Giveaway Day :: Urban Industrial Farmhouse

Are you tired yet? So many giveaways, so little time. We are about halfway through. Make sure you scroll down and enter as many giveaways as you would like to win! Don't forget to bookmark your favorite shops so you can support these talented ladies the next time you need a gift or have a hankering for an exquisite item!



Here's an unbelievably posh pillow up for grabs. I'm pretty sure we'll all have these pillows in heaven. Instead of me telling you about how luxurious this pillow is, I thought I'd let you hear it strait from the artists' mouth, because I could never describe it so wonderfully:

Satisfyingly rich and whimsical all at once, a round center-tufted pillow of rusched bronze silk, embellished with early 1900's drawer pull....or let us choose a fantastic vintage jeweled brooch from our collection for even more glam....or add your own! (down and feather inner)
$125.

Wow. Makes me want to marry that pillow. And the description of the company was good too. I figure why not let them tell you their story...

Urban Industrial Farmhouse is a family owned company, led by designer/founder Rachael Urban. The UIF concept revolves around two main ideas: 1) that simple is good and less is more, and 2) that style need not be expensive, impractical, or difficult to acheive. Industrial and modern cottage decor is our specialty, using a healthy dose of vintage and antique fabrics and furnishings and repurposed industrial elements. UIF is the umbrella that covers a design group, product development group, a line of pillows and home accessories, and a fragrance line that is currently in development, with a lifestyle oriented, multi-topic blog thrown in for good measure.


Our website and store are under construction....in the meantime, visit our family life blog at www.thecottagechild.blogspot.com. Leave a comment and let us know who you are!


Did you catch the name? Urban Industrial Farmhouse? It's like all of my favorite words rolled up into one incredibly remarkable name. Oh not only that, but the last name of the family is Urban! Charming.

Leave a comment {with your email address if you don't have a blog where I can find you} to enter to win this wonderful, anything but ordinary pillow worth $125. Contest closes at midnight Wednesday. Be sure to scroll down and visit the other giveaways too! Good Luck!

522 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   401 – 522 of 522
Ashley said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

ashley.dougherty@yahoo.com

Jessica Morris said...

that pillow is aaaa.mazing! love it!

Laura M said...

That is one ultra fabuuu pillow! Gorgeous!!

-Laura
lauramooregirl@yahoo.com

Carrie said...

Beautiful!

mtcarrie@att.net

Jenn said...

Fancy!
jennifer@jandbsmith.com

dixie@wildwood.baker.org said...

Very pretty!!

Christina said...

Wow ... I gasped when I saw it ... sooooo pretty!

gopg8r@me.com

Jenny Jo said...

That is the most gorgeous pillow I've ever seen!

Betsy said...

Beautiful! Hope I win!

Anonymous said...

I can hear it now..."Don't TOUCH Mommy's new pillow!" Conniekool@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

great stuff...
maryanncaballero@verizon.net

Chad and Rose said...

This is such a "me" store. Love it.

Susan said...

That pillow is absolutely scrumptious.

susan@beefore.net

Anonymous said...

I love these
Dawnita
d.addington@hotmail.com

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Fancy pillow...you are welcome at my house. I promise I will not let my rough tough boys mess you up or spill anything on you. I need another girl here in my house, so come on over!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!

Chrissy said...

Wow! Very nice!!!

cbrown6207@gmail.com

natalie said...

Beautiful fabric! Loving the design too!

Anonymous said...

That pillow is TO DIE FOR! Beautiful.

Heather
hebalaska75@hotmail.com

ruth said...

Gorgeous! With 3 DS's and my DH around....I need a girly pillow! :)

rtacoma at centurytel.net

Amanda said...

I love the pillow! So feminine - perfectly matches my design style!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pillow!

Anonymous said...

Love the pillow!

Missy in Texas said...

Very Chic!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pillow!!

Ginger
gingerleeman@yahoo.com

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That would go in my room, away from the boys and the dog, for sure.

Jill said...

That might be the cutest pillow I've ever seen in my life. :-)

Tonni said...

What a beautiful pillow!

Lauren said...

I like simple is good and less is more. :)

oneblessedmama said...

Awesome! Count me in!

Andrea said...

Cannot wait to check out their site. Thanks for the opportunity! andreahaebig@aol.com

Tera said...

So glam... I need it!

The Chubby Dove said...

Whoa,baby!!

Jill said...

OHHH! Just lovely!

The Birds Nest said...

I lovie that posh pillow!!

msbits said...

I love it! It's so elegant and ladylike. I know just the person to give it to if I win... cause you know I'm too trashy! lol. jk.

Christi said...

OMG! This pillow is fantabulous!! christi.vanmeter@gmail.com

Queen Bean said...

ooh la la.deana

Lisa said...

Oh wow! How neat!

Joyce said...

Wow! I definitely would like to have that pillow. What a unique design.

Becky said...

exquisite!
dbhowellfamily at gmail dot com

nkh said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is beautiful!

nancie08@gmail.com

Meredith said...

That would look dandy on my bed.

meredith.lillywhite@yahoo.com

Teri said...

Beuatiful pillow...love it!

teri12481@hotmail.com

McAtee Family said...

I don't think I would ever leave my bed if I had this beauty to look at - so beautiful!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous!!

ellendsteen@gmail.com said...

That pillow is fabulous!!

Heather said...

The pillow is lovely. I hope they get their store up and running again soon. I can see myself spending way too much at a store like that!

Bridget said...

This would be the fanciest object in my whole house! I love it.

Charlene said...

So intricate...love it!
jshirley9@sc.rr.com

CharityMay said...

i love being inspired by these amazing designers. the pillow is exquisite!

aahcoffee said...

So funky! LOVE it!

Julie said...

Oh my GOSH that's a fabulous pillow!!!

Julie daissyj@hotmail.com

Holly said...

Oh. My. Word.

Megan said...

beautiful!

megslie at hotmail dot com

jill said...

I ***absolutely*** LOVE this pillow!!!
Wow, I'd love to win! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

mtanner said...

Loverly.
meganraetanner@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I want it!

4 flood gates said...

Love that pillow! Sherri

Tina said...

Awesome!

Julie said...

Beautiful pillow!!

Melissa D at DropTheBabyWeight.com said...

I love those pillows!

Julie Garrett said...

Love it!

Jenelle at This Lady Blogs said...

That is fay-un-cee. I want to run my fin-gahs through it.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous...I need this so I don't have to spend an entire weekend making a BAD copy!!!
debbiehall5@comncast.net

Lori said...

That pillow would look stunning in my newly revamped master bedroom.

Anonymous said...

delicious!!!!!!!!
carmela
hersh4@epix.net

Brooke said...

I need this pillow!!! Love it!

Danielle L said...

Very decorative and a great accent in the home!

craziedee3@aol.com

Brooke said...

Would I actually set it down on the couch or bed, or would I just wander around holding it and stroking its loveliness? It could be like my security blanket!!

Amanda said...

I have the perfect spot for this pillow!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! She had me at early 1900's drawer pull...

Tammy said...

Me too!

kristenly said...

i think that this is the most beautiful pillow that i have ever seen!

Jen D. said...

Just love it! jennalizdavisatgmaildotcom

Tiercy said...

So so fancy. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Giveaways!

Rebekah said...

love this! i want it!

Marie said...

Oh I need to be satisfied by a luxuriously whimsical pillow like that one! It's gorgeous!

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Heather said...

too cute

Rachel said...

This is SUCH a cool pillow. I msut have it!

Donna said...

Beautiful, beautiful pillow!!
Donna May
themayfam5@msn.com

Ridenour Family said...

So eloquent! (and great pillows, too!)
~Tricia

Laura said...

Wow, what a fancy pillow!!

Anonymous said...

dreamy pillow!
denise - mtncabin54@yahoo.com

Jess said...

Pretty, pretty!

Dylan and Kelli said...

Love the name of the shop! Neat!

Brittany Larsen said...

oh my gosh i really hope i win!

shiatzu.junkie@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

very fancy

Lauren.Williams@acxiom.com

Rebekah said...

Oh la la.. how lovely!!

Nina Diane said...

wow....so beautiful

NCJill said...

so, another one....yipee! JD122563@aol.com

Unknown said...

Very unique. I love it!

Rachel said...

How could you not feel 'glhaaaamourous' with that pillow.
webb dot rachel at gmail dot com

Melanie said...

Beautiful!!!

Thanks for the opportunity!

-Melanie

Beth said...

Perfect for our bedroom!

Joanna said...

Fancy schmancy.

Lindsey (House of Chester) said...

I love silk and gold and pillows, so this would be awesome!
lindseyrhageman at gmail.com

Heather Anne said...

So pretty and elegant! I would be a most appreciative winner!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

aimeemccabe@hotmail.com

Pencildancers said...

gorgeous!
dlbrandmeyer@gmail.com

Sheryl Creeden said...

That pillow is beautiful!!

Jeanna said...

Soo chic! Love it!

Sam said...

Pick me random integer generator, pick me! I love this!

Trish said...

I love the pillows, especially sice I can't sew anything like this!!!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

what a gorgeous pillow!

Dee said...

Love all this - I am looking for pillows! I think I just found them! redletterwords@yahoo.com

NaomiEvelyn said...

Oh my! So beautiful gotta have it!

Pam said...

The detail on the pillows is spectacular!!! So fancy!!

marieDee said...

Beautiful! I hope I win!

Jessica said...

It's gorgeous! I would have to get new bedding in order to do that pillow justice.

jessica.moore06@att.net

tiarastantrums said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

ooooh.... this is the jackpot here baby.

Terri said...

So very interesting!!!!!!!!

ginny said...

How beautiful!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful pillow!

Sharon said...

Stunning!!

Thanks for all of the giveaways!
So exciting!

Sharon
slw_kerr@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

This is not a "fall asleep on the couch and wipe the drool off the pillow" kind of pillow! I would find a special place for it!

Laura
kennedys6@att.net

Andrea said...

Fancy, Unique pillow...I need it!

Michelle said...

Soooo pretty! Please enter me into this giveaway. Thank you for the chance to win!

Blessings,

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
mcmoldowan@hotmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   401 – 522 of 522   Newer› Newest»