
Have you seen The Shabby Nest? And, no I'm not talking about how my house looks this morning. I'm talking about a classy little etsy shop full of simply beautiful lovies. Do you not love this elegant crown pillow? Because if you are not all aobut crowns you can have numbers or bees or other perfectly adorable images on your pillows.
Wendy is the brains behind The Shabby Nest and she blogs under the same name. If you don't know her yet you can thank me later for introducing you to her. Wendy has fantastic taste and I am drawn to her style. It's a great mix of urban and country.Have some hard earned cash that is burning a hole in your pocket? Consider purchasing a gift or pretty item for your home from a mom in business. Now is the perfect time to buy handmade.

{Buy from people, not robots}

There are more than just pillows at The Shabby Nest. You can get a pendent for your mom for Mother's day and some note cards to tell her how much you love her. And you know there must be a giveaway. Fly on over to The Shabby Nest Blog and sign up to win you something nice!

35 comments:
Oh my. I had to comment cause I think I am first. I am going to faint. Of course, now that I have taken the time to type all this, I will probably be second.
Sissy, you're still first!
I LOVE that bee pillow. I'll have to go check that out!
I love love love the Shabby Nest!!! She has a wonderful blog and full of creative ideas~
sandy toe
You bet I know about Shabby Nest! Great blog!
Way too cute! Thanks for telling us to hop over and visit!
Hugs,
Susan
I heart that bee pillow too! Wonder if I can find something to go in my study that I am SLOWLY redoing?
I love Wendy, she's a doll!!
She has awesome products! Thanks for featuring her today. I really want that 5 pillow... Thanks for featuring me last week, I am still meeting some great new people!
Have a great week!
~Misti
What a great find! Those number pillows are my new favorite.
I just LOVE Wendy at the Shabby Nest. She is the greatest!!!♥
I am a BIG fan of Wendy's. She is so talented, and I was so excited when she FINALLY started selling her things on Etsy!
I really like the bee pillow... so pretty.
I love "buy from people not robots" and totally agree with you.
Love discovering something new -- love etsy and shabby and this is a new shop (and blog) for me. Thanks for the introduction!
I love them all! So cute! But if I had to narrow it down...number 6 is our house number. But I have 2 kids. And 7 is a great biblical number. And 3 represents the trinity. wow, which number would I pick? Maybe I should let you decide!
Would love to win a pillow. Blessings to you and your family.
I love that etsy store! I am going to go shop shop away. Thanks for introducing me to this shop.
Those are gorgeous!
Dear Nester, I'm posting here b/c I cannot get my computer to allow me to email you a quick question about that Tobacco Road paint color. I'm painting some rooms this summer and love the color, but my woodwork (trim, windows, doors) are 109 yr. old pine (not sure what kind). The color is VERY orangy/redish, and b/c you mentioned a pinkish wood color didn't look good with it, I was wondering what your opinion would be regarding my wood...without seeing it! If you get this, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks,
Christina
schmeez@hotmail.com
And I love Shabby Nest's stuff!
I love that stuff and I love shopping handmade!
Thanks so much for sharing her blog. It is lovely...on my way over there now!
Have a blessed day!
Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that Wendy's items are terrific. I bought the number 1 through 4 pillows from her. As a matter of fact those are my pillows that she took a picture of. I love her blog also, she always has great topics and wonderful decorating tips.
Oooohhh, I love those pillows!! I will go on over and check it out!
XOXO
Jen
Hi Nester! Thanks for this lovely write-up!! You ROCK!!!
I love The Shabby Nest and her style, too. Great feature.
yes -- wendy is awesome. and as blogging pal i must brag that many of her items feature her very own illustrations. go wendy!
I loved going to that blog...thanks for mentioning it. I have a quick question...do you have any suggestion/pictures of what to do with a VERY small entry way table??? I have a VERY small rectangular table in my VERY small entry, and I have a darling robin egg's blue "vintagey"/"french-ish" gilded mirror above it. Steal of a price in Hobby Lobby's clearance section!!! Anyways, I digress, I can't figure out what in the world to put on it to make it cozy! Any pictures of entries that you've seen done would be BEYOND wonderful for me!!! :)
Very pretty stuff...I'll be headed over there shortly... : )
Love that bee pillow!! And I love her name. ;-)
I love The Shabby Nest's pillows I already have one and love it!
LuLu
What a beautify blog! Very inspiring. I'm so domestically challenged I need lots of help!
Yep, I have been their. Love her stuff! I love the french bee pillow and the nest pendant!
Karol :0)
I have a story that goes with the crown, honeybee and nest pillows that would knock your socks off!
Thank you for the visual feast.
She's a fabulous person who deserves our money! Love Wendy Girl! Classy things on Etsy too! Thanks for the plug Nester Girl:)
I like the bird tile necklace. Very cute!
andersonclan@mac.com
I'm a big Etsy.com fan so I'll have to check out her store. Thanks.
oh wow! those pillows are fabulous.
Post a Comment