Elephannie :: Giveaway Day


It's today it's today! Giveaway Day is finally here! We've got 24 giveaways lined up over the next 24 hours--be sure to check back and see the fantastic merchant who are so generously giving away their wares. They read the comments that you leave and love to hear feedback on their shops!

Let's get this thang started!





Let's just pause right here and all admire the cleverness of the name that is elephannie. Need I even say anything more? How about this: vinyl decals.


I've declared my love of vinyl decals many times. They look good on painted walls, they look good on non painted walls, they are great for homeowners, they are perfect for renters. And of course you can put them on things other than walls.

Vinyl decals give instant character and personalize a room.


And you can win a $60 gift certificate plus free shipping and handling. $60 goes a long way at elephannie.

If your name is Ronald Dexter Champlain you can order this beautiful monogram for only $28. Not only that, if your name is not Ronald Dexter Champlain, you can have it customized for whatever your initials are for free!


And one more time for good measure. Elephannie. Last I checked they had over 200 designs to choose from. You will not be disappointed.

Leave a comment to enter to win a $60 gift certificate. Tune in every hour today for another giveaway--you can enter to win as many different giveaways as you want. Good luck!

1,308 comments:

1 – 200 of 1308   Newer›   Newest»
Jen @ Canadian Rhapsody said...

Yay, Giveaway Day!

Valley Girl said...

I LOVE living on the west coast...we're still up as Give Away Day gets rolling!!!

Katie said...

It's finally here! yahoo!

OnlyOnSale said...

i hope i win.. i rent and can't paint my walls!

lindsy said...

what a clever way to spruce up your wall. Thanks!!

Love the Decor! said...

This is great stuff would love to win!!

Elle said...

So Fun! Wow 24 giveaways in 24 hours... busy bee!

The decals are stunning!

Michelle Hughes said...

they are adorable!
hope I win!

SMiles!
Michelle

Chelayne said...

What an adorable name, and such a fun decor idea!

Nora Mair said...

Fun fun fun, I'll check in tomorrow too.

Stephanie said...

Vinyl Wall Art...one of my favorite things!

Christine said...

Cute, cute, cute!

carly k said...

well, well! Sign me up:)

Anonymous said...

i love love love these decals! I hope i win!

Unknown said...

how fun! love the decals!
hannahsve@gmail.com

adsgram said...

Oooh-oooh..pick me, please! They look so nice, and have I got a spot!!! Thanks...

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Lorie W. said...

I love vinyl. Let's me change my mind as often as I like. I sooo want a saying for above my kitchen table "Bless all who gather here".

Montserrat said...

Elephannie is definitely a cute, memorable name! Love the wide selection over there.

The Clines said...

I love giveaway day!

Melanie said...

I <3 vinyl decals! So excited for giveaway day!

ArlaMo said...

Love vinyl! I just did my craft room with big vinyl polka dots. Thanks for the chance.

Barbie said...

Great name! I will have to go check it out.

Tamara said...

I have been counting down the days to this day!!! It's here, it's here.... now I am sure to get 0 work done!!

Erin said...

Love their designs!! Love to win!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawna said...

Hurray, giveaway day!

Carrie said...

I LOVE Elephannie! I have several vinyl birds from that shop for my daughter's nursery. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I have several other things on my wish list, this would be a GREAT one to win! Thanks for the chance!

makinglemonadeblog at gmail dot com

Heather said...

Wow! I LOVE the branch with the birdie. So darling. I'm going to go check out the elephannie site!

Carry Grace said...

Great giveaway!

Carrie said...

Giveaway day! What fun!

Sherri said...

Love the designs and would LOVE one, two, three....ya get the picture? LOL in my home! Thanks for sharing wonderful giveaways.

Anonymous said...

giveaways are so much fun :)

christina said...

ahhh! i LOVE LOVE LOVE vinyl decals.

c_mcmullan at hotmail dot com

teampischke said...

Here we go... I'll be back often over the hours..

Julie said...

Hoping to win a decal for my son's room.

brooke said...

Oh I'm dying for the monogram for above my bed. She has darling stuff.

Just a thought... said...

me,me,me! Pick me...love to have a little message on my walls that was not written in crayon!

Krystal said...

Wow- so cool, 24 hours worth of giveaways!

Megan said...

LOVE the branch. What a fun way to spice up a room. Hope I win! :)

Marty Alexander said...

Love the monogram. So need that for my master bedroom!

Anonymous said...

I have bought from her before and her stuff is AWESOME! I love giveaways! Doing one tomorrow afternoon!

Monica said...

How neat!! I've wanted to try these!

Mousetower said...

These are so cute, They would look so pretty in my girlie's room.

malibou said...

While pretending to clean today, I decided that I need some vinyl wall clings to make my bathroom perfect. What a great giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Love these! So cute!
kortneinichols(at)gmail(dot)com

Under this Umbrella said...

YAY! This is so fantastic...I am so pumped for giveaway day! Thanks so much for doing this again.

Elephannie is awesome...what great designs and the vinyl decals are so fabulous. I would love to a chance to do a little shopping there.

Thanks again!

Garth and Becky said...

Oh, me too! I just love vinyls and you're so right...they're great for renters.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I hope I win!

Caren D from LBC

Rachel said...

Woohoo! I've been wanting to try these!

Anonymous said...

Love the decals! Love the name "Elephannie"! Love "Giveaway Day"!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

OOO OOO pick me! :)

Unknown said...

I'd seriously love to win this one!!

Kim N said...

Love them! My home could use the pick me up too.

Maddy said...

please break my losing streak and pick me! :)

Carol said...

Elephannie has some wonderful things! I love wall sayings! She has come up with some clever ones! Pick me...

Cynthia said...

L O V E this giveaway ;)

Stephanie said...

YAY, can't wait to see the rest... I LOVE the wall stuff, super cute! Thank you for all the giveaways!

kristy mae said...

Elephannie - too cute!

Heidi Joncas said...

I want to win!!

T_Barn said...

Oh, love a giveaway day! And I've been dreaming of decals for our new home :)

Jan said...

This is awesome. I would love to try these in my home!

Mindy said...

I just love that name and their logo! What fun today will bring!

Katie said...

Love it! So fun!

Mary said...

would LOVE a monogram...I hope I win, I hope I win! ;o)

Stephanie said...

Elephannie has some great things! I love the wall sayings!
I hope to WIN :)

Amber Filkins said...

Oooh, I would ♥ to win!! Pick me, pick me!! :)

LB said...

Love me some decals!! Yippee for giveaway day!

Angela said...

Yay! I love giveaway day! :-)

Brewskie said...

So awesome!

QuatroMama said...

I've been eyein' me some decals for quite some time...

Lisalulu said...

oh please let me win, (today is my birthday)

jessie said...

What cute decals! I love all the monogrammed ones and the little birdie ones too.

~Jessie
lewis.jessica1@gmail.com

Laura said...

Beautiful!

Lane said...

Such cute items! And hooray for giveaway day!
lane_jackson@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for giveaway day. My kids will be neglected (not really, no worrying!).
I have been wanting to try some vinyl lettering for a long time... would love to win this!

...Laura... said...

Love the name! My ugly apartment is in need of some wall decals- hope I win!!

Gina said...

Wowzer, she does great work, I hope I win!

3WilsonsVineyard said...

Would be perfect for my "cottage" laundry room redo... Very clever!
3WilsonsVineyard@gmail.com

~Stephanie~ said...

YAY... it's still the 27th for me here.

Chellie said...

YAY! Should I just highlight the fact that I live in a non-paintable STARK WHITE apartment with MANY STARK WHITE WALLS??????? TOO Many.

Jarred and Angelina said...

I love it! I will do my baby's name! angelina_greco@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

LOVE vinyl decals!!

ashley61985@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Oooo...I'd love to win some vinyl decals.

Jamie said...

Oooo...I'd love to win some vinyl decals.

starz said...

oohh!!! sign me up:)

Sam said...

Oh those would be great! We rent and are in dire need of something to use to decorate the kids' room.

Hilty Sprouts said...

I don't have any vinyl decals in my home yet. This sounds like a great way to start!

Gena said...

I'm headed over there to check it out right now! Looking forward to giveaway day! thanks.

Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me!

I am redoing 14 yr old daughter's room and some vinyl wall decor would be an awesome addition!

Renee
reneemccr@aol.com

christel said...

Great way to WOW your space. I would love to add a monogram to our bedroom.

BB said...

I heart vinyl decals ... especially for a gal like me whose mind changes rather constantly on what she likes or wants when it comes to decorating.

Let's not forget that the name may just be the cutest, most clever thing I've read in a LONG time.

Love. Love. Love.

~BB

Unknown said...

I'm only on page 5 of her shop, and I'm already crazy about her designs! Lots of unique stuff I've never seen anywhere else. Did you see the headboard?

joanne said...

Elephannie...cutest name ever! Pick me...

Stacey said...

Wonderful stuff!!!!!
justin84119@gmail.com

Stephanie :) said...

I love your giveaway days!

Chellie said...

SOOO excited I forgot to leave my email Rochelleharper@hotmail.com!

Anonymous said...

I love vinyl decals! They sure have lots of cute designs!!

Kari said...

I would love any of the monogrammed items. So cool!

-Kari

Arlene said...

I love vinyl. Count me in!!!

Amy said...

What an adorable name! I would love me some Elephannie decals!

lindyb said...

Oh, how I've waited for this day! I love the name and I love the decals!

cat+tadd=sam said...

consider this an entry! :)
I sure do admire your blog!
caitlyncox@gmail.com

Mom in High Heels said...

Oh, me, me, me!!!!!! You know we live in military housing and it desperately needs cutie pie things on the walls.

Valerie said...

I love the ones with birds on branches and they're so cheap! I may have to order a few of these for my walls.

christa @ mental foodie said...

i'd been eyeing decals lately! perfect give away! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would ♥LOVE♥ to win something like this for my house. The branch one would look so cute in my daughter's room. -Jami

snowsquirt86@hotmail.com

The Birds Nest said...

I would love spending my $60 on her etsy site...that family tree decal is sooo fun!!

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

Pick me!

Michelle said...

Lovely!

shelly said...

So CuTe!!! Love the name...love the decals!!!

Jenni said...

oh my! Love these :-) Thanks for the giveaway...

Alena Jo said...

Way cool giveaway! I love wall art!

Kim said...

That is so cool!
Kim
kimprine1@yahoo.com

Leigh said...

her stuff is sooo cute! I love the bathroom saying....

leighdusek@gmail.com

Dana said...

Cute cute cute logo! I love vinyl decals but I haven't made the plunge yet. It's definitely got me thinking about how I might use them!

ginger said...

Sweet!!!

Wendy said...

I love those!!!

Bec said...

Love that first pic with the birds in the branch! Great giveaway!

Candace said...

WOot! WOot! Love me some giveaways, girl! Enter me.

Kate E. said...

I LOVE decals! Especially because we are renters and my blank kitchen wall is crying out for one of these. :)

brannanandkate[at]yahoo[dot]com

Miriam Korula said...

i can't believe so many ppl have beat me to it...;)...but i will be on the look out for more updates...hopefully i still have chance at this one too...love the designs esp coz i stay in a rented place too....

Widiger Family said...

I hope to win ar least one thing. Love the Decals

gstoney said...

I'd love to win one of these beautiful decals. They would look great on my newly painted walls.

Ms_Pea said...

Giggling at the name and darling logo for this site! Would have fun picking something out!

Anonymous said...

Love the vinyl monogram! We have several places that it could go... This is a great way to wake-up on a Monday morning!

ginisellers@mac.com

Mrs. K. said...

Those animal designs would look great in our nursery!

Stephanie said...

I love vinyl - I would love to have a monogram! Thanks for such a fun day!

june@craftyniche said...

Ooh, I've been wanting one of these!

Sue said...

Loving these decals!

Unknown said...

Wow! Super cool! love that branch with the bird. So fun and fresh!

Anonymous said...

132...it's a good number to pick.

paint.me.a.pic {!at} gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

loooove it! Pick me! =)

Leslie Bowden Nack said...

Sign me up!

WWD said...

Cute, cute, cute. I'm off to visit her Etsy store.

Amy Bell said...

oh, i love this one! count me in, too.

Anna said...

count me in for this one too!

Sierra said...

Put me in the hat for one of these!

sierra
sierradfoster@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love some vinyl wall art for my laundry room!
Mary
memlkraft@att.net

Tracy C. said...

yay! count me in!

Hannah J said...

beautiful!

hannahjetter@gmail.com

Queen B. said...

Oh my gosh, HAPPY GIVEAWAYDAY !

Kimberly said...

I've never used decals before. I'd like to give it a try.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great giveaway! My Michaels is so limited in their vinyl offerings ~ so disappointing. So many to pick from here though.

Leslie said...

so fun.

leslie

lbceschnee@sbcglobal.net

Terri said...

I love vinyl decals... if I could only commit to actually adhering them!! Thanks for having Giveaway Day!! Blessings!

D.D. said...

So so cute. I've already favorited them.

sam said...

Love the branch with the birds!

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

Love the monogram! Yay!

Tracey said...

That name is too cute. I need some vinyl in my life.

Lara said...

Love the name. And love me some vinyl!!

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway, thanks for a chance to win.

{northern cottage} said...

Wonderful giveaway -- We ALMOST named our 8 year old son **Ronald Dexter Champlain** but changed our mind at the last minute - shucks! lol

Meredith Uber said...

I have always wanted to play with vinyl art

the Schmidts said...

Love them! Pick me!!! :)

clsch6{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

So want some of this for my kitchen...

Nester you are the BOMB for continuing to bless all of us with these lovely giveaways! I never win but it's still fun and great exposure for these lovely women.

Bryssy said...

This is awesome! Thank you!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, along with several other doezen ladies, I totally hope I win this! I rent and can't paint!

elizabeth.storm@yahoo.com

Pat n Fl said...

Been looking forward to this day since you last one.

Kyndal said...

Love the monogram decal!

Pam said...

Love, love, love vinyl wall decals.

Laura Marchant said...

Those are so cute! I am not sure yet where I would put them. Possibly my kid's rooms????

Kerry Johnson said...

Oh man! How hard would it be to choose!!

Alison said...

These would be perfect for my bare military housing walls.

Pat n Fl said...

Not a second entry just realized i forgot my email address just in case.

prodgers@bellsouth.net

The Blushing Hostess said...

such fun, just lovely!

Kristina said...

Adore the name & her designs for the vinyl decals are great! I love the birds on the branches.

Becca said...

So much fun! I love giveaway day!

Michelle said...

too cute, please enter me!

The Brennan Kids said...

I heart wall decals....I want to win!

Ashley said...

I would love the monogram for above our master bed. Thank you for the chance!

Love Being A Nonny said...

WOW!!! Love these!

Kim P. said...

sigh! This stuff is too fun!

Anonymous said...

These would be perfect for my daughter's room!

musical.girl at gmail.com

Melissa G said...

Who ever came up with the vinyl wall decals is a genius! I love them! The wall decals that is!

BethS said...

These are so charming!

tooznie said...

I love love vinyl decals, I've been looking all over etsy for the right ones, I would be thrilled to win this, completely thrilled!

Whitney said...

:Love it!

Alisa said...

Oohhh, how cute are those? I have always wanted to try out vinyl wall decals. I will be checking out Elephannie as soon as I post this.

Katie said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I need these! One way to spruce up my walls that I can't paint...

Amy said...

Love Giveaway day and I LOVE decals! I love the monogram...how cute would that be over somebody's bed?

Amber said...

Oh, I'd love to win this giveaway! I've been wanting some wall decals for my daughter's room.

susan said...

ideas, ideas, ideas...

bradymichaelmonkey@yahoo.com

thanks for hosting!

Laryssa Herbert said...

Clever name and beautiful designs!

The Engbers Family said...

These decals are all lovely. I would love to win!

Kristen said...

So cute! I have the perfect spot for one of those designs!

Chris A, Jackson, MI said...

I have plans for this one--- big plans!

oneblessedmama said...

Woo-hoo! My fingers are flyig leaving lots of commetns!

Ashley said...

I would love to pick something for my nursery to be!

3xthejoy said...

Like my 5 year old says- I NEED it!:)

fortyb4forty said...

So nice, I've been wanting to try a vinyl decoration.

okcowgirl421 said...

How fun! Sign me up!

paige said...

holy giveaways batman!!
i love these monograms...too fun
:)

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Love this!

GinnyRit said...

I think Elephannie was my first "favorite" on Etsy. Love those designs!

Leigh said...

LOVE it! so much fun!

Cathy said...

Love their designs!! Love to win!

Shannon said...

What a cute name. Count me in!
sleigh@fastmail.fm

Amanda said...

I love the name and the monogrammed vinyl!

Feather Hen said...

I'm so excited! I have been planning to use these in my baby girls room. It would be a perfect addition to a girly nursery after 3 boys!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1308   Newer› Newest»