Giveaway Day :: Small Words


Do you remember Kim from small words?

She's so funny that I thought I would just quote her email I''ll comment in italics

I'm offering a $50 gift certificate that can be use towards a painting of the winner's choice. They can add to it when they are ready to redeem it if they want a piece of art that is more than 50 smacks.

Then she says this:

Hey - I totally lifted the wording from the last give-a-way you did for me {the one that had 900+comments! Remember that?? That was one of my most shining moments!} You wanted a description and I'm in a hurry and can't think of a good one - and well, you know my stuff - I just figured you could tweak it a little to change it up!! haha!

Your description as follows {the first paragraph was my fav-O-rite!}:


This is the description strait from the old post because I am lazy and it's 11 am and I still have 5 giveaway posts to write and Kim told me to do it.

Y'all, this is my favorite giveaway yet. I am telling you if this woman, I mean if Kim Wheeler is not one of the most talented women I've ever met then I don't know who is. Look at her hand painted, "incredibly cute personalized art".

She can custom make a sign to match your nursery. Would this not be a perfect wedding gift? Look at the detail.


Everything Kim makes is packaged to the hilt. I felt like royalty when I received my "S" that she sent me all wrapped in clear packaging with all of her shiny cards and darling tags and thank yous and ribbon with her logo. I also felt like I needed to personally apologize for my boring packaging for my tassels. I hereby promise to step it up a notch. I shall not be out packaged.



Kim is offering a $50 gift certificate that can be use towards a painting of your choice from Small Words!!! Lucky. Leave a comment {with your email address if you don't have a blog where I can find you} to enter to win. Contest closes at midnight Wednesday. Be sure to scroll down and visit the other giveaways too! Good Luck!

997 comments:

1 – 200 of 997   Newer›   Newest»
Allikaye's Mama said...

Ah! I just added her blog to links I love! I would love a pretty painting of my daughter's name for her big girl room!!!

Steph said...

Cute cute cute!

Kimmer said...

One of these would look perfect in my daughter's room. :)

phillips phamily said...

Lovely!

Must.Be.A-Follower. said...

SO much fun!!!!

~camille
jesscam5@msn.com

Blissfully Enamored said...

i need one of these!!!! yay!

jessie said...

Very cute. lewis.jessica1@gmail.com

Katie said...

So awesome! I would pick one to match my boys' room I think.

Leslie said...

these are beautiful!

Samye said...

How cute!!!

Heather said...

So sweet! What a talent!

Unknown said...

Love the details and the colours are outstanding! I would love to win one of these.

Lettie said...

I love her blog and her paintings!

Libzsonshine said...

Am NUTSO about Small Words!!

ljkleeman@prodigy.net

Julie Brooks said...

SOOOO Cute!!! Who would not LOVE anything she paints!!! I love her site!

Gwen said...

Classic, yet so cute.

Kristin C said...

I would loooove to see my son's name all gussied up like that!

kristinkay81 AT yahoo DOT com

Heather said...

she is so talented.

Erica Shurter said...

ya! I entered the last one too! Pick me!!!!
djnevshurter@yahoo.com

Amy said...

I'm all about personalized things!

Thanks!

Amy

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

I agree. Very talented. flinfam@msn.com

Jenni said...

yes yes!!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Oh, my goodness, the great giveaways just keep on comin'!

Kristy said...

Ooooohhh...I would love one of these for my new house! I'm so excited to be a first-time home-owner!

Melanie said...

Oh WOW! What beautiful work! I would love to have some of it hanging in my humble abode! Thanks!

Traci said...

I would LOVE one!

Teresa said...

I LOVE Kim's work! She gets better
and better with every piece. I've
been following her blog for about
a year now. I would be so excited
to get one of her pieces.

Teresa
campbell95@embarqmail.com

i cant decide said...

I would love this. I can't believe how perfect her painting is.

Eileen said...

Wow! Amazing!

driftwoodln at gmail dot com

Lara said...

Cute. I would love some initials for the foyer.

thefamilygraham at gmail dot com

SoBella Creations said...

Wow it would be so hard to chose one. I love her site! Going to check out her blog.

Jill said...

Cute stuff!

Unknown said...

Total cuteness!
frog123 (at) cyipcom (dot) net

Melissa said...

That is so cute!! Even if I don't have a kid!

jacblanch said...

I LOVE the ABC's song she had on her website. I think this is my favorite give-away so far. Her stuff is absolutely fabulous!!! I can TOTALLY picture on of these in my little girl's room. L.O.V.E.

Katie said...

I would love one of these for my baby nursery!

Lauren Ashley said...

SO lovely! like the polka dots!

Robin said...

YIPEEEE! I've been waiting on Kim's giveaway all day!!! I {heart} her paintings!!!

PICK ME PLEASE!!!

Robin @http://alabamaslackermama.blogspot.com/

The Ward Family said...

Love her site with all the darling photos of the children. I would love to win. pick me pick me!!

mjjgjward@roadrunner.com

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! I have been searching for something to put above my daughter's bed! I love it!! Julie
julie@mcfaddenmusic.ca

Tamara said...

I love all your cute give a way gals! I mean just going to her site and listening to the 'Abc's of me' has to make you happy?!?! What a perfect song to complement her adorable work!

Anonymous said...

Very talented...love it..
rhondafelice@verizon.net

Surviving the Smiths said...

I can think of so many places for these!

Jenni said...

She is talented, indeed! Thanks for the chance to win!

Jenni
onething (at) beautifulheritage (dot) com

shabby girl said...

This woman is Incredibly BUSY, Very FUNNY, and Astonishingly TALENTED!
Add me to the contest, Birdie!

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I would love to have an monogram one for my room at school.

Jessica said...

Adorable! Jess10284@gmail.com

Bri said...

I love it!
briethington at gmail dot com

the girl in the red shoes said...

Love her stuff!

The O's said...

How cool! I'm in love. I've been looking at your blog for quite some time now but not sure that I've ever commented. I love your style and everything you do. So great! =)
I love the giveaways you're doing, especially love these signs!

Annette said...

Luvvie Duvvies her paintings!!!

Shelly said...

My favorite so far! She does amazing work!

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

These are so pretty! I can think of several great places for something like this... :)

Erin said...

Yep. Could totally use one of these over my daughter's new playhouse in the yard!

Karla said...

So cute!! :)

~Karla @ It's The Little Things...

Lynn and Matt said...

Kim is so creative. I look at her blog all the time to see her newest paintings. I would love to have one at my house!

Jo said...

I love the monograms...Jo

Anonymous said...

These are too cute.
Leigh
mltamez@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

those are so cute!
Abby
jhopfauf@hotmail.com

sonya said...

I love all her art! Count me in!!

Anonymous said...

I love her work!

Kimberly
kimberly236sun@hotmail.com

Abbie said...

Would be fun to hang on the wall!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

900 entries last time? sheesh! lots of people with good taste in blogland!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I so want to win this give away!! I H.E.A.R.T. Kim's work!!

Amy said...

So pretty and talented!
Gotta love it!

Kristen @ dancing in the margins said...

Just hopped over to her website and L-O-V-E her art work! Gorgeous!!

I'd love to win this one. : )

kristenschiffman@me.com

The Long Family said...

She is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I win.

Julie said...

These are so cute.

Jess and Jen said...

Definitely cute...would love to have one of those hanging in my house!

Candace said...

Oh my stars! I saw her stuff on another blog and then lost her. I love the whimsical with a touch of classic look she has. Thanks for the reunion. Fun stuff!

LindaSonia said...

Cute Cute Cute - count me in! LindaSonia (baddabinda@yahoo.com)

Amy said...

I absolutely adore her stuff, she is so talented.

Theresa said...

YES! This is the giveaway I have been waiting for! Kim has the cutest stuff ever, she is so talented! I would be thrilled to win!

Victoria said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to take a further look around!

Victoria@letthesonshine.org

Bahama Shores Mama said...

i;m all about second chances...........here's mine to win this great giveaway!

Carla said...

Love these!!!!


troyandcarla@gmail.com

Mrs. K. said...

Very cute!

Gretchen said...

Such talent!!!
Love. It. All.

Laura Marchant said...

So cute!
midwestmommy@gmail.com

Kimberlie said...

One of my favorites! And I LOVE the song on her site!

kimberlieann@msn.com

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

I've been waiting for her giveaway all day long. Pick me, pick me!!

Judy said...

beautiful~!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I absolutely love this! I would love to get one with my business name and will definitely check out her site.

Erica Wyatt said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! lvwyattfamily at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Why can't I be that talented? What a fabulous addition it would be to my girls' room!

~Melissa (mjwruble@telus.net)

Patricia said...

Can I get one for my bathroom???

Amy said...

Please, please let me win! This would look so CUTE in my daughter's bedroom.

Rachel Berry said...

I've been salivating over her stuff for months now!! Such cute stuff!!!

eoberrys@gmail.com

Unknown said...

oooooooooohhhhhhh....purty pleeze pick me ya'll! love love love love the signs she makes. they would be so absolutely adorable in my kiddos rooms. where do you folks get your talents? ya'll should seriously pass some on to lil' ol' me!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love original art!

Sarah said...

So super cute!!

Brittney said...

I am totally loving that song that plays when you are on her blog! Perfect!

Allison said...

I want to win.

Shana said...

She is SO talented! I'd love to win some of her artwork to pretty up my very plain walls!

Anonymous said...

The fonts that she uses are so incredible!

Kelsee said...

I am just in shock at all these amazing give-aways that you are doing! These things are incredible! I hope I win at least one!!! -Kelsee Webb

Jana said...

I need this for new granddaughter getting ready to be born! So cute!

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

Beautiful designs! Thanks for the chance to win. ginava3 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jenny said...

I would love to win this for my friend who's going to have her first baby in October (halloween!). A baby girl.

Amber B. said...

Very cute! I have a baby on the way....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to her website! I am IN LOVE with all her stuff! Her paintings are just my style and I can see them in almost every room of my house! ;)
~Jennifer S.
RJSpearman@wcc.net

kimsilver said...

You know....with all these giveaways and links to new sites....I suddenly realized I NEED so much more! :0)
Loving this one too...

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love her stuff! :)

Household6 said...

I NEED ONE OF THESE!!

amy said...

amazing talent! pick me, pick me!

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

I need an artpiece from her...hook me up!!!

olivedecor said...

These wall words are amazing and too cute! I would love one of these for my son or daughter's room!
Thanks, Nester!

PS my email is shove@charter.net

Ginny said...

How talented AND funny she is!

Stephanie said...

Oh, Oh, OH!!! I love these!

Jaclyn said...

Cute! I would love one of these for our living room!

Kasey said...

Love this one!

Janetta Gray said...

My 2 favorite blogs unite! I would love to have one of her pieces in my son's nursery!

Kat said...

I LOVE her stuff! She's so creative.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE :D!!!!

miss.shayla@live.com

Jesica said...

I didn't win last time and I'm crossing my fingers that I do this time!

Rae Nolt said...

OH MY WORD. Cute Cute cute! One of my favorites so far!

Dawn said...

Beautiful stuff!

Dawn said...

Ooh! Please count me in! I love Kim's paintings!

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful idea I love these!
Julie

luvncandles@yahoo.com

*Heidi* said...

Ahhh..I have a wall just yearning for one of these signs!

Sandy said...

She's very talented - they are adorable!

Stacey said...

These are great - love the Funny Bones

Jessica said...

I would love it!
jakesmommie04@yahoo.com

the dwellers said...

Thanks for hosting and introducing us to so many beautiful sites!

These personalized signs are fabulous... :)

Anonymous said...

I love these!
Julie
luvncandles@yahoo.com

Shelley said...

I would very much like to win some small words. Win me.

DylKat said...

Love her work:)

Jenn said...

So cute!

jmanley04 at yahoo dot com

Kathryn said...

Sweet! Would love a chance to win.

Christie said...

I LOVE this lady's work! She's amazing!

Heather said...

i heart everything she makes!

DLI said...

Oooo! This would be great for my daughter's room!

Nicole A. said...

This is one of my favorites! I love them! Beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win!

Kristina said...

So cute!!

slotmachinemimi said...

I have been following Kim's blog for a while now, and she never fails to make me laugh! I can not imagine how she gets everything done, with her little ones, and then paint on top of that. Yes, I agree, that she is very talented!
Susan @ slotmachinemimi@yahoo.com

Chele said...

Cute! And she hand paints these! WOW!

bethany said...

Love the big L framed on her site-so cute!! Thanks for the giveaway!

Lisa said...

What a talent! Count me in!

Misty said...

I want one of these! She's SO talented!

Jaime said...

I am loving all of these products that you are introducing us to!! Thanks again for taking the time to do these giveaways!!

Sarah said...

WOAH! Totally awesome stuff!!

Ashley said...

Yay!! I hope I win!!

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

Please pick me- those are AWESOME!

The Writer Chic said...

If I can only win one giveaway, I want to win THIS ONE!

julie & joe said...

I love Kim's work! I have the perfect spot in a little guys room for one :)

Charity said...

These are so sweet!

Julie said...

count me in
julie

Bryssy said...

So awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love Kim's blog. She is so very talented.

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

WOW! love those too!

Practigal said...

i wants me one! :)

Jo said...

I love, love, LOVE her work! I am dying to get some of her art for my baby's nursery!

Annette said...

Cute and classy work.

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

what cute art!
cherylyost@yahoo.com

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such pretty things!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these!!!!

Sally said...

would love to own one!

Natalie said...

I will CRACK UP, I tell ya, CRACK UP if I win this one ..... I have been pining for a Kim Wheeler painting for a while now. .....

Brittney said...

I wouldn't mind winning 50 smacks to spend how I please at this super cute shop! =)

lovinsanta said...

I have been admiring her work forever. I would love to have a sign for my daughters room since we are redoing it.

Heather
savingmoney2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty. Sign me up for the give away. Thanks.

Devon
kcflick@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Simply fabulous!!

Enter me in-
4kerrhome@att.net
Jennifer

Sarah @ Pink Lime said...

So Great! I hope I win.

newmanfamily said...

I love her stuff! I am a frequent visitor to her blog and would LOVE to win one!
Lori

Janna said...

Count me in!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Kim's art!!! Would be super perfect in my daughter's "big girl" room!!!
LHS324@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful.....

Valley Girl said...

LOVE it!

~Allie~ said...

LOVE...LOVE..LOVE...

ehardin said...

ok she is funny and talented!
hardinfive@gmail.com

Bld424 said...

Ooh, good giveaway!

One Crowded House said...

wow- awesome....

onecrowdedhouse@gmail.com
www.rowofducks.blogspot.com

3LittleByrds said...

Her work is amazing. Love it all.

Trisha said...

love her work!

Linda Jo said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm number 172 or 173...not sure! wow!

Mandy said...

Love it! So cute - what a great giveaway!

Julie M. Jackson said...

Very Cool!
www.thisismethenjmj.blogspot.com

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

So cute!!!

Julie said...

Those are all DARLING!!!

Leigh @ intentslife said...

I love it all!

Leslie said...

Nice!

HopiQ said...

Very cute!!!

daveandhope@yahoo.com

Betsy said...

She is truly amazing.

Vanessa said...

Such cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway!
Angie
shopaholic0603@hotmail.com

Caitlin said...

ADORABLE!!

hannahcaitlin@gmail.com

Brooke said...

Oh this would be so awesome for the boys' room!

nicolepage said...

super cute!
-nicole
nicolepage@mac.com

Stephanie said...

Love this stuff!
tstib@comast.net

Susan said...

So beautiful!

{shelly} said...

ooooh i've been waiting ALL DAY for THIS ONE! love small words. love love love!

Annie said...

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE-Kim's work! Aloha! :)
ashanalei@hawaii.rr.com

Zoe said...

My new granddaughter Chloe was born on Saturday and I would love to have one of these for her room.

zoebeck417@yahoo.com

Meggie said...

These are my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so talented!

Colleen said...

Pick me!

pcb said...

Ooh, perfect for my granddaughter!

Ms_Pea said...

Holy cow! I just checked out the Small Words website and I am just blown away by her paintings...keeping fingers crossed!

fitzs.jill@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Her work is just beautiful. Even if I don't win, I would buy something anyway!

suecook AT comcast dot net

zandjmom said...

I'm going to be a grandma...so I'm thinking nursery. :)

Amy said...

I love it! I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks - perfect!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 997   Newer› Newest»