This Linky is now closed we are not accepting more names.
Alrighty this is it! Do you make and sell something wonderful? Are you looking for one of a kind fab gifts this holiday season? Well, follow the links at the bottom of this post to some great finds!
I cannot forget to tell you about my own business--I make tassels! Visit my shop for some tassels of all shapes and sizes even Christmas ones. What a great gift for that woman who has everything! Each tassel is made with love. I personally kiss each one before I send it to you. They sleep on a feather bed while awaiting their new home. I have special air imported from France pumped into their room. I box them in gold and wrap them in hundred dollar bills for shipping. Buy one, woncha?
Now here's your chance to advertise your wares! Link up DIRECTLY to a post about what you sell or to your Etsy shop. If I were you, I'd link to my blog and write about how great my stuff is, do a giveaway and try to make people love me, but that's just me. And even though it says handmade doesn't mean it has to be actually made by hand. If you have a business that you feel fits, link up! Get your wallet out ladies, it's time to buy some Christmas gifts! If you link to your blog in general and not directly to a post about your stuff, you will be deleted. Don't forget to link back here and tell the world you love me!
Buy from real moms this year, not robots!
thank you to everyone who submitted a button!
thank you to everyone who submitted a button!
Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.
109 comments:
Luv you Nester! Thanks for sharing everyone's great stuff! Can't wait to see what's new!
PS: I am the proud owner of an ORIGINAL tassel by the Nester - it's aqua and brown with a sweet little birdie on top! It's gorgeous and beautifully made! Thanks!!
Fun fun! Thanks for hosting. Can't wait to do some shopping :) I can say that because my husband isn't here, lol :)
-Hayley
Excited about this! Thanks for hosting such great parties!
Thanks for letting me join in! I am a huge fan of you and handmade! I can't wait to do some shopping. Hillary
Ok...this is the nudge I needed. I only have two things up right now. I could hardly figure out ETsy...argh. Thanks for this opportunity & for hosting this shopping gala! I will be perusing myself..for Chrismas gifts.
Ok...this is the nudge I needed. I only have two things up right now. I could hardly figure out ETsy...argh. Thanks for this opportunity & for hosting this shopping gala! I will be perusing myself..for Chrismas gifts.
I'm a big advertiser now for the Nester. Who knows, we mom may just bail out the entire economy with our capitalistic creativity! We all have the Nester to thank... Nester for President?
Okay, I'm totally obnoxious but I think I filled something out wrong. Meant to link to my blog...
Nester... Help!!! Please delete one of my linkys! It's late and I see two of everything!! I'm doing a giveaway in honor of you... I think it's all set now.. I just look like I'm hogging bogging space on your main page. Thanks!
This is so fun seeing everyone stuff at once!!!!!
(Note to self, HIDE the checkbooks fast!)
Red :D
This is so much fun! My family is getting a homemade holiday this year!
What a fun idea! I can't wait to see what everyone else makes!
I don't have an etsy shop -or any kind of shop- but I do Homemade Gifts. Usually in the form of SOAP.
Hey- I've got a link on my blog about Etsy Kids having a BOGO sale this Thurs and Friday for all those interested
http://thelopsidedhouse.blogspot.com/2008/10/this-just-inetsy-kids-bogo-sale.html
(I have no affliation with etsy kids...just trying to be nice!).
Nester, do you think you could perhaps mention the Etsy Kids sale in a post? :)
Oh, and Nester- I finally did a window mistreatment. Boy...well...if you wouldn't mind checking them out
http://thelopsidedhouse.blogspot.com/2008/10/easiest-window-treatment-ever.html
I'd love your opinion!
Have a wonderful day!
thanks so much for hosting the handmade holiday party! I am also hosting a giveaway for one of my awesome custom camera straps at my blog, so come on over and enter to win!
Great idea. I love shopping from everyone's handmade creations. Thanks for doing this and for allowing all of us to be included.
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
Wow...you are so sweet to cheer these ladies on...how fun! I can't wait to check these ladies out!!!
I feel like I am going on a big shopping spree! Better where my good shoes!
-Sandy Toes
PO, i deleted the one for your etsy shop so they can go to your blog and then shop--good?
This is way fun. Great idea, and I hope that everyone's stuff gets adequately drooled over.
Thank you so much Nester, for hosting a Handmade Holiday! I just started my Etsy shop and will continue adding to it as I go. You really are the Best! Always so generous!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
I'm a real mom of animals - I hope that counts too! Thanks for hosting, and letting me add my Etsy shop!
Thanks Nester for such a Grand idea!!
this will be so fun to shop the moms!!
thanks for letting me link up my photo enhancing site :)
Thanks so very much for allowing this opportunity for us 'work at home' ladies.
Hopefully I've entered correctly?? NEW at all of this!
Many thanks again and hope you have a wonderfully blessed day.
Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
What a nice thing for you to do! It is not only fun for me to have new eyes seeing my stained glass creations but so fun to see what other artisans are doing. Thanks!
Thank you so much for this - again! I just found your blog a few days ago and I find myself checking it every day now :) And, looking at where you've "nested" - we lived in Columbus, Indiana for a year!
What a great opportunity! Thanks for this resource!
Oh, you just crack me up and I do love love love your tassels. They are beautiful.
I hope I did this right.
This is a fun idea, it's like a high society ETSY :)
Dear Sweet Nester, Not sure how that 'smiley face' was put beside my link? Did I already tell you I am new at this? I laughed when I saw it but not sure if this is something I need to try to correct. Any help would be 'greatly' appreciated!
Blessings and thanks,
Kaye
Thank you so much for this opportunity! I can't wait to check out everyone else's stuff!
Thanks for hosting this! I'm excited to be doing a giveaway with Kimba here soon as well! :) Buy handmade!
Thanks! I linked to you... of course!
thanks for the chance to advertise out buiness!
Ness
thebestnesst.blogspot.com
I just found your blog from a friend. LOVE IT!! Thanks a lot for doing this! I'll link your blog on mine.
nester-thanks for this opportunity, not to mention all the fun! there is nothing like a handmade, unique, item of beauty to express love to someone you give a gift to.
Thanks! I don't have a blog, but just started my etsy shop selling hand woven scarves and pet portraits. But I added you to my favorites (love the hedgehog tassel!).Thanks for hosting!
I think you will see a smily by your own name but not anyone elses so you can find yourself. You are the only one who sees it.
I am sorry, but I am blogger/ computer retarded. How can I just buy some of your tassels? I love them!!! I see your Etsy store, just don't get what to do. Can't I just call on the phone or something? (I will buy homemade things-I can't make those things! I'll stick to hot gluing pillows and spray painting things-that's my limit!)I left my e-mail, I think-If I did it right...
What a wonderful idea! Thanks for thinking of this and hosting. I sure love the exposure as well as the opportunity to find other neat shops.
I have a Nester original tassel and love it each time I look at it! Buy one today!
Thank you for hosting. I wish I made stuff. Worth selling. I wish I had gone to the conference. I wish you were my neighbor.
Thanks so much for hosting this shopping gala for all of us. There are some super creative mommies out there.
Love your blog! You truly inspire me! Thank you for your generous spirit in helping women promote their businesses this holiday season. I would love to help others give special and meaningful gifts this Christmas!
Thanks fo letting us share!
THis is great, thanks Nester!
Such a fun idea! Thanks for letting us put our names in the pot. Not a mom, but I call these jewelry designs "my babies" so that prolly counts!
See ya'll on the 8th - gonna' be fun connecting with all These Creative Women!
http://www.melodywatson.com/blog/1-2-3-just-like-that-youre-in-my-drawing.html
What a GREAT idea!!! Thanks girl! Also, make some more Christmas tassles!! They're too cute!
Thank you for sharing, Nester!
Thanks so much! This is a fabulous shopping opp and great to support other moms!!
Nester: THANK YOU! Now I don't look like a Blog Hog.
Your a wonderful host!
Thanks
Thank you so much!
Come on over and see my handmade bows and accessories!
Allthingsribbon.com
Happy Holidays!
Baaah, my daughter hit enter before I was done!! HELP!!
I can't wait to go to everyones site to see what kind of handmade goodies are out there! Everyone is so talented!!
Mandy
http://littlepiggysmarket.etsy.com
hey there...ok, since it's not 1am, and my brain is functioning a little better, i have pics up now! hope to see you soon!!!!
nester-i just mr. linkey-ed again cuz i didn't see my link on your list. if you deleted my link because there's something i need to fix, will you let me know? i'd love to fix it and get my link to stick:) thanks!
Thanks Nester!! This will be fun!
Faith
http://www.adesignoffaith.com
I love your tassels! Do you take custom orders? Have a great day!
allisha@hermajestyqueenb.com
thanks for the Mr. Linky...I just opened shop yesterday! still working on holiday aprons...doing christmas ones today!
Super FUN! I am always giving away LOTS of stuff on my blog. :) I plan to start a Little Bit Funky Version of My Favorite Things for the holidays this Friday!
Take a quick look at my site-SALE going on until October 31st-DON'T MISS OUT!!!
Anna
Nester, you are awesome! I used your necklace as an example on my page, just so you know.
What a great idea! Off to shop...
oKAY i JUST DID HOMEMADE
...you had me at french air!!
The Jolly Dog House
Thanks for doing this! There are soooo many wonderful things out there I'm going to be getting for Christmas gifts!! yeah!!!!
All these ladies really do rock! Especially you Nester!
This is so fun! Thanks Nester!
I am a quiet blog peeker. I love to see the fun things you make. Thanks for the ideas, alot of your ideas trigger an idea in myself and I go nuts with it.
Thanks lovely lady! I personally can't wait to do some shopping from my couch this evening!! The Tulip Lady and Tulip Girls are loaded and ready for some SERIOUS shopping, come on over and take a gander at my Etsy shops.
Wow, what a wonderful way to promote creative women--thanks!
Wow thanks! I love homemade!!
Thanks for putting so much creativity all in one place. What a great idea.
I am fixin to buy myself some tassels - I won't say which ones for fear that someone might snatch them up - thanks for this -
I am getting ready to post some brand new soaps to my site - check it out - I make every single one of them, pack them & funny - i also kiss every one before I send them out! heehee
Thanks!
Cute tassels I just saw a tutorial on how to make them over at Manuela's The Pleasure of Homemaking. I have always wanted to know how.
Have a great day
You are sooo cool! I think we were separated at birth! hehe
Thank you for doing this! What a fantastic idea. I love finding new places to shop! And one of your tassels is on my wish list this year!
Love your blog, so glad I found it. Thanks for the giveaway idea!
Thanks so much for doing this! Everyone has such great talent and adorable stuff!!
Thanks for hosting and promoting all of us who work so hard at all we do!!!
I love this idea! I'm going to be spending way too much time on-line looking at all these shops by real ladies trying to live a dream. Does my soul good. And given the state of everything this year, doesn't a Handmade Holiday sound like the right thing to do.
Sorry, but I forgot to mention that I'm having a little give away - pop by my blog if you're interested.
I can't wait to check out all the wonderful handmade wares!
Thanks!
Thanks for letting me join in! So many talented women, I love this!
Okay Master Nester:) I already have a mijillion more comments on my blog than I thought I would.. More humble thanks... still work'n on learning HTML... may have to pull in the Main Man on that one!
AND- 1 offer to participate in a charity silent Auction, a requested quote to design hat boxes for a Santa Monica Hat Boutique and another to appear in a local boutique... business is heat'n up. Mamas gonna buy herself some brand new shoes! Way to tweak the economy!
What a great idea, Nester
Thanks and love your ideas. Keep them coming!!
Janie
This is so fun! I can't wait to check out all of these links and go shopping. Thanks for hosting and all of your great ideas!!!!
Thanks so much for this extra motivation I needed to open shop on etsy. I've been thinking about it for a loooong time. Now I plan to check out all the other links and do some Christmas shopping!
Dianne @ Spinning Spools Quilts & More
what lovely homemade goodness...this shall be my lunch break that I give myself tomorrow...and the next day too! :)
I posted, then I remembered I had to give you credit for the whole contest thing, so I edited, then reposted, then edited again because my spelling errors were melting my brain, then posted one last time. I need at least 6 months recovery time before I can do another one of these. My index finger is feeling the burn.
Great Idea! SO many amazing posts!
I love handmade...I love supporting stay at home moms... I think this is a fun idea! Thanks.
Thank you for doing this! I can't wait to check out all of the creative things these women make!
Thanks for promoting handmade!
I make lots of things, which I blog about at http://hellomynameismandy.blogspot.com and I also have an Etsy shop (The Pretty Bean), which is currently stocked with fused plastic goodies. Go Green this holiday!
So awesome that there's so many talented ladies!
I'm loving this!
Hey Nester! I love to decorate and am a newby in the blogging world... however I LOVE it so far! I finally put my cute picture frames on Etsy this week!
Another good resource for people wanting advertise etsy shops is http://blackboxreviews.blogspot.com/
She puts together a box of samples every month that you can order and reviews etsy wares on her blog. She's also hosting a big Christmas sale.
That first photo looks like a happy tassel family photo.
Your tassels are so much nicer than anything else I have seen. The two I have are so irresistible that I have to fluff their little hineys everytime I walk near them.
wonderful idea!!! thank you!
great idea- love your blog!!
Thanks for the free advertising and for doing this. It's really encouraging to see all the crafters/bloggers/moms with all their great stuff and great giveaways! Thx for sharing the wealth!
GREAT SCOTT...this is a LOT of sellers and I am just thrilled to death for the list. I would dearly love to do all my shopping in Blogland this year.....
Thanks so much for doing this...may I add this info to my blog?
love, bj
lots of sellers. i just laid in bed and looked at all the sites!
thanks.
:)jamie
This is a great idea! Wouldn't it be great to give all handmade for the holidays!?
I am so excited you are doing this...not only to promote my own business..but the chance to connect with other women who share their heart and creativity with others!!!
Love your blog!!! Keep sharing...it is so inspiring!!!
From a fellow etsy seller and lover of all things handmade, THANK YOU!!
Bless you for doing this. :)
PHEW! I made it! All the way through...every single link...it took me a couple of days but...I did it! Great ideas, great give aways, great great great! Thanks
Thanks so much for doing this! Too fun.
Great idea! Thank you thank you thank you!
Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement. What a wonderful blogging community we have!
Chrissie Grace
Post a Comment