Feathers and Eggs and Freebies :: {Oh My!}

my prints are way back there--see them?

Today is the long awaited Feather and Egg Print Mr. Linky Party! It just rolls off the tongue.


Remember how a few months ago L. Herbert designs quickly sold out of a set of four life changing Feather and Egg prints? Then, after all of your riots and such she offered another, different yet coordinating set of prints for all of you to either add to your collection or start your own. There are all sorts of pretty feathers and eggs for you to choose from at her shop.



I'd love for you to join in the party and there are three ways:


1. Link up showing us where you put your prints.

2. Link up asking us where we think you should put your prints--include a photo.

3.Link up showing us where you want to put the prints that you don't have and we'll pick a lucky winner from that bunch and ship them a free set of prints!!!

When linking make sure you link to the exact post {permalink} that you are submitting--not just your blog address. Don't be afraid to try--if you mess up, just try it again or ask someone to help you! Click on your post title on your blog for the permalink to show in the address bar at the top--copy and paste that into the Mr. Linky. I'll watch out for any errors and I'll delete the ones that don't go to the right address. No worries--it'll be fun!




It's not too late to get your hands on the latest set of glorious prints by my love, Laryssa at L. Herbert Designs. I can't wait to see what you've done with your lovely feathers and eggs!

40 comments:

Patty said...

I love the picture of your room. Makes me want to come in a sit down.

Kelly said...

Just wanted to know where you got your pretty red shades on your chandelier. I know that doesn't have anything to do with your post, but your room is so pretty and I noticed those and was curious. The prints go perfectly in your room!

Tiffany said...

I don't have any prints, yet, but they are beautiful! I can't wait to see what everyone does with them.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I love these prints and can't wait to see what everyone did with theirs.

Thanks for hosting the party! I linked up with my other blog, Beach Cottage Love. Don't have any feathers and eggs of my own yet, but I like how Sarah Richardson used them in a beach house and thought it might inspire everyone else, too. :-)

Kasey said...

I wanted to ask you a question. Maybe you have already blogged about this. My memory is short these days. :) I was wondering is it okay to use different colors frames in a room. I have brown and black frames. The kids pics are in the black frames. I would hang them on a different wall. Just wondering if it's okay to mix colors or should the frames all match? Thanks. kasey50@hotmail.com

Chris Kauffman said...

I just love that photo of your room , lovely .

Southern Charm said...

This should be lots of fun!! And how sweet to give a set away.

Thank you for your sweet comments about my bird lamp. I was totally thinking of you when I grabbed him.

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Love, love, love these prints! I am going to order some today! ALSO, I love the "vignette" on your coffee table! It is so pretty! I am going to surf around on here and see if I can find a close up shot of it!!

Lou Cinda :)

Unknown said...

That is one talented lady. I love her work but don't have a post ready for where I would put them.

You are the best to highlight all these other talented ladies. I admire you for that quality.

Cynthia

Rebekah said...

So I linked up! The prints are gorgeous! They're exactly what I need in my bedroom!

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

It's so fun to have her things displayed like this...love seeing the creativity.

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Love your prints! I am just crossing my fingers that my Mr. Linky thing works tonight when I post my Childhood Bedrooms post!

Pray for me!

~Misti

Lalena said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL room! Love the door over the sofa!!

J.J. said...

Yea - it's a egg-stravaganza!!!!!

OK...that was lame.

But I am still excited to see what everyone does. I shall go check out her stuff now to see if there is something that I cannot live without.

Karol said...

I have the perfect spot for those prints!

Karol :0)

Unknown said...

Those would look amazing in my new dining room! I will have to get my pic up tonite!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

Nester, they look great in your house. I love the prints and they look wonderful up close. Beautiful details!

~Kim

edie said...

Hi Nester friend! I want at least 4 of those. K? Yours look beautiful, as always. I'm planning a linky myself for 'painted wood' next Monday when I show my kitchen makeover, so I may need a little help. I went to that Mr. Linky site and it's like greek to me. Maybe I need some chocolate and more coffee though. I don't think well when I'm caffeine deprived.

Thanks so much for being THE first blog I check every morning. You never disappoint.

Hope that little guy is feeling better!

Hugs and love,
Ms. Edie

Jenny Garland said...

I'm so happy you did a Mr Linky party about this :) I'm dying to see where everyone else put their feathers and eggs! I have moved mine a few times.

Anonymous said...

Hello Nester! This is my first comment but probably my gazillionth time visiting your blog. Since I don't have a blog of my own....I know, I know! I left a Mr. Linky to a photo, the rest are on Etsy as appreciation pic's for L.Herbert:
http://www.etsy.com/feedback_public.php?user_id=7203687&feedback_type=for_others

Let me know what you think!

P.S. I cant wait to get those tassels!
<3Laurie

Lindsey said...

This is so fun! The Egg Prints are just lovely and I'm really enjoying seeing where everyone has or would put them! Thanks for hosting this, Nester! I love your blog! :)

Lauren said...

Sorry, this isn't about the prints... though I do covet them...
I just wanted to tell you that your advice on staging a home is SO true. We just sold our house in 5 weeks and we got our asking price!!! WAHOOO. I think the most helpful advice you had was trusting God and pray. I would get all uptight about no one calling or coming to the open house... and then I would just pray for the Lord to be in control... and He is FAITHFUL!! Thanks for the tips!!

Amy @Homeschool Highlites said...

The prints are gorgeous -- I've added a post about the contest on my blog showing off my bare naked wall!
Thanks!

free indeed said...

I have no linking abilities...no blogs, but those are lovely prints. I just painted my sewing room today...a robin's egg blue. I was aiming for a 'beachy' color scheme...I'll add greens and offwhite/tans to the mix. Those prints would look great in there~!

Audra Lynn said...

I am now linked. Woo!

Anonymous said...

I posted a link to the pictures of my kitchen turned black. We painted our oak cabinets black and I have been slowly trying to redo the decor. These prints would look awesome with the paint!

Kris said...

Love the prints. Going to check out all the linky's.

Have a happy day

Kris

Free Art Printables said...

Love that room! The prints look great! Jen

Little Lovables said...

I totally just linked, I would love love love a set of prints!

(it's my birthday week after all)

I'm off to go and scout all of the other lovely links!

Cresta said...

As a fellow mama of three boys, I'm dying to know--do you keep all those lovelies on your coffee table all the time? That would be impossible in my house, they'd all be rubble before I could snap the picture!

Dawn said...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I love your room!

It looks so cozy and welcoming!

Hugs from Eventually Cottage!

Becky said...

I have no blog, but I would love to be a winner of a set of prints! All the links give me tons of great ideas.... Can I still have a chance to win?
becky
dbhowellfamily at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I bought both sets, and have 5 of them prints on my dining room wall. I'd share them all with you, but alas,I don't have a blog yet. :-(

Love them though!


--Ali

Megan said...

I don't have a set yet but would love them, I have a few places I think they would be perfect for! I love the feel of your room, the prints go perfectly in there!

~M

Anonymous said...

I would love to link up but can't at this time. I love Laryssa's art, their charming and would very much love the chance to enter this. I know where I would put them in the house, but were under remodeling all over the house, working on areas as we have time and money so no pics for now.

Amanda said...

These are such lovely prints. Thanks for a great giveaway!

Jackie said...

I added to the linky. I forgot to leave a comment. I don't have a set of these and would love to have a chance. I think they are so unique. I hope I win so I can finally decorate my bedroom or master bathroom with them. Thanks to both of you for the great giveaway..I have been a longtime follower, but don't think I have ever posted. I love your blog.

Susan of Pink Portuguese Roses said...

I too, forgot to leave a comment.

Love these Egg prints!

I would love to have another set!!

Unknown said...

I love your room. It's so inviting. And is that a chalkboard on the left wall? Love it!

Jackie said...

I posted some pictures of my bathroom. It would be wonderful to have those in my master area... I have 2 linkies because the first one didn't go to the actual post like I later figured out. So I don't know what you want to do with them.

I love your home its so warm and bright at the same time. I have gold and red panels like your cream and gold ones. I am wishing I have cream and gold.. I love your living room.

I love your site..