Maggie Whitley :: Giveaway Day


There are some shops that I simply cannot do justice with my words. So I will show you photos.









Can you even breath after all that colorful, patterened wonderfulness? Maggie Whitley's {affectionatly known as Gussy} work has been feautured in Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine and most recently, on my arm.

I needed a snuggly bag for my laptop. I had a big huge bag that it needed to coordinate with and fit inside. Gussy stepped up to the challenge, doncha think? The ruffle is lucious!


You can enter to win both these handmade bags with the signature Gussy Ruffle~


One to keep, one to give away.


You can find Gussy at her blog: Gussy has a lot to say,or her online store: MaggieWhitley.com, or her etsy shop.

Good luck! Don't forget to scroll down and enter as many giveaways as you like!

1,421 comments:

1 – 200 of 1421   Newer›   Newest»
diana said...

Ok, I need this too!

Stacey said...

Really great stuff I am feeling insired.... Justin84119@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I always love Gussy's stuff!

Laura
LEFThompson@hotmail.com

AKA Rosa said...

absoluetly adorable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful!

angie128 said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

I was just reading her blog about this giveaway & here it is! please please please!! I want to show it off :P

Laura
ll.hoppe@hotmail.com

MagenRanae said...

Gotta love someone that feeds your bag addiction!

Anonymous said...

I so need this!!!!

Rachrea said...

Love vintage! Love the patterns! Love the bags! I've got to have one of them!

Anonymous said...

Love these bags!
-thomasjessicalynn@yahoo.com

Us Simple Girls said...

Oh, sweet mother of ruffle... BEAUTIFUL stuff!

Thank you one and all for the chance!

~Katrina

Lane said...

Oh wow! So bright and cheerful! Love this stuff!
lane_jackson@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love those!

Bridget said...

Can we keep both bags? Is that rude? I love pockeybooks!!!

Joanna said...

Wow, what some cute stuff!

Kathleen said...

super cute! I def need one!

Embrace the Circus said...

Absolutely darling. Love them!

Megan A. @ Megan Homemade said...

Love these! Hope I win!

LCGreen said...

Oohh, Me, Me, ME!! :)

Cathy said...

omgoodness these are sooo gorgeous and soo colorful! I'm drooling here!

Unknown said...

LOVE the fun colors and the frilly ruffle and pop of the button.
carlajmiller@gmail.com

Midwest mama said...

Ohhhhh, I think I'm in love!

Design Esquire said...

These are beautiful - she is so talented! My head is spinning (in a good way) from all your giveaways!

Presby Crickets said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

sarah.n.priest@gmail.com

Laura B. said...

So cute!

The Clines said...

Very cute!
teresacline2001ATyahooDOTcom

Rachel said...

I love it!! Everything is beautiful!! :)

rboreing (at) gmail (dot com)

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! I think I have some new things to add to my Christmas wish list now too!

Amber said...

What wonderful, bright cheery work she does! Looking at all her merchandise makes me happy!

Isaac's Family said...

I LOVE these bags! Please enter me.

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Wow! Her work is impressive! I would love to win these!

blessedlifeblog@gmail.com

Gladys said...

I love everything!!!
gladys0410@gmail.com

Shannon said...

Very very cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect bag for a laptop...or beach bag, or school bag! Enter me!!

Whitney said...

today is so fun!

lindyb said...

These are so fun! One to keep and one to give away - that would make me very popular!
lindybartell@hotmail.com

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

I love Gussy!! She is so fun. I adore the bag she made for you, Nester! =) I try for every giveaway she hosts, so maybe this is my lucky day?

thesweetestpetunia [at] gmail [dot] com

Janet said...

Wow! I love the colors!

Rachel said...

Oh, what perfect little bags!

Margaret said...

Love the ruffle!

Julie Link said...

love gussy...she has branded herself so well with that ruffle!

Heidi said...

how fun!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!

Heather
neheth@gmail.com

The Knight Family said...

OH my, What cute stuff!!
Carol

Casey said...

love them!

Arlene said...

Gorgeous fabrics!!!!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Definitely need this! I will have to order a coordinating diaper bag too!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Wonderful stuff! Thanks for the tip and the chance.

Lisa
hianded@earthlink.net

Vonda said...

I love bags...any bags!

Anonymous said...

And I thought SOMEBODY ELSE was cute!!! Boy...have I been enlightened!
laura@aoibhinngrainne.com <3

Lindsey said...

Wow! Those bags are FABULOUS! I love your laptop bag! Just beautiful!

Missy said...

So cute!

WifeCarol said...

adorable!

the Schmidts said...

Love them both!
clsch6{at}gmail{dot}com

D and K said...

I could always use this!

Nicole A. said...

I LOVE the laptop bag! They are all Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cute items - love everything.
Thanks Nesting Place for hosting such great giveaways!!!

Holly
servant_79407@yahoo.com

The Clements Crew said...

These are my favorite so far, I really want these!!

ashlanjackson@gmail.com

VanDyks said...

So cute!

thevandyks@golden.net

~Kathie~ said...

So much cute stuff!!!!

Sarah C said...

Darling! And perfect that there are two, one to keep and one to give....:o)

Unknown said...

This is cool! Thanks for promoing these products. Love them!

XOXO

Biteofpunkinpie said...

I've been a long time admirer of her work! And I love her story, the way she just started up and did it!

...here's hoping!

Shawna said...

oh my! love those!

Lindsay said...

ok, i definitely have to have these!

http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Precious ...love them! bridgitgatlin@yahoo.com

Kasey said...

adorable.
i would love to win....xo

Melanie said...

yippee!!

Anonymous said...

Very bright & cheery!
Renee
reneemccr@aol.com

Kristen said...

Ruffles - beautiful! Like I said in a previous comment, I love nothing more than a good bag. Love it!

Wade & Melissa said...

This would be perfect for my new Mac!

Rachel said...

I've been looking for a new bag!

sas72883 said...

I just love how talented people are....one day I will learn how to sew! haha
sas72883@yahoo.com

Kimberly Tripp said...

I love them both! I would keep the first... and maybe the second one too!

Jen said...

Oh I love this! I'm excited to be finding out about some new things on your blog today! Love Love Love this!

christel said...

Is it wrong to want to keep both bags? They're just too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love these!

randee said...

love it all!

Kathryn said...

How cute! I would love to use one of these!!

Amy said...

WHY oh WHY does all this fantastic stuff show up when I'm on a budget freeze!!! Heaven help us - enter me!

Julia Flan said...

Ruffles! I'm obsessed! Sign me up!
wondajules@yahoo.com

Susan said...

I just love the fabrics she uses...also, Gussy's blog is a hoot!

Funny in My Mind said...

Very cute!

amy said...

cute!

pat n fl said...

I think I need these

prodgers@bellsouth.net

Amanda said...

Oohh...pretty! Thanks! jeanz42 at hotmail dot com

Brooke said...

today is the best giveaway yet...love Maggie Whitley stuff...so fresh and unique!!

Jennifer Gessner said...

Ok, I am loving everything!! Thanks for the chance to win!!

jennifer.gessner@gmail.com

The Whispering Creek House said...

SIGN ME UP! these are great! steprla@aol.com

Sherri said...

Momma needs a new bag! LOL These are adorable all gussied up! I love all of her items.

Micah said...

Oh I love these!

Jan said...

Wow, these are so cute! I would love to win this!

Amy said...

These are absolutely adorable!!!

Unknown said...

I love Gussy! She is incrediable

Holly said...

Gorgeous!

Katie said...

So cute!
ktschubert@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Adorable... love these!

rockhead@sbcglobal.net

Jennie W. said...

Love, love, love it all! Especially the laptop bag. So pretty!

Jennie W.

Alanna said...

These are too perfect!

brite said...

Great bags and so cute!

okcowgirl421 said...

Oh my goodness - I have to have one of these!!!!

Tammy said...

I love these...very cute!

Dana DeLuca said...

my mom calls me the "bag lady" because I love bags sooo much.
danaraedeluca@hotmail.com

Dani said...

Wow, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting something made by her for a while.
~Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

<------ <3 it ALL and am hoping to win this one fo' sho'!!

Shelly said...

Very cute!!

Shelly
shell_anna@msn.com

Elizabeth said...

Awesome, they are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

love the colors and the ruffles!

Dyann said...

Yeah! One to keep and one to...keep!

Amanda said...

Love those bags...can I keep both?

Kyndal said...

Oh my. I heart bags, and these are just wonderful!

Are we there yet? said...

What adorable wallets!

Trish said...

I love Gussy! Her work is sooo cute!

Jess :) said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! :)

Jess :) said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! :)

Jess :) said...

Sorry...it went before I got my email:

jesslyn42@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

So Cute! Pick me! Conniekool@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

I love Gussy!!

Hello said...

lovely stuff. I think i need a laptop case too!

Decor To Adore said...

I adore a good ruffle!

Jen said...

very cute bags!

J.J. said...

Those are so cute!!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I want! I want!

amy jupin said...

love these! yes indeed.

Jill G. said...

Those are fantastic- I NEED one!!

foxfirejg (at) gmail.com

Katherine Klegin said...

Great giveaway!!!

Mousetower said...

Bags! bags! Bags!! I love Bags!!!

Christie said...

perfect for so many things!

Tillie said...

love this too!

Sarah S. said...

I love the orange ruffle on the bag. I neeeed that. Gorgeous!

Anna said...

I think I need this too!

Amy said...

Love these!

Tiffin said...

Cute stuff!!!

Terri said...

Cute, cute, cute! Fun, fun, fun!!! Blessings!

T_Barn said...

A ruffle, a great print and a useful object? Sigh. It's love.

im5ivex5ive@gmail.com

April said...

Patterns are great!

Lorie W. said...

How cute are those! And the best part...totally feminine. Love things that let me be up to date and still maintain my feminity.

the seaman said...

sheik, sheik, sheik!

Margie said...

Me me me! Cute cute cute bags!

craftymargie@sbcglobal.net

kj said...

Yes please! kristin[dot]jones[at]alston[dot]com

Tracy C. said...

Oh my, those fabrics and designs, wow!

Audra Laney said...

Oh please count me in! I love having one to give away!

Karen@CitySeed said...

Luscious! I love the colors! I am inspired just looking at them!

Lindy said...

I love it all! I really wish I had this kind of talent!

Metamorphosis of Me said...

Everything is so beautiful! I love the bags!!! They are so beautiful!

jessbhendrix@gmail.com

Under this Umbrella said...

This is fantastic...I love Gussy and Maggie...her ruffles make me smile! I need one of her bags.

Thanks again for hosting this!!

Unknown said...

Precious bags - would love to have one!

Kimberly
kimreaves@verizon.net

Gina said...

I would love to win! I love Giveaway Day!!

WWD said...

I LOVE Gussy's things. During your last giveaway I saw the picture of the laptop bag you posted and she's making one for me right now. ;-)

Pam said...

Love them!

Johnson A GoGo! said...

Precious! I'm a sucker for the ruffle!

Samye said...

How fun!! I love the bags

Unknown said...

Oh wow, these are beautiful!!!

Mrs.CFH2 said...

So cute! It would be great to keep one and give one away on my blog!

teg said...

I've been looking for something like this--if I don't win I'll have to buy!

~Bridget

ehardin said...

you are totally spoiling us today.

Maldoff Fam said...

Love the fabrics!

Mikelle said...

Would love one!
kell22 @ cox.net

Valerie said...

These bags are awesome! I love the folded and bunched strip across the front and the funky buttons set it off perfectly.

Blissfully Enamored said...

so cute! i need a new laptop bag!

hilary.hymer@gmail.com

Nora Mair said...

hoping!

Amber B. said...

Please, please, please!! So cute!!

Heather said...

Those are too cute! I would love one!!!

jenn said...

adorable!!

KC said...

Cute stuff :) I'd love to enter the giveaway.

rocknvoll at gmail dot com

Mirinda said...

ADORABLE!!!

Gena said...

Love this stuff! Wishing I had her talent.

by Laurie Newman said...

too precious, my laptop is yearning to be snuggled as well!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

The bags are so fun and fresh! Thank you for this opportunity! :)

Tanna Clark said...

I love these they are adorable!

Katie said...

Those are so cute. Would love to have one hanging off my arm. Count me in!

JUST SIMPLY SOUTHERN said...

i think it's time to get another bag! precious!

Southern Fried Gal said...

Too cute - love her creativity!

Mrs. Everything said...

Oh my heavens! LOVE!

The Howe Family said...

Oh, yay! I had seen a bag with that cute ruffle on it a while back, and I could not remember where. Thanks! - this is it!!

Jamie said...

Wow, love all the color combinations and the ruffle is SWEET!

Carla Gale said...

I want a laptop bag, too!!

Anonymous said...

Or both to keep!! -Jami

snowsquirt86@hotmail.com

Mae said...

Pick me Pick me!:)Mae

3LittleByrds said...

These are beautiful.

queenbee said...

Beautiful, I "need" these as well. Thanks for all of these giveaways.

Mae said...

Beautiful! ;)Mae

Anonymous said...

beautiful bags!

k.gorski@comcast.net

Crystal said...

TWO BAGS! Heaven!

Liz said...

These bags are so great! I'm in!

aggiemomof2 said...

So Cute! And I love that there is one to keep and one to share!
sylviarj at yahoo dot com

charity said...

These are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I've been a long time fan! I love the ruffles!

vintagemorning@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Those ruffles are too much! I love them.

Amanda said...

Love the bags, they are adorable.

Amy said...

Oh my how I love those bags! She's great!

Wendy said...

Oh, I think I need some of those!!!

Vicki said...

OH what??? These are fab! Just Fab!
Grace and Peace,
Vicki
camkimom at gmail dot com

Megan C. Leonhardt, STC said...

love these!! i need them, pick me!

Rebecca in AL said...

What an adorable way to carry your laptop! I love it!
rebeccajeanbradley@yahoo.com

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S

I need to win!!!

Whitney Walker Alexander said...

Oh wowzers!! What cute stuff! I love love love it all!!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1421   Newer› Newest»