Giveaway Day :: Lisa Leonard Designs


Lisa Leonard is the creative genius behind the darling custom jewelry that you see all over the internets. It's personalized people. It doesn't get any more special than this. It feels good to get this stuff and it feels good to give it as a gift.


There are so many lovelies to choose from at Lisa Leonard Designs. And the winner of this giveaway gets a $50 gift certificate. Lucky.


I've got a few of her pieces myself and I love, love wearing them. I'm a sucker for anything customized.


Leave a comment {with your email address if you don't have a blog where I can find you} to enter to win a $50 gift certificate from Lisa Leonard Designs. Be sure to scroll down and visit the other giveaways too! Good Luck!

977 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   801 – 977 of 977
Chrissy said...

Lisa Leonard's jewelry is amazing! I'd love to win!!!
cbrown6207@gmail.com

Amanda said...

I have been wanting one of these!

Micah said...

LOVE THE SILVER CUFF
MICAHLM@HOTMAIL.COM

MJ @ 517 Creations said...

I LOVE Lisa's stuff!!!

mjsmith723(at)gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love it

jenivana said...

I love the silver jewelery!

Jennifer Hill said...

Cuff bracelet.....
jenhil@acxiom.com

Angie Kerr said...

Ohhh, pick me!! Love Lisa Leonard Designs!

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo happy to see Lisa Leonard Designs included in the giveaways! So talented!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this stuff!

Tarva said...

So pretty.

Amanda said...

Her designs are so unique!

ruth said...

Simply amazing jewelry!

rtacoma at centurytel.net

Missy in Texas said...

I got the family tree necklace for mothers day. I love it and have received many compliments.

Anonymous said...

Very unique jewelry!
Erin

aecampbell@juno.com

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I have been drooling over her jewelry for a long time!! It is all beautiful!

Ginger
gingerleeman@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

I really like her jewelry, my style!

Margaret Anne Clark said...

Lovely ! Thanks for the opportunity !

maclark30@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Her stuff is just wonderful!
Julie
luvncandles@yahoo.com

Traci said...

for real? This is gorgeous!
tracishepherd@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the wishing star necklace...so pretty!

Joanna said...

Beautiful jewelry!

jojo17 at gmail dot com

Rachel said...

I have to agree, anything customizable and unique is for me too. I love her stuff and have seen it popping up here and there all over the blogosphere. I'd love to win one. Love her stuff!

Anonymous said...

beautiful jewelry and awesome prize!

Emily said...

I have always loved her stuff!

Sara L said...

I would love to enter - thanks!

charles and sara at hotmail dot com

Kim said...

Oh, I am so in love with all her beautiful things!

Crystal said...

love the wishing star!

Andrea said...

This jewelry is my fave! Thank you for the opportunity! andreahaebig@aol.com

Sarah said...

I would LOVE a customized peice!

The Chubby Dove said...

I just got one of her rings for Mother's Day and I LOVE it!
Call me selfish, I don't care...I want this gift certificate!!

Tera said...

Pick me, pick me!

Cristin said...

Love the open circle necklace. Love.

cristinbock@hotmail.com

msbits said...

I love her jewelry! Gorgeous!

Jill said...

I LOVE her designs!!!

Jessica Morris said...

classic and beautiful!

Meredith said...

I'd love more jewelry like that.

meredith.lillywhite@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

Oh, I love her stuff!

Queen Bean said...

lisa's jewels are so pretty.deana

Stacy and Brian's Adventures in Life said...

I love all her stuff!

Teri said...

Love her jewelry!

teri12481@hotmail.com

nkh said...

Perfect gift for my mom's birthday

nancie08@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I think this must be the tenth time I've entered to win some of her stuff! :)

McAtee Family said...

I am in love with the bracelet - I need one of these!

Kim said...

Um YES PLEASE!!! :)

Bridget said...

I need some new jewelry. Hers is so sweet and feminine.

Amber said...

Ooooh ooh! Pick me! Pick me! I love all of it!

pampered said...

luv it! georgengabriel@hotmail.com

ellendsteen@gmail.com said...

me too...love customized!

aahcoffee said...

Waah, this is making me want all of this stuff now!!!!! Here's hoping I can win it and save my wallet the hit.

Julie said...

I'm DYING for one of her pieces! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Julie daissyj@hotmail.com

The Halbert Home said...

Beautiful jewelry!

queenjennlynn said...

This jewelry is so pretty!

Alicia M said...

Oh my!! My heart just twitterpated (is that a word?!) when I saw this!! My friend has been rocking a Lisa necklace for a couple months now. I've been so envious ever since I laid eyes on it!

Mrs. McDaniel said...

I've been meaning to get something from here! Love the giveaways!!

LeahG said...

pick me! please!

Anonymous said...

great gift ideas!

christel said...

That wishing star necklace is to die for. I love Lisa Leonard's designs but I have yet to own one.

4 flood gates said...

Love these! Sherri

Sarah said...

Her pieces are absolutely gorgeous. Obvious that they are made with love, which means even more.

Clint and Sara Howard said...

My mother-in-law got me and my sister-in-law necklaces that have our daughter's names on them. I absolutely love it.

Tammy said...

How adorable..please enter me l
tammy

Julie said...

She is SO talented!!
Gotta love it!

Julie Garrett said...

Beautiful designs!

Denissa said...

All of her stuff is AMAZING!!

Keli B. said...

Yes please! Love these!
keli.billingsley{at}gmail{dot}com

Jenelle at This Lady Blogs said...

Priiiity.

Anonymous said...

I love it.....

Jen said...

Love her jewelry!!!

Paul said...

I LOVE her designs!

Courtney said...

love her stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I want this one sooo bad!!!
debbiehall5@comcast.net

Welcome to M and M World! said...

Wishing star Necklace...lovely! WOW...wonderful giveaway, thank you!

... said...

I love ALL of it!

Candy said...

Love her stuff!

Anonymous said...

love her*sigh*!!!!!!!!!
carmela
hersh4@epix.net

Karen said...

Three words: To Die For!

Karen
huskers@cottagejoy.com

Unknown said...

I remember these... very nice!

Kendra said...

beautiful!

Carrie said...

So beautiful!!

Ann said...

Beautiful and I love that it's personalized.

Jamie said...

Creative genius is right!!
jamieandmikel AT yahoo DOT com

Danielle L said...

What beautiful pieces! I'd love to win!

craziedee3@aol.com

Brooke said...

I'm hooked on her beautiful baubles. Such a sweet and classy look. Looking at her stuff just makes me feel good.

Amanda said...

I love Lisa's stuff and have been eyeing some pieces forever.

Tammy said...

Very nice!

Carol said...

Beautiful jewelry.

lakrats3@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love all Lisa's stuff!
smahwebb@aol.com

Kari said...

I want one like you have! Too cool.

-Kari

kristenly said...

oooh pretty!

Tiercy said...

a girl can not have too much jewelry. so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Her designs have been on my gift idea list for a while now. I would love to finally have one to call my own!
vndnkkr7 at gmail dot com

Dana said...

Would love to win this amazing jewelery!

danamcgraw@gmail.com

brnidtica said...

The jewelry is beautiful!!
Gretchen F.
brnidtica@yahoo.com

Rebekah said...

i love your giveaways! they are making my day!

Marie said...

Lisa is my hero. Well, a close second behind the Nester of course. Her jewelry creations are so inspirational. I've been batting my eyelashes at my hubby for the Mama necklace for a while now.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Big Toe Mom said...

OHH this stuff is YUMMY!

the tattered nest said...

I love Lisa! I can't remember how many things I have ordered from her...If I win, I want to donate this certificate to a fundraiser(silent auction) for a mother of five that has terminal cancer...

Anonymous said...

Love Lisa Leonard!

lynn_lamb@bellsouth.net

Rachel said...

What beautiful stuff!

Donna said...

Oh, I love the personalization!
Beautiful work!
Donna May
themayfam5@msn.com

Nina Diane said...

am I too late? Love that jewerly

Ridenour Family said...

I've been wanting to get my hands on some of her work for awhile!
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Jesus! That is some purdy stuff :)

Lacey J - AL

Anonymous said...

I so like Lisa's jewelry!
denise - mtncabin54@yahoo.com

Laura said...

Lisa Leonard is my favorite! I love all her work!

CarolynA said...

So so pretty! Love it

Jess said...

I just love her stuff! Crossing my fingers!

Dylan and Kelli said...

I have one Lisa Leonard necklace that I LOVE! I could shop forever in her shop! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would love this!

Maryanne

maryannehelms@bellsouth.net

Megan said...

I need something with my boys' names!

Amanda said...

love these!

April said...

These are beautiful!! Love them!!

Lori said...

Ok I am drooling over the jewelry. Awesome.

Rebekah said...

How special! Sign me up!

Shelli said...

You are spoiling us with the give-aways! I love it all! Thanks for such great opportunities!

Jenn said...

So simple and perfectly imperfect...*sigh*

Autumn said...

I love all of her stuff!

Beth said...

LOVE this jewelry! Wonderful giveaway!
~Beth
bethanyev@gmail.com
http://joeandbethany.blogspot.com

Cassy said...

I'm in love. Thank you for sharing all your favorite finds.
cassy_dickerson@hotmail.com

Melanie said...

I heart this stuff!

Thanks for the opportunity!

-Melanie

Anonymous said...

If I won this, it would be hard to choose! All her designs are so charming.

manderz77(at)hotmail(dot)com

Amanda :-)

Sarah said...

Stay still my heart! These are so PRECIOUS! I totally want a necklace with my kids names on - maybe I can get one for my birthday. Love this jewelry - it's so much better than something you could buy at the store.

sarah_carlson99@yahoo.com

Donna V said...

Beautiful jewelry!

Gretchen said...

A friend was wearing one of her designs today at VBS and it was gorgeous.

Gordostyle said...

Another favorite! Love her stuff!!!!

Beth said...

Beautiful stuff.

Joanna said...

Count me in.

Nicki said...

Pitty. Pat. ... Pitty-pat. Pittypat. Pittypatpittypat!
That's my heart. This stuff is soooo pretty!

jtfamily@earthlink.net

Lindsey (House of Chester) said...

I love your personalized bracelet! So cute!
lindseyrhageman at gmail.com

Unknown said...

Wishing star necklace?! :::sigh:::

Toni said...

Oh, I love the wishing star necklace! Would love to win something from Lisa!

Colette Campbell said...

I love that star.

Deborah said...

Loveliness. :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

aimeemccabe@hotmail.com

Shannon Morrison said...

pick me!

Jen said...

LL is my favorite.

Splatter said...

Every time I see her jewelry, I just go "ooooh".

Anne @ Sincerely, Britches said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE her stuff!

Sheryl Creeden said...

Adorable!

Jen S. said...

I am so into jewelry lately... sounds great!

suzib said...

I love the wishing star!
dburke1966@ymaptico.ca

a boy a girl and a pug said...

I love the bracelet!

Cheri said...

Ohhhh I would love this!
hangonslupey@frontiernet.net

Unknown said...

I love her work, so beautiful!

Shanna aka Eli n Lucas's mommy said...

Love these! C'mon generator!!

Brittany said...

I love this jewlery!

Rebecca said...

SWEET! rebeccajohnson at new dot rr dot com

Crystal said...

Who wouldn't love a piece of her jewelry? I just love it! Count me in, please.

NaomiEvelyn said...

These are so lovely! Will have to order something for my MIL!

alexa said...

wow! what beautiful jewelry.. hope to win something in all these amazing giveaways.
alexa.bluestar[at]gmail[dot]com

Trish said...

I'v ebeen wanting a piece since I saw you post on your bracelet!!! I'm looking for a FAB quote first... maybe one will come if I win it!!!

Anonymous said...

I was out today searching for my wedding jewerly, this would be amazing. I'd love to have a hand crafted necklace to accent my gown that everyone would admire!

Laura-
ll.hoppe@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

i hope, hope, hope i win!!

Pam said...

WOW, what gorgeous pieces of jewelry!!! Many thanks to all your giveaway sponsors!!

Tara said...

Just gorgeous!! Love her work!

rtj_ca@rogers.com

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful {Wish} necklacce. I could use a wish right now!

Anonymous said...

Her items are so wonderful
Julie

luvncandles@yahoo.com

marieDee said...

Would love to win this.

Alex said...

Wishing star necklace around my neck is the icing on the cake.
wilsonaalex@yahoo.com

tiarastantrums said...

so darling

ginny said...

I love her personalized necklaces.

Anonymous said...

BIG fan,she is so talented.
count me in

ginger said...

beautiful jewelry....

Sunday said...

I love personalized jewelry, too!

Amy J said...

I want one of these.

Rachel said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

Sharon said...

I love her unique creations!!

Sharon
slw_kerr@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My new black dress needs some pretty bling to go with it!

Laura
kennedys6@att.net

Kristin said...

Love her stuff!

Kristin

Allison said...

Very pretty! Would love to win! thanks!

Andrea said...

I love this jewelry!

Lisa said...

I would love to win one of her designs!!

derekandlisa@shaw.ca

Michelle said...

Please enter me for one of these lovelies! Thank you for the chance to win!

Blessings,

Michelle

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Her designs are so beautiful!

Unknown said...

I have two pieces of her jewellery and they are for sure my fave things !

«Oldest ‹Older   801 – 977 of 977   Newer› Newest»