
This contest is now closed.
Y'all, this is my favorite giveaway yet. I am telling you if this woman, I mean if Kim Wheeler is not one of the most talented women I've ever met then I don't know who is. Look at her hand painted, "incredibly cute personalized art".
She can custom make a sign to match your nursery.
Wouldn't this be a perfect wedding gift?
Look at the detail.
Loving these colors.
After you have Kim make a sign for your baby, have their photo taken with it--makes me want to have more babies.

Everything Kim makes is packaged to the hilt. I felt like royalty when I received my "S" all wrapped in clear packaging with all of her shiny cards and darling tags and thank yous and ribbon with her logo. I also felt like I needed to personally apologize for my boring packaging for my tassels. I hereby promise to step it up a notch. I shall not be out packaged.
Here's what Kim made for me and I cannot wait to put it in the perfect frame and really make it stand out!
Kim is offering a free, hand painted 8 x 10 letter of your choice. You know it would look great in your house.
Don't forget to visit the Small Words website to see and hear some more adorableness!
You know how I love these mompreneures -- don't forget to visit the moms with Mom's Unite on the sidebar. See Kimba's directory for the complete list with photos.
Thanks to the top 10 referrers to Nesting Place for November!
1. Bring the Rain
2. Chatting at the Sky
3. A Soft Place to Land
4. The Inspired Room
5. BooMama
6. Simple Mom
7. Like Merchant Ships
8. Kelley's Korner
9. I Should Be Folding Laundry
10. Just a Girl
Simply leave a comment to enter the giveaway-- contest closes Thursday at Midnight--winner will be announced on Monday.

980 comments:
1 – 200 of 980 Newer› Newest»Oh my goodness, those are divine! fingers crossed!
I would love a C, it would look perfect with my new couches!
These are beautiful and I could use an "S" too!
I would love to have one of these for my office!!!
Please put my name in the hat!!!
Hugs,
Debbie
I love checking out your nest! And this artwork is beautiful! I love the idea for a wedding present...I have a good friend's wedding right around the corner!
Thanks!
Pick me! Pick me!
Stephanie
I would love a sweet little L for my little girl's room or a G for our house. Decisions, decisions...
Jen
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her art!!
Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! What a great giveaway.
Great give away. Love her work & yours too!
Ooh, ooh, pick me please :)
Love it! I absolutely need a W. Please enter me in your giveaway.
What fabulous paintings!! Thank you for bringing another talented mom to our attention (my hubby & checkbook thank you also - ha! :)
Wow!! Those are absolutely beautiful!!! Great work!!!!! I would love to have one!!
Ooh I really want one! An "M" for my twins, Morgan and Madylin!
Oh, I LOVE these! I have been looking at her site for several months now! I would love an S! :)
LOVE IT!
I'm envisioning it in my family room right now...
Some people are just too fantastically creative! I'll take an 's'
Oh, wow - I'd take a C or an H or a D or an A --- in fact, I'd take any letter and make up a name to go with it!! :) VERY cute!!
How fabulous! I think a C would look perfecton my entry table.
Oooh I would so love an "S" for my baby- she is turning one on the 17th and I'd love to do a photo with her and one of those incredibly cute personalized canvasses! ;)
i love her stuff. it is all so cute.
*swoon*...I'm in love. They're so sweet!
So sweet - love them all!
Too precious! I just love that paisley Avery! What a fun giveaway!
That would be wonderful in my daughter's room!
Love the artwork and love your blog!
I think I'm in letter love.
Wonderful! Hmmm....Do I get a letter for me? Or one for a gift??
Decisions.
very lovely!
Oh I love this! I sure hope I win! Thanks so much for the giveaway! :)
stacygibbs122@gmail.com
Kim does a great job painting! Please enter me in the giveaway!
Frannycakes
Thanks for letting us know about these wonderful signs! Shannon B.
Those are incredible! Absolutely love them!!
Are all you southern gals talented or what?
I have the perfect place for one of these and I know Kim is practiced up on her "H" so she could whip mine right out. LOL
Thanks for the chance
Sher
I want one
Pick me! Pick me! Adorable!
Oh, I love! your "S". I'd love to win!
LOVE!! Would love to have an "L"! :)
I love anything w/a letter on it!!!
pick me! :)
I just love Kim and all she does...so very talented! I would love an "A" :)
Gimme an "R" ! hooray! Merry Christmas to me.
how cute are those?
You are both talented and inspirational!
Please enter me in the contest. I would be thrilled to win!
Dee
I have been admiring these for awhile now.
Simply lovely...
Ooooh...
Pick Me, Pick Me!
They are so pretty!
Caren D
Her work is just amazing! Count me in!!!
Both she and they are fabulous!
Oh my goodness those are SO cute, or elegant, dependin on which one you get. I would like a N
Love Kim and LOVE her paintings! My heart longs for such awesomeness. Thanks for this opportunity to possibly make my dreams come true. ;-)
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo. Standing O, bravo!
I love that!
Please say its me! Pu-leeeezzzz.
Oh I should want to give one of those lovely canvas' as gifts....but I want one for myself for a gift. That's bad isn't it? I am a selfish selfish girl.
This would look perfect in my home. Please pick me!!!
Amazing! Wouldn't I just love one. Ü
ooo i want one!
Love them! I would just have a heart attack if I won! Thanks for sharing this with all of us!
hope i win. hope i win. hope i win.
Put my name in the hat. Oldest daughter married this past May and would love for her and dear son-in-love to have a "B" for their new apartment.
Those are beautiful. I hope I win!
Thanks for the oppertunity! I would love one in my home! An E, or a G or a J or an M.....can't decide!
They are beautiful! I would love a "T"!!!
Ooooh! Oooooh! Over here! See my hand?
I am so in love! This would be precious in my daughters nursery!
What creative work. Count me in for the giveaway.
Holly R.
Love 'em!! I'm dying to have one for my baby girl's room! I'm SOO gonna have her picture taken with it too!
Wow - those signs are sooooo cute. Love the style so much. Thanks for the giveaway!
Oh my goodness! How beautiful can the alphabet be?
Please put my name in the hat for a beautiful letter "G!"
beautiful
and look how she packages it too.
my DD would love this in her room
hmmm so would I love one for my sewing room! or our family room!
LOL
ME ME ME!!!!
I love that Bring the Rain is your top referring site. That blog is amazing!
wonderful! enter me please!
Isn't she wonderful? I just found her because she was a blog of note last week. Please enter me!!!
Oooohhhh, I am all about a monogram. I just can't get enough. Someone told me recently that my love of monograms is a "southern" thing. Is that so? Do girls in other places not ADORE a monogram? How could you not? You really can't have too many...on walls, purses, clothes, pillows, blankets, ribbons. Really, the list could go on and on and on. The cuteness possibilities are endless!
Wow! Who is that cute baby in that picture??!! Wait....it's mine! hee hee Gotta love Kim....she IS awesome!!
Adorable paintings and such a cute website!
I'd love an "A"!
Sooo great!!
Just beautiful! Thank you so much for the great giveaway...I'd love to be entered into the contest! :-)Thanks for all the great inspiring decorating tips throughout the year Nester!
Ooooh so cute! I really like the L. Or maybe a Y. Or maybe a G or M. Hmmmm. This is very tricky! I have too many letters in my family :)!!
ooh, I like!
Ooohhh, I am so into monograms and initials. What a crafty gal! Hope I win, but I won't be surprised if I don't as I never win anything....
-Kari
~Reese & Marie~
I have been a long time follower of Kim's blog and would LOVE one of these
Soooo cute. I would love a "C". I'm so impressed by all the talented ladies out there. Keep up the good work sharing them with all your readers!
Her work is gorgeous. Thank you for including me in the giveaway.
How adorable! I would love to win!! And if I do, it'll be an "A" for me!
pick me pick me!
I follow her blog and love the cute things she creates! Want one!!
Those are gorgeous! I need a 'B' (because my house isn't full enough of them).
i love these... such great detail and talent!
Oh MY. thanks for the tip. I'd love to win one, but I also think if I won, it would just be added to the collection I'm going to start!
me Me ME!!!!
Those are amazing! I NEED one:)
Adorable! I'd love one!
I would love to win something. Count me in! (And thank you.)
Kate
I totally need that for my house. An "A" would be the perfect addition to our home. Love it!
Those are so cute! I need a "G"
I just love the perfection of a hand made piece...something that a machine could never replicate like the human hand! :) Please please pick me! I've even cleaned the house! :)
Yay, giveaways! Go "V" !! :)
Gorgeous!!! I already know what letter I want so pick me, k?
Beautiful work! She is one talented mama.
Those are fantastic!!! If I don't win, I will be ordering one for my family room. ~Michelle
beautiful! i see lots of letters in my future.
Oh, oh, please give me a D!!!
Absolutely adorable! I would love a handpainted sign to hang in our son's nursery!!! Thank you.
Those are adorable!
I don't think those could get any cuter!
I have my fingers crossed! :)
~Shannon
Absolutely precious!
I'm so glad we don't have to have kids to enter this one! It would look great in my library.
I love them! I will be visiting her site! Thanks for another great tip!
Lovely, lovely, lovely! :)
Kim's work is awesome! Please enter me to win!
SO. ABSOLUTELY. ADORABLE.
Fabulous give away! Thanks, Nester!
Nester, you are such a rock star! I just love everything about your blog ... including this giveaway :-)
These are just beautiful! I would love a M for my daughters room, or maybe a F our house! Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
I LOVE these letters! A "C" would be perfect in my newcorn son's room.
Those are beautiful! She's really talented!
And yay for being on your top 10 list!
I know, I love that Kim and all her crafty-ness amidst raising and caring for her brood.
I also have looked at her site, and love it all! Thanks for the contest! Terry in Arlington, Tx
Love the monogram. Count me in!
What a fun giveaway. I'm thinking K would look lovely in my home.
Lila
Those are gorgeous! Isn't it nice that women can support women like this?
Oh...love that "S"! And it looks beautiful in that stand...simple but striking. I would love my own "M".
Can I have a "D" please???
Those are just adorable!!!!!
I would love to win this. Thanks for the giveaway:)
Love it! I bet the M is super fancy!! :)
LOVE the letters! Hoping for a "K"!
I think those are great!!
They're beautiful! I'd love to have one in our living room. :o)
How beautiful! I would love a W! Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
Oh I would love the chance to post an M in my house! These are glorious!
dear Lord please let me win this! I can't do without the cutie-cuteness!
Those are soooo cute! I would love to have one for our living room!
wonderful. would love to have!!
Adorable. I love her colors.
I saw something similar to this in Kirklands home this past weekend....BUT not nearly as beautiful! This, is great. Would love to have one for our family room. The idea to take your babes picture with the painting is adorable too.
Love the monogram! I want one...
These are adorable. What a great give away.
Absolutely lovely.. I'd like an "S" as well!
I LOVE Kim's paintings! I certainly need an "L" for my house :)
Her work is awesome, her blog is "real" and we all love the Nester. Thanks for such a great giveaway!!!!
Enjoy the season.........we all know the reason.
Please, please pick me! I don't know how I'll survive if I don't win an "H" for my house! ;)
Wow. That's pretty nifty.
I'd love to have my name entered. :D
Oh, that S would look soooo good in my newly decorated living room! I want one!
I can't tell you how many times I've been to her site and spent way too long just looking at all the prettiness. Mmmm. I'd love a "P" for our house!
Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! I am in the midst of a change of home, career, state (and thus my church) and I would LOVE this!
How beautifully artistic! That girl's got talent.
I love them! I wish I had a talent like that, but it's nice to enjoy the talents of others as well :)
What great work. I SO NEED A T.
A "C" would look great in my kitchen!
Those are just beautiful!
What great possibilities! I love the photo of the little girl with her letter too. Thanks for sharing this find.
oo! I love the black scroll initial. very classy.
Meeeee!!
That S looks fabulous and has a place on my wall!
How adorable are those? She is quite the talented lady!
Holy cow what a wonderful generous gift! They are amazing! Thanks for the chance to win!
Yea!!! This looks so fun. Pick me please.
I would just love one of these for my kitchen! Makes me want to have another baby, also! Make mine a W.
Too cute!
What a great giveaway! I would love to have a B
These are so adorable! We could use and S, and M, or a C. I guess I'll need to order a few too. ;o)
I adore her stuff!
Thanks for taking the time to blog! Thanks for sharing such wonderful ideas and talents...yours and those of other women!
They're beautiful.
Love it!!
I love these! I'm hoping my losing streak ends w/this contest =)!
Gretchen N.
I've always admired Kim's work. I don't have babies anymore, so a painted monogram would be such a great substitute! What a fun give away!
What a wonderfyl addition to my nest that would be! I'd love an "R". Thanks for the chance!
Kim
I love Kim's stuff!! I hope, hope, hope you pick me!!
I'm feelin' lucky!
Those are gorgeous! An H would look perfect in our entry hall!
Love Love Love these signs. They are all gorgeous. THis is on talented lady. Count me in. xo LindaSonia
These are amazing. If I only had that kind of talent. I hope you choose me because I would LOVE to have one of your prints.
I need one of these!
Love them. What great craftsmanship
Oh, please pick me. Those are the cutest things ever and one would look so cute in my little boys room.
Oh, my house needs some help!! I would love a G.
So fun, love these!
They are adorable... can think of many places in my house one of these would brighten up!
love the fa, la la... too bad she is not making anymore!! A P will be beautiful!
Those are beautiful!
Those are beautiful. I could use a "U"
Ooh...that is SO going to be an after christmas gift to myself! Thanks for sharing her with us...and if I happen to win, even better! Love your blog!
I would LOVE to see what she could come up with for my twin baby boys....thank you for paying it forward :)
Thanks for yet another beautiful give away. You and your mompreneur friends are amazing crafters. What a gift you all have!
Her work is beautiful! It would be perfect for my little girl's room.
I would adore a "L"! What an awesome give-a-way!
Oh, how precious! I would love an "I" for my daughter. We are working on transitioning her to her big girl room and I have the perfect spot for this!
What a lovely giveaway! I'd be delighted to find a "C" in my stocking this year.
Gimme an "R"!
Or an "S"
Pretty Please!!
Those are awesome!
How cute! Love them!
Gorgeous! If I don't win, I'll be asking for one for Christmas!!
Great stuff! I need a B!
havetohaveit! loveitso! adorableandfantastic!
Too cute. I could use your "S" myself. I have the perfect spot for my "S", too. Thanks.
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT, A "B" is best for me!!!! -Cheers, Amy
Her work is amazing! I'd love to own a piece of her art-simply stunning.
Post a Comment