Giveaway Day!


The obsession continues.

I know how some of you feel about my metal barn stars. I understand some of you think they are over used, dated and boring. Well, I'm not planning on trying to change your mind but, I'd love to show you where my stars are now and if I win you over, you can enter to win a 24 inch metal barn star from J'Ollie Primitives.


Remember this project when we painted them with paper towels? I like to hang my stars all together for major impact. And a little patriotic undertone never hurt anyone.


Here's my big fat rusty metal star. He's hanging in the playroom today.


Here's Big Rusty at Christmas time in my old house. He's also spent some time outside on the back of my house. This star just gets better with age!

Now, I've gone and spray painted all these stars black. No worries, I can paint them again whenever I get tired of them. They give some much needed life and dimension to this tall, dull, narrow stairwell.



So, if you are a barn star enthusiast or, if somehow, I've managed to win you over to the dark side and now you see a great star shaped void in your life, you can win one!

J'Ollie Primitieves, owned by the Lewis family, is offering up a 24 inch metal barn star shipped to you strait from their home. They purchase these stars from a crafter in an Old Order Amish community and they'll even paint it for you. Check it out--they have 26 colors and I bet they look better than my paper towel painting. I just love businesses like this and if you never win anything, and need you a star real bad, head on over to their website and check out their wares!

Leave a comment and tell me how many stars you have to put your name in the hat!

Winner of the Pleated Poppy Giveaway:
Laura!

This just in: Want
10% off for any Amish Barn Star purchases? All you have to do is enter WISHLIST (all caps) on the discount code box on the checkout page. There is no time limit on the discount, and the Discount Code can be shared with anyone and everyone.

623 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 623   Newer›   Newest»
Jill said...

I LOVE barn stars... I have one on the front of my house, above the garage and 3 in my living room. I also have a garland with different sized stars all linked together. I'm planning on tearing it apart and spacing them out - somewhere! They look strange all linked together to me. We'll see!!!
jilljones43@msn.com

happyhubbub said...

Ooo. None for me but I'd love one!

Karen said...

I have one on the porch, and bought 2 snowman ones yesterday. I LOVE them and would lveo more:)

Cassidy said...

Love the stars, I have ZERO. So I NEED one!

Anonymous said...

I have 5 sea blue stars, currently sitting on my dining room floor, because I am unsure where to hang them, but I love them. We bought them to decorate a home we were selling & they fit perfectly there :)

Kristen, pajama mama said...

no stars yet..thinking of adding them to the kid's bedroom-love the barn red and cranberry colors!
-kristen

http://seenonflickr.wordpress.com/ said...

I'm starting a collection, and I'm looking forward to getting more!

I love what you've done with your stars, especially the shot up the stairs!

Anonymous said...

I don't any any stars....but I'd love to add one to my home! *fingers crossed!* ~Kirsten
b.k.parr (at) netzero (dot) com

Erica said...

i have two small stars. oh and my sweet mom bought me 8 little stars to hang as ornaments on our christmas tree this year, but I would love to own a "big" star too!

Katherine said...

I have 4.One just like Big Rusty that I squeezed into the car for the thousand mile trip from Ohio to Texas.Kids got poked a few times, but that's what band-aids are for. He's out on the back fence right now. Three smaller ones in my son's room. I need one for me inside the house. I'd love it,hug it, wrap it up in toile and call it George.

Katherine

Emily said...

I have one grapevine star and she's lonely. I hear she's looking for a rustic barn star who likes quiet afternoons at home :)

Anonymous said...

I have none, but would love to try them! I envy all you creative types!! :)

Jo said...

I have zero barn stars. I really like them, but they are always too expensive for my budget. So I'd love to win this one!

Lyndsay said...

I'm hanging my head in shame to say that I have NO STARS in my home, however, I'd love for that to change!

Becky said...

We have one small one hanging in my son's room. Heaven knows I need a big one though b/c I live in the Lone Star State :o)

Thanks Nester!!!

Meggie said...

We have 2 stars - one large and one small. We're a Texan couple through and through, so we have to represent! I am even considering getting brave and painting them because I am tired of the brown/rust color... :)

HopiQ said...

We are living in a sad, barn starless state. Help us!!!

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

I have one and have been looking for more to add, just haven't stumbled across any lately.

Good luck everyone!

Darlene said...

I currently have 3 barn stars and I definitely have room for another so please enter me!

Kathi Roach said...

You had me at hello! I have 5 stars...I used to have 0...but put some in my playroom after being inspired by you!!!!

I'd love more! Hope I win.

Brittany said...

I think that I only have the two on my front porch... so, I say I need more!

Pick me, pick me. Fingers crossed!

alicia said...

I have one big one and a couple small ones on my "Texas Wall"!!! Love 'em

Kathy said...

I love all your stars! What's not to like? You have a wonderful style for decorating.

Rudy said...

I don't have any stars, but would love to start decorating with them. Ilove all your star ideas

Lori said...

I have one large rustic yellow star in my sons room against dk red wall. It's a cowboy theme and it looks great!

Mary Ellen said...

I have none, but would love to give one a home!

Unknown said...

Okay, I love them too but unfortunately, my husband thinks they are weird. I haven't had the nerve to just buy one and bring it home. I should he would like it if I had one.

aahcoffee said...

This is tragic, but I own not one single star. But you can fix that for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, you have won me ovetr! I am now the proud owner of 2 barn stars. One of them I purchased at Goodwill and I painted it black and used modge podge to make it into a Halloween barn star (I saw the idea on a blog somewhere) and I have an even bigger one I picked up at another thrift store that I plan to paint and paper up with a little modge podge for Christmas. Now, I'd love to have a plain 'ole painted one just to hang up and enjoy the year round!

Carmen said...

I've got 3 and sure could use another :)

Anonymous said...

I currently have 1 star. How fun!!

Lynn
keithlynn6@msn.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Screaming Meme said...

I have...ready...19 stars! I know...And pls don't use me as one of those bad example! I used them tastefully... Im a texan...and we are so proud of stars! I have small cast iron ones that I used in the corners of my arches with hand painted scrolling...I have ceiling tin ones...on my old Saloon Bar and one framed....I have them on my front door....But I really want a big one to put over my fireplace...Im covering up that faux brick with bead board and adding real rock around the fireplace....Going for a "Ralph Lauren" look, I guess...:)...So, add me in the list! Thanks!

angie said...

alas, i have none as i have been waiting for just the right one! i'd love to win one, thanks for the chance:)

ness said...

i would love to win a star-i don't have any!

ness

www.notesfromness.blogspot.com

Halfpint said...

I have one big rusty one over my mantle. I have a pretty little silver one in my bathroom. And I just bought several small ones from the dollar store, I need a few more then I'm going to paint them all cream & hang them up in one of our guest bedrooms.

Anonymous said...

I have three stars & I love them!

Jessica said...

Love them! I don't have a single one, but would really love one!

kahlanne said...

I don't have any but almost bought one on clearance a while back. I talked myself out of it thinking "where will I ever put it". I could kick myself now. I love all of you inspiration pics. Can't believe they are your home rather than magazines. Great job!!!

Kara said...

I only have one!!!! I would love another!
vinceandkara@yahoo.com

Shannon said...

No stars in this home...just yet!!

Cindy said...

I do not have any - but you have made me a believer and will get some; hopefully my first from your giveaway!

JWalk said...

I just got my first, but I'd love to have 2

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love barn stars! I have a number os small ones all over my house. But I dont' have any big ones! Would love to add to my collection.

Amy said...

I have one star, and she's perched on my mantle! I LOVE HER!

(However, she needs a friend...)

:-)

hayley said...

i don't have any stars! isn't that tragic?! i would love to win one.

The Reluctant Belle said...

I have zero but sure would love one! :)

Anonymous said...

I do not have any of that type but I have three small ones that I picked up at Target a couple of years ago... I have not hung them up since we moved - Iguess it is time to do so.

Emily said...

I want to win. I want to win. I need a star! Love how the stars look above your staircase.

Anonymous said...

i only have one...but would like more
thanks,
debi
djohnson@catcrew.com

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I currently do not have any stars in my home...BUT..you have won me over.

This Mamma is in need of a Barn yard red one!!!

Terri said...

Sadly, I have none. But, I am in the process of completely redecorating my home and a star would certainly come in handy!

Anonymous said...

i have 2 large stars, I usually hang them up in July, and for veterns day , they remind me of my husband when he is away! But this week they are going up in my house all the time!!!

Tina said...

I don't have any stars, but plan on starting a collection for my soon to be shared son's room.

Thanks!

Jenn said...

I HAD 3 stars but somehow 2 of them didn't make it over when we moved to our house. So now I have 1 lonely star in my bathroom. I'm from Texas (we like our stars) so I'd love one for our front porch!

Holly said...

I have at least 5 barn stars, maybe 6. I also have 3 replicas of those heavy iron stars that used to be on the sides of buildings (it had something to do with the building process, I think). I'm also planning to get some mirrored stars...Love stars!

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

I don't have any. My sister and shopping partner mocks them mercilessly, so I've never bought one. But if I WON one...I'd have to put it up! ::wink::

Sherry Gann said...

I don't have any stars, but I have LOTS of blank walls in my new house where I could use one...or three, or six, or nine. :)

Simply Swell said...

I'm new to the star craze...but I would love the opportunity to win one! Thanks for the decor inspiration! :)

meg said...

I don't have any, but I love them and one love to have one! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlfriend!
Thanks to a picture I saw on your blog, I have a star above each bed in my son's room - I love them! I also have a barn star that I use as my Christmas tree topper. I'm not sure how many I have all told....probably 6 or so. I LOVE what you did with them going up the stairs!!! I may just steal that idea from you too! :-)

Anonymous said...

I have 1....that I hang in my son's window at Christmas. I love how you decorate with them! I hope I win!

julie@mcfaddenmusic.ca

Kristi said...

Yay - a barn star giveaway! I only have 3 little ones (they were in the Christmas ornament aisle at JoAnn's), but I've been wanting some larger ones for a very long time. I have many perfect places in mind for a new one!

Biteofpunkinpie said...

have two that my sister bought as a birthday gift 2 years ago. they hang outside on the brick wall above our front flower bed and they clang clang clang against the house in the wind (which is all the time)...i've been thinking about bringing them inside, but i want to have at least one more before i do b/c i don't like the symmetry of having just two

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE barn stars. Sadly, I actually find them hard to find.

I have ONE right now. One. A sad, little lonely star. I've been searching for a paper one to decorate, but haven't found one anywhere.

I adore your big rusty! Oh my.

Mandy Mae said...

Is it bad if I have none? I REALLY want one of the ginormous ones to hang in my new house that has vaulted ceilings and TONS of wall space...so, does wanting one count?

If I had this one, I could hang it at the top of my built in shelves for some dimension up there!

Anonymous said...

2 stars

allenway@aol.com

Hillary said...

I have one, and I'm gonna paint it. It's a 3d type, though. I was gonna make it a pumpkin.... but now that Halloween has almost past......

Anonymous said...

I don't have any, but would love one--yours look great! :-)

[in training] julie b said...

Holy Cow, this is a lot of people who need a star! I also have always wanted to purchase some but I couldn't think of a good enough decorating idea for it to justify the purchase to the hubby. I love seeing all the ideas you posted, and maybe one well placed star could win hubby over to more! Here's hoping!

Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage said...

Hi, I only have one small star. I have it hanging above my mailbox. I like your idea of painting them. I just might make it barn red for a Christmasy touch.

Blessings to you!

Laura

Anonymous said...

I need my first star!

Leah G.

Anonymous said...

I like your enthusiasm for barn stars. I have one and would love to have more.

Shelly said...

I don't have any stars...
but after seeing your photos, I have about four places that desperately need some stars.

Amy said...

I don't have any stars. I have always wanted one though. I have bought them for other people. Does that count??;)

Anonymous said...

I currently have none, but would love one ;)
leslierose at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I don't have any but would love to start collecting them.

Anonymous said...

I don't have any...but I sure hope to win one! :) Cheer!

Anonymous said...

I don't have any stars in my house, but I would love to win one and start my collection!!!

I really like what you did with the star above your fireplace for Christmas. Beautiful!

Kerrie said...

Oooh, great ideas. I have three stars. Hope to get another one soon. Thanks.

Karol said...

I have 3 barn stars in my home now. Ever since seeing your grouping of stars, I need more. I want more. I also have starfish. If those count, then I have about 10 stars.

Karol :0)

Lindsay said...

Oh-- I love stars! I have a group of 7 above my entertainment center and a giant one in my kitchen and I can always use more!! :)

Victoria said...

I don't have any stars so I def need one. :)

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I don't have one yet .. but I'd love a bright white one for my playroom!

lwalk said...

I'd love a star!

I am Mom said...

I have none - yet! I stayed overnight at a cool barn in Texas two years ago and have been wanting one since!

Jennifer said...

I don't have any, but have always admired the one on my friends' wall! This would be awesome!
Jennifer

jrnealon at gmail.com

Joanne said...

I have a huge black star in my family room -- all the accents in this room are black and they look outstanding. would love to win another one. Thanks, Joanne ~~ glamourgirljoanne@yahoo.com

Gigi said...

I own zero stars, but I'd love to win my first one!

Bethany said...

How many stars I have?? Umm that would be NONE! So I should really win because I love your big stars. :)

Anonymous said...

I, too, have none but would love to add them to my mix!

Crystal Adkins said...

I know I don't have a chance but I have no stars hanging anywhere :( yet....

Just Me said...

I currently own zero stars, but after this contest is over maybe I'll have at least one.

Anonymous said...

I have none yet:) I do love how they look!

Heather said...

I have 2, and want more!

joelandbecca said...

I have a big rusty in the living room and a little black one in the kitchen. I am wanting to do a wall of stars in the nursery, and still have a few months. For some reason I am having a hard time finding them now. Thanks for the link too, but I will keep my fingers crossed! I love starS!

Cowgirl in the City said...

No stars for me... but I'd love to hang one on my living room wall. So fun! I love your style!

april may and june said...

i actually have about 10 stars at the moment and i love, love, love them too. i could always use another one! great idea about using them in the stairwell.. i'm going to have to copy that one!

Aubrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melody said...

I have two stars and I don't think stars can ever be overdone. :)

stephland3 said...

These stars are just beautiful, I do not have any yet:)

Lisa said...

I have no stars, and I am sad. I need a star to go in my cabin. PLEASE!!!

Lisa Q

Anonymous said...

Good Morning !
I only have two. I know sooooo sad. BUT I am happy to report the two I have are in the pool house kitchen and look so cute worked in among some some rooster stuff.
Now off to shop for some more because YES we all know "I never win anything" !!
LOL
Sher

Hannah E. said...

I have three stars. I copied your look and painted them different shades of blue using paper towels and then hung them in my little boy's room. Could definitely use more! I'd like to hang a big one in my laundry room...I plan to decorate that room soon.

Unknown said...

Oh, pick me! I have none. I've been coveting your collection and hope to have one of my own soon!

Tammy said...

I don't have any yet, but my DH was born in Texas and he wants one. I was surprised when he asked me about getting one - winning this would be a fun surprise for him!

Kris said...

I have just one star that I got at a second-hand store, but he definitely needs a buddy ;-)

KL said...

I have ALWAYS wanted one of these! But don't see them anywhere here in northern california. I would love to have one! =)

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I have a 6 pointed star in my living room. It's suppose to be the Christmas star, but I leave it up all year. And I have a cast iron Americana star in my kids bathroom.

I would love to win one for over my fireplace in my family room.

Love your blog!!!

Rosie and Derek said...

I don't have any, let me win and finally have one!

borsky_dre at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I don't have one in my house.... just started out (finally) and am hoping to add a big, beautiful star to my "play room" where I get to play with all of my fabric and yarn!

taliessin@yahoo.com

Devoted said...

I have 3, but I'm always on the lookout for more.

annie said...

i love these stars! unfortunately i don't have any. yet. i almost bought one at joann's that was 60% off but i didn't really like the size and couldn't figure out where to hang it. since then i've found several perfect spots. i need a star. maybe two or three. or six.

Anonymous said...

I own zero, but have wanted one for a long time.

Rosalynn said...

I don't have any, but I'd really really like one to put on my fireplace mantle!!!
rhbdesigns at hotmail dot com

And visit my blog for a giveaway too!

Natalia said...

The only star I have is the one in the sky I'll be wishing on tonight that someday, somehow, I could make a mantle look anything like yours. Wow. Dang it - I told me wish so now it won't come true. Oh, who am I kidding? It wasn't happening anyway, lol!

Please enter me in your wonderful give away.

Shane H. said...

I love the grouping over your piano. Beautiful! I don't currently own a star but maybe that will change soon. :)

Home as Hobby said...

I only have 2. One is a big ol' black star above my gargantuan and ancient TV in our playroom/game watching room/classroom. It fills in the space nicely. I also have a pretty floral embossed cream-colored on in my entryway. As a Texan, you can never have enough stars!

Sandy said...

I love barn stars! I have about 3, and then have barn star towel holders, towel rings and tp dispensers that I have of yet to place lol I would love another star!

Unknown said...

I NEED to win this! I have an insatiable hunger to fill my home with barns stars...lots and LOTS of Barn Stars!!! Mwaa Haa Haa Haa! Ok, I'm done. But I really do need to win this! I just recently got a 15 in barn star at a yard sale for $2! That's right, I said, er, typed $2! and he needs a friend. A nice beautiful Big friend. Thank you for this opportunity! :-)

Jenn said...

I don't own any stars, but I'd love to start! I've got many places that I could hang a star...can't wait to see if I win!

The Busy Blaine's said...

I have seven throughout the house and outside but I was just thinking I sure could use one more ;)

Ginger said...

I have one dark red star on the front of my house...but I would love to have some inside my house as well!

Unknown said...

I have maybe 20. My bonus room has a "border" of them (5" ones)around the ceiling on 2 walls, spaced about 2 feet apart, I have a HUGE one on the front of my house, about 5 more in my boys' room, and my fancy schmancy Christmas tree in my formal living room is COVERED in them. I tie them on w/black/white gingham ribbon. Would love another one, I'm sure I can find the space. Oh yea, I have 2 huge patriotic red/white/blue ones on my back porch. I think you can maybe see one of those on my sad blog page behind my kids in a picture I recently took. I'm going to start blogging a lot more, and not just about my kids. I LOVE your blog!

Beth said...

I have one LONELY star that needs a friend. :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen these and admired them from afar...but was never quite sure how to incorporate them into my home. But I love your idea of grouping different sizes together. I don't have any stars now, but I hope to have at least one soon!!

Kristi said...

Just 2... and isn't that a major decorating no-no!?!

Anonymous said...

I don't have any stars and so I think it would look absolutely beautiful at my house.

Cheri

Ashley said...

I have 1 - I won it from Wendy and just got it in the mail not too long. Still searching to find it a good home. I would love to win this one and start a collection!!!

Sara said...

*Love!* I have no stars yet, but I love what you've done with yours!

Rob and Deanna said...

I have one star & gave one away that I hoped they didn't like so I could have it back. :-)

Tracey said...

I don't have any...But I think I need one :)

Dana D said...

I have 2... but of course, things look better in 3's!

April was in CA now MA said...

We just bought one at Lowe's to put on the front of our house! I absolutely love it and in New England I see them everywhere. It was just the touch the house needed and I enjoy it every time we pull up. I could definitely find a place inside for the one you're giving away!

Anonymous said...

0. Yep, no stars at my house. Maybe this will be my first one?
~Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net

jenna said...

No stars...yet :)

E said...

I have 1 Barn Star and I am so jealous of my friend who has 5! Hopefully I can get 1 step closer!

Chrissy said...

I have no stars. Not even one. So you can see why I certainly must win one ;0)

Anonymous said...

I have one lonely star that needs a partner!
aproverbs31_wannabe@yahoo.com

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

One can always find room for a star!

Liz Nicks said...

I have barn stars in my dining room...love them! they are all barn red, but i love the autumn brown. thanks!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I love barn stars. Oh my goodness do I love them. My mum-in-law and I are busy putting them up all over our houses. In fact, lol, I have TWO different stores that I am going to visit today that are having sales on stars that I'm going to get TODAY. Lol, this post was just so appropriate. I've got 10 in my home right now and would love to add another!!

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

Okay, Okay I give in - you've won me over. If I win, this would be my very first star!

kthilly said...

Love, love your blog! You make me laugh and inspire me! :) I currently have 2 large black stars (one inside and 1 outside on our gate), love them and would love to have more! Thanks for such a great giveaway!

Tam said...

I love your barn stars and have been coveting (should I admit that) one of my own. would love to win

Kathryn said...

Oh, Nester, I have no stars. :-( NO STARS!! But, I really, really, really want one. :-)

Elizabeth said...

I don't have any but have always wanted some! :) I love how you have displayed yours!

lauren said...

I have two- I fell in love when I picked up my first in San Antonio and my second came from my auntie. I love them!

Tonni said...

I've been pestering my husband for months to order some for me off of ebay... but this would make the order un-necessary! Or maybe just less necessary :)

Emma said...

i have five! i need more!

Anonymous said...

I have two lonely stars who would love to have another star...you know...for support!!!!

Anonymous said...

no stars, but my home could use all the help it could get!

kristen@grandey.com

Aubrey said...

I have ten--TEN!--barn stars, but I am greedy and a packrat and want MORE. Thanks for the giveaway for all us moochers.

Anonymous said...

i have one in my kitchen, two in my living room and 2 outside on the house, i love them. i dont have one this big though so hoping to win!!

Mikelle said...

i have one, and would love to have more!

Kimberly said...

I just have one barn star, but I do have 2 large mirrored stars. I'm an equal opportunity star enthusiast.

Tina said...

nester, i've loved these stars ever since i saw your post about painting it w/the paper towel! and i have NONE, so please let me win!

Jeni said...

I don't have any stars...not because I don't like them, but because I can't ever find them. What does southeast GA have something against them that I am not aware of?!?! I'm heading over to check out their site.

Tiffany said...

I've got 11 total... and love them all.

Nichole said...

I have 3 but can always frind room for more!

Anonymous said...

I only have 2 barn stars, but I love 'em too!!!

Esther said...

I have no stars! The decorating budget hasn't been huge lately (or ever) so I keep recycling my same stuff around the house. I would love to add a star to my collection.

K said...

Stars are in my twinklin' eyes with envy over your starry stairway. I currently have 0 stars in my home but one would certainly look lovely in my entryway. Oh the places it could go! (crossin fingers!) GO PHILS!

Coloradolady said...

I have 3 stars in bedroom at our cabin, but I could so use another. Great giveaway.

The Birds Nest said...

I have about 12, but that does not mean that I don't need another one!!!

Tricia said...

I've only got one and I could certainly use a few more! :)

Jody said...

Ooooohh, I want one! I have only one, but I need more. And I'm so going to steal one of your ideas.....:o)

Gretchen said...

I believe barn stars are kind of like purses, shoes and candles ... you can never have too many!

I have 6 grouped together in my foyer and 1 in my kitchen.

Total:7

Checked out their website and the sage one is calling my name, so count me in!

Nili said...

I have 10 stars in my kitchen and am always looking to add another 1 or 4...

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

no stars here - why not start something new?

Rachael said...

I don't have any:( But maybe I'll win and start my own collection. I love them all grouped together on the wall. I am totally going to copy when I find some stars.

Stephanie said...

I don't own one, BUT I have an amazing spot for a big one on my fireplace mantal. I want to put a rag garland under the mantle too... I can picture it in my mind, I just have to win now, to make it happen (or go to the store LOL)

Trisha said...

Just one blue star at our happy home. It is feeling lonely though, so adding a friend sounds just lovely. Thanks for the chance.

Rose Broadway (Rosie) said...

I have none, but my son and family just moved to San Antonio from The Netherlands and they have a large star on the back of their house which is so attractive. I'd love one too. Thanks for the opportunity!

Michelle said...

I don't have a star yet... but would love one!! This is a great giveaway! Thanks!

Sissy said...

I have five stars in my house currently and I need a big one. Others I found last year as Christmas ornaments at Hobby Lobby in their Country Christmas section. So cheap and so cute for little spaces.

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

I have none...I have not been impressed by them until I saw your clusters of them!!! YIKES now I need like 5 :)I love the autumn brown one on their site and also the americana ones....Ok, now you can rest easy that yes you have converted one anti-star-enthusiast
:) ty for the chance to win :)

Meg said...

I've always wanted one, but am ashamed to say I've never gotten one. They are awesome and I never get tired of seeing them!

Susan said...

STARS!!! I have always wanted to buy these when I see them but being very uncreative I had no idea where to place them in my home! After viewing your blog I now know what to do with them!! Thank you so much:)

Jonatha said...

I don't have any stars :( Please feel sorry enough for me to enter me in the giveaway. I have the perfect place all ready for it! I have always wanted one (or two or three)!

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

I have one really big star, and two small ones, and would love another!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I have no stars, but am ready to have one!

anne said...

One lone, lonely star.
Need more STAT!

Wait!! I just remembered I also have a large starfish, and two mini star fish.

So I have 4...but I need more!
haha...that rhymes.

Could I be a bigger dork or what?

Tausha said...

I love your idea above the piano. I have a piano and I look at it as an big decorating pain! I love the stars on the wall and the starfish. As usual, thanks for the idea,I will be stealing and knocking it off as my own!! You know i only do that to those whom I really love!!
I only have 3 stars, pathetic I know, I will be adding more. thanks again

Anonymous said...

i have a couple but my favorite is a big framed barn star in my son's bedroom!

he gets all the good stuff!

Amy said...

OH. MY. WORD. This, I would adore as my first star!

Enriched-Mom said...

I have 3 barn stars (a must in this Lonestar State)..two small ones and a large one.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Judah said...

I do not own any cool stars like those. always wanted one.

Heathahlee said...

I don't have one, but there's home decor place that that has a huge one for just $20...I'm so tempted...but maybe I'll just win this one!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I don't have any stars. But I would love to have one!

Melanie said...

Oh, oh, oh....pick me, pick me!!! (Can you see my arm stretched way up waving my hand around?)

I don't own any...and I live in Texas where it's required. Just kidding! I love those stars!!

You are an awesome "nester."

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I have none, but want some........
Carey from Alberta

kottagekara said...

I have 3 and would love more.

Leslie said...

oh man! I'd love a barn star! You've totally won me over, but my husband is not so convinced... So, so far I've only been able to sneak one star in- on a wreath: http://simplymade.blogspot.com/2008/10/fort-days-star.html

Anonymous said...

I have a set of 3 stars that I had to BEG my husband to let me put up. We have plaster walls and he balks at putting ANYTHING on them. I'd love to win another just to drive him nuts.

...Laura... said...

I have 5 stars. I would LOVE more! I'm so dissapointed people think they're "outdated". When I needed one the other day I looked and looked at millions of stores before I found one. How sad- they used to be everywhere!

Unknown said...

According to my blog you posted 15 hours prior to me leaving this comment. I'm going to be 398 unless someone gets in before me. Crazy...obviously you know what you are doing. Keep it up and I already loved the stars. Take care

Anonymous said...

i know you'll be horribly disapopinted... but i own zero! would love to start my collection with this one!

4under3 said...

I have none. But gosh, your narrow staircase looks great with them. I have 2 flights of narrow stairs, I'd DEFINITELY start stars there.

Tiff

Nicole said...

NONE--and that is just a crime!

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 623   Newer› Newest»