The famous dcrmom from Musings of a Housewife and one of my all time favorite bloggers in the entire universe, June from Bye Bye Pie have put their pretty little heads together and started a fun blog where they try all sorts of hair goop, makeup, clothing and other stuff. You know--all those things that claim to work miracles that you wonder about.
Well, they must have been hurting for a day off because they asked the Nester to guest post over there. And I did. Come on over and read all about my adventures with the Harigami.
Chic Critique
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
2/24/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your review! I have layered hair, too, so it wouldn't work for me either. Besides that, my hair isn't long. I don't even make a cute pony tail! Headbands are a must have for me.
Congratulations on selling your tassels in Savannah. I was there a few weeks ago. I think I was in that store!
Yeah, I totally want all those tassles. You are so famous!
And we were DYING for a day off! No, no. We just like you, is all.
Yep, great fun! You can guest post ANY TIME. :-) I've seen that hairagami thingy-ma-job before and wondered if it was all it was cracked up to be. HMPH.
Post a Comment