As I was making myself beautiful the other day, I looked down at my blush and it looked... familiar.
God Blush America
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
12/04/2007
Labels: hate me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://thenester.com
As I was making myself beautiful the other day, I looked down at my blush and it looked... familiar.
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
12/04/2007
Labels: hate me
8 comments:
That so cool! -Tyler
Cripes! You could sell that on Ebay... to some really patriotic make up enthusiast. Or something like that.
Darn! My Mt. Rushmore pumice stone fell on it and broke it into a million states.
That's just wild! Now, how can you capitalize on that?
That is just WAY to stinkin' funny! Thanks to Kim at Today's Creative Blog I have been on your blog all afternoon! I had to start from the beginning...
Can you come up with one that looks like the Virgin Mary - you would never ever need to worry about working again. heehee
no way! that's great! Kelly
LOTF! Literally my husband is wondering what the heck I'm doing. AHHH thanks that's just dang funny!
Post a Comment