Giveaway Day :: Mary Kay System


I'm a user of Mary Kay. It's the only foundation I ever use. I like that I can slap it right on over my moisturizer and it's just enough coverage. They have a product I've been wanting to try and you can win it!

It's the Time Wise Cellu-Shape Contouring System offered by consultant Heather Blachly. In real talk that means cellulite control, girls.

They even have stats that I copied strait from their site:

• After 4 weeks, 81% of women had firmer skin.
• After 8 weeks, 70% of women had skin with greater elasticity.
• After 12 weeks, 100% of women had smoother skin.

I like firm, I like smooth, I want to be a tester!



And if you are someone I hate and have no cellulite, you can opt for the Microdermabrasion set.

They have stats for that too:

These results were experienced after just one week.**
85% saw improvement in skin texture.
73% saw a reduction in fine lines.
71% saw smaller-looking pores.

So if your thighs are wrinkled or your face is wrinkled, Mary Kay's got you covered!

Leave a comment to enter to win your choice of the Cellu-Shape or the Microdermabraison set. Also, if you place an order, be sure to use the coupon code "Nester" in the comment section for 10% off.

Good luck, let me know how it works for you and don't forget to scroll down to enter the other giveaways! This giveaway is open to Canada and International readers too!

**those little dots were there on the site, I guess you'll have to click there an read the details

646 comments:

1 – 200 of 646   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

Love Mary Kay - it's great stuff!

Elizabeth said...

I could definately use this!!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie said...

thanks!

Molly said...

wahoo! count me in!
mrsmollysharp{at}gmail{dot}com

bethany said...

Can it cure the post baby bod? Sign me up!! Thanks so much!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oooh, would love the microdermabrasion kit.

One Crazy Mama said...

Mary Kay is awesome! I used to sell it.

jennividaloca(at)gmail(dot)com

Jen @ Canadian Rhapsody said...

Great products.

jenniferdewell@gmail.com

Jenn said...

Microderm all the way!!

Samye said...

Never tried it...why not now?!

Love the Decor! said...

Do love Mary Kay products!!

angie said...

I'm not going to admit my thighs are wrinkled or anything, but I think you should pick me : )

angie_klein@hotmail.com

Mominin said...

I definitely have some cellulite to be rid of!!

Lori said...

Oh I have been wanting the Microdermabraison set

Andrea Brian said...

I do need something to brighten my face!!

The Bowden Family said...

Woo hoo! Pick me! :)

Stephanie said...

i have cellulite! bring it on!

Marie said...

Heck yes I want smooth skin! Especially after our hot summer months. I'm in need of a good quenching. I love Mary Kay, but have not yet tried their skin care line but would love to!

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com
marie@waltercom.com

Rebecca said...

ohh i want! loves it!

Amanda said...

I've heard great things about Mary Kay. I'd love to try one of those products. Thanks! jeanz42 at hotmail dot com

Jen said...

I love Mary Kay!!

Amanda said...

Love Mary Kay stuff..thanks for the chance to win!

Bobbi said...

Sadly, I could use some of that. lol

the ladner family said...

love mary kay! such great products!

Nikki said...

Love this and could desperately use the microdermabrasion set but I guess I also would need the cellulite control...oh, how would I choose! :)

Tara said...

There is no way I could turn down either one of those.

Kimberly said...

I have never had a chance to try Mary Kay. Maybe now is my chance!

£ynn said...

would love to try this!!




Lynn
chaotickitty75(at)gmail(dot)com

Heidi said...

I swear by the quality of Mary Kay

Unknown said...

Love Mary Kay products! Thanks for the chance.

Nicolita Love said...

the microdermabrasion is fantastic - i'm in!

Tracey said...

This is the best stuff ever!
1tims@embarqmail.com

Kathryn said...

Oh, I would love some Mary Kay products!

katie said...

Please tell me if there is such thing as a women without cellulite!! :)

Anonymous said...

love Mary Kay...
rhondafelice@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I could use both, but really need the microdermabrasion.

3LittleByrds said...

I need this. Hope I win.

Munks said...

yes, please.

LukesLove said...

Fun!

Megan A. @ Megan Homemade said...

hope i win

Britt said...

I could definitely use this!

Christina said...

I am been wanting to try their Microdermabraison kit!

~Kathie~ said...

I haven't used Mary Kay for years--but I am missing it now!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

It'd be great to try!

Thanks,
Lisa
hianded@earthlink.net

Rachel said...

Pick me!
josephfreckles@yahoo.com

casey aubut said...

LOVE Mary Kay!!
cassandra@aubut.net

lindyb said...

Sure, I'll take firmer, smoother skin!
lindybartell@hotmail.com

DarbyM said...

sign me up!

Unknown said...

This would be really nice!

Nicole A. said...

I love Mary Kay! I could definitely use it!

Stephanie said...

This would be great to win!

Jill G. said...

I definitely have some wrinkles I could get rid of!

foxfirejg(at)gmail.com

Terri said...

Cooking dinner... such a distraction when all I want to do is enter your drawings! Blessings!

selah said...

I haven't used Mary Kay products in a long time...I'd like to try the microdermabrasion and see how it compares to other brands.

Susy said...

Who couldn't use some help with those fine lines? Not me...I'm sure. ;)

Charlene said...

Sadly I could really use either set, lol. Good luck everyone!

Anna said...

Count me in!

Bridget said...

I love MK and trying out new things!

Wade & Melissa said...

Firmer skin?! Count me in!

joeybelle said...

I love MARY KAY!! Great giveaway.

Miranda said...

I love that everytime I check your site today there is a new thing to win!! I am sure my work doesn't like it so much as I am not doing as much work lol!!

Kat said...

Love Mary Kay!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

I love MK...easy on the wallet and a great product! Thank you for this opportunity! :)

Shelly said...

I am one momma that definitely needs this!!

Shelly
shell_anna@msn.com

Susan said...

Eliminate cellulite OR wrinkles? Woo-hoo! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes
mirjazz@juno.com

Holly said...

No cellulite!! Haaaaaahaaaaahaaaa! That was a good one. Plenty here, Nester. Then again, my skin needs some dermabrasion, too. Hm. I'm a mess.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I think I would love to try this.

Angela said...

love Mary Kay!

Anonymous said...

would love to try either product! thanks!

cara martin said...

Gotta love smooth thighs!! :)
Cara
caramartin1@cox.net

Melissa said...

I'd love to use that! I have cellulite bad on my thighs! Even if my legs are chicken legs....my thighs are not firm!

Natalie said...

thanks!
natandkeri @ yahoo dot com

julie & joe said...

What a great give away!!!

Lisa said...

I love Mary Kay, I have a friend who recently started selling it...but we don't have to tell her I'm trying to win instead of buy. :)

Unknown said...

Mary Kay!!!

Jenn said...

Oh, I love Mary Kay...this would be a great prize too!

jenncslp@gmail.com

Jenn

Becky Avella said...

I hate to admit how much I need this!

Kristin said...

micro dermabrasion all the way!!
yadayada7@gmail.com

Heidi Joncas said...

This would be great to have.

ani said...

bring it on!

Anonymous said...

Love Mary Kay, but never tried this!

Amanda
amandarousu@hotmail.com

Shane and Whitney said...

I love trying new products, these look great!

Anonymous said...

Yes, of course I would love it. I have used it in the past. I need to try it again.

Thanks,
Charla

Unknown said...

yipee!
gina_farley@msn.com

yann said...

This sounds GREAT! Gotta love Mary Kay!!!

Marianne said...

Pick me, pick me!

Dana said...

Oh awesome! I'm starting to pay more attention to my skin care - getting older! This sounds really good.

KSUE said...

Would love the microdermabration!!

karenh722 at yahoo dot com

Midwest Mama said...

I will admit, I've never tried Mary Kay, but recently I've been considering so this would be awesome!

Jen said...

i've been wanting to try this!

MaryBeth said...

I love MK products!

Becky said...

No doubt about it. This Mama could use either one. Thanks for the opportunity!

The Merk-ster said...

I've been drooling over Mary Kay for some time now, waiting for my budget to say yes.

Laura Marchant said...

Who couldn't use Mary Kay! Sign me up!!!

Beth said...

I would love to win the microdermabrasion set! Mary Kay is some great products.

Audra Lynn said...

I've never tried Mary Kay before, but I'd be willing to give it a go. :)

Bld424 said...

I love these, too. bethanyhaid at gmail dot com

Gena said...

I'm all in! Thanks for the giveaway!

Shaunna said...

I could definitely use either one of these MK products!!

Jessie Weaver said...

I would not be one of those people you hate. Please, send Mary Kay.

Tammy B said...

ok, it said it saved, but I got an error. So, sorry if my comment is posted twice! I think I could use both of these products :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the chance to win!

ebethliles@yahoo.com

Dyann said...

I never tried mary kay products, but I'll give it a go for firmer tighter skin!

Liz said...

Mary Kay always has great stuff!

Stefanie - anna and blue paperie said...

I have always wanted to try Mary Kay products.

Be Well Holistics said...

This is something I could use!!

Anonymous said...

Love Mary Kay

SoBella Creations said...

I haven't used Mary Kay in a long time. I would love to give the new product a whirl.

Andrea said...

I also love mary kay especially their foundation!

acegbert(at)gmail(dot)com

Emily said...

I love Mary Kay!
emilytjohnson@hotmail.com

Abbie said...

I'd try some ... haven't yet, but won't be long before I'm ready!

Krissa said...

I love Mary Kay stuff....absolutely fantastic!!!!

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to try their microdermabrasion kit! This would rock!
jenna (at) cyipcom (dot) net

Melissa P. said...

i certainly could use this!
lissalists(at)gmail

Cathy said...

Love Mary Kay, it's all I use!
Thanks!
Cathy

Sarah Suzy said...

me me me!!

Sarah
lainiesmom329@aol.com

Nanna said...

I love Mary Kay! Would recommend it to anyone that has never used it! Hope I win!

Tiffany said...

Ooh, sounds like something I need!

Tarva said...

I'll admit it I have a few wrinkles on my thighs. I really need this stuff.

Kimberly Tripp said...

I love me some MAry Kay!!

Lulu Jewels said...

thanks!

www.lulujewels.etsy.com
Lucycarol@gmail.com

The Brown family said...

Mary Kay is awesome. I love it.

Dianne said...

Wow - I could so use either of those - wrinkles and cellulite - what a pretty picture! :)
burpbees@gmail.com

Unknown said...

been wanting to try that! now's my chance. :)
carlajmiller@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Holy moly, I totally need this! I am not one of the lucky no-cellulite girls!

elizabeth.storm@yahoo.com

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

I'm currently trying out the Velocity set, and I like it. I like the foundation, too. I think I'd want the microdermabrasion set...I refuse to admit to cellulite! =)

thesweetestpetunia [at] gmail [dot] com

Amy said...

Would love to try this.

Mikelle said...

I need this!
kell22 @ cox.net

Andrea said...

Who doesn't have cellulite??? I want to meet them!

Hallie Holland said...

Oooh, pick me! :)

Anonymous said...

oohhhh i'd love that!
rachel@thehoods.net

stephanie h said...

i have cellulite but i think i am lost cause. LOL

I would love to get the microdermabrasion set!

Julie Marie Portraits said...

I am pregnant and could definitely use this after the baby is born! :)

Leanne said...

Love Mary Kay! Thanks for the giveaway!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

great!!

julianne.hendrickson@gmail.com

Mrs. Pittman said...

I have cellulite. I'll take it.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I don't know who couldn't use a little Mary Kay help!! :)

faithWalker said...

Sounds like pampering to me!

Deb

Megan said...

This is always good to have! You can never start preventing wrinkles too soon!

Teresa said...

I wasn't aware of this stuff but the rest of the Timewise line is awesome!

debbiesdaughter at gmail.com

Garth and Becky said...

MK foundation is all I use as well...can't beat it!

J.J. said...

Microdermabrasion set :) woo hoo!

KC said...

Microderm me!

rocknvoll at gmail dot com

Jenny said...

Oh, I would love to win!
jmojmo24 at gmail dot com

Laura said...

I'd love to try this!

rachel blazer said...

sounds wonderful!
rachelblazer@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

i definitely need this!

eventures by alison said...

I've been looking for new products for my skin care. Maybe MK is the way to go.

a.hightower@yahoo.com

Sara Neufeld said...

yes please.

Michigan Kate said...

Yea! I love MaryKay! I've been wanting to try the Cellu-Shape for awhile now... hopefully I'll win it!

QuatroMama said...

You know I need it!

Rachel said...

I need this!

Unknown said...

Love me some Mary Kay!!!

monkeymommy3@hotmail.com

Beth said...

love MK...have not used it due to cut backs in the family budget. would so love the microdermabrasion set. could care less about my cellulite...i don't typical walk around in hot pants;].

Hillcrest Acres said...

Oh, sign me up please. I could use the microdermabrasion set.

Terri Munro said...

love MK! thanks!

Ells said...

yep, I got some places to put that cream...

Genevieve said...

oh i need those products!! thanks for the awesome giveaway day!!

genevievecurtis@gmail.com

bandanachick said...

Sign me up!

AnnieBlogs said...

I would love to win this! Yay for Giveaway Day! :)

Liz said...

I love Mary Kay!

jennifer said...

love mary kay
ensor.jennifer@gmail.com

The Howe Family said...

Could use this!

Eileen said...

Awesome Giveaway!

matthfam at gmail dot com

SewsCute said...

I love Mary Kay.

Michelle said...

love MK stuff!
Thanks for the chance to win!

Gretchen said...

Smooth out wrinkles?! Oh yeah, baby!

April said...

smaller pores could be fantastic!

Cynthia said...

mary kay products are the best!

Jamie said...

Love Mary Kay products!

Kathleen said...

I have never tried Mary Kay but would love to!

kathleen.e.kramer@gmail.com

Erica said...

please enter me

Tree Frog Creations... said...

Love Mary Kay! Thanks for chance to win!!!

Lisa said...

Who doesn't want softer, prettier skin??

Jingle said...

Mary Kay has such great stuff!

kris said...

I need firm skin!
kstoner@crosspointe.org

Sims Family said...

I've used the micorderm abrasion set. It's great, but I think I would go for the cellulite control. Sad but true. :)

kris said...

I need firm skin!
kstoner@crosspointe.org

Themorrisbunch said...

Love MK! I'm all out of Micro too!! :)
Excited about your contests!

Becky said...

i could totally use this!

dbhowellfamily@gmail.com

Marlene said...

Thighs wrinkled? Check! Stomach soon to be very saggy? Check! Hope it will help get back my pre-pregnancy belly!

Suburban Stitcher said...

I think that anyone who doesn't have cellulite shouldn't get to enter...it's only fair...

Catherine said...

Who doesn't need this?

Sabrina said...

Grew up using Mary Kay....such great prodcuts.

sportyrls said...

Sounds great!

jessie said...

Oh, I would love to try this!!

~Jessica
lewis.jessica1@gmail.com

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Looks great! I'd love to try!

Jeannine | The Small and Chic Home said...

I had a roommate that only used Mary Kay and I always wanted to try it!

the undomesticated wife said...

I definitely could use this...I'll be 36 in a couple of months and the skin isn't what it used to be. ha!

Craft Tea Lady said...

HA! I love MK and stepped on the scale today and it told me I've lost 75 pounds... I could use a bit of firming cream!

www.xanga.com/crafttealady

CraftTeaLady AT yahoo DOT com

queenbee said...

Mary Kay is an excellent product and the Microderm product is fantastic!!!

Nana said...

I love Mary Kay products but these are new to me too...would love to try the microderm abrasion kit!

Thanks for another great give-away :)

Alison said...

My thighs want this.

claudia b said...

yayness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwynie Pie said...

I love Mary Kay products. Count me in.

Gwyn Rosser
The Pink Tractor
www.gwynrosser.blogspot.com

Jess :) said...

I NEED THIS, I believe!!! :)

jesslyn42@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

love Mary Kay!

Kim said...

I would love to try it!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 646   Newer› Newest»