Online Fabric Sale


I wasn't gonna have a post today. But, this is urgent. From time to time I check out Fabric.com {one of my affiliates which means I get a small percentage of sales if you click on the link and buy something from them} and right now they have some loverly fabric on sale under Clearance and Closeout Fabrics that I had to show you. Let's start with the expensive stuff. This Braemore Chiara Robins Egg blue is on sale. It was $20.98 per yard and is now $14.69--30% off. More than I like to pay but a great deal for this fabric, especially if you have your heart set on it. These would make some great mistreatments. Want to see it? Click on the link up there then on "Home Decor" then the "30%off" button.


You can coordinate it with this.


Or go for the green.


Need fringe? How about $4.95 per yard! Y'all, that price is sick. Sick I tell you.



How about some $4.95 per yard fabric? Search for Cidalia Sepia under Clearance and Closeout Fabrics {click on the back in time summer sale at the bottom, the tag for $4.95} for this one--wouldn't it look charming in a boy's room? They have fabric for as low as $1.95 per yard. Crazy! And, if you are like me and think it's weird to buy fabric online, how about a no hassle return policy and FREE SHIPPING on orders $35+ from Fabric.com.

I hope this wasn't too commercially. I debated whether or not to even post it but the deals are so good, that I'll risk sounding like a commercial in order for some of you to get the fabric you've been looking for at a great price. Happy Shopping. And what? Aren't I supposed to be packing? You are gonna laugh when I show you what I've been doing in a few days.

27 comments:

Joyeful said...

Thanks for the links!! I love fabric.com and I've been waiting for a sale like this! I'm drooling over the fabric choices you listed.

Melissa Miller said...

~Beautiful fabrics and designs. :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Pretty fabric!!! :)

Kasey said...

pretty fabric. If only I knew how to sew.

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Too funny!

I was just now on the hunt for pretty & discounted fabric!

Heathahlee said...

Oh, my word. You just HAD to put that fringe on there, didn'tcha? I've already got $45 of it in my cart. Now I have to have the nerve to tell my husband I want more fringe. He's gonna stroke. : )

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I ADORE fabric.com and have found my fair share of deals and steals... thanks for the update!

Runner Mom said...

It's hot outside!! I would rather shop inside from the comfort of my computer! Thank you!!
Hugs,
Susan

Victoria Hayden said...

Love these fabrics!! Now you have me wanting to buy some more fabric! When I say "more" believe me it will just add to my collection! We are going on vacation in a week...trying to be so good and stick to the budget...but...oh, these are really beautiful and such a great price! Now I am in a dilemma...I will be thinking of these all day! Off to paint my boys room a new color! Thanks for showing these...I will go take a peek. ;)

Hugs,
~Victoria~

Shaam said...

Sweet deal on fabric I love the blue!

All the best,
Allison

Building Dave said...

I'm sorry, but this post is in direct violation of FA. (Fabric-holics Anonyomus).

You are not helping my 12 step program...really.

amylouwhosews said...

I LOVE fabric.com! I'm usually stalking the quilting cottons, but these are divine!

DESJ and Company said...

Drooling.
Cannt.
Buy.
Fabric.
Cannot.
Buy.
Fabric.

Valerie said...

Those are some pretty prints!

Anonymous said...

Can you match the blue AND the green prints with the blue and green fringe??? I don't think I could have one without the other. You have to show us what you have been up to, please hurry or I might have to come over and see for myself!

Sandra said...

Thanks for this info!! I will be checking this out tonight!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

That is great fabric and I love the fringe! I also appreciate your philosophy here. I have just started a blog and I have added you on my sidebar as a favorite. I love your blog, I check it out every day! And I really do have a life!! Hugs ~cindy s~

Mombrud said...

Sooo, if you find a fabric you love but don't really have anything in mind right away, how many yards do you buy?

M.J. said...

i love fabric.com! I got all my dining room fabric from there! yes, and i don't sew...i just find someone who does.

Audra Lynn said...

Girl, you're gonna get me in trouble!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for all the wonderful mistreatment ideas. I have been thinking about what to do with both of my daughters windows for a while,and hadn't come up with an economical and appealing solution. I am so excited!!!I am going to go out get some fabric, and trim stock up on more glue sticks and tacks and mistreat me some windows.

LivingTheLife said...

I've been a customer of Fabric.com for quite a while now...they never disappoint...gems to work with...truly!

Thanks for the update...
Teresa

Rebekah said...

LOVE that green!

jenni said...

So, how do you decorate if you have 12 kids and no money? At all? That would be a post I would like to read...

Seriously, I love your blog, but the most I can do is drool at all the "great bargains"!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love fabric.com. The free shipping is fantastic plus you can always find online coupon codes (retailmenot.com) for additional percentages off ... I placed an order today and got another 25% even on sale prices. They have great customer service too.

Shaam said...

So anything cheaper than $5 bucks is a good price for that fringe stuff? Ok good to know because I saw some and was going to get it but I didn't know!

All the best,
Allison

Unknown said...

they ship to APO addresses which was awesome when i lived in germany.