ebay

I bought the top and bottom ones from Nancy's {her blog} ebay store {her store}. The middle one is from my honey's grandfather's house. It's still my favorite of the batch but, now it's not so lonely and it they all add to the other's beauty...doncha think?

I like these too. So much for using my tassel money to pay off debt.

20 comments:

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Nester, when my parents divorced about 10 years ago (after 42 years of marriage. dorks.) my mom started drawing. I stole three of the most unique and beautiful pictures of flowers that she did in colored pencils. They have been sitting in a drawer, but now I'm inspired to go buy some very cool frames like yours and hang them together.

You're going to make my home beautiful without even trying.

Aubrey said...

Jealous again. Those pictures look so good.
I read my SIL Laurel's blog about you and I told her if she ever visits you, I'm coming with her! Maybe when yard sale season starts I should visit my aunt in Jacksonville (NC) and come find you to help me get good deals. (I promise I'm not a stalker).

~Nancy~ said...

Oh, how sweet! This is the very first time anyone has ever shown me how they use the treasures they buy from me! Thank you! It means so much to me and you have created a lovely arrangement. After selling thousands and thousands of items, this makes me want to work harder. Thank you SO much for taking the pictures and sharing them.
Be sure to peek back from time to time. I am gaining momentum on posting all of my inventory stock piled from last summer. Have to make room for this year's treasures! ;0)

The Nester said...

Sister H.B., you make me feel like I have 2 sisters! I'll have to call you Honey Bunch though because I call my real sister, "Sister".

Aubery! You and Laurel?! SILS!?! I think I didn't know that!

Nancy,I'm staring at my keyboard trying to figure out how to make those fancy squiggles. it makes it seem like you are dancing! How fun! Yes, LOVE THEM! One of my "customers" sent me a photo of my tassel in her house and yes, it made me so happy!!

Jennifer P. said...

I imagine following a debt diet is a bit like following a real diet--and every now and then you have to indulge just a little. Right?! And we really do have to have beautiful stuff like that around our homes so our children have things to fight over when we die.

Gena said...

Love those pictures. I can't blame you for adding them to your collection.

And, yes, you DO need some Valentine's decor. I thought I had more than I actually do. Imagine that! You'll see some pictures after tomorrow, I think.

Darcy @ m3b said...

They're gorg. That wall space looks divine!

You can add me to the "nester stalker" list. Only instead of me going there and not being able to afford to fly back all my stuff... I think I should fly you here.

I should post the frame group I made 'cause of you. I already posted the schoolroom curtains. I think of you when I look at them. I'm such a decorator dork wanna be.

Debbie said...

Nester, I found your blog through my friend Tracey and now I am hooked. Love it...and love your readers,too...the comments are as witty and smart as your posts. Because of you, I am looking for some bifold doors to make as a wall hanging in our master bedroom. I was also thinking of making an arrangement of ceiling medallions on another large wall with nothing on it...just gotta figure out what kind of paint treatment to put on them...the walls are similar to that Tobacoo Road color...any ideas???.. Why haven't you opened up your own decorating business?? You need to apply to HGTV's Design Star...you so need your own show. Nonetheless, keep up the good work!

candy said...

Lovely

Annie said...

That arrangement is so cute. I love the fabric on your window too. I have to admit I am becoming addicted to your blog. It's one of the best I have come across in awhile. You have such great ideas...and you don't care to share them! Keep up the great work!

Rebekah said...

Oh, I love these pictures!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

so pretty!

Anonymous said...

OK, now what color is THAT wall? Looks too dark for TR... Love it, though!

Meredith Uber said...

Hey Nester,

I wanted to tell you there is a pretty big lot of neat fabric on ebay that is ending in 2 hours.
Copy the link and paste- I would get it, but I need to find some pillows with fringe first.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=160205103836&Category=29818&_trksid=p3907.m29

Happy Mommy said...

Mrs. Nester
Thank you for commenting on my blog! The surgery my husband is having is a vasectomy reversal. Long story short, we made a big mistake and thankfully I have a loving husband who is willing to go through surgery again to have the family God intended us to have.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Mommy

Anonymous said...

Looks great!
Thanks for your comments on my humble little blog :-)
I do the same thing with little bits of money I get here and there...
LOVE your blog (as I stated in mine :-) and look forward to your posts every day! Do more decorating tips!! Love 'em!
Perfectionist Messies/Lazies (is that a word?) UNITE! :-)
Sam

Lacy said...

Hey Nester....Like many of your blog visitors I was soooo excited to see that you had visited my cheesy little blog. I am so addicted to your blog....its like your my new best friend. I love to check your blog to see what your new post is. I just adore your sense of humor and wit. Also, did I mention I love your knack for decorating on a budget!!!!! God Bless you. I hope to soon be posting my decor tip from the nesting place!!!!

Aubrey said...

I keep waiting for your post about your horrid chandelier to show up on your actual blog (I read it on google reader), and I was thinking you could drape and gather fabric around it and make it into a great, glowing, flammable, somewhat tacky, orb. (Too bad it's in front of a window and everyone else can see it, too.) Now you know why my house isn't that cute.
Yeah--Laurel's the best SIL ever. I have other good ones too.

Laurel said...

Once again...love it, love it, love it!

Meredith said...

Love these!

And thank you for showing people to group three tiny prints in a row, instead of hanging one all lonely and way up high as the only decoration on a 15 foot length of wall.

Can you tell that's one of my pet peeves? That, and curtains that stop halfway between the bottom of the window and the floor.