Well, I was sposed to have a wonderful, delightful, life changing post yesterday and I have to tell you that I am not finished. Actually, I am not finished barking off my demands to my blog designer, Darcy. Let my adjust my crown. She is making something kind of fun for us! So, since all I seem to do these days it boss you around and tell you where to go, I thought I would continue..
Go thee over to Blissfully D and read all about my bare nekkid something or other. Oh, and that photo I used at BD is from my sister's house whose name is Sophie Marie. The house, not the sister.
Also I wanted to tell you that cloches are on sale at Kirklands for $9.97 or $9.99 or something really embarrassing like that. Mine had a huge stack of them and they started at $29.99 or $29.97 or something really rich like that.
Behold, a very dull post
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
4/08/2008
Labels: blissfully domestic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Thanks for the cloche tip! Belk has a set of 4 (or is it 5?) apothecary jars for $19.99. And they are even wrapped up all pretty in a gift box. I get woo'd by the box sometimes. Martha Stewart makes a PRETTY box. hee hee
Thanks for the tip. I think we even have a Kirkland's not too far from here.
Nester or anyone want to give me an opinion on my kitchen?? I thought I had made a decision and now I am wobbling.
Thanks.
Leave Darcy alone, she is trying to design me a blog. ;)
I have been wanting to get a few of those. We don't have a Kirkland around here...Is that like Costco?
BTW..I'm having a Giveaway on my blog this week. I hope you'll come by and enter.
Susan
what's coming up? i'm so excited.
Thanks for the tip! Kirklands always has great sales items!
Cloches! AH! thats what they are called well would u believe now that i know the name and they are on sale ....KIRKLANDS closed geesh! gimme a break! well at least i know the name of the thingy-ma-jigs! Thanks!
Cloches on sale WHERE? I hate paying $25 a pop for them.
Is Kirklands on line? Oh please say it is! I live in BFUSA. Please please tell me it is. =)
And Marie you say Belk has 4 (or is it 5?) apothecary jars for $19.99.
WHere is Belk, what is Belk....
Screaming.....someone helpppppppp...I MUST know what Kirlands and Belk is. Please I bet of you....
Ahhhh I feel so much better...now can someone scooch their way over to my blog and let me in on your little secret cuz I KNOW I'll never remember to come back here. *sigh*
I have been dying to ask for your window mistreatment help :D
When we bought this new house 7 years ago, my curtains were adding up quick.
So... I only bought the fancy top part.
The problem is, no other fabric seems to match them..so I can't make long sides?
Do you happen to have a suggestion for that?
If you have time I posted 3 pics to my blog.
I also talk about your blog on my blog. I just love your work!
Thanks!
red
Dear RED!!!
Help! You have no email and no comment section so I cannot help you! Email me on my profile page!
Love and kisses!
I especially loved this post for all of the pieces of ideas in it, Nester! ;o)
My mom has been "mistreating" windows for decades, though she never described them as such, and as soon as she heard from me about your site and designs, she's been referring to them as such. Really neat!
We'll be in our new house soon and I can't wait to dust off Nelly (our glue gun...she's trusty as a horse so the name works) and get to work.
Keep up the great inspirations, lady-o!
I know I'm posting on an old blog but I bought a glass jar with a lid similar to one that is in your photo on this post. (for .75!) It was awesome. Anyway, what are they called? Do they have a name? Am I just being dim since everybody already knows they are just called glass jars? I thought if anyone would know the answer, it would be you. :)
Post a Comment