Giveaway Day :: Noodles & Milk


Complete Adorableness. Have you heard of Noodles & Milk yet? Sabrina is the owner of the etsy shop and she makes everything herself to help supplement her family's income. Just the kind of person that you want to support, right?


This stuff is eye candy I tell you. Look at the colors and pattern and initials. All of my favorite things. Am I too old to wear a onesie {however you spell it}?

One totally lucky person will win a $40 gift certificate plus free shipping.


I would want to frame these and never use them. Or make a mistreatment out of them. Too sweet.


Good Glory she's got one of those fancy tags too. Leave a comment {with your email address if you don't have a blog where I can find you} to enter to win some cute loot from Noodles & Milk. Contest closes at midnight Wednesday. Be sure to scroll down and visit the other giveaways too! Good Luck!

885 comments:

1 – 200 of 885   Newer›   Newest»
Allison said...

Very cute!! I want to win.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Adorable things!! My sister is having a baby soon so a gift certificate here would be great. Love the name too...Noodles and Milk...cute!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I want to win!!!

SoSoBella said...

love the fabric. love the colors.
cute, cute, cute!
www.sosobella.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I want to win this one too!

Jess said...

so sweet.

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

Good Glory! LOL... that's the way I feel about all these giveaways!!

Oh my goodness this stuff is soo cute!! Perfect for a new granddaughter!!

Catherine said...

How cute! I love the tutu and onesie sets she has in her shop!

Anonymous said...

very precious!!!

miss.shayla@live.com

Household6 said...

It just keeps getting cuter!!

Annie said...

The polka dot skirt is to die for. It would look great on my two year old:)

Rachel Lundy said...

Cute stuff! I love those bibs.

Tricia said...

My munchkin would be too cute in one of those skirts!
*Tricia

Tricia said...

My munchkin would be too cute in one of those skirts!
*Tricia

Audrey said...

So cute! I am having a baby in a few months and would love to win. I love the bibs.

mary love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karla said...

Aww....SO cute!! That little pink skirt on that adorable baby girl...precious!

~Karla @ It's The Little Things...

Unknown said...

Adorable stuff! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!! Wow! I want to win!! Julie
julie@mcfaddenmusic.ca

Bettina said...

Some cuteness I could use! Pick ME :)

Jenni said...

Her products are beautiful! I am a stay at home mom I know all about having to try and supplement income. I would love to win! :)

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

So very cute. I'm in for the giveaway.

Meagan said...

Adorable!

kfrankly said...

So very cute! I wish I was that talented!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the goodness keeps coming! My girls would adore any of those outfits, super cute!

~Melissa (mjwruble@telus.net)

Heather said...

how cute

mary love said...

Very sweet items!

Mary, 49love@cardinalmail.cua.edu

.:Heather:. said...

adorable thins!!!

mom2sagecambria at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

These fabrics are so adorable!!

April
guy015 (at) gmail (dot) com

Theresa said...

OH WOW! so freakin cute!

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

So sweet!

newmanfamily said...

Cute, cute, cute!
Lori

Our Family said...

WOW-eee! Too cute!

Leslie said...

adorable!! I'm glad all of my friends are finished having babies this go-around.... I'd feel like I'd have to give my win away as a prize!! :)

emw said...

love it all!!

Darcie said...

Pick me!! :) :)

The Adventure of Linds and Lyds! said...

How cute are those! She is very crafty and talented! I am so in love with her fabric choices!

Amanda said...

She has such adorable things in her shop! It would be so hard to choose!

Steph said...

So stinkin' cute!

E said...

Too fun :)

Andrea said...

This is adorable stuff!!

kauffman701@mac.com

Michelle Smiles said...

So sweet! And that little blond girl in the photo - she just needs smooshed with hugs.

Unknown said...

OMG! I have SO many friends having babies lately! These would be so much fun to give as a gift!

Amy said...

Adorable. Would look adorable on my niece.

amymichalski@msn.com

Graceandjoelroberts said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

This would make an adorable gift for my neice's new daughter. I would love to bless her with some cuteness from Noodles and Milk!

blessed-with-3

Stacey said...

Adorable!
smmars@comcast.net

Rachel said...

Darling!!! My sister in law is pregnant, so I think some shopping will be done at noodles & milk!!!

rozzi76@yahoo.com

Heidi said...

A-dorable! I have 3 showers coming up to shop for that I would L-O-V-E to gift with these.

Anonymous said...

This may be my favorite giveaway yet!
thedownings@yahoo.com

Charity said...

Adorable! I can just see my youngest in some of these sweet things!

Nanette said...

my girlie girl would love one of those skirts! It is a must have!

nettiebowles@gmail.com

Gwen said...

I have two girlfriends that are expecting next month. They would love this!

Kelli W said...

I love all the fabrics she uses! SUPER cute!

Dani said...

Beautiful! Amazing talent

Shannon said...

so, so cute.

Jennifer said...

I am so in love! Everything is cute!

Karin said...

Great gifts to give. So cute!

Jeanette said...

Would love to know where the name came from, but oh so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love these, too. What creativity!

phillips phamily said...

Sweet love. Too cute!

Kristi_runwatch said...

Oh, how precious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your giveaway day is too much fun!

pcb said...

AH! Adorable!

Becky Avella said...

I LOVE THE FABRIC!!!! You are right. It is eye candy. : )

Thanks for this fun day.

Abi said...

Looks like fun - I love etsy. Thanks!

Malinda said...

My baby girl would look so cute in ANY of this.

Marcie said...

So cute! So creative!

Gena said...

I can't believe all the give aways! Thanks so much. These are too cute.

Shauna said...

I love that! It is adorable!!! Thanks.

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Very, very cute! She's obviously very talented!

Heather's Home (aka Chez Hez) said...

Comment, comment, comment! These things are so adorable! :)

Bonnie said...

Love the brightly colored patterns she uses in her designs...definitely make me HAPPY!

Andrea said...

I love me some monograms!!!! So cute!

Marilyn said...

Very cute stuff. Would love to have something for the next baby shower.

Aubrey said...

DARLING!! My baby girl would looks so cute in those dresses!!

Surviving the Smiths said...

Oh how cute - such talent!

Shelly said...

Lovely! My niece would be the cutest thing on the block!

Sara Neufeld said...

I have a little baby that needs some o' that goodness!

Stephanie said...

Ohhh my little guy would love one of those bibs :)

Amy said...

This would be perfect for the upcoming baby showers I have!

Mandy said...

I love it! Please put my name in the hat for the drawing. Thanks for the great giveaway and the great blog. The easiest way to get a hold of me is mandy_muelker@hotmail.com. Thanks again!

Unknown said...

I've got a couple PG friends who would love some of those products! Great baby shower gifts!

Lauren Ashley said...

stylish little babies!

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to have kids!

Kimberlie said...

Oh my! Now we just bigger sizes so that I can get all of my kids in these!


kimberlieann@msn.com

The Harmon's said...

Too Cute for words.

Amanda

The Harmon's said...

Too Cute for words.

Amanda

Liz said...

cute!

Julie said...

The fabrics are so beautiful!

julielee{at}ufl{dot}edu

Jaclyn said...

I am going to have to visit her shop and by a few things to put in my "someday" closet!!!

LEslie said...

TOO CUte!

leslie
creativecrafting08@yahoo.com

StephanieG said...

I'm in love! so so so precious!

youtaughtmehowtofly@gmail.com

Crystal said...

All of her stuff is adorable, but I think I would use the $40 toward buying up as much of her de-stash fabric as possible!

Misty said...

Very cute!

Brooke said...

Adorable! I'd love to win... those bibs rock!

Jessica said...

Too stinkin adorable! LOVE! Jess10284@gmail.com

April said...

I love Noodles and Milk! I read Sabrina's blog and her stuff is adorable!

Kristin C said...

Oh man, I'd never want to let the Little One dirty them all up! Just lovely.

kristinkay81 AT yahoo DOT com

princessmimi said...

So cute!

Precision Quality Laser said...

Oh my goodness! She has the cutest items for sale! I love the personalized aspect of it too! So adorable!

Becky said...

Oooh! My grandchild to be would love something! I just know it!

kellykrew2@verizon.net

Anna said...

Adorable! I have three little girls and would be so fun to have for them!

Eileen said...

So cute! What great colors!

driftwoodln at gmail dot com

Sherrie said...

Adorable baby things! Please count me in for this giveaway.
Sherrie

Candace said...

keep em' comin' girl...I am getting some great ideas for gifts...and I might even start up a little supplemental sewing as well.

Annette said...

Very cute! My baby would look adorable in her designs.

Jenni said...

perfect for my niece Emily.....sign me up!

Cassidy said...

cute cute!

Jodie Brooks said...

This is my favorite!! How adorable!!

jodiedolson@yahoo.com

Cathy said...

Awie!! The colors, the fabric, everything is so stinkin' cute!!

Jaime said...

Yep, I'm loving this too!!!

Linda said...

Very cute fabric combinations! Linda

Mrs. K. said...

I love her style choices!

Under this Umbrella said...

WOW...both of my minis would look adorable in these items. I will defnitely have to check this adorable shop out. Thanks so much for doing this!

JTC said...

Love the beautiful skirt!

Mandy said...

I love it! Please put my name in the hat for the drawing. Thanks for the great giveaway and the great blog. The easiest way to get a hold of me is mandy_muelker@hotmail.com. Thanks again!

Tera said...

Oh my goodness!! I hope I win! jasonandtera@gmail.com

Robin said...

How absolutely adorable!!

Robin @http://alabamaslackermama.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

Please enter me in the drawing~
Thank you

the dwellers said...

so cute! these would be the hit of any baby shower!

Burtons Blessings said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! Would be so cute for my new baby boy!

Lindsey said...

Adorable! I would love to win this for my friend who is soon to be a mommy!

TheSuiteLife said...

Adorable! Would be so cute on our brand new baby girl!!!

{lauren} said...

So sweet! Its not often that you see handmade, monogrammed kids clothing for boys that truly is cute..as a mommy of a boy, I appreciate that:)

Jenny said...

Too cute!

Our Abby said...

What else can I say except "adorable"? Her shop will do VERY well with those fabulous pieces! Please enter me into the contest. :-)

Gina said...

I've got a friend having a new baby, and I would love to get her something great!!

Heather W. said...

Oh.Goodness! My 6mo. girl (the other half of our b/g twins) would be so cute in these!

dixiepea73 at yahoo dot com

Kathy said...

So cute...especially the model.

Stephanie B said...

Those are adorable! Love the prints.

Laura said...

so cute! hope to win.

veronica said...

Cute!

vepowell@comcast.net

Chrissy said...

How adorable! Very cute stuff!!!
cbrown6207@gmail.com

Rae Nolt said...

Super cute!

Donna S said...

I'm about to make chocolate chip cookies so I need some Noodles and Milk to go with it!!

Julie said...

Oh, her stuff would be DARLING on my girl!

Jennifer said...

So cute! I love it all!

Redelsperger Family said...

What a CUTE shop! I want to win! :)

Tana@Crafting R&R

Dawn said...

The skirt and tshirt are beautiful-everything is!!

Roxanne said...

Just precious!

Jodi said...

I love those bibs! super, super cute!

HopiQ said...

Awww....ditto everyone else!

daveandhope@yahoo.com

Bahama Shores Mama said...

love, love, love the tank and skirt........and I have a two year old who would look ADORABLE in it :)

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Oh my! These are adorable!!!

Jenni said...

Sooo very cute!

Unknown said...

Wow. My son would look so cute in her stuff!!

joelster87@hotmail.com

blessedpath said...

OH, soooo precious!! and yummy:)

emily_newsom@yahoo.com said...

Oh, I want another baby to have this stuff! Well, maybe I'll just give it to my sister's new chickie!

Caroline said...

I love it!

derkoline@gmail.com

Christie said...

Would love for my little Ivy!

Megan Lee said...

I could use an apron to get me motivated to cook/bake! Lovely things!

Hana said...

This shop is one of my faves! I have two little girls who could benefit from such a cute giveaway!!

luvmybabyblue@yahoo.com

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

I have some nieces and nephews that could benefit from me winning this particular giveaway. Such cute stuff, where to start?!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I'd get something for my sister.
~Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, is there anything as cute as this stuff? I have a new little one who is pretty dang cute, but would look cuter wearing those things!

Michelle said...

So cute!!

Rebecca said...

I hope I win! SO CUTE!!
marereynolds@gmail.com

Lauren McKnight said...

Adorable. Absolutely adorable!

Sarah said...

Love love love this stuff!!!

julie said...

Love it! My toddler would look so cute!

Audra Lynn said...

My baby girl needs one of those adorable outfits!

Amy said...

Very cute stuff!

Nicole said...

gooooooo sabrina! YOU ROCK:)

Babs said...

Our granddaughter would look too adorable in anything here
babs0911@hotmail.com

Carrie said...

It's things like this that make me want a girl! If only I could talk Hunter into it....

Oh well. I can always get something for me or the boys!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful cloths for the little ones.

heather_siders@comcast.net

Unknown said...

shelly gottfredson

oh i want to win, love the fabric!

shellygottfredson(at)yahoo(dot)com

Amy said...

Who wouldn't want to win!! Adorable!
timamy2005@yahoo.com

Amy said...

I want one of everything!

Liz said...

OMG- Too ridiculously cute! I want to win too!
liz_galante@hotmail.com

Tina said...

ooo! I just had my first baby girl after 2 boys and am having so much fun with all the cuteness out there for my purchasing pleasure. It would be great to win something!!

McKenzie said...

Adorable.

Erin said...

How cute! I would love to win!!

The House of Sprout said...

Too cute!

H-Mama said...

count me in! :)

Darrah said...

Love the name "Noodles and Milk" and would love to win!!

adensmommy@hotmail.com

Jesica said...

Pick Me!

Carrie said...

Wow, those are some of the cutest little things I've ever seen - perfect for the little baby that I hope we will create this summer! ;)

Kimberly said...

Oh I just love her stuff!! I have spent quite some time on your site this evening as I have some widows to mistreat!

Brewskie said...

Love it!

jennifer said...

Love it!

Jennifer

jocogirl25 at yahoo dot com

april said...

me me me!! smithfamilyadoption@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Could so use that right now!

Julie said...

ok, now it is getting hard to decide which giveaway I wanna win the most.

Emily said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

My daughter need some of these items. :)

chermonblie said...

SOOOO stinkin' cute!

Alison said...

Precious!!
alijax@comcast.net

Re:Fresh Design Studio said...

love these

Mari said...

OMG!! Good luck to me!! I want it all!!

Becca said...

Perfect for all of my friends who are having babies this fall! So cute!

Melissa said...

i have heard of her...and love her stuff. i actually got some of her cute things for Christmas presents this past year...and LOVED them!!

Anonymous said...

I love the fabrics and style!
finsterfunf (at) yahoo (dot) com

Samye said...

I love love love all the fabric and designs!! How cute!

Anonymous said...

Her items are ADORABLE! I want to win!

jennifer said...

Adorable! I hope I win!
ensor.jennifer@gmail.com

Melissa Stover said...

i love this stuff!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Laura
LEFThompson@hotmail.com

Jen said...

Ohhhh, sister in law expecting twins this year...this would be perfect for baby gifts!

HouseMama said...

Pick me! Pick me!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 885   Newer› Newest»