Baby Bella :: Giveaway Day

Creative mom, Dave Ramsey enthusiast, and lover of all things zebra, Sharee is the owner of Baby Bella. hooded towel

Baby Bella is full of baby gifts suitable to give to the pickiest, most hormonal expectant mother.

Vivid and soft bibs and blankets make me wish I were 18 months old again.


Leave a comment to enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate for a shopping spree at Baby Bella!

And don't worry, if you don't have a baby or need any gifts, there are even a few "girlfriend gifts" for you!


remember, scroll down for more giveaways after you enter this one

1,138 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1138   Newer›   Newest»
Mal said...

Perfect!
mal_kuz@hotmail.com

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Adorable blankets and bibs! I would love to win a gift certificate. Thank you for this opportunity! :)

brite said...

Wouldn't my 10-month old be stylin'?

Tiffany said...

Perfect for a gift or to keep for a stork visit. :)

shelly said...

No "babies" right now, but I've got a ton of pregger friends!

Christina said...

Super cute stuff!!

Tiffin said...

Love this stuff!!!

Bryssy said...

You're killing me here, Nester! How am I supposed to get anything done with all these lovelies every hour???

Michelle said...

How luxurious for a little one! This would make a fantastic gift for my friends who are expecting.
mma128@gmail.com


By the way, I am LOVING the wide assortment of stuff you've gathered for giveaway day!

Love the Decor! said...

Since I just found out I am going to be a Grandma I think I really need to win this :))

aggiemomof2 said...

Could I get a few blankets and stitch one together for me???? sylviarj at yahoo dot com

Heidi Joncas said...

I love soft blankies!

GreenChic@Isprelspace said...

How perfect would it be to win this giveaway when my step-grand baby girl is due THIS MONTH! :)
They are adorable.
jennys1107@yahoo.com

Rebecca in AL said...

Wow, the spa wraps are gorgeous! I hope I win!
rebeccajeanbradley@yahoo.com

Leigh said...

oh yay! love her things!! Too cute!

Isaac's Family said...

Please enter me - love it!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Great giveaway!!

Amy said...

SO cute!!!

Liz said...

Those blankets look so incredibly soft!

Amanda said...

I love the hooded towels!

prim.rose said...

SO cute! and I seem to have a never-ending need for baby gifts these days... =)

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

I don't have a baby, but I know people who do, and I love that makeup case thingie! =)

thesweetestpetunia [at] gmail [dot] com

The Flynns said...

Would LOVE to win just about anything as I have a 2 month old laying next to me right now that would look very stylish in just about everything! ;)

Unknown said...

We love minky! Such cute items!

Meagan said...

I know some sweet babies these would be perfect for!

RNJen said...

How precious!
LOVE them!

peachy_kings @ yahoo.com

Jessica S. said...

Oh my goodness, love it!!!

~Jessica

Anonymous said...

So cute!
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com

Brittany said...

Super cute!

brittanydanae@yahoo.com

Allie said...

lovely! I have two little boys and a baby girl coming (from across the sea...)

The Gryskiewicz Family said...

just what the baby ordered

Stephanie said...

very cute!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Great giveaway!

seasidesmitten@aol.com

Unknown said...

How gorgeous!

theshabbychiccottage@rocketmail.com

Nadir @ Hodgepodge said...

These are sooo sweet & original! Love!

Suburban Stitcher said...

awesome awesome!

The Bost Family said...

Love it!
bullington_mary@yahoo.com

Lisa B. said...

Perfect for any expectant mom - guess that's me!
m.l.baker@shaw.ca

Katie said...

It would be so easy to spend $100 at Baby Bella. Love Love Love it!

Nancy said...

You had me a Baby Bella...

~Kathie~ said...

I think I would like one of those blankets for myself!!!

Ashley Dougherty said...

Count me in - LOVE it!
ashley.dougherty@yahoo.com

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love that she has "girlfriend gifts" too!

Leslie Bowden Nack said...

I need some baby shower gifts!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Just when I thought it couldnt get any better, it did! WOW!

AKA Rosa said...

Having a grandchild....could be handy!!

Courtney said...

love the blankets!!

Whitney Walker Alexander said...

My baby cousin had a baby a few months ago and I am thinking that Ellie needs a new blanket!

Brittany Larsen said...

I love the minky fabric, i hope i win!!!

Whitney Walker Alexander said...

My baby cousin had a baby a few months ago and I am thinking that Ellie needs a new blanket!

Sarah Suzy said...

so pretty!

lainiesmom329@aol.com

Stephanie said...

So cute!! I hope to win!! :)
molly.bebe{at}hotmail{dot}com

Savannah Linenburg said...

How darling! Very girly!

Stephanie said...

I would love to win...such cute stuff!!
molly.bebe{at}hotmail{dot}com

The Chatty Housewife said...

I have friends who would just love these items!
chattyhousewife(at)gmail(dot)com

Enchantresses Three said...

Absolutely adorible!
Hugs,
Sariah
sariahs@live.com

OneHappyfamily said...

Those look YUMMY!

Naturally Carly said...

Beautiful things! I'd love to win.

Kristina said...

So cute - these would make great gifts!!

Melanie said...

I'm due in January with #4.
#4 four never gets anything new so this would be fun!

Cindy said...

You are just over the top today!!!

Grandbaby #3 was born last month and Grandbaby #4 is due next month!! PERFECT!!!

Jane said...

I know the perfect baby!

Anonymous said...

I know lots of people having babies right now!

Cathy said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the giveaway!

Cathy

Katie said...

Looks awesome!

Unknown said...

I would love to win, enter me.

june@craftyniche said...

Those are precious!

Molly said...

One baby boy and a baby on the way! Perfect!!
mrsmollysharp{at}gmail{dot}com

valthecraftygal said...

OO la la so hip so cut! I hope I get a prize!!!

Amanda said...

Pick me, Pick me. I have a 11 month old that would look adorable...thanks for the chance to win!

Cherri Engle said...

I have '4' (yes I said four) friends of mine that are currently expecting. This sure would help me out on the gift buying for them.

angie128 said...

Sweet!

arkie said...

Baby's have got it made now! Cute blankets!

denise said...

Babies in style! edkarnes@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to cuddle my baby in one of those blankets!

Sidnie said...

So cute!! Love the cozy fabrics!!
The bibs are too adorable!

Mandy McDonald said...

I just want to run my hand across that fabric. It looks so snuggly soft. . .

Heather said...

I love the pink and brown blanket.

Robin said...

Beautiful! Count me in please.

Stephanie Trapp said...

I love the soft minky fabric she uses. So cute!

Michelle said...

oh how wonderful. I wish I had a blanket my size!! Perfect for #3 coming soon!!

Kelly said...

My 7-month-old son would LOVE to drool on one of those gorgeous bibs!

M.J. said...

perfect for my pregnant sis in law!

Sweet Papery said...

Yes, I need this too.

Thank you.

fbmaldonado@gmail.com

~~Rhonda said...

There's nothing more fun than shopping for a baby! Thanks for hosting a great giveaway. ~~Rhonda

Nutty said...

Oh, nice! This would be great for my 2 preggo girlfriends!

The Clements Crew said...

Don't have a baby, but would LOVE to get one of the girlfriend gifts!

ashlanjackson@gmail.com

Mary Feagley said...

5 babes born this summer! Woot!

Amy said...

I know a little guy who loves zebras!! :)

MagenRanae said...

OH! These are so fun to look at while day dreaming of our soon to arrive bundle. And, I'm always happy to see another Dave Ramsey fan!

Amber Filkins said...

Count me in!! Especially b/c I'm gonna have another bebe!!

Alyson said...

Love all of this!

Regina said...

cute cute!

Mrs. K said...

I ,too, love giveaway day!

Munks said...

very cute and cuddly-looking. Naptime!

B said...

I want to snuggle up in one of those.

britt at 3leafentertainment . com

Lori said...

So cute!

lorihutto at gmail dot com

Vail said...

Cute Cute!

vail
vgneal@bellsouth.net

Gina said...

This would be a great baby shower gift!

Anonymous said...

We love pink girly things! Great giveaway!

Helen said...

Oh, my goodness! My soon-to-be granddaughter would love this stuff!

Pooh! said...

Oh my! These will be ideal for my 2 week old daughter


poohsden at gmail dot com

Karli said...

Yay! My new baby will love these!!!

G.B. said...

So cute!!

Lara said...

Love it! I've had 5 friends who have had babies in the last 6 weeks...

Courtney said...

My baby would love this!

Jeane said...

What a great giveaway!!! I have our 3rd girl on the way and would LOVE to get those cute things on her ;-)

Jeane

jeane(dot)johnson(at)hotmail(dot)com

Allison said...

These look so pretty! I would love to win!

Sarah said...

Oh I love it all!!

sarah8914 at gmail dot com

slip4 said...

I have some friends who are new moms so these would be great presents! slip4@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

Oh I love these... so would my baby :)

Tricia said...

ooh - just found out last week that I'm pregnant with our first and I'm loving that cute stuff!!!

Hollie said...

How adorable!

Bethany P said...

I am a picky hormonal expecant mother and would love to win!
bethanyloy@comcast.net

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

Those are so cute! We're expecting our first in January and I'd love to have these for my little girl.

Jen said...

My baby says thank you already!! Love it

Kelly S said...

Lovely!

krtsmith@ntelos.net

Mallory Cervas said...

Count me in!
mallory.cervas@gmail.com

Alicia said...

Love, love, love Baby Bella. I'm expecting my second, and this is perfect!

aliciadockins at yahoo dot com

KaitlynRae said...

These are just adorable! I would love to be able to give something that precious as a gift for someone!

Rachel said...

soooo perfect for my nephew!! adorable. precious. loveee.

rachel_musgrove@hotmail.com

Rhiannon said...

Would be perfect for my little guy!
ladyofbanesberiecross@yahoo.com

Christi Scholl said...

Perfect for the baby due next week!

The Bellamy Family said...

Love them!

Kristin said...

Ohhh...sign me up! Love it!

mawmawjoan said...

thanks for the opportunity to win.

Michele said...

Too cute!
mlaramay@twcny.rr.com

The Bellamy Family said...

Love them!

JoshuaBontrager said...

They look so soft!

Colleen said...

Definitely need for baby #2 due in March! :)

Valerie said...

Have a pregnant SIL that would LOVE this.:)bvschatz97@live.com

amy@homeschoolhighlites said...

Friends baby is coming in March so I've got my fingers crossed!

ramntm2005@gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to win! I have two daughters, 5 yr old and a 8 month old that would Love to have some great Christmas gifts from Baby Bella! srm_3347{at}yahoo{dot}com

Jodi said...

Wow! She's got some really cute stuff!

Becky said...

Love, love, love!!
kevbeck@bellsouth.net

natalie said...

Oh, I would love this! I have a baby, and it seems like everyone I know just had or is having one too! :)


nj1712(at)gmail(dot)com

ChicChat said...

Love them. I just had a baby and these would be so cute to own.

Liz said...

Oh so cute! Perfect for my next Little one :)!

Anonymous said...

There are way too many to choose from, I love them all!
Danielle
dmv687@sbcglobal.net

Jen said...

my sister in law is having twin girls in 2 months. i must win this!

Kim said...

So cute! Love it!

Cheryl said...

Cute! They look so soft!
eazychat@live.com

chesley said...

great stuff!

Misty said...

Pick me! I've got a little one with another on the way. Baby Bella's stuff is too cute!

Thanks!
Misty
misty_eidson@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

I've got a little one on the way and these are so stinkin' cute! Please can I have some?? :o)

Molly Anne said...

I love the style in these no-longer-ordinary items!

Jenny said...

Such cute baby stuff!
jmojmo24 at gmail dot com

Nanna said...

Oh what pretties!!

Anna said...

What fun! With baby #4 on the way this would be perfect!

Carry Grace said...

These blankets look incredible soft.

Teri said...

So cute! Expectant mama here:)


teri12481@hotmail.com

Julia said...

soo cute

Jackie said...

So adorable I have several friends that just had babies this would be perfect for them!!

Eileen said...

Beautiful!

matthfam at gmail dot com

ani said...

oh those are just precious!

Jackie said...

Such adorable items! Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Would love to have these! kdilback@gmail.com

Becky Dellar said...

Wonderful! Would love Baby Bella stuff!!

Judy said...

That hooded towel looks so snuggly!! Fun stuff!

judah322 at hotmail dot com

yann said...

Great baby stuff!!

Kelli W said...

Those blankets are SUPER cute!

Laura said...

Nice! I love giveaway day. :-)

Emily said...

Love this stuff! emilytjohnson@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

This hormonal expectant mother would love to wrap my soon to be in anything shown. Love them all!

Holly said...

I could spend $100 on those things in the blink of an eye, pick me!

Trish said...

What beautiful goodies! Thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

Those blankets look so soft!~
Deb
ardenpostma@aol.com

Amanda said...

Love this!

Kristin said...

love, love this stuff! So adorable!

sas72883 said...

I have a niece and nephew who could use this!
sas72883@yahoo.com

cara martin said...

I would love, love, love to win this!
Cara
caramartin1@cox.net

Cynthia said...

oooohh! they look so soft ;)

Micah said...

The local baby boom is draining my bank account. Need super cute baby gifts NOW. :D

michelle said...

my lil guy would like him one of those blankets....and so would his momma!! =)

DarbyM said...

such cuteness!

Genevieve said...

those are so cute and i can almost feel the softness through the screen! thank you for the awesome giveaway day!!

genevievecurtis@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh, I could use lots of this on my two bundles of joy! One pink, One blue! What fun this would be!!!

~Jennifer S. in Good 'Ole Texas
RJSpearman@wcc.net

Anonymous said...

I am a mommy...I need these great things.

paint.me.a.pic {!at} gmail dot com

Jenni said...

Adorable! Love the stylish prints!

jennividaloca@gmail.com

The Birds Nest said...

Yummy stuff!!

Anonymous said...

This is addicting!
kmesser042681@yahoo.com

K said...

love it, love it, love it!!!

Anonymous said...

sha baby bella - so adorable!

Crystal said...

After two little boys my little princess needs some cute, girly things. crystalkrause@sbcglobal.net

Jenn said...

I've got a pregnant friend who would love this!!

Kayla said...

Love these!

Carey @ The Garcia Family said...

My baby boy would love to have a super soft blankie!

Brewskie said...

Super adorable stuff!

Liz said...

my baby boys would love a blankie!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, aren't they just delicious!!

Yay for giveaway day!!!

OnlyOnSale said...

giveaway day is your best idea yet :) or at least one of the top ideas.. and all these wonderful sponsors!

Unknown said...

super cute! sign me up!

Liz said...

No babies anymore....mine are 'big' kids but I do still have a few pregnant friends every now and then!
elizfutch@comcast.net

Aja said...

Ooohh, so cute!! Would LOVE to win this one!!

Aja

Elizabeth said...

Just too sweet!

elizabeth.storm@yahoo.com

brooke said...

Of all the giveaways, I want this the most!

punkinmama said...

These would make great shower gifts!

Sarah said...

I would love to have some new, gorgeous, soft things for my baby. I am expecting baby #5.
sarah1236(at)msn(dot)com

Rachel said...

Adorable. I would love to use some of those for my baby.

Candice said...

Super cute!

candicedalton@Hotmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1138   Newer› Newest»