Giveaway Winners Announced

Wowooosie! You sure do like you some giveaways! Huge, HUGE, HUGE response! Let's get strait to the winners:

1. L. Herbert Designs :: Stephanie

2. Whitney Caroline Designs :: Blue Ridge Gal

3. Lisa Leonard Designs :: HopiQ

4. Back 40 Life :: Wendy @ The Shabby Nest

5. Maggie Whitley Designs {Gussy} :: Chelsea & Nick

6. Monarch Creations :: Trish

7. Stinky Toes Designs :: Stephanie M {no blog, I emailed you and you emailed back}

8. Just Simply Southern :: One Crowded House...

9. Star Hitched Wagon :: Finding Normal

10. Urban Industrial Farmhouse :: Dodi {no blog, I emailed you!}

11. Imparting Grace :: Carmen

12 Dreams of France :: Andrea

13. Chrissie Grace :: Truly Blessed

14. Small Words :: Julie Brooks

15. The Tarnished Crown :: Splendid Things

16. Noodles & Milk :: Bridget

17. Heatherjoile :: Dwelling in the Details

18. Jeanne Winters :: The Grigsbys

19. Vinyl Vineyard :: Nicole at BogaBoos

Congrats to all the winners! I'm too lazy to email you all, and I'm moving {how long can I use that excuse?} so you winners can either email me: nestergirl{at}gmail{dot}com or email the shop owner directly.

And I want to say a big thanks to the wonderful, generous shop owners and artists and bloggers who joined in. There were waaaaay too many for me to include in the giveaway so for those of you who did not get in, thank you and I adore you all!


My internet service is supposed to be up and running for realz this time by Monday, for now I'm getting fat and poor and distracted at Starbucks. Life is slowly getting back to normal and it's really fun playing, I mean setting up the house. Miss you all!

41 comments:

Andrea @ Big Creek Cottage said...

I am so excited, not only did I win one of the fabulous give a way's (thank you very much for hosting)....but I am the first to comment.....Thanks again, Nester!

Becky Avella said...

Congrats to the winners. I'm trying not to be TOO jealous. : )

Nester~ Happy nesting this week!

SoBella Creations said...

Congrats to all the winners!!

Carrie said...

This was fun (even though I didn't win)! Thanks for the chance! I still can't believe you did this while moving! ;)

Sherrie said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Sniff, Sniff, I'll try to contain my jealousy here.
Nester Thank you for holding such a wonderful event! I discovered so much talent in the ladies featured and have already placed a couple of orders.
Sherrie

marmielu said...

Congrats to all the winners! This was fun.
Nester, I hope you get settled in soon.
Mary Lou

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

Congrats to all the winners...LUCKY! =)

Jessica Morris said...

Thank YOU for hosting all the giveaways! :) I didn't win anything, but all the prizes were fabulous and I am so happy for the winners! I bet it made their week! :)

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Yay, yay!!! Thank you so much for offering the great giveaways! I'm so happy I won one. :)

Gwen said...

Congrats to the winners and thank you for a really fun filled day. Everything was so beautiful and I gained so many bookmarks!

Queenneenee said...

awesome contests nice lady, thanks for hosting this giveaway~

Laurel said...

I'm trying to be happy for those that won but I am a little jealous;) I can't wait to see what everyone does with their winnings. Congrats!

Allison said...

Congratulations all you lucky-loos!

Rachel said...

Awesome! Congratulations to all the winners!
Thanks for introducing me to the great shops - I might even try the vinyl letters someday soon!

I have to say, I've been checking often to see when you're finished with putting your home together and if you'll post pictures. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Bettina said...

WooHoo for the winners! What a lovely thing for all these giveaways to be given, thanks Nester!

Jeanette said...

WOW! I am so excited! Thanks for the giveaways! I will contact the shop owner directly since you are swamped! Thanks again! Jeanette at SplendidThings

Jeanette said...

Ok, I lied. I am emailing you instead, since I am having computer issues. Thanks!

HopiQ said...

Oh, thank you so much! I am so excited about winning one of the giveaways! And for jewelry! This will certainly help my rather scant collection. :) Remind me that I can NOT say I never win anything.

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

There must be some mistake, Nester. I didn't see my name listed. ?? lol

Congratulations to all the winners!! Now I guess I'm going to have to shop for the stuff I didn't win :)

the dwellers said...

Oh my goodness...I am so excited!
Thank you so much for hosting...
what a fun way to meet new artists!

We just moved, so I have empathy for your cardboard chaos. Praying your family is totally blessed in your new home!

Off to email Heatherjoile about some super fun jewels. :)

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I'm so excited...Thank you, I NEVER win anything so again...Thank you!

Monica said...

Congrats to all the winners!!

And thanks Nester for doing such a huge give away!

Anonymous said...

yes, congrats to all winners!! What nice giveaways!
denise in nc

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Congrats to all the winners-you luckies! It was fun to be introduced to new shops...be sure to post what you picked!
~Nancy

truly blessed said...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to see that I actually won something! What an awesome giveaway. Thanks again.♥

sharon said...

Thanks for hosting such a fabulous giveaway day.....congrat's to all the winners!

Nicole A. said...

I am sooo excited! I was shopping in their etsy shop last night drooling! This has made my day, Thanks So Much!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Valerie + Madigan said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Valerie

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Wow, what a response to your give away! Congrats to all the winners and how is your move coming along?Looking forward to seeing how you make it your home! Janell

Pat said...

congrats to all the winners and thanks for doing this. It was so much fun vewing the different shops.

Hillcrest Acres said...

Wow, where have I been? How did I miss all the fun?!!! I'll have to blame it on the kiddies for getting out of school and wanting me to be their "Cruise Director" every day.

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!!

Bdubba said...

Am I the Bridget winner? I have been out of town and this is my first chance at internet access in over a week. If it is is me, did I miss my chance? :(

Shelley said...

Just read all these gracious comments, all I can say is, "bah, I didn't win!"

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Congrats to all the winners! I am still pouting just a little... : )

That was a crazy circus of giveaways girl! But loads of fun.

Have a great weekend Nester!
~Misti

slip4 said...

Wow, could I have picked a worse week to be on vacation?? I finally found access to a computer on THURSDAY, with everything closing out on Wed at midnight. Congrats to all the winners, though. Awesome giveaways. Now I am going to go pout...:)

the dwellers said...

Heather @ Heatherjoile just posted my custom order in her Etsy shop... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26775537
She makes the HerStory necklace with custom charms and birthstones and initial personalized to tell YOUR story... isn't that the cutest thing? Oh, and matching mother/daughter posie rings!
Heather was so kind and quick with replies... I recommend her to everyone.

Nester, thanks again for hosting such fun :)

Julie Brooks said...

I won I won I WON!!!!! I never win anything!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

YAH...congrats to all the lucky winners! Thanks Nester for such an awesome giveaway. I'd love to donate for your next one.

~Amanda

Trish said...

I'm a little late in commenting, but well.... that's life with little ones. Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for doing the give-a-way. I was on vacation when a dear friend of mine from the Doughnut Girl(MJ) sent me an e-mail telling me about your give-a-way day. So I sat up one night and entered them all... I think, so many I was getting dizzy (not that it's a bad thing!!!).
I ended up winning the minkie blankie from Monarch. I was SO EXCITED!!! Not just because I was a winner, but because my son loves soft things! HE is special needs and almost 4 years old. I don't buy him many toys because he has trouble controlling his hands well. So instead I spend my money on soft blankies to put in his lap while sitting in his wheelchair. They keep his skinny little legs warm and gives him soemthing to play with at the same time. It's almost as if I won two prizes!!!
I sent a quick message of thanks to Monarch, but wanted to tell you how your"FUN" give-a-way has helped someone who wanted to say thanks too... even though he doesn't have the words to say so. (I guess that's what Mommies do!!!).
Trish