Be back soon...

G!! o N Viva Las Vegas 08

Pastry Cutter S Pewter Lowercase Letter h O P McElman_070820_5354 I N G

Wish me luck!

Click here to play with these letter photos--it's so fun!

8 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see what you find.

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I wish I could go!

Anonymous said...

hurry back and show and tell!!!

muralimanohar said...

The letters are COOL! Thanks for that! :p Have fun SHOPPING!

Tracey said...

I started taking photos of letters last summer while we were on vacation. We got home and I totally forgot about the project! Thanks for the reminder. It was fun playing with their letters, I only have 4 or 5, which kind of limits what I can spell.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nester! Wanted to stop by and say thanks for adding me to your favorite places to fly (Birds of a Feather). I'm so honored! Lots of your readers have been stopping by Hooked on Houses to say hello, which has made my week. It's been so much fun meeting them!

Can't wait to see your playroom. I could use some inspiration for mine! -Julia :-)

Brenis said...

Hey Nester!
Can't believe someone ratted me out to you when i posted about needing a kitchen redo! LOL! Thanks for your suggestions!!
And i absolutely fell in love with these letters! (yes it's the little things in life that tickle me! lol) Thank you so much for posting where to get them!! I now have a new header for my blog thanks to these ! yay! :D

Neutral Dwelling said...

I've been enjoying your blog- and love this letter photo play!