Giveaway Day :: Back 40 Life

We cannot have too many vinyl decals right? I love the use of a big initial on the bed.


A lovely scripty last name taking center stage over the fireplace...


And I think this is my favorite, a vinyl frame. Oh the possibilities. You could hang a christening gown in there, hang real frames in it, hang a clip inside and attach the latest artwork finished by your boys...


And the classic monogram over the bed never goes out of style. Vinyl words are such a quick, easy and inexpensive way to instantly customize your home. Especially for us renters.

Jodi, my sweet friend and owner of Back 40 Life is offering a $50 gift certificate so you can pick out whatever you want. Good luck! And for any orders placed with the coupon code "nester" you get an additional 10% off

scroll down, more giveaways

1,243 comments:

1 – 200 of 1243   Newer›   Newest»
Katie Babbino said...

This is great! Love Giveaway Day!

b said...

I'm first!

bshepard1013[at]gmail[dot]com

Anna Marie said...

Lovely!!! mrsneiderhouse(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Wow---love this!!

Erin McGraw said...

I keep meaning to purchase a monogram detail, maybe now I can win one.

Love Being A Nonny said...

FUN!!! LOVE IT!

Nichole said...

Love that last name over the fireplace!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I have wanted these for a loooong time!! Yay!

Katie Reeder said...

Vinyl is definitely the way to go!

Kathryn said...

You're right, there cannot be too many vinyl decals!

Nicole said...

I really want these!

nvhcoupons@gmail.com

Mrs. Frogster said...

these would be so great! I am already envisioning them on my walls...

3WilsonsVineyard said...

I'm home sick today, but what a great day to surf the web and my favorite blogs. Thanks!

Unknown said...

what a great idea to put it on furniture!
carlajmiller@gmail.com

Sarah said...

That is so pretty. I can think of a million places to put these!
sarah1236@msn.com

Tammy B said...

I love the name over the fireplace too. Too bad I don't have a fireplace, I'd pick that for sure.

Sue said...

I LOVE these! What a great way to personalize a space!

Cate said...

Yes please!

cateandbryan@acsalaska.net

my life: said...

LOVE IT!

Tarva said...

I love decals too.

Jowanna said...

Love the frame!
southernbreeze313 at gmail dot com

Kate Kubler said...

IVE BEEN DYING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

KATIE.KUBLER@YAHOO.COM

Amanda said...

I really really want this!

amandak645@yahoo.com

elsa.elsa said...

love it! verysurenow@gmail.com

Love the Decor! said...

Love these!! Great store too!!

Brian and Ashley said...

Love it!!!
ashleymc.johnson@gmail.com

Emily said...

I love the last name over the mantel.

emster259 at hotmail.com

Ashley Koenig said...

Love love!

Kim said...

Love the monogram over the bed!

Kathleen said...

so cool!

kathleen.e.kramer@gmail.com

Brooke said...

Oh how I hope I actually win one of these giveaways.

lindyb said...

Giveaway Day just gets better and better! I want these!
lindybartell@hotmail.com

Kendal said...

I love all their decals

joanne said...

I am exhausted! Too good to be true! thanks again!

D and K said...

This would be great!

Chad and Andi Irwin said...

I love wall clings!

Mandy said...

I love vinyl! Love giveaway day even more :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
michael_ives@cox.net
Aubrey

Dianne said...

I love these - I have a couple ideas in mind already, but the giant frame. . hmmmm so cool!
burpbees@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

love it.

thomasjessicalynn@yahoo.com

Wallis Soape Faught said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE vinyl decals!
abundanlyblessed17(at)yahoo(dot)com

JJ said...

Stick with me!

Hannah said...

Lovely!

helizabethj(at)heritagefamilyfarms(dot)net

Our Family said...

Yes! Us renters would DEFINITELY use a good vinyl cling. I'd love to try to win!

Angela said...

Beautiful!!! Love them!
angelastatzer@adelphia.net

DarbyM said...

I am loving Giveaway day!

Angela said...

Beautiful!!! Love them!
angelastatzer@adelphia.net

Anonymous said...

Loooove it all!! Wanna win me some:)

Deidra said...

Whew! I can barely keep up! What fun!

Amanda said...

Oh...the possibilities! I'd love to win this :) jeanz42 at hotmail dot com

Molly said...

Sigh. I love vinyl lettering. =)
mrsmollysharp{at}gmail{dot}com

Erica said...

love it!

Kim said...

I've always wanted one of these!

kimnalexander@gmail.com

Kathy said...

These are so great! Love it!

jandkshap@yahoo.com

the Schmidts said...

Oh yea - love them!!
clsch6{at}gmail{dot}com

Unknown said...

I love both the monogram above the bed on the wall, and the large initial on the bed.

Unknown said...

I love the Be Still & Know I am God decal. Beautiful!

leoandchelle at yahoo dot com

Eileen said...

Love it!

matthfam at gmail dot com

Jendi said...

Yes, the monogram over the bed always looks nice. Now I just need a headboard - and no, I'm not using a door.
Seriously, I'd love a word to go over a set of pictures in my dining room. Not sure which word yet, but I know that I want a word. :)

T_Barn said...

I'm obsessed with these!

im5ivex5ive@gmail.com

Christin said...

great giveaway!

Stacey said...

Great stuff today!


stacey.thacker@mac.com

Rebecca in AL said...

I have several of these things in my house and always get compliments!
rebeccajeanbradley@yahoo.com

JMAC4 said...

Oh the possibilities!

Ashley said...

I definitely need me some decals!

ani said...

woo-hoo!!!

Britt said...

Oh, I love that frame decal.

Andy and Davina said...

love the idea of vinyls!
daviwhit(at)hotmail(dot)com

Judy said...

I love all those different ideas! So creative!
judah322 at hotmail dot com

Wendy said...

love giveaways!
swbamartinez@gmail.com

Abi said...

I've been wanting to decal in my rental for a while now...this would be great! Thanks.

Dyann said...

woo hoo, more decals!!

I'm sure you're not reading all these comments, but running giveaway day must be *exhausting*

Anonymous said...

Oh the possibilities!
Renee
reneemccr@aol.com

Mandy said...

ohh please enter me in the giveaway - thanks for the chance and thanks for the great blog

Anonymous said...

Love vinyl

randee said...

i would love to win this!

Tami and Aaron said...

beautiful! tams_bones@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

Enter me!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love it! So many ideas!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about something just like this for my son's "big boy" room!

Sam said...

Yay! More decals...I would love these for my rental!

Bridget said...

Thanks for entering me! Love this look for my kids' roooms.

Jill G. said...

You have such great items on today- thank you!

Casey said...

love these!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Cool! I love those.

katie said...

love it!
katieshirey@bellsouth.net

The Halbert Home said...

Wow, so many great giveaways, Snowski824@aol.com

Rebecca said...

i loveee these..they are so cute..love the over the fireplace one!

whit said...

My favorite is the name over the fireplace.

whitsnell@roadrunner.com

Anonymous said...

Wow. You've had a busy day!!
Deb
ardenpostma@aol.com

Rhiannon said...

I love the "twinkle, twinkle' decal for the baby's bed. it would be so cute over my son's bed!
ladyofbanesberiecross@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Love the vinyl decals!

M.J. said...

i'm a total vinyl addict!

Andrea said...

Love this and your blog!!
Blessings,
Andrea

fuchs01@gmail.com

Vee said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

yeah! giveaway day!

Rhonda said...

love these!

Jingle said...

These are wonderful! This really is tons of fun!

Nicole said...

I LOVE the frames!!!

Katie said...

these are so cool!

Michelle said...

Sign me up!

Cathy V said...

love the one over the fireplace!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!

alle156@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

Sign me up!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Wow, this looks great!

Katie said...

Great quick way to personalize your home!

Lindsey said...

oooo....I want one!!!

Holly said...

Coolio!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I have two in my house already...I just love them...one in the kitchen and the other in my dining room!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Tara said...

I agree, never too many vinyl letterings.

Mary Feagley said...

Loverly! Great for DD's new big girl room!

Carrie said...

So many possibilities!

Marcie said...

Wow! Wish me luck!

Tiffany said...

These are great! I especially love the scrolly last name, and the butterfly squares. :)

Elizabeth said...

Love it!!

ebethliles@yahoo.com

~Kathie~ said...

I love the frame decal.

Jen @ Canadian Rhapsody said...

I love that one over the fireplace.

jenniferdewell@gmail.com

The Brown family said...

Love it all. Can't have enough vinyl.

Susan said...

Love the scrollwork monogram!

Unknown said...

Gotta love vinyls!

Dana said...

Love these vinyl decals. The monograms are my fav!

Kim Crist said...

Love these wall stencils!
kmesser042681@yahoo.com

Kelda said...

How fun! I have actually had my eye some of these for a while. This is so great.
keldamassey@hotmail.com

JenV said...

This is really neat!!! Love all of your giveaways!

Brooke said...

So cute!

dixie@wildwood.baker.org said...

I keep hoping I will win one of these.

gini said...

Love it!

£ynn said...

great ideas!!



Lynn
chaotickitty75(at)gmail(dot)com

Lori said...

What a treat this would be!

lorihutto at gmail dot com

G.B. said...

Love vinyl...so do my walls!

Wendy said...

I love those!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

I've never tried decals! I'd love to!

jenhaisma said...

Great!

The Howe Family said...

Ahhh! So so cute!
I "need" these for our rental house!

Stacey said...

These are beautiful. Thank you for the wonderful giveaway. Please enter me.
stacey.rusch(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I can think of a million projects I would love to do with vinyl! I love the simple letter on the bed!

~Jennifer S. in Good 'Ole Texas
RJSpearman@wcc.net

duchess said...

I'd love to have these. Yay.

Chellie said...

Rochelleharper@hotmail.com

Who doesn't LOVE decals, huh??

Anonymous said...

Love all the great ideas for vinyls.

Erika

mannen25@msn.com

lovinsanta said...

Love giveaway day!

Hope I win...

Heather
savingmoney2(at)yahoo.com

Bld424 said...

I love these, too. bethanyhaid at gmail dot com

:o) Rachel said...

Would love this for our new house!!
trulyrich(at)gmail(dot)com

Tillie said...

so cute! love giveaway day too!!

Anonymous said...

I have so wanted to have a vinyl decal for my home!!

Unknown said...

So many creative things that can be done. I love them all!

AmyPamela said...

Love these too!

amypamela@hotmail.com

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Definitely wanting (dare I say, needing?) to try some vinyl decal gorgeousness!

thesweetestpetunia [at] gmail [dot] com

Terri said...

More fun stuff! How many giveaways can we win?? Blessings!

Michelle said...

I never thought of a monogram for the bed! That's what I would get!

mma128@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

oh how I love vinyl decala!!

Becky said...

Love these especially the monogram!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love one of these in my house!
Betsy M
betsyandscott@abe.midco.net

Unknown said...

The Williams decal would be perfect in my home!

Anonymous said...

I really really want this!
k.gorski@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Beautiful vinyls!

sweetturtle27@gmail.com

Heidi said...

I want a Welcome for my door like so many in blogland have! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love wall art!! I would be tickled to win!!

llanghans@yahoo.com

Christina said...

I've always wanted to try decals like this for my blank white walls. :)

Anonymous said...

Loves 'em!
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com

Emily Anne Leyland said...

HOLY MOLY BATMAN!!!! You do the best giveaways!!!!

BlueCastle said...

Oh yippee! This is awesome!

Jeanette said...

nice shop! love front door entry and welcome the best. thanks for the chance to win! jeanette at splendidthings.etsy.com

Kris and Evie said...

Love the frame and all of your ideas for using it. Kris

Ali Mae said...

just what my master bedroom needs!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

rachelsetliffe@aol.com

sam said...

I can think of plenty of places to put these.

Elizabeth said...

These can create endless possibilities! I would love this!

Abbie said...

Sweet!
abbiemknaub(at)yahoo(dot)com

Corinne Cunningham said...

I can think of a dozen places right now to put one ;)

mimi charmante said...

I am absolutely in!!! These are fabulous!

One Crowded House said...

great!

onecrowdedhouse@gmail.com

www.rowofducks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love, love, love this!!

Nanna said...

Love the name over the fireplace!

Tamara said...

Never tried one ...but can't wait to!

Melanie said...

I agree, vinyl decals rule! I love the monogram over the bed, great idea!

Bobbi said...

I would love this!

Chasity said...

Oh do I love vinyl. What a wonderful idea- giveaway day. I'm loving it. merydian(at)comcast(dot)net

talesandtrials said...

I have always wanted some of these! They look so fun!!

Lisa said...

Monograms are awesome.

Rebekah said...

Yae! More decals!

Patricia said...

Wonderful and neat as a pin!

southerninspiration said...

Um, yes, I could do vinyl!!! pick me!

Suzanne

Katherine said...

Oh, I like!

Michele said...

Sounds great.
mlaramay@twcny.rr.com

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Amen! You NEVER can have too many!

Laura said...

Neat!!!

Lynn said...

Great giveaway. I have been planning my wall decal!

khill said...

LOve these! Thanks for sharing the info!

Jennifer said...

So cute!!!
annsaver@hotmail.com

Sara said...

Fun! Love the picture frame!

Jess :) said...

GIVEAWAY DAY ROCKS!!! :)

jesslyn42@gmail.com

Gina said...

I would love to win this!

Montserrat said...

One can never have too many vinyl decals to jazz up the house.

Nikki said...

I love these!

Tami@ourhouse said...

Oh! I love this one, as a fellow renter!

Wiggles&Gumballs said...

LOVE the wall decals and have a perfect spot I've been waiting on one!

Cowgirl in the City said...

Awesome! I think I want a Bible verse, but so many cute options!

Jeanette said...

Exactly....you can never have too many. jeanetteterry [at] gmail [dot] com

SoBella Creations said...

I love the Fruit of the Spirit Vinyl Decal.

This might be a repeat. But, my original comment said error.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1243   Newer› Newest»