep anytime, anywhere.


And, he can swing so high that the whole neighborhood stops to watch.

He also can love and put up with the most picky, moody and mean girl in the world.


Happy Birthday, Honey. I love you so much!

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Ooh - I have to tell you I'm in love with your blog and so happy to meet you... saw your comment on Kelly's blog this morning and just spent the last twenty mintues reading yours... funny how that happens.

Anyway - you're added to my favorites and I'm now officially going to stalk your blog.

But I'm not a freak or anything.

Happy birthday to your honey!

Kelly said...

One Question: Does he have a brother?!
'Cause I am in the market for one of those...hardworking- loves the Lord- homeschooling kinda men.

The Nester said...

Sorry kelly, only a sister. But, if he had a brother I would totally hook you up!

Caleb said...

Ooh gee golly that is so sweet!

The Nester said...

Oh caleb you're just jealous because I didn't say anything about you in those pictures!

my5wolfcubs said...

Great tribute! And you & Darcy did a great job on your blog! When she did mine, I thought I was being picky saying "a little darker blue" once or twice. Apparently I was not! :)
Lee
PS A week into the 888 challenge and I'm not doing so good...must go find some classics.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

What a sweet post. I hope he and you have another 50 years or so to be happy ever after.

Anonymous said...

Tell him happy birthday from the other skin head and his wife :)

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to him! The picture of the two of you is great!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Saw your blog posted on TODAY'S CREATIVE BLOG. You're so funny.
I love this post about your husband, I can't believe he's such a talented sleeper!
I'm a fellow mom of three boys too!

Rebekah said...

You are very blessed!

Craig . Kate . Xavier . Cass . Sadie said...

Ohhh this me me cry! I love my honey too.... I want to make a special blog for him on his birthday. Your blog is my new favorite way to waste time....