Giveaway Day :: Dreams of France

More, more, more giveaways! One every hour until 11pm. This one is hosted by Dreams of France.

If you haven't visited Dreams of France you just must see her collection of pillows and kitchen ware and other beauties. This girl is all Frenchy and has impeccable taste.


Jackie, the owner is generously offering a "I love the Eiffel Tower" Sterling Silver necklace with a freshwater pearl and heart all on a 20 inch chain. Even the clasp has pearls on it. A $42 value. You know you want it.


Leave a comment {with your email address if you don't have a blog where I can find you} to enter to win the Eiffel Tower from Dreams of France. Contest closes at midnight Wednesday. Be sure to scroll down and visit the other giveaways too! Good Luck!

614 comments:

1 – 200 of 614   Newer›   Newest»
Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Pick me, pick me!
~Michelle

Lindsey said...

What a darling necklace! It's just beautiful!

Jaclyn said...

Oooooooo!!! How pretty!!!

Tamera said...

how do you choose a winner?? I am trying my luck at all of them, just so I can say I won something from the "nester"...not to mention they all are so good!!
(tnshoe@gmail.com)

emily_newsom@yahoo.com said...

That necklace is sweet! I have to get some of her pillows!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I'd love to show that off around my neck.

Stephanie M.
scrappin30@hotmail.com

Ve said...

Mama like!

Nichole said...

I have a friend that loves anything french inspired so this would make a perfect brithday gift for her!

Rachel said...

I LOVE the pillows!!!

rozzi76@yahoo.com

i cant decide said...

I want to visit Paris someday. I will dream of it through this shop.

Contemplating Cadie said...

I dream of France!

Jen said...

oui, oui, I love it!!

Kimberlie said...

I do, I do! I want it!


kimberlieann@msn.com

Lisa said...

Enter me!

Cheyenne said...

Tres chic! Pick me!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Necklace!!!

:D miss.shayla@live.com

~Stephanie~ said...

OMGosh love it!!!

Megret said...

So lovely!!
Megret
musesofmegret (at) gmail (dot) com

Kristin C said...

I'd love to win!

kristinkay81 AT yahoo DOT com

Sallie said...

Me please, I love it. www.escuinfamily.blogspot.com

shannon said...

Who wouldn't want that lovely necklace? What a cute shop!

Shannon
shannitah@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this!!!

Jenni said...

so fun!!

beckylbranch said...

So cute! I want it I want it :)

Lauren Ashley said...

Loves it!

Clean and Classic Interiors said...

I can't believe my friend Tami hasn't put her name in yet! So I'm going to do it for her. She would LOVE it! What a way to start the week!

Emily said...

Love it! I think I would give this as a gift to a friend who spent some time in Paris last summer.

Amy said...

I love Paris! What a great prize!

Melissa said...

i'm trying to figure out the likelihood of winning...but i don't care, just enter me in!!!

Carrie said...

I have a friend who would absolutely love this. Her 31st bday is coming up.

Shelby said...

me me me!! so pretty!

Seriously, so Blessed!! said...

What a great way to promote all of these awesome gals!

~Kristin (kristin8089@hotmail.com

Michelle Smiles said...

I love Paris...and with young children I have no idea when I'll get back again. It is the only thing I dislike about having little ones - travel is non-existent.

Rachel Lundy said...

What a pretty necklace! You're right, I do want it!

Brittany said...

Love it all!

brittanydanae@yahoo.com

punkinmama said...

I've always wanted to go to Paris... if I won this it would be as close as I'll probably ever get!

Kelsee said...

ME! ME! I want that!!!! -Kelsee Webb

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i love, love, love this necklace and am a total wanna-be francophile. please (with sugar on top) pick me.
-Heather

Stephanie said...

This is me letting out a sigh: "S-I-G-H" I desire to go to Paris, and I desire this great necklace.

Stefani said...

You must be exhausted with all these giveaways! Thanks for doing it!

stef@daveandstef.net

Suburban Stitcher said...

I want it! I want it!

Tracy said...

Pretty!

LindaSonia said...

Awesome - fingers crossed!! LindaSonia (baddabinda@yahoo.com)

Amy said...

Oh, how yummy! Probably as close to France as I'll ever get...

{{insert Debbie Downer music here...}}

Southern Gal said...

My daughter is a newlywed. She registered for Eiffel Tower lamps at Target. She didn't get them. I would love to gift her with something from this shop. This would satisfy that French longing in her heart...maybe.

Mary Feagley said...

Bonjour! C'est belle!

Mary

Rhonda said...

Love the necklace!!!

Amanda said...

Love it!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Stunning! I honestly think my looks would improve wearing that!

Donna
signmakergirl@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute necklace!

These giveaways are so much fun!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

What a pretty necklace!

The Retired Mama said...

This necklace is quite cute! Thank-you for the chance to win it!

Amy said...

Oh how pretty! Love it, love it, love it!!

Kristina said...

How many times in a day can I say, "I love jewelry?" I love this necklace & her pillows!

3LittleByrds said...

Beautiful. Makes me miss Paris when I visited years ago.

D Photography said...

Oh I want that!
DCampbellPhotography@live.com

Lindy said...

Love it, want it, need it!

Candy Graber said...

Beautiful! I am loving giveaway day!

Bri said...

That is too cute!
briethington at gmail dot com

sara@augustfields said...

oo la la! that is marvelously adorable! :)

kottagekara said...

Yes, you know I want it!;)

Pink said...

Sitting here dreaming of Paris! thanks for all the fun giveaways

jessnbrad said...

beautiful things!
jessica
yarb1@bellsouth.net

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

You're right! I do want it! :)

Sarah - Roots and Wings said...

I would LOVE this as a present for my aunt who lived in Paris for many years. She would adore it!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!!!

Sarah said...

Wow that is gorgeous!!

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

Pick me! I adore all things French!

Salmagundi said...

Of course, I want the necklace - it is wonderful and I do love Paris. Sally

Anonymous said...

Ah, mon cheri!

Household6 said...

French...ooohh...la..la!!

Kelly said...

I would love that!
richarb@comcast.net

Scott, Valerie and Kendall Bug said...

I "lurve" London, I "lurve" France, I "LURVE" this necklace so much I almost wet my pants!!!
(scottandvalerie@hotmail.com)

Anonymous said...

My husband's aunt and uncle live in Paris-I would love to send this to her! Holly bhc-law(at)juno(dot)com

Cherri Engle said...

I am so glad that you turned us on to this wonderful site with so many wonderful products. Thank you for the give-a-way opportunity.

Anonymous said...

waitihaveacoupon@yahoo.com Great stuff! Love it!

-Jenn

Amy said...

Hope I win!

october.miracle@gmail.com

Ang said...

Lovely! I secretly wish I were from France...

:)

kimsilver said...

VERY pretty.... I think that would look darn good around my neck! :0)

Anonymous said...

ooh la la! i'm dreaming of France today!

sdewoody@hotmail.com

Katie said...

Thanks for the giveaways

Trisha said...

Honestly! I am dying! This is so cool! Do you actually know all tese incredibly talanted people? Can I come live by you?

Candi said...

So Beautiful

Kimberly Wright said...

Very very cute... what a wild Monday over here with all these giveaways!

Heather said...

Very cute!!

Robin said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Robin @http://alabamaslackermama.blogspot.com

jacblanch said...

Oooohhh, la la! How pretty!

lauren said...

second best to being in France right now! Laurenwhitney@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful (lanena_00@hotmail.com)

Molly said...

OH! The necklace is beautiful! SO pretty!

Unknown said...

I do want it...how beautiful!

Libzsonshine said...

Beautiful! I so want to go to Paris!!

ljkleeman @ prodigy. net

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

(Love your blog!)

Kimberly
kimberly236sun@hotmail.com

~holly said...

so cute.

Cathy said...

oooooh loving this one too!

The Ward Family said...

I love it, brings back memories of a family trip there many years ago.

Sandi said...

My granddaughter has her whole bedroom decorated in Paris stuff. I need this.

Robin said...

How beautiful!

Nicole A. said...

Beautiful!!! Love all of her goodies! Thanks for the chance to won!

Jess said...

oh la la, again!

Amanda said...

ooooh, love it!

Gena said...

A beautiful gift for your give-away. Hope I win!

Steph said...

That necklace is just too cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

judyvanhoute@yahoo.com said...love your blog and love the necklace!

MJ said...

Oh my, I love that necklace!! Beautiful!

MJ
YellowBeachDog.blogspot

Tina said...

Oooh I love this giveaway day! And this necklace is awesome!

Mari said...

This is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for doing a giveaway!

Eileen said...

I love France!

driftwoodln at gmail dot com

Ginny said...

Please enter me.

~Kathie~ said...

Beautiful necklace!!!!

ChemMommy said...

I remember standing under the Eiffel Tower at night and seeing the moon. What GREAT memories the Dreams of France website brings back!
pmork at cord dot edu

Kathryn said...

Yes, I DO want it!!!

Laurel said...

Love it! And love the pillows. I can only hope and dream that I win.

Reese said...

Sooooo pretty!!!!

krista said...

My daughter is IN LOVE with all things French! What AMAZING stuff! Love it! :)

Krista
krista_wiehle@yahoo.com

Our Family said...

You're right, I DO want it! Lovely!!

Kasey said...

What fun things!

Bethany said...

Love it, love it all.

Anonymous said...

it reminds me of one of my favorite vacations ever - 3 weeks in Europe, with a week in Paris. Even though I was only 13 when I went I still treasure those memories.

Marty
mosterha@jd.cnyric.org

Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

That necklace is so cute

labuda@consolidated.net said...

I've never been to paris but it is my dream to go. I love that necklace.-Heather

The Howe Family said...

Pretty!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love French touches in my accessories, especially my home office - business-like, yet feminine! Great looking bracelet!

Kelleigh said...

Beautiful!! I would LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace!! tommyamy41@yahoo.com

Sarah F said...

So cute! I love that necklace!

(lizzybeth2@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! I am totally in LOVE with this. I hope I win.

bhuckabee0821@yahoo.com

Jenn Mc said...

switchlaser(at)gmail(dot)com

Shauna said...

I would love to win that for my friend for her birthday. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I love this! What a very beautiful necklace. I would be honored to wear it!!

-Teresa Lee
(teresa.lee0328@yahoo.com)

Kristen, pajama mama said...

I've never been to France, but I dream, too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chance to win!

baumhome(at)yahoo(dot)com

jennifer said...

so cute!
ensor.jennifer@gmail.com

Theresa said...

cute!

Amanda said...

Oooo LaLa, Le Tour Eiffel! Great necklace. Paris is so chic, went there last year with my sister! Love the necklace!

Melissa Stover said...

adorable necklace!

Unknown said...

What a cute (and classy) necklace! I'm off to check out her stuff.

Meg said...

oooh la la! pick me!

Cara said...

Very pretty.

cap3g@mtsu.edu

Anonymous said...

So pretty! (annag04@hotmail.com)

Bayou Queen said...

I love it! Pick me please!

dpratt63@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Love it all!

Emily said...

I'm in love with the necklace!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!
Sarah
Sdeckerbotanica@yahoo.com

Biteofpunkinpie said...

ooooh... love the french stuff!

...here's hoping!

Unknown said...

What a great reminder of the Eiffel Tower!

Allison said...

I want to win

selah said...

Such a pretty necklace!

adrienne said...

LOVE this artist. Awesome taste! Thank you Nester for offering this. and L.O.V.E. your site as well! I enjoy reading your blog daily! ajelderks@comast.net

adrienne

Decor To Adore said...

Oh la la~!Tres magnifique~

Stephanie M said...

the necklace is beautiful

girlofgod3130@yahoo.com

Tricia said...

Another lovely prize!
*Tricia

Colleen said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing giveaway!! Would love to win this--thanks so much!!

EandJandA said...

Aaaaaahhhhhh...I'm crying over the necklace! Looove it!


Emily

ead755 @ msn.com

Sariah said...

Love that necklace! gooseylloyd at yahoo dot com

Nancy Hood said...

I want to win!! Yay!!

Andrea @ Big Creek Cottage said...

I love Paris...and this blog. So, pick me and I will wear this lovely necklace while dreaming of Paris......

Emily said...

That Eiffel Tower is calling my name, bigtime!

Charity said...

This is so nice, I've always longed to visit France!

adrienne said...

LOVE this artist. Awesome taste! Thank you Nester for offering this. and L.O.V.E. your site as well! I enjoy reading your blog daily! ajelderks@comast.net

Jaime said...

I heart Giveaway Day!!! I have a BFF who would absolutely love this necklace. Crossing my fingers!

Mollie said...

Love that necklace!

~Kristen~ said...

Ooooh!!! I love it!!!

ArlaMo said...

I love this!! Pick me, pretty please!

abstika said...

I want it!!

Magic Brush said...

Pick me. Pick me!

Anonymous said...

Oh la la!

-Libby

HopiQ said...

Very nice!

daveandhope@yahoo.com

Mandy Mae said...

Oh, that is gorgeous! I love it!

tara said...

Uhmm...yes. I wonder how I can rig this so I can win!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

what fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

Love Love ♥ Love

Shannon @ There's No Place Like Home

Brooke said...

This would be wonderful for my friend who is moving to France!

SoBella Creations said...

Love the necklace. I also love the tea towels that are in her shop. Super site!

Jess and Jen said...

I love Paris...!

Rachel said...

fun!

jessie said...

I love it! Pick me please!! :)
lewis.jessica1@gmail.com

One Crowded House said...

love it!

onecrowdedhouse@gmail.com
www.rowofducks.blogspot.com

Laura said...

:o)

Trish said...

Great shop! Can I just say that since I have never been to France, but I have been to Vegas, this necklace would remind me of that awesome trip!!

A Vie Renouvele said...

Me too! Love it! Linda

Lisa said...

I do want it!
lisajaneye(at)msn(dot)com

MommaJen said...

I love it!

the wild raspberry said...

I am crazy excited about this one!
love it so much...
chasity

Must.Be.A-Follower. said...

NICE!!!

~camille
jesscam5@msn.com

Kristi said...

what a cute necklace!

justsimplysouthern.blogspot.com

Angela said...

so pretty!

Kimmer said...

Very cute things!

Mechsner Family said...

I love this stuff, very elegant!

Blissfully Enamored said...

i want that necklace!

Samye said...

so perfect!!! I love all of it!

Leslie said...

that's beautiful!

Heather said...

So lovely! I dream of France just about every day!

Gwen said...

I want to go to Paris!

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

This is the closest I will get to Paris..and with this beauty-that's ok!!!!
~Nancy

Judy said...

paris...oh la la!

Lara said...

Simply Beautiful.

thefamilygraham at gmail dot com

Melissa said...

Love it! Too cute!

The Little Red Shop said...

Sweet!

: )

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 614   Newer› Newest»