Giveaway Day :: Heatherjoilie Designs

It's my privilege to introduce Heatherjoile Designs. One of the most creative artists I've ever featured.

Here's what she says about herself, quite fascinating.

I LOVE jewelry designing, however, am also an interior decorator and love fabrics. I have tried to incorporate textiles into my designs because I think that they are sometimes taken for granted. I love coming up with new and different ways to use textiles, fabrics, ribbons etc. in jewelry.

Fabric + big chunky jewelry? I'm in awe. I would wear any of these pieces. Heather, don't you want a walking advertisement?


Look at that ring!

Stop. The. World.


Enter to win a $40 gift certificate to anything in Heatherjoile's etsy shop. If you don't want it, you can send it to me. Leave a comment {with your email address if you don't have a blog where I can find you} to enter to win. Contest closes at midnight Wednesday. Be sure to scroll down and visit the other giveaways too! Good Luck!

433 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 433   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

Lovely..... how cool would that be!

tracyannz@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

very gifted jewelry designer! love it! :)

Dixie said...

Beautiful. dixierachell@sbcglobal.net

natalie said...

I love the paisley affair earrings on her etsy!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

One of His Sparrows said...

Her work is so original and creative. I love it!

Adcock Circus said...

love the ring!!

Anonymous said...

Cool!
Jenny
j.waldchen@comcast.net

Pamela said...

wow!! her work is so unique and beautiful!

A Vie Renouvele said...

Fabulous artist!

Sue said...

Gorgeous work!

The Dearborns said...

Very interesting and beautiful!

aarons_wife_usmc@yahoo.com

ehardin said...

so different....
hardinfive@gmail.com

Amy said...

So original!

pezhead33@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Very cool combinations..
rhondafelice@verizon.net

Kristina said...

So creative!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

now those are truly creative pieces!

Mimi said...

Very interesting take on the combo of fabric and jewelry - thanks for your creative spirit!

Cara said...

ooooo, so unique and lovely :D
caravincens@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE your jewelry!
schmeez@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Such original work. Very nice.
Andrea
Andreaswheeler@hotmail.com

Kelli said...

Simply exciting and creative!!

Ve said...

Love the textures!!

Southern Gal said...

This stuff is unusual. Therefore, I love it!

Tracie said...

Beautiful stuff! faupel at prodigy.net

Laura said...

Cute! Love it!

Misty said...

Amazing jewelry!

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Halfpint said...

I literally gasped when I opened her etsy shop. I love!!!!

Lisa said...

I have a SIL who would go crazy over this stuff.
lisajaneye(at)msn(dot)com

emw said...

Beautiful... I don't think I could pull it off... but my lil sis could!!

Brittany said...

Beautiful pieces...

brittanydanae@yahoo.com

Leigh @ intentslife said...

Gorgeous!

ila said...

Love it!!!!

Lubna said...

This is so unique... love it!!!

Moore Family said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! So unique and pretty.

leighness(at)gmail(dot)com

Paddywack Designs said...

so unique and creative.

Melody said...

Neat ideas!
melodius20@hotmail.com

Laurie Lacey said...

I think I'm in love!

thelaceys at live dot com

Paige said...

Boy could i use some new jewelry to liven up my wardrobe!
chase.paige@gmail.com

Chele said...

Amazing!

HopiQ said...

More jewelry?!? Cool!

daveandhope@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

LOVE it!

ashley.dougherty@yahoo.com

Erica said...

funky and fun -so neat!

sarah said...

Very beautiful work!
jsmreed@new.rr.com

Jessica Morris said...

I just tried to enter and was given an error msg, so I hope I am not entering twice!

Jenn said...

Definately need this!
jennifer@jandbsmith.com

Chez said...

What a great idea, love that little purse!

Wade & Melissa said...

I am a big fan of rings, and I am loving that one!

Stephanie said...

how creative & original. love it!

Tedemnick said...

So unique! Love it!!
tedemnick@msn.com

nicolepage said...

amazing!
nicolepage@mac.com

Christie said...

so interesting! i've never seen anything like this!

Meredith W. said...

So creative!
mcbwelborn@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

So unusual and beautiful!

kimberly@teamcoyle.net

Jen said...

Very beautiful!

Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love the unique pieces she makes.
Margaret
mar.walker@mchsi.com

Biteofpunkinpie said...

amazing talent and creativity!

...here's hoping!

plaidjenn@yahoo.com said...

These are really creative pieces!

plaidjenn@yahoo.com

Jennifer

the wild raspberry said...

how unique and original...i would love love love to get that ring!
chasity

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah - Roots and Wings said...

Awesome!

The Birds Nest said...

Fun stuff!! You know I love fabric too!!

Annie said...

I love it!

Betsy said...

Just beautiful! Pick me!

Dana said...

Wow! So unique!!!

Candice said...

Amazing!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

super nifty ideas. loved some of the earrings on the site.

Unknown said...

I love the a little paris necklace! Her shop has so many beautiful things!

Chad and Rose said...

Very pretty and well crafted!! Love it!

kristen said...

Love this! kristenwiewora[at]gmail[dot]com.

Jill said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her designs!!! :)
What a fun giveaway!

Teri said...

Amazing!

Andrea said...

Amazing work!
fuchs01@gmail.com

ByHISgoodGrace said...

She is amazing!

Unknown said...

A little out of my comfort zone but really think it would be perfect for me :)

Meggie said...

I would kill for that first necklace! She is so talented!

Anonymous said...

LOVING that little purse with the nest and eggs! Too cute!

Heather
hebalaska75@hotmail.com

Aimee said...

That keyhole ring is to die for.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Great giveways ! Thanks for doing this!

Jennifer (mom of 4)
wiljen109@aol.com

Christine said...

Again, sign me up.

Cathy Becker said...

So pretty!

dcbecks79 AT yahoo DOT com

Anonymous said...

Very original. Love it!

dodi@ptcwalkers.com

Laurel said...

So lovely! I can only hope.

Tarva said...

I would love to win this.

Amanda said...

Adorable!

Megan said...

I'm in love with her work!
Beautiful!

~Meg

Grateful Gramma said...

What a cool ring!

Anonymous said...

very cool stuff!

Ginger
gingerleeman@yahoo.com

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Cah-ute! Who would have thought?

Wendy said...

neat-o, unlike anything I've ever seen!

Kelly said...

So pretty!
richarb@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Kristin C said...

This is some of the most fascinating and unique jewelry I've ever seen.

kristinkay81 AT yahoo DOT com

Jill said...

She makes some really beautiful and unique things!

Casey said...

Oh! Please enter me! :)

Casey
elegantmusings@gmail.com

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

How creative! Love the nest!

Traci said...

Love the variety!
Tracishepherd@bellsouth.net

Joy said...

I adore her designs, and what a steal! I may have to give my husband her store name when my birthday rolls around...

Shannon said...

Very pretty!

Lauren said...

Wow... these pieces are so elaborate ... check out the Sense & Sensability necklace!

Emily said...

What amazing stuff!

oneblessedmama said...

I LVOE chunky unique jewelry!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love her stuff!

msbits said...

So cute!

Sarah said...

I never seen anything like this. They are beautiful and SO creative!

The Chubby Dove said...

So unique and beautimous!!!

Cristin said...

I'm in! LOVE the earrings. LOOOVE.

cristinbock@hotmail.com

Mandy Mae said...

I am a sucker for a funky necklace, and these are beyond fabulous.

Tera said...

Yes - unique and funky! So cute!

Iowa Birdie said...

Sweet, sweet stuff!

selbher@gmail.com

Becky said...

How creative and beautiful!
dbhowellfamily at gmail dot com

Joyce said...

What neat pieces! I have never seen anything like them. Thanks for the chance to win!
Joyce

Lisa said...

Cool stuff! It's so different!

nkh said...

loving the lock ring

nancie08@gmail.com

Janice said...

Oh I LOVE that ring!!

Stacy and Brian's Adventures in Life said...

Beautiful designs. Thanks for sharing.

McAtee Family said...

Ohhhhh....chunky, funky things to adorn myself with - I am in love!

Sarah said...

WOW, where did you find all this creativity? Consider me impressed! God's blessings :D

Jenny said...

So cute!!!! I love this :)

susie lavender said...

such pretty things---i envy people that are so creative.

Meredith said...

I love unique jewelry!

meredith.lillywhite@yahoo.com

Kris said...

I'm happy to be another walking billboard! Fabooooo!!!!
krisgus1@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Looks like fun stuff!! Can't wait to check her out.

Julie daissyj@hotmail.com

Gretchen, Justin, Elizabeth and Blake said...

Gorgeous! Would love to win these!

I am planning my first set of mistreatments this weekend!

gretch_justin at yahoo

Heather said...

I'm in love. AND she has a great name, to boot! ;)

Bridget said...

How feminine and pretty! Hope I win.

Emily said...

Wow! Such cute stuff.

Em at thedomesticnotebook.blogspot.com

Charlene said...

Would love to have one of these necklaces!
jshirley9@sc.rr.com

andrea_jennine said...

Charming!

CharityMay said...

i'm a fabric and textile nut as well. what beautiful things she has created!

Kim said...

Who wouldn't want some of that?!

Meredith said...

What a creative woman!

Anonymous said...

:)

aahcoffee said...

So funky and cute! Crossing my fingers!

Amy said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Count me in!

Megan said...

I want!!

megslie at hotmail dot com

Kelli W said...

Gorgeous stuff!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Pick me! Very original stuff!

Holly said...

So cool!

The Halbert Home said...

My sister in law would love those!

patty said...

what original ideas! Really beautiful
mamatigerlily(at)yahoo(dot)com

queenjennlynn said...

I love this!

Bri said...

Wow, beautifully unique!!!
briethington at gmail dot com

Alicia M said...

Oh wow!! Speechless!

Anonymous said...

Cute. Very cute I need...I mean INDEED.

Dawn said...

Everything she makes is so creative and "one of a kind"! Gorgeous..what a talent :)
Thanks for the giveaway!!!
butterflylvr128@aol.com

Tanya said...

I would love a gift certificate!

Kathy said...

That ring is wonderful.

Molly said...

Pretty!!!

kfrankly said...

I have never seen anything like this before - very cool!

Zoe said...

Beautiful and very creative designs.

zoebeck417@yahoo.com

Krista said...

Wow, love her site!!!

Krista

krista_wiehle@yahoo.com

Karen and Kyle said...

Love it! What creativity!

Julie Garrett said...

I love it! So original!

Tammy said...

wow she has amazing talent...

beachvintage.com said...

Wow, all these giveaways. Wonderful. Thanks for stopping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.

Jenelle at This Lady Blogs said...

I like the last necklace you pictured. Pretty!

E said...

FABULOUS!! I love all of it!

Jenn said...

oh wow. I'm speechless.

jmanley04 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I would proudly wear/use any of these and gladly recommend her shop to everyone :)
debbiehall5@comcast.net

Keli B. said...

Sooooo pretty!!
keli.billingsley{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous said...

oh dear...i love it ALL!!!
carmela
hersh4@epix.net

Kendra said...

Beautiful!

Todd and Randi said...

Beautiful work!

Jenn said...

Woot! Woot!

Tara said...

WOW...those are cool pieces of artistic jewelry. Hope I am blessed.

Jamie said...

Original and inspiring!
jamieandmikel AT yahoo DOT com

B said...

GAH

I love that ring

britt@3leafentertainment.com

Jennifer said...

sorry nester but i luv 'em so if i win i'm keepin' it...

jennifer at wgustavus dot com

Anonymous said...

Lovely work.
Laura A

vines53@yahoo.com

Tammy said...

Sign me up!

jen said...

want it

Amanda said...

I'd love to win this!

Em said...

This stuff is so pretty!

emnichole@hotmail.com

Kari said...

Love it - especially that ring!!!

-Kari

Tiercy said...

that ring is absolutely one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. i am so glad there are creative people willing to share their talents.

Carrie said...

Beautiful!! Please enter me jrandcarrie@aol.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Giveaways!

Marie said...

One word. FABULOUS! Okay, creative and beautiful too. Oh and stylish and chic.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

lauren said...

I hope I win! Laurenwhitney@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

So pretty! And creative!
lynn_lamb@bellsouth.net

the tattered nest said...

I am in love with the purse! beautiful jewelery..

Donna said...

How fun and what a talent!
Donna May
themayfam5@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Sign me up!

Lacey J. - AL

Laura said...

Very interesting and different things! Love it!

Dylan and Kelli said...

So funky, fun and orignal! Thanks!

Jess said...

SHe's so unique! How cool!

Ridenour Family said...

Good luck on someone sending you the gift certificate! (;

~Tricia

Brittany Larsen said...

oh i just LOVE The bird nest necklace! so cutie patootie!

Melanie said...

Wow! I could do some shopping there!

Thanks for the opportunity!

-Melanie

zandjmom said...

Very unique...I'd love to win!

Amanda said...

I'd love such a unique piece!

Rebekah said...

Bring it on!!!

Sarah said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Sarah said...

How creative!

Beth said...

So cute! pick me!
~Beth
http://joeandbethany.blogspot.com
bethanyev@gmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 433   Newer› Newest»