Having one of those days?
One of those weeks?
Or maybe one of those years? Could you use some (in)couragement?
You are Not Alone
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
8/16/2009
Labels: (in), (in)courage, boys, hate me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
36 comments:
Those are *great* action shots!
oh yes, most definitely
I am so glad...seeing your son fly onto that great {toile} couch makes me smile that I am so not alone!
sandy toe
so i'm not the only one thinking only 7 more hours til bedtime???
What great photos! And yes.. I most certainly could use some (in)couaragement!
Have a great week!
Love those cute BIG bloomers! LOL.
This made me sooo happy! What a great post!
Yes, are you reading my mind!? With a husband traveling for the last several days I am counting the hours until the kid's bedtime!
Thanks for the reminder...Janell
i love my granny panties!I don't care what anyone thinks.
We all need incouragement!!!
I'm having one of those lives!! What a perfectly precious pair of pink panties that Jen spotted at RPG!!
I don't understand the last picture. Are you making fun of people who wear a larger size?
Haha these are GREAT!
Too funny!! Who's hiding under the cushions?? LOL
And as far as the grandma underwear..skip it - they look a little too wild for you, honey! rotfl...
I will send Child#2 to play at your house tomorrow! He will get along fine with your boys! He does that all the time here!! Guess I'm not the only one!
Ready for some "in"couragement!!
Hugs!
Susan
Yes. My two girls staged a WWF match in the bathroom on Sat. morning to rival stuff you'd see on TV. Over a wash cloth. Seriously. I don't even want to think about what it will be like when they are past 5. I just wanted to go back to bed. (in)courage is helping!!! :)
Loved the underpants shot of Jen. :)
I am. Tune in to BHE tomorrow where I will discuss the icky woman who is the reason we will not be buying our dream home this week! Ugh.
LOL! Yes. Yes I am.
;)
XO*Tricia
Oh Nester, I am having one of those LIFES! If things would work out in my head the same in real life I could be one happy girl!
Oh yes, that is my glory shot...and Lindy, please don't worry, we weren't making fun of larger sizes. When I grabbed these out of the bin, I had no idea they were a larger size. I went to hold them up and we were just laughing about buying underwear at GoodWill (which actually...they do sell them brand new...imagine that - it's quite a deal. :)
Oh, and they were a great hot pink and matched my shirt. :)
Hahahaha! I love that first picture! HAhaha! (Is there another son up under the cushions????????
Love the sofa shots - that's ongoing around here.
Thanks so much for your kind comment. It really does help to know that we can make it through & we're not alone!
I'm loving that site! And, yes, we all have those days :)
I loved loved loved Jen holding up those size 2412 panty's!
Yes, I am having one of those.. months.. and yes your post made me smile enormously :)
-H
Yup, definitely one of those months. Seeing your photos made me cry laughing!
Thanks Nester, you're the best!
Amen Sister--Amen
Cheri
Its So very Cheri
Great pictures! [smile]
~Luke
Oh my gravy, is there another child under those cushions!
After having Noah I finally understood the expression "Oh, boy!"
I thought my boys were crazy but now I see that it may be ALL boys are crazy. My 8 and 4 year olds do this. I feel like I am always fixing the couch. I love that you caught some shots mid air. Monday I am starting school with the older 2 and Judah is going to Pre-K. I am counting down.
Oh yes...thank you for this. It's one of those weeks already and it's only Monday...AHHHHH!
Jen putting on her "big girl" panties almost made me pee mine!
~Amanda
It is a boy thing, I'm afraid-our furniture is rapidly losing cohesion because of the not-so-tender ministrations of the boy!
You'll understand if I do NOT show him these pictures!
Been there!!! Can definitely relate. I have air shots like that of our son jumping from bed to bed when we were in Disney. I kept telling him if he broke any bones he would miss out on all the Disney fun. LOL~Thankfully, he didn't.
Ruth
love the shots diving on the couch, beautiful blog.......... love it!
that boy flying through the air on your sofa--- i'm so glad that doesn't just happen at my house! sometimes when i see something really awful (like the muddy blob on my front door from who knows what) i wonder what would people think if they dropped by and then i remember YOU have 3 boys and i feel better because nothing can look good all the time with 3 boys.
Ha! so great - I love Jen with those fabulous panties, my mostest fun girlfriends and I love shopping at TJ maxx and picking out the most outrageous outfits and giggling - It makes us all feel a little less alone :) Love the in - couragment blog!!!
Post a Comment