HGTV Green Home Giveaway!

They've done it again. Only it's green this time.


Don't forget to enter to win the 2008 HGTV Green Home. It's in Hilton Head, South Carolina. Now who wouldn't want a house there?


You can enter daily until May 9th. There will be a pop up on my sidebar from time to time to remind you--you can click there to enter too!




Don't you wanna win, say you wanna win, don't you wanna win?

The porch, love.
The view. Be still my beating heart.


28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nester, Boy you sure know how to spoon feed us girls. You make life so easy for us. Wanna come over to my house? hehe If I won that house all of my sweet blogger gals would have to come over and have a big slumber party. Remember those days??? I kinda miss them minus the braces and pimples.... Your number one fan! Susie H

Kathi Roach said...

Thank you for the link & pictures!!!

When I win, I'll be sure to invite you over for a weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, but if you win, you must act more surprised and happy than the poor woman who was so shocked by winning the Dream Home in Florida.... I felt sorry for her, but wondered if she was really excited to win or just freaked out by the cameras and the host!!!!! So, if you are going to enter....practice acting suprprised!

Unknown said...

I'm already planning how life will chamge once I've won. Of course we'll sell our current house, so I won't have a mortgage to pay and I can work part time and hopefully telecommmute, because that's a heck of a drive. Not sure what we'll do about AJ's schooling. Aw, heck, he's nearly done with that Masters and by the time we move in I'm sure . . .
(I did this with PCH, too, and boy was I disappointed when they didn't show up at my house on 29 Feb.)

Anonymous said...

I clicked an clicked and clicked my way to the required details bit, only to find out I can't enter. Living on the other side of the world has a few hiccups every now and then.

Mrs. B said...

Oh, I guess I could live there. I mean, if I had too.

I saw that other woman that won. What was with that?

Renee said...

Whoaa Nelly! Now that is a getaway home... and look it even has a nice little tv nook for the kiddos, and torture my dh to watch little house on the prairie (my 5 yr. old fav & my 13 yr. old's worst nightmare)

The youngest two and I can go on a raft with life vests, and plastic paddles and go for a raft ride on that water, lol!

Wow! a house that doesn't need work, now that's a keeper. Oh and funny how I just posted about population and us having to learn how to live greener, not bigger.

Renee~Nay
Nay has always been my nickname along with Nay nay. I think easier for the kiddos too when they all come crashing over to aunt nay's house.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Are you doing custom orders for you're tassels? I left a convo for you on Etsy a few days ago. If you are please email me! I would love to order a few!! Thanks Marta

iluvmypekingese@hotmail.com

Beth Cotell said...

Finally an HGTV home giveaway at a location that I love! Thanks for the headsup!

Anonymous said...

I refuse to enter bc I hate to suffer from the huge disappointment when I don't win. I waited and waited for them to come to my house in April to tell me I had won. Nothing. so.very.sad.

Marie said...

Don't bother to enter. I already won. :o)

Last weekend I discovered I live in a town where one of the Dream Homes is. Are. Happens to have been built. Whatever. It's behind big bars and a very large fence so I can't get back there. :o/

fortyb4forty said...

Its so pretty. I never win anything but its so pretty to look at.

Anonymous said...

I am wondering would I be deemed a mistreater if I used a nice fabric shower curtain instead of a "normal" bedroom curtain. Crap i was having the toughest time finding something I liked until I walked into the shower curtain aisle at Wally World, and went AH HAAAA(this was a year ago, and I still am proud to use a shower curtain instead of anything else)course I also had to buy the round clips to hang it up on the rod.lol

The Nester said...

jeannie,

YES! I think anything where you break a "rule" or two qualifies as a mistreatment!

Shower Curtain? Absolutley!

Brian and Staci said...

NESTER!!! I'm all sweating and blushing! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've been lurking for months now and am soooo, well, speechless! It's like...your the popular girl in high school coming up to me asking if I want to go to lunch or something!!!! (I like using exclamation marks too! I also like to use...'s) Ya know, I think you and your sister are the most fabulous people in the world! What's funny...is that just the other night I asked my sweet husband, "Hey, I think people might know I'm lurking on the blogs even if I don't comment...Yikes!" His comment, "um, yep!" I'm so NOT a techie! I'm sad...and excited to say, I just learned how to do a link! Okay, so this is why I don't leave comments, because I am a rambler. I will say, even though I don't know you...my husband and I were at the Bon Jovi/Daughtry concert the other night...and I couldn't help but think it would've been a fun concert to go to with The Nester and Her Sis! Okay, so I'm gonna go and do a little jump and scream because The Nester actually commented on my blog. Thank you from the depths of my blogging heart!! Your family is beautiful as well :)

Brian and Staci said...

NO WAY! The sad thing...my husband said, "Hey, do you know who Daughtry is?" Me: "um, noope", "If he's not on Noggin, don't have a clue." Him: "yea, didn't think so." So he goes on to tell me he was on American Idol and blah blah blah and downloaded his CD to my IPOD...yes, he has to do all that for me :( Anyway, I am LOVE with him! I actually am in love with his voice. How awesome for your sister to hear his voice at church! I'm stomping my foot and wrinkling my nose for you! I'd be jealous too! I hope he's as sweet as he comes across! What an amazing story. My email is soonerstaci@att.net. Girl, you are just making my day!

emily freeman said...

You really shouldn't have linked this HGTV house to your blog. Because I entered to win. And you know...I get everything so good luck.

Kelly said...

I entered, thanks to you. I could win, you know. I could! Will you come over and have tea if I do?

paperjunk-lc said...

I've heard the winners of these HGTV homes always end up having to sell them because of the taxes they have to pay on them. Now doesn't that make you feel better!

Kim P said...

Thanks Nester! I absolutely LOVE Hilton Head. My husband and I visit their often. How great would it be to have a green home there?? Thanks for the link.

Brian and Staci said...

I just entered, so your chances just increased! Seriously, if I win, you can have it, because I love The Nester the most!

The Birds Nest said...

You just wait until my next post. You are going to smile:) I know I sure did when I read this post this morning.

Hipmomofboyz said...

Thanks for the link....WHEN I win I will have you over for the weekend......

Gena said...

So, why are you trying to give my house away? I've been entering daily and I'm sure that this time IT IS MINE!!!

Love that house. Really I do. I'm glad you posted about it just so I can look at the pictures again. And again.

Miss Lisa said...

Beautiful! I am going to enter and if no WHEN I win, you can come visit :)
I found you on the Amy Clan ;)

Anonymous said...

I have to say I like the Green Home even more than the Dream Home they gave away this year. When I win this one, it'll make up for the crushing disappointment of losing the other one to Stephanie Dee. -Julia :-)

Wendster said...

Girl ... you know how to sell it to the cheap seats!

drool droooooooollll

Laura Evangeline said...

What a great dream home! I can see myself in the kitchen already.