Bird Watching


How I Furnished My House Without Spending A Ton @ Clover Lane


The Cottage Project
@ The Painted House

Like that sliding door at The Painted House? Remodeling Guy tells us how to Use Wall Mounted Sliding Door Hardware to Change our Roomscape! Copy the Painted House and add some decorative hardware!

Wall Paper Art @ Thrifty Decor Chick


Buzzings of a Queen Bee : Shamelessly Copying Pottery Barn

16 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Thanks for the link, girl! It has been a fun project...but so glad it is DONE! I've been giving virtual tours all week, blabbing my head off to the blogosphere.

No worries on the email. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.

Have a great weekend!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oh boy! New links. :) Thank you!!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Thanks Nester!!! Have a great weekend -- packing?!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Yea - off to check out new ideas. :) I regret not whipping out the camera last weekend. I did the first Frugal Fashionista "fashion show" link up party and i would have definitely featured our outfits together. :)Next time (She Speaks).

Jenny said...

What great links!!! Love all the wonderful ideas! Thanks for some decorating inspiration!!!

Kathy said...

So inspired about all the links that I wrote a post about it ! Thanks !

Leila said...

Oh, I love that funky door hardware!

I just love it. Thanks for the link!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the comment. We both went to Auburn University -graduated in 1997. You never know..it's a small world !
Blessings !!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Everyone is so talented! Maybe something will rub off on me if I hang around!

Pearl Maple said...

Congratulations on the move, there will be lots of things to do and sort before you get to play at designing your new space.

Sarah said...

Thanks, and good luck with the move...just bite the bullet and it will be done before you know it!

Charlene said...

Good luck with your move; I'm moving back to my little country house after living for quite some time in a corporate apartment. Lots to do!

FYI--I received a couple of blog awards and have included you in my "Delightful Dozen" list of award-worthy blogs!

GINNA said...

Thanks for the link. My husband been wanting to change the ensuite bathroom door to a pocket door but I don't want him to tear down the drywall. I hope I can find this in Canada.

Anonymous said...

I love the painted house idea with the sliding door. I have been trying to come up with a door idea and this looks perfect and not so expensive! Thanks for the link!

Hena Tayeb said...

i love your blog. i am a big fan of DIY and finding something not so beautiful but with potential and giving it a little TLC to make it as good as new

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Hey Nester! Thanks so much for the shout out for my Pottery barn knock off! Nothing is quite as satisfying than doing something cool for cheap, right? Except maybe yard sale-ing...which has kind of the same cheap factor, hmmm...

Anyway, thanks so much! I love the finds you got over the weekend!
Carrie