Yesterday

Hi all! I've been very busy the past few days packing up all this...


and making this with my sister in law...

for a wedding today! I haven't forgotten about you and I'll be mailing tassels today and making the custom ones in the next few days. And for the week of spring break (following Easter) we are gonna be talking about the highly anticipated kid's playroom and toy storage. Pray that I can fit in my dress today. And that it doesn't tornado.

14 comments:

emily freeman said...

I really hope it doesn't tornado.

And those decorations are awesome. That seems like such a stupid word for it. Decorations. Makes it sound like streamers and balloons. You know what I mean.

I wanna see the dress you wore :)

Deb said...

That word makes my stomach hurt... TORNADO!!! yuck. Exactly what I hate about this time of year.

Love the arrangement, and can't wait to see what ideas you come up with for the playroom. I am in the mood to change mine. Just can't live with yellow.

Darla said...

You do absolutely beautiful work.

I'm with Emily, show us the dress!!!! =)

Love ya bunches, D

Anonymous said...

Great job!
You are talking my language when you talk of this playroom. I feel like ours needs some serious work sometimes!

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT wait to see more pics!! I have that same weathervane-love it! Sitting on the edge of my seat until you return...
Elise

Janet said...

Hope the wedding was a big success. Did you mean that you physically couldn't see the picture of my "mistreatment", as in it didn't load or did you just mean you couldn't "see" how I had done it?

Perplexed in Plainville,
Janet

Tangee said...

Love the decorations, just beautiful, but wouldn't expect less. The weather vane is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Well it is finally time to delurk. After spending hours reading your blog, feeling inspired enough to finally finishing my curtains I had laying around, recommending you to my sister and adding some spring decor to my house I thought it was time to say thank you. So THANK YOU for all your great tips and inspiration.
A fan from the Netherlands

Rue said...

You and your sister did a really great job! I hope your dress fits ;)
Rue

Shannon said...

I gave you a shout out on my blog today. I did a window treatment with upholstery tacks! I loved how easy it was! Thanks for the ideas!

Wendy said...

Beautiful!!
I'm also begging to see the dress (and heels, jewelry, you name it...)

And, hey, I also just linked to you about my nester-inspired mistreatments! :-)

Mama Lisa said...

is that bunny weather vane from target?

Sibi said...

Love the decorations and love your creativity
and the way you show it all here on your blog!
Have a blessed Easter!

Anonymous said...

don't you love the regional weatherisms we have? not actually correct english, but to the point. in my area we say, are we due for a shake? (as in quake) usually it is stated shake and bake, which takes me back to a horrible tv commercial. anyway, i hope your weather was fine. your decor certainly is!! jkj