Giveaway Day :: Small Words


Incredibly cute. Personalized art.


My disgustingly talented friend Kim, whom I got to hang out with at Blissdom last year, is the brains behind small words. If you've either been in jail for the last few years or been living on the space station then you probably haven't heard of her. The rest of us have seen her work all over the internets whether we've recognized it or not.


She can coordinate a personalized sign to go with fabric. Or a nursery or a comforter, or even a dog!


Believe it or not, Kim is booked through December 31st. People actually wait in line {ok so it's not an actual line in front of her house or anything} to get to pay her to create a keepsake for them. Waiting for your custom piece is part of the allure. And it's so worth it.


And don't think she just does work for children's rooms. She also does monograms for big people. I have one that I've shown many times but I'm too lazy to link to it. Sorry Kim.


Enter to win a 12x24 canvas made by Kim just for you. It's a $75 value! Make sure you click onto her adorable website at small words--it's got a sweet song that plays and is the perfect complement to her style.

1,382 comments:

1 – 200 of 1382   Newer›   Newest»
Amber said...

Wow! I'm the first to enter!

Wendy said...

I would love to win this one!

QuatroMama said...

I LOVE anything personalized! Really cute styles and designs!

Midwest Mama said...

Ooh pretty please!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love the black & white one!

Unknown said...

Love Kim and love her work!

Anne @ Sincerely, Britches said...

Love it! So cute & adorable!!

Renée T. Habashy said...

I read Kim's blog all the time and I think her art is adorable. COnsider me entered! :-)

Carrie said...

I want one!! Please!! Pick me!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it all! I wanna win! bridgitgatlin@yahoo.com

Laryssa Herbert said...

Count me in! This gal is great. I got to sit and visit with her at Bliss Dom 09 and it was so fun!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

oh my lands! Ive read about this place before!!! And I love the dawson sign.. so happens to be my last name.. hehee

jinxi666@yahoo.com

Bethany said...

Fantastic! Beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at her website forever now! I am so glad you have this!! Oh.. I want to win!! :)

Unknown said...

me, me, me, me....i want it!

ehardin said...

That is going to be a hard choice...My daughter loved them too!

Design Esquire said...

I would love love love to win this one!

Tammy said...

I love these!

Jane said...

Amazing! So pretty!
jama@gondtc.com

the Schmidts said...

Oh yea - so cute!
clsch6{at}gmail{dot}com

Shannon said...

Love those!! She is so talented!

Wendy said...

oh, how lovely!!!

Bec said...

Gorgeous products!!

Leslie Young said...

So cute! I'd love to win one!

lindyb said...

I've visited her site before and love her work! Would love to get one for my little girl.
lindybartell@hotmail.com

Maldoff Fam said...

Cute!
lynds03@yahoo.com

Shannon C said...

Love Kim's work!!!

Cathy V said...

So cute. What a clever idea.

Amanda said...

I have seen Small Words work before and it is beautiful! What a great giveaway!

ursula said...

would love to win this! thanks!
ursula at uswood1@optonline.net

Candace said...

Oh, that argyle is SO cute! I'll for sure like to win one.

Anonymous said...

OH I REALLY HOPE I WIN THIS!

KellyinPA said...

love this too. Okay, I'm not sure how much I'm going to get done around here today. this is too fun:)

Kelly
Kjlb37@verizon.net

mysteryhistorymom said...

Please count me in- yes, please! Fabulous! Lori

Catherine M said...

SO cool! Great giveaway :)

csm824(at)gmail(dot)com

Katherine Klegin said...

Gosh I would love to win!!

Stephanie said...

Such gorgeous work! I love the black and white monogram!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!

Hollie said...

Her stuff is simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love this!

Amanda
amandarousu@hotmail.com

Lynn said...

Love Kim's work. Her paintings always look like so much fun, and she puts her everything into them. What a great giveaway.

Lettie said...

Oh, I love her stuff! It would be great to have this for my new baby's nursery. Poor thing doesn't have anything on the walls yet.

stampsndeidre said...

Oh I love her art! My little girl will be getting different bedding when she moves to a big girl bed and I would love a piece of art to match it!

Katie Reeder said...

Adorable!

Lane said...

So cute! I so need this for my baby's nursery!!!
lane_jackson@hotmail.com

Shelli Bourque said...

Kim is so talented. They are all so cute!

Unknown said...

Pick me, pick me, pick me! Her work is gorgeous!!!!

Kathryn said...

Count me in! This would be so perfect for my baby girl's room!

Mom in High Heels said...

I would love to win this one. I'd love to win them all really, but this one is high on my list.

Heather said...

I have a newly decorated nursery that is calling for Kim's art :-)!!!

cokermama said...

sCb....that's what I'd like mine to "say". ; )

Brooke said...

I have been checking out her blog for a while and would love to win one of her personalized canvases!

Mrs. Everything said...

I love Kim's work!!

Shelly said...

Just gorgeous!

Rebecca said...

very cute!

D and K said...

This would be great for the little girl I am about to have in 2 weeks!

MJ said...

So cute! Would be great for our little boy coming soon!

Jeanette said...

Oh, I know exactly what I want it to say! thanks for the chance to win! jeanette at splendidthings.etsy.com

elizabeth said...

So adorable!

Michelle said...

Please enter me!

Joanna said...

I just love her her canvases!

Tarva said...

I would love to win this.

Tarva said...

I would love to win this.

Tarva said...

I would love to win this.

Kristina said...

I love her "Fancy Pants" Collection & her music is adorable!!!

Sherri said...

Looked around the store and love all the different styles and designs! So colorful. My daughter would love one in her room!

WWD said...

Very cute things. I love the monogram.

Allison said...

I want to win :-)

Vanessa said...

Oh what a fabulous prize! I would so love to win.

Sidnie said...

Too cute! I'd love to win this!

Lisa said...

These are all adorable!

Dana said...

The baby names are cute, but I retyally love that monogram! So pretty!

charity said...

I was hoping there would be one of these. I would love to win this!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the monogram!

Dawn said...

adorable-this would be great!

Candace said...

I would love to have one of these for every person, our family and inspiration in every room of the house. Thanks for the giveaways!

Julie Link said...

there's a lot of "name art" out there, but small world has to be THE best. love her style!

Katie said...

Love that Classic style.

Katie said...

Love that Classic style.

stephanie h said...

LOVE her work!! :)

NikieM said...

My daughter would love one!

Rae said...

I have coveted one of her prints for quite some time now. . .I LOVE her work. PLease pick me!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh so pretty!

Renee
reneemccr@aol.com

EandJandA said...

I would love something personalized for my new baby, coming in late Feb. :) I'll even be glad to wait in her line!

ead755@msn.com

Emily

Teri said...

So cute!!!

Erica said...

Pick me please! I would love to give one of these to my nephew!!

Kelly D said...

I follow her blog and LOVE her art. She is SO cute! klynnholt@yahoo.com

A. said...

I love these. How adorable!

Cathy said...

I would love to win!

Cathy

Pat n Fl said...

I have a wall across from my front door that this would be great on.

prodgers@bellsouth.net

Kyndal said...

Her work is amazing. I would be beside myself if I was the lucky winner!

Amy Bell said...

gorgeous work!!!

randee said...

love them all.

Syar said...

What awesome work! The art is just my style.

Jenn said...

Love the monograms!

steph-a-ronie said...

YippieYippie!

MakeLifeDelicious.com said...

Would love to win! In the process of having a painting made from Small Words right now and can't wait to see what she has come up with! Thanks for the giveaway!

Building Dave said...

She is AMAZING!!

Perri said...

Beautiful - I love it!

Nikki said...

Oh, I hope I win! I was waiting to see if she was one of the giveaways...I am so excited.

Sabrina said...

I would love to win something personalized! Thanks!

The Brennan Kids said...

I want, want, want one or two or three.....

ltb1980@yahoo

Beth Whitney said...

So cute! would love to win!
eaw20@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite prize to win so far! I really, really, really want to win one especially the black and white, it's just my style.

whitsnell@roadrunner.com

Mary Feagley said...

Kim, you know I heart ya! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Lisa said...

Cute stuff! Enter me!

Elizabeth said...

Sign me up! I love G Day!

elizabeth.storm@yahoo.com

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Sign me up - I already subscribe to her blog!

Jess and Jen said...

Her stuff is beautiful!

Ridenour Family said...

She is so talented! I'd love to not have to wait until December 32nd to get one!! (:
~TRicia

Anonymous said...

pick me!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen said...

Personalized pieces are the best! sign me up!

Presby Crickets said...

They are adorable!

sarah.n.priest@gmail.com

Cherie said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

How sweet!

Leslie said...

love these signs.

lbceschnee@sbcglobal.net

leslie

Melanie said...

Mmmm...Monograms!

VanDyks said...

Wow, if I win this, How on earth will I choose what room to do it in and whose initials to use? Not that I don't want to win, mind you. ;)

thevandyks@golden.net

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh, I want this too! I am starting to feel greedy!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Wow! Those are wonderful.

Thanks,
Lisa
hianded@earthlink.net

Molly said...

Sooooo cute!!
mrsmollysharp{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous said...

I've seen her work before and love it! <3

Mousetower said...

This is so sweet for a nursery, I have a friend about to pop and it would be perfect for her new little guy!

Jesica said...

I LOVE her stuff!

Alisa said...

such sweet stuff!

Lindsay @ Not2Us said...

I already know exactly what I want! :) With a gender-neutral foster-child bedroom to decorate, I've got ideas galore for personalized pieces of art! :)

Sugar Cookie said...

Awesome! Would love to have one for our home.

Unknown said...

Such cute things. Love them all!!

rachel said...

It would be so awesome to win this! I have been craving a monogram for my living room!
mrswalker79@yahoo.com

The Titsworth Family said...

I LOVE her paintings! She is so talented!

Tracey said...

This is one of those things I see and think "I could do that" but I don't, so I would love to have one of Kim's masterpieces!

Catherine said...

These are so creative!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Baby number three is on the way and this would be lovely!

missheidi821 said...

Envisioning a canvas with my initials hanging on my office wall. awwwhhhhh heaven!

Leah said...

I follow her blog and have seen her work. What an awesome win this would be!

Sarah said...

Love this!

Michelle said...

I want one!! Pretty please?!?
mfinn126 {at} gmail {dot} com

Barb said...

Adorable. Thanks

The Rosas said...

This would be the perfect finishing touch to our Baby Boy's nursery...he's due to arrive in mid-November...perfect timing :)
maria.rosa@kctcs.edu

IndiANNa said...

love this giveaway!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous! You can tell a lot of work goes into those. They look perfect.

Biteofpunkinpie said...

so cute, i would definitely get husband and i's monogram done... today is our 7th anniversary!

...here's hoping!

Anonymous said...

Well, I have plenty of time to wait, as my surprise expecting Daughter has until April to deliver Child Number 3!!! :) This would be a great Shower Gift for Them!!! Please Pick Us!
laura@aoibhinngrainne.com

Laura said...

Pick Me!! Those signs are too cute!

Katie said...

Love it!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Beautiful artwork!

teampischke said...

I love the adult themed piece.

btsoi. said...

I would love to have one of those in my little guy's room! It would totally brighten it up!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love her work!
Betsy M
betsyandscott@abe.midco.net

Cathy said...

I would LOVE this for my little man, his room is needing serious wall art! How adorable!

the undomesticated wife said...

Very talented lady!

Rebecca in AL said...

I am in love with the monogrammed print, so cute!

rebeccajeanbradley@yahoo.com

Kate E. said...

Beautiful art work! It would be hard to choose something because I like them all. :)

brannanandkate[at]yahoo[dot]com

Christi Scholl said...

I would LOVE this for my new baby boy who will be born next week!

JUST SIMPLY SOUTHERN said...

you do an amazing job! i need one of these

Kristen said...

Oh, I love this! She is so talented. You're right, it is disgusting. I hope I win in a gross way!

Amy L said...

I love, love, love her stuff and would be so excited to get something for my little girl's room!

Domestic Diva said...

Gorgeous! My new little one needs one of these! :-)

G.B. said...

I would love to win this one..the only problem would be picking which of my kid's names to do:)

Nicole A. said...

I love personalized art! These are all so neat!

Lorie W. said...

I may not give up shoes for pillows,but I would for something like these, they are beautiful.
She is very talented.

Jamie said...

Would love our last name done for my kitchen!

Tillie said...

so cute!

Melissa said...

Love the monograham! All of them are so beautiful! Thanks!

Laura said...

I would love to win too! klharper21 at msn.com.

lherlihy said...

LOVE it! Would love to win!

prim.rose said...

Somehow I've missed these... just adorable!

Kara Wilson said...

I LOVE her beautiful work!!!! I would love to win!!!!

Candy said...

I would love to win this for my front entry wall!!

Unknown said...

Apparently, I have been living under a rock. I can't believe I've missed out on these! Wish me luck, I could totally use this for my son's room!

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! :D Love the music too!

Robin said...

Hmm. I think if I won this, I would have to turn my guest room into an office, just for this!

Julie said...

I have tries to make my own version of these - not so pretty! Here's hoping

Amanda said...

Kim is so talented..I LOVE her work!

Richella Parham said...

Wonderful giveaway! I'd love to win!

Cricket said...

Oh! how lovely!

Anonymous said...

I love her work! I'd love to have one of my own!!

Unknown said...

Oh! I just love personalizations! And I love Kim's blog. I hope to hear from you.

Shelly said...

I love Kim's work... so many places these would look cute in my home!!

Shelly
shell_anna@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I follow her blog... LOVE her work! I just found out I am pregnant with my first baby girl (after 2 boys) One of her paintings would be a GREAT addition to a girly nursery!

jamie b said...

this would be great! we are redoing my son's room and i need this :)

The Brown family said...

I love these signs! What a great addition to any room.

*Becky* said...

I would love to win this!!!
beck146@aol.com

Lindy said...

I love it all!

Heather said...

love all things personalized! :)

Pam @ bibbidi-bobbidi-beautiful said...

I would love to win this!

Tina said...

So cute for my baby's nursery :)

Kate said...

Love this stuff!

natann said...

Love her work! Cute designs!

Jess said...

Great giveaway!

Brooke said...

are you kidding me?? I want it all...nester said it best when she said Kim is disgustingly talented. WOW!!!!

Mrs S said...

Too cute!!

Wendy said...

Pick me, pick me!!

amy said...

LOVE it!!! Hope I win!!

Jules said...

Beautiful!

The Weathered Cottage said...

i would LOVE to win!

Amanda said...

She does what I would do if I could paint :) Thanks! jeanz42 at hotmail dot com

Colette Campbell said...

These are so cute! I love it.

Tracy C. said...

What a talented lady!

Tracey said...

What a great gift for my little one.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1382   Newer› Newest»