
Jessica over at How About Orange got really creative with her shades.
Sandy made her pumpkins proud, even if her neighbors now think she is crazy.
And since I'm all about polka dot's I'll share one more item from Pink and Polka Dot on how to make these sweet tins out of old junkie ones!
Bird Watching
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
10/04/2008
Labels: bird watching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I'm enamored! Totally doting on/over the dots. I want that shade.
LOVE that pumpkin! Hmmm.... The ideas one can glean just from reading blogs. Now, where can I put some polka dots????
Love'm all! Going to check each out. As far as Sandy goes - hang in there! Who cares what they say? I catch a lot of guff from everyone for my annual "Martha Stewart Pumpkin", which is basically a polka dot Jack-O-Lantern done w/ a melon baller. I make one every year, and it makes me smile! Your black & white pumpkin is gorgeous!
What a surprise..came by for my "daily" read and there was my pumpkin! How fun!
You KNOW I love your blog and your sense of humor...have a great weekend!
Thanks!
-Sandy Toes
Saw the last two already this week, but love the decals on the shade...so easy and cute!
Great ideas. There are so many crafty girls out there, hard to keep up!
-Kari
~Reese & Marie~
Just told my husband that we needed to go buy window shades, contact paper, pumpkins, spray paint and an ugly tin to go with the 2 we already have.
He told me I've officially finally lost it.
Ooh...more fun ideas, love it!! Thanks for the post below about cyberspace decorating too!!! Another, love it! I will put my thinking cap on and see where my biggest need is, as I would love your advice! Oh, if only I lived closer, how fun to have you come over and help decorate for the holidays! I have boxes upon boxes, and have started editing as after 20 years of marriage, I have decor multiplying! hee hee
Love polka dots too!
The tins are cute...I did something very similar not too long ago, which you can see on my blog. I got the idea from another blogger of course! :)
we are definately going to do the window shade thingy tomorrow and I put her blog on my fav. list.
Your blog is fantastic. My sister and I read it bi-weekly...ok maybe more like daily and your creativity is so fun. I know you have TONS of people to respond to, but if you ever have time, check out moseslakejansen4.blogspot.com - I currently have a giveway going on.
What cute ideas thank you for sharing the pics.
Amy
I really like those tins. It is just amazing to see how so many women out there are so talented.
Now I'm off to see how you did that to the tins.
I DO love that pumpkin! Thanks, again, for the props! Such a surprise to see my ugly tins on your sight!
Oh, I totally love the tins. Not sure I totally get the how to ink transfer, but they are amazingly cute and for a big family like mine...would be excellent extra storage.
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Dang it! I procrastinated so long in asking you all my burning questions, now I have to pay...no more mooching off the Nester. How much to have you drive up here and just nest up our whole place? I wish.
Love your cans. The pumpkin is great!! I gave my pumpkin a do-over come by and visit if you can. Where did you get your lettering from? Just a font on the computer?? Laurie
Post a Comment