
Today I'm over at Remodeling Guy's place trying to take over his blog and wreck it all up with poor grammar and me butting in all over his post. But if you want to hear what we think about staging the outside of your home for you or for potential buyers, fly on over there and read on up about it.
And remember, staging: it's not just for sellers anymore.
PS: I've started to list the spring collection in the etsy shop.
20 comments:
Ok, I totally had to laugh at the tie a rope to the bushes and yank them out with a truck thing. My hubs so did that to an overgrown tree in the front yard, except he used a tow rope :) Whatever works right? Great tips!
-Hayley
Wow! Hayley you read fast!
Nester - I just want you to know how cool I think it is that you teamed up with the Remodeling Guy! You guys really did a great job with that post over there..and I think you ought to do that more often!
You're a genius!
Signed,
Anonymous
bushes...rope..husband out of town... don't think I haven't mentally gone there....
Signed,
the unconvential landscaper
ps: thanks for an awesome series.
I've done this one too many times and preparing a home for sale is just too exhausting... hope I never have to do it again. Stage left, stage right.... eeek
DI
The Blue Ridge Gal
I will be checking it out- Thanks
Awesome post and tips. I am going to mistreat my upstairs balcony soon.
Karol :0)
Love these tips - can't wait to read next week's installment!
Anonymous, you really should have commented more on how awesome Tim is. ;)
I left a comment over at RG, but felt the need to give you some bloggy love too. Not that you don't have plenty. I posted Indy's room makeover today and there are 2 projects I got off your site. Come over and have a look see.
great info, bookmarking page! thanks...
ok! so i have REAL flowers on my porch already...really, I love this series y'all are doin'. thx.
Ok - off to give Tim some comment love, but did he give himself some on the second comment. Cracking up at that one.
Still think of you, my friend, with the outside front of our house...empty...yep, good thing we don't have any drive bys. Nature covers up a multitude of sins. :)
Great post! Even though we aren't moving anytime soon I am wanting to spruce up our exterior.
We've lived in the same home for 27 years but you better believe Im going to go over there and see how to stage my yard for my own good!
I'm heading over to the Remodeling Guy now to read.
By the way super sweet Ety Shoppe.
On my way to Remodeling Guy! Be looking for some happy mail from the Lazy Moms!
Oh I love this. Hubby is away and I want to take a hammer to my porch railings?!!! I wonder if he would be a bit upset, but they are driving me crazy!!! And your etsy site is full of goodies!!!
LuLu
I am off to see what you are up too.
sandy toe
I have always been very particular about my yard. When we were selling our home, the house across the street tended to be pretty junky. There was old tires put out front for the trash. However, they did not pick them up, so there they stayed for months. We took it upon ourselves to haul these tires away at our own expense. I didn't want any prospective buyers to think that this was a junky neighborhood.
I'm totally cracking up. I leave my poor grammar all around the web...I feel your pain!
Your new stuff in the shop looks great! And have I mentioned yet how much I'm enjoying the new look? I'm enjoying the new look.
Post a Comment