I wish I had a robot.
If I had a robot I would have it do my dishes. And laundry. My robot could clean up all of the messes I tend to make everywhere I land. My robot would be doing my taxes. It could read my mind and automatically know everything that we could write off. I would not have piles of paper anywhere because my robot would be completely organized.
If I didn't know the best way to explain the math problem that makes sense in my head but not when I tell it to my 4th grader, my robot could step in. My robot would plant lots of flowers and vegetables. My robot would hang up all of my clothes. My robot would plan fun field trips and make tassels. My robot would remember to record American Idol.
I would let my robot write an occasional post for me, if I was/were/am really busy doing non robotic things. I would even let it leave comments for me. I know that you might need to let your robot leave comments for me too. So I removed the test that you had to take each time you left a comment that weeded out the robots. Welcome robots.
My robot would make salsa for me NOW and get a sitter for us for Friday. It would also put some of these on my walls for me and remind me to tell you to check out my sister's new blog design. What would your robot do for you? But, my robot will not be watching the Office tonight for me. I'll handle that on my own.
38 comments:
My robot would clean my bathroom, cook dinner, return phone calls I dont want to return, clean out liter boxes and make sure my kids never got lippy again!! By the way...super lovely tassles!!
My robot would finish all the projects I stop in the middle of, because I'm impatient and get bored!
Woohoo! I'm in need of a Dwight K. Schrute fix, too!! Although, Andy is my favorite...hehe!
My robot would sew new curtains for my bathroom and it would also get a job making enough money for me to decorate my home the way it looks in my head but not in real life.
My robot would clean my house and do my laundry, because I am never home to do these things. :)
I have some robots! One washes the dishes, another washes the clothes, and another dries them.
I am grateful that I have so many more conveniences than my great-grandmother had.
But, on the other hand, I wouldn't mind having a robot to help with the folding and unloading. ;)
Very true about those robots Mrs. M! I am so glad to have a robot disposal instead of that HUGE dinosaur that the Flinstones had to use!
Knowing my luck, I would get the kind of robot that malfunctions and seeks to destroy my home and family ala irobot or something. No, I'll do my own taxes and take the blame for not recording American Idol--but I would like a house that I could just blast down with a hose and have all the soapy water then run down some central drain. That would be convenient :).
Thanks for letting the robots in. May they not take advantage of your kindness!
Auto comment begin: Love those tassels. stop. Check out sisters blog. stop. remember to feed kids. stop. Auto comment: end.
My robot would make sure I taped ALL of American Idol, and not leave out the last half hour and let me miss half of Chris Daughtry singing. And like the non-related Emily, it would make my house look the way it does in my head and not in real life, which is sadly below my head's standards.
My robot would watch the boys outside, he'd do the grocery shopping, paint the walls for me, hmm..he'd cook dinner and do dishes, he'd make sure all the laundry got done(it's laundry day for me).
Let's face it, no robot could ever do all that we do. It fall apart after the first day.
oh the bunny! oh the birds! who knew tassels could evoke such emotions.
I had fun with this one! I posted about your blog with the "I wish I had a robot" Come on by and see what I would do if I had a robot. Thanks for the fun.
Julia
Well I'm too cheap to buy a robot so when your done with your's can I have it!
This is my first comment post for you!! I have been following you for weeks now... but i have been nervous to introduce myself!! After seeing your post about visiting your blogger friend bye bye pie, i was still nervous.. but here i am.. just a little nervous..
I haven't mistreated yet..but i did put your button on my blog.. just because i love to see what your up to... always so much fun...and real...and i just want you to be my friend..sooooo
I am imagining your Robot to look VERY Mistreated!! You will probably doll her up (she has to be a she..so she understands).. with your glue gun and some trim!! She would probably even look like one of your super cute tassels!! As for me... she would just anticipate my every need... thirsty? need me to draw your bathwater? ( as if there is time for a real bath.. well,she would make that possible too, right?!!)
laundry? what laundry? dinner is ready...!! and the list goes on .. i'll have to do for now... maybe some cute fringe for my dress will do the trick!!
Okay.. that's it!! So are we friends yet?
Since we are dreaming,I'll be a little piggy and say I want 2 robots. A fancy "go out robot" and a less fancy staying home "robot."
ooooo how about one that gives massages and foot rubs...
ooo, sweetie...I want one, too !!!
And I am so tickled you took away the Robot maze...
I love all your wonderful tassels...so pretty.
hugs, bj
My robot would wash diapers and then quickly potty train my daughter so there would be no more washing of diapers.
Just curious...would you let your robot go potty for you too?!?!
Love the tassels! I may just break down and buy one already.
Elise
My robot would wash dishes and pick up all the junk off the floor, and be the kids' teacher...then I could just spend the day doing my crafting stuff, and never have to stop for a break! Oh, it would have to cook, too...natch.
Could you e-mail me about the rabbit tassels? My grandmother just died last week and a rabbit sat outside her window for hours as she was dying. I would love to purchase multiple tassels for myself, my mom, aunt and cousing who were all there during that time. Thanks!
Here I am again, at the end of the comments. You are just so popular that a gazillion people comment before me. Anyhoo, I don't want a robot. I want Alice from the Brady Bunch. Alice totally rawks! I bet if Alice had been around in this day and age she'd manage your blog for you too.
Your sister's new blog design is great, and she's funny.
By the by, I really want to be a mistreater, but I just can't find any fab fabric that isn't super expensive. Where oh where do you find such stuff?
You are so funny. A robot sounds like a great idea to me! -Julia :-)
Hey! I'd love a robot too! sigh,,,,,Heehee
I'm hosting a give away if you'd like to participate come on over!
You are funny! No kidding, I was just talking with my kids the other night and telling them that when I was their age, I thought by the time I was a grown up, I'd have a robot to cook my dinner and clean my house.....just like Rosie from the Jetsons. I also thought I'd have a flying car!
Girl--I would need two robots! Remember how the Jetsons would just push a button to order and dinner would come out of that little box on a conveyer belt? Ugh...oh well. heeee heee
I want the bird tassel with the black and white fringe. I need it. :) I keep checking your etsy store but your robot has not posted it yet. Put my name on it pretty please?
The little rooster tassel hasn't been posted on your etsy yet. I want to buy it. I'm waiting patiently. Kind of.
Tapping my dainty toe ever so delicately...
Jane
Okay. So it's a chicken. A colorful one. ;o)
Don't even get me started on this one, DESPERATELY SEEKING ROBOTS here.
Happy day, Nester! ;-)
xoxo
How funny my book club was just talking about robots.
I'll take four please ~ one for each of the kids and one for sweetie. Then I wouldn't need one...I never make a mess :) ~total roll of the eyes hehehe
Oh..I have patiently been waiting for another chicken tassle and would you know. Yesterday was my birthday! I headed right over to your Etsy shop and bought myself a present. Thank you Nester.
I love your blog! :)
My robot would scrub my tubs, keep all the closets in my home organized, and (most importantly) do laundry - all of it - from beginning to end. Oh, and it would clean our baseboards too - I loath cleaning baseboards.
gorgeous tassles!!
My robot would have to be a girl robot so that SHE could get everything done that I do, because no HE robot could do it all...
I am so excited I just got the small bunny tassel.....
YEA for ME....
oh man I waited and waited last night for the rooster to go up on your etsy while at work....now it's already sold. hope you make another one!!
I just want one that would do my laundry, clean the kids rooms and pick up the things that dogs leave in the backyard! LOL
That's all I want :)
rue
Post a Comment