I Never Cease to Amaze Me


A toaster strudel has rarely seen the likes of my talent. With baded? bated? breath, actually coffee breath, and a steady hand I have created a masterpiece. As an intregal part of this healthy breakfast, I'm sure a pastry has never felt so complete.

Just so you know, this is not a one time thing, I always do this to it. This is just the first time I thought to document it. I think I almost see my monogram.

20 comments:

Mrs. Fox said...

Makes me hungry for toaster strudel!

Kelly said...

I love toaster streudel... I think it is time to introduce my girls to this delicacy. Howevere i doubt if I can pull off the monogram:-)

emily freeman said...

I thought it was MY monogram.

Darcy @ m3b said...

and I thought you were writing a love letter to trouble in his own language....

icing.

i'm sending you a plane ticket. do you have flight preference? aisle or window?

Kelly said...

You have a rare and wonderful gift, my new friend.

Kim -today's creative blog said...

You amaze me! That's why you are my feature today on Today's Creative Blog!
Email me for your blinkie code.
krjdemmon@comcast.net

Jennifer P. said...

I thought I was the only one who put frosting on my toaster strudel in fancy ways!

Just stopped by from Today's Creative Blog and can't wait to have a look around. I LOVE exterior before and afters and am always looking for ways to add more curb appeal. Looks like you've got lots of ways :o). Beautiful blog!!!

Jennifer P. said...

I just read a little further and discovered that you're a homeschooling mom of all boys. ME TOO! And to think I'm all against cloning humans....

Anonymous said...

My first thought? HGTV meets Food Network! hahaha! That's my kind of delicacy!

Katherine

Loreluca said...

Darn, lady! Where do you put the weight??? It does NOT show that you eat this *decadent* little treat! (can I, like, officially be green with ENVY???)

Angela said...

You are amazingly talented. I found your blog through "Todays Creative Blog" and I LOVE it! I'll be back for sure. Thanks for your inspiration and sharing of your talents.

Anonymous said...

It totally looks like a monogram! I found you through "Today's Creative Blog". Love you decorating! A true talent. Ballard Desgins totally got that fabric from you!

meg duerksen said...

i haven't had a toaster struedel in like 10 years! that sounds really good. i always picked the cream cheese kind.
your bog is lots of fun.
i came over from kim's. congrats on being her pick.
i am coming back to see the couch pictures.
-meg

meg duerksen said...

that would BLOG not bog. ;)

meg duerksen said...

oh it's early....i can't type.
sorry.
i am not as illiterate as i seem.
i think.

Robin said...

nice frosting art.
and I think it's 'baited'.

Jezabels Jewels said...

HEY! My toaster strudels never look that good! I'm insanely jealous of your mad toaster strudel skills. Damn.

:P

Anonymous said...

You are so funny.

Mrs. Jones said...

Oh, we eat this healthy breakfast, too. I never thought of monogramming it though. Well done!

Anonymous said...

My kids fav breakfast is toaster strudel. I always write them a note or something fun with the icing. Love it!