Giveaway Day :: Vinyl Vineyard


The last giveaway. Thanks so much for participating!


Vinyl Vineyard
is giving away your choice of 3 yes THREE items from their etsy shop!


You know how I feel about vinyl wall art. And VV has sold over 500 items and has a slew of creative sayings and images to choose from. Visit them and be inspired! I could browse the shop for hours.


This has been so fun! The winners will all be announced on Thursday. Leave a comment {with your email address if you don't have a blog where I can find you} to enter to win the fabulous prize from Vinyl Vineyard. Contest closes at midnight Wednesday. Be sure to scroll down and visit the other giveaways too! Good Luck!

1,309 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1309   Newer›   Newest»
.:Heather:. said...

I love that scroll above the sofa!

mom2sagecambria at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I am not entering for myself but for my poor naked walls. They soooo need a little dressing up.
Thanks!
Sher
luvattics@hotmail.com

kottagekara said...

this day has been lots of fun....thanks

Beth said...

Oooh I like! Thanks Nester for all these wonderful giveaways today. I just hope I win one ;)

Brooke said...

I love all these Vinyls! How fun...I could go crazy buying in their store!

Thanks

heartnmaui(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love these types of things. Could always spruce up our home!

tami@1966ford.com

Trisha said...

I hope its not too late to enter! I was at my sons baseball game! What super cute designs!

MJ said...

How sweet these would be in our new home...AND in our soon to be adopted son's room!

Montee said...

I have been looking for vinyl wall art for my daughter's off-campus house she will be renting this Fall. V.V. has some really wonderful designs.

Anonymous said...

Please enter my name in your giveaway. I love the look of writings on the walls.

Terri
fallenleaves58@att.net

Erin said...

I would love to win this one!

ejcrandall@gmail.com

Sarah @ Pink Lime said...

These are awesome!

Just Lisa said...

love it!

Thank you for all the great giveaways!

~Amy Rose said...

Love this one too! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Blessings...
Amy Rose

Kelsee said...

I love this! I would also love if that bedding came with the giveaway! How gorgeous is that?!

sonya said...

Love it all! Wish I could have one of each!
sonyachove@gmail.com!

Diana said...

So many lovely choices. I love the family definition and the monograms.

Becky Avella said...

I am shopping for vinyl art right now. Winning this would be so awesome. Thanks for doing this!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, she really does have some amazing designs. I would love to decorate with them!

ArlaMo said...

Gorgeous stuff! And I love the bedding in the first pic, lol!

The Wier Family said...

OOh! I want one! :)

i cant decide said...

wow!

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness, that vinyl is beautiful. It's fun to see something new with vinyl, love their ideas...I so want this giveaway!

Kari said...

Oh yay! I LOVE vinyl art--it's so easy and looks amazing!!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway =)

Gwen said...

Been a great day and Ihave seen so many beautiful things.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. How fun.
Julie in Oregon
rjelhenry@yahoo.com

Glidewell Family said...

The Bible says to write it Scripture our walls.

marisa paige said...

oooh! i'm so inspired!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful giveaway...
~Roxie
ARoxieL@msn.com

Elaine said...

Supah cute and I love this for my master bedroom - hubby will have no say in the matter! :)

Lindsey said...

Wow, these are awesome!

Emily said...

Beautiful!!

Em said...

Yay! Enter me :)

emnichole@hotmail.com

Amy said...

yay! Please, me!

october.miracle@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

These are great! allisonlandrum (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Just love your site and the giveaway! I am in working on some "mistreatments" and will send you a picture when I am finished.

lorilynnford@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oooh, how lovely! I love graphic wall art like that. :) It would be so pretty in our master bedroom.

Good luck, everyone!

Lolly said...

Neato! I would love to have my first vinyl wall creation!! laura519 at hotmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!

jsrattner(at)aol(dot)com

Michelle said...

I love the scroll above the sofa!
mhosgallery@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

I love it! tulybell@yahoo.com

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

BeaUtiful!

Unknown said...

Going from a house where I was paint-happy to an apartment where I have to be a bit ahem...more resrved...these would be a lot of fun.

Marissa said...

I just recently started using these and am in LOVE. What a great way to decorate without harming the walls! Thanks for the great give-aways!

Emily said...

What beautiful way of making a statement. Please enter me in the drawing :)

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, keeping my fingers crossed for this one! We just bought a house and I'm dying for some vinyl goodies in certain spots.

The Navy Wife said...

I want to win!

Anonymous said...

I've recently been thinking about a vinyl in our bedroom so this is really timely - I would be able to one for the other bedrooms too - awesome giveaway - hope I'm lucky! Lesley

Craft Tea Lady said...

Thanks so much for the chance!

CraftTeaLady AT yahoo DOT com

Sarah said...

wherever there is vinyl wall art, I am there. Thanks for the giveaway.
spondah(at)aol(dot)com

Precision Quality Laser said...

I love vinyl lettering! Thanks to both of you (The Nester and VinylVineyard) for the giveaway!

~Allie~ said...

LOVE..LOVE..LOVE

Patricia said...

WHY is it that I loved everything in every giveaway?
Bookmarked so many of these to visit for Christmas Presents!

Jess said...

Unique vinyl. I really like "SHE LEFT BEAUTY WHEREVER SHE WENT"...among other things!

kristin and matt said...

oh i love the monograms!!!
pariskae(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love vinyl art!

coloradocharm@live.com

Emily said...

Yes please!!

Natasha said...

I love them. Perfect for high ceilings and lots of wall space! I think the hubby would approve of these too!

Natasha
bedontj@gmail.com

Allison said...

I've been wanting to try some of these wall decorations for SO long now...how perfect for a rent house :)

I'd love to win :)

Rachel said...

I REALLY hope I win this one!!!

rozzi76@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Oh my! These are the most lovely decals I've ever seen!(No joke!) I'm happy to be introduced to the shop whether I win or not... but seriously, I wanna win! :)

No Longer 25 said...

I'm now a conver to vinyls - these look great!
Jade

Unknown said...

Eek! I forgot to leave an email address!

lacey_inthesky@yahoo(dot)com

Southern Fried Gal said...

Ooh I need some vinyl! (Did I ever really think I would find myself saying that?)

Jaime said...

So pretty!! thanks again for all of the posts!

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

Thanks for a really fun day!

ginava3 (at) yahoo (dot) com

LorrieB said...

I am also a huge fan of vinyl!! I would so love to win this one for the finishing touches of my mistretments around the house.

Lorrie
lbbazzi@verizon.net

Kate said...

What pretty items in her shop! I'd get the "Families are Forever" and start a photo wall, as we are working to start our family!

Anonymous said...

I would love something from Vinyl Vineyard. I have a wall in our little cottage, that would look great with some letters. Think all my friends with be so jealous!

Thank you so much for this give away :-)

tracyannz@hotmail.com

Shannon Jacobyansky said...

I have never done vinyl art...have wanted too...maybe now will be my chance!

Unknown said...

My daughter and I LOVE these!

Brittney said...

Love it! Vinyl wall art will is such an easy way to add a little somethin' somethin' to the walls. Thanks for all the fantastic giveaways today!

Anonymous said...

ooh!! Ooh! Pick me! Lindsey Moss
lindseyinflorence@yahoo.com

Mari said...

Good luck to me!!!

TNC said...

Love them! Thanks for hosting a giveaway. BirdieSueCannon@gmail.com

LindaSonia said...

Count me in for a win!!! LindaSonia (baddabinda@yahoo.com)

Samantha said...

I need to jump on the vinyl bandwagon!

Amy said...

This is great!

Thanks!

Amy

Alison Mayes said...

Very cute!

shannon said...

ooo pick me.

Amy Bell said...

love it!!!!!

Household6 said...

Yet another I need!!

Amanda said...

I've never seen these before, they are great! Love at first sight! :)

Kristin said...

Love it!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Something like this would look great in my living room!

natalie said...

Love the monogram AND that cool design!

One Crowded House said...

very fun!

onecrowdedhouse@gmail.com
www.rowofducks.blogspot.com

One of His Sparrows said...

What a talented artist with a great way to inspire others!

Emily said...

What great stuff you have given away all day! The wall art especially is wonderful! Thanks, Nester!

Anonymous said...

I love vinyl wall decor!
Thanks for hosting giveaways!

Mrs. Everything said...

must have the vinyl!

Gretchen said...

I'd love to win these!

Gretchen
gretnel@hotmail.com

BarbaraH said...

Thanks for the terrific giveaways - I really really hope I win this! Fingers crossed :-)
holbrook{dot}b{at}gmail.com

Carrie said...

Love, love, LOVE this. I would love to win this one!

Becca said...

Love the vinyl decoration above the sofa!

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Becky said...

Now this is thrice as nice!

kellykrew2@verizon.net

Simply Fit Mama said...

These are great! bdforward@mac.com

Adcock Circus said...

love love love it

Beth said...

So much neat stuff!
reading44654@yahoo.com

Widiger Family said...

Oh love it!!! Pick me, pretty please!

Lettie said...

oooh! I want one of those!

Kimberlie said...

Great stuff! My teenager is drooling over the chandelier!

kimberlieann@msn.com

A Vie Renouvele said...

I love it! Great giveaway! Linda

Joyful said...

I adore wall art!!!!!!

Abbie said...

Ok, I'm so sorry if I'm double commenting on this one - my computer is acting up. Please just delete both if I did ... but the wall art is wonderful!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

I'd love to have one of these! :)

Shannon said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow--these are cool!
Jenny
j.waldchen@comcast.net

n. said...

I never thought of using quotes to decorate, now I see the possibilities!

Jess said...

I would love to win this one soooo much!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love vinyl!

{northern cottage} said...

Just lovely.

superior321@gmail.com

Live from the Quick House said...

Pick Me!! I love this stuff! I am remodeling my guest bedroom and this would ROCK!!

Bosch Family said...

Oh I adore their stuff!

Sue said...

I have a wall for these gorgeous creations!

Kerry Johnson said...

Wow - fabulous items! I would have a hard time choosing!

Amanda said...

I'd love to win this!
itsmeamanda@gmail.com

FeFe@Good Intentions said...

I've got a few spaces that NEED some of these! ;)

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Love these.

Anonymous said...

I will be building a new house soon and would so love one of these! s.wood@agrapoint.ca

Analia and Co. said...

I love QUOTES!

Mrs. K said...

These are great vinyls - very different from others you see!

Theresa said...

oooh, so cute-love these!

Julia said...

I have always wanted to try to these

Anonymous said...

We would love the lettering for our business!

nikie@theportofinorestaurant,com

The Dearborns said...

Goodness, gracious ~ I entered every giveaway! Everything was so great!!! I love, love, love vinyls!

aarons_wife_usmc@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Awesome vinyl!

Unknown said...

Eeeek! I am so excited!! I MUST win!!! :-)

Michelle said...

Awesome! I think this is my favorite giveaway!

steph said...

I have a slight obsession with vinyl! I would love any of her FAB designs.

Abi said...

I have been wanting some vinyl wall art for a while now....these look great! Thanks.

SusanD said...

I might be too late, but I love it too. Blessings, SusanD

Jenny E said...

Yeah for vinyl wall art! Oooh, the boy's rooms, the front door, the kitchen....

Laura Marchant said...

Very nice!
midwestmommy@gmail.com

ehardin said...

LUUUUV IT!
hardinfive@gmail.com

sam said...

I have been contemplating painting something above our headboardless bed. This would be so much nicer.

Leslie said...

would love this

leslie
creativecrafting08@yahoo.com

Pooh! said...

Lovely! I can imagine them on my walls.

poohsden@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, love it..
rhondafelice@verizon.net

Unknown said...

These giveaways have been fantastic, you have great taste!

mother of three fellas said...

I want it all, so pretty :)

Aubstar said...

I <3 Vinyl wall art!

M & M said...

Those would be lots of fun to inspire further decoration!

Heather said...

I love it.

Amy said...

Love them!

pezhead33@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Love these. Love Giveaway Day. Thanks

4littlepilgrims said...

Beautiful work! I have one on my front door and love it. My daughter would love to have her initials above her bed. Hoping for a lucky break!:)

mary love said...

oh, i love vinyl wall art!

mary, 49love@cardinalmail.cua.edu

RachTurner said...

Beautiful things!
rachelsmithturner at gmail dot com

Heather said...

That would be awesome! I can think of so many places in my home that need this :)

Sabrina said...

I love the look of these decals!

Elizabeth said...

So pretty!

boilermakergirl99 (at) gmail.com

Kristina said...

I would love to win this!

Candace said...

I Love that whimsical monogram!!!!

Stephanie said...

These are amazing. I've suddenly had a rush of inspiration just by browsing through the store...

MommyAnna said...

This giveaway is amazing! Thanks! Anna
annaelaine(athotmail.com

Kristen, pajama mama said...

vinyl vineyard is a great company name-growing inspiration!

Mimi said...

I've recently fallen in love with wall vinyls - thanks for your creativity!

jamie said...

Wonderful! Another great giveaway!

~Kristen~ said...

Thank you sooo much for turning me on to this!!! Their vinyl wall art is fabulous!!!

Julie said...

I love vinyl it looks great on anything
julie

LukesLove said...

I'd love to win these!

Jessica said...

I love it!

Sjn said...

I love and want one of those! Love the sayings, love the monograms...
Put me in coach for a chance to win! Thx

Leslie said...

Thank you Nester for what must've been hard work putting all the giveaway details together, not to mention sitting down to your computer for quite a while!
Of all the giveaways, this one is my favorite!

phillips phamily said...

Saving the best for last? Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love these designs. I could find a reason to put one in every room of the house!
katherinezak@wentzville.k12.mo.us

Kathy said...

love the vinyl!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous stuff!

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

My walls NEED some vinyl lettering!

Joanne said...

This would be really neat!

glamdring AT thegreatlands DOT com

Laura said...

Wow, what a generous giveaway! I already know what I'd want!

benoitfam @ hotmail.com

Kathryn said...

Would love to put one of these in my home! Thanks for doing this.

Breanna said...

ah I've been wanting one of these for awhile! Fingers crossed I win!

Dana said...

Oh wow these vinyl's are amazing!!!

dreamingofdecorating said...

I so need some of these!!
lovethebaskets@yahoo.com

Kindel\ said...

Oh my word! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!
Andrea
AndreaSWheeler@hotmail.com

cwillcox said...

I love these and have been looking for the perfect saying/design for my son's nursery! Great giveaway!! www.cynthiawillcox.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

Love these - I like the thought of having one over the door as you leave home everyday. Kind of like a parting thought. Hope I win!
Jowanna (southernbreeze313 at gmail dot com)

binks said...

Those are so cute!

Nancy said...

Wow, what beautiful things.
rreed1143@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff!!
--SarahMay
sarahmaybergren (at) yahoo (.) com

Allison said...

I want to win.

Kelli said...

This is something that is screaming to live at my house!! Would love to win!!

Bahama Shores Mama said...

oh the things I could do...........

Laura M. said...

love these!

mrslauram@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Great giveaway!

jnbcoupons@gmail.com

LBC said...

yes, please!!! love me some vinyl

Meagan said...

I could use one (or three!) of these! Thank you so much for all these giveaways!

Jenn Mc said...

I would love to win these!
switchlaser(at)gmail(dot)com

Ve said...

anxious to try the vinyl wall stickers thing in my nest!

Pam @ bibbidi-bobbidi-beautiful said...

Yay! I'd love to win!

Pam
stmchoir@yahoo.com

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Three - so lucky!

MamaHen said...

Please pick me!
clarksrfun(at)gmail(dot)com

Jess said...

i need these!!! so much space i don't know what to do with it!!!

SoBella Creations said...

Wow Vinyl Vineyard has a great selection of Vinyl art. This is a great giveaway! I love Vinyl Wall Art.

Cottagecheap said...

Very classy

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1309   Newer› Newest»