
Show Us Your Garland
Have you been inspired to make your very own wild and crazy, lush and robust garland? Maybe you've been making your own garland for years and want to show us all how it's done. Let's all meet back here Wednesday, December 10th and link up and share our garlands. If you don't have your garland up yet, get crackin' and if you still need some ideas this will be the mecca of garland inspiration. As usual, there are no rules--you don't have to have a mantel, you can hang a store bought garland, you can break all the rules and surprise us all! I can't wait to see what you've been up to!
BlissDom '09
I want to meet you at BlissDom '09 in Nashville. If you have never been to a blogging conference and you have a blog or want to start a blog let me tell you how much will love yourself for attending BlissDom. You can read about my experience at BlissDom '08 here. The women who host this are some of the most talented, connected and friendliest bloggers around. And the people they have lined up to speak, well....
Let me know if you decide to go, I'd love to meet you!
Tassels in Greensboro
Also, if you are in the Greensboro, North Carolina area I'm doing my final show of the season this Sunday from 2-5. I'll be selling tassels and a whole slew of super talented women will be selling all sorts of irresistible stuff. It's too late and I'm too lazy to write any more but if you think you might want to go, contact me by hitting that drawing of an envelope in the sidebar that says "email me" and I'll happily send you directions.
If you want to grab that stunning and oh so stylish show and tell garland button for your own garland post, simply copy and paste the code below where you want the graphic to appear:
Garland Show and Tell
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
12/04/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
I'll be spit-shining my garland and....
I'll meet you at Blissdom!
Just typing that made me sorta-sick. Trying to find my inner extrovert so I'll actually get on the plane!
Nightowl here. I tried to swipe your new logo and put it on my blog but only 1/2 of it is showing? Might you know the reason?
I wanna go, I wanna go! Can we caravan - I will document the whole trip with my camera!!
No worries, I figured it out. It was too big to fit on the side, so I moved it to the center. All is well again. Time for bed!
First off, what are you doing up so late? It's early morning here in Germany, so I know it's the middle of the night in the US. You need to get some sleep. Your creative juices need their rest!
I'm working on my garland. I should have it up today. Squeeeeeee!
No garland making for me this year. Maybe next year.
Mom in High Heels - That Nester is an early to bed early to riser. Take it from her night owl sister. I have a hunch she auto posts.
Love your garland button. Can't wait to post about mine so I can use your button.
Oh ..Blissdom does sound fun!!! I would love to meet you!
-sandy toes
THAT family,
Girl, I know we've already talked about this in email but, for any other introverts out there who are secretly wanting to go but in real life can't even think about it--take it from this introvert who would love to hide in her house year round:
IT IS SO WORTH THE RISK OF GOING!
You will be surrounded by the nicest group of bloggers out there who want YOU to be successful! Maybe the introverts can have our own table.
I cannot wait to meet you!
Ok, I am sick...My guys made it to FL for football (yea for them...bad for me), and I am lining up my mom and cutie patootee niece to sell my things on Sunday. I AM SO SAD!! I seriously considered missing the first game...now that would be out of balance. Come pick up a cheesecake mix on me... :)
Since we have recently relocated to Nashville, I have asked my parents for BlissDom registration for my Christmas present. I can't wait!!!!
I just so wanna go with you and the girls in Feb. to Blissdom. Hubby said yes, so if there is room to ride I am so there (or I can drive, pinky promise to vacuum out all the NERDS and dog hair!)
I wish I wasn't working this weekend, would love to go to Greensboro with you! Have a blast!!
I can't wait!!
I'll be there! But I guess we've already met. :) Can't wait!!
First, I can't wait to share my garland and look at everyone's masterpieces!
Second, OH MY! Really? A blogging conference in Nashville? Usually they are somewhere way too far away... California... New York... etc. Nashville is only about 2 hours away. I wonder if I can convince my husband that I need to go to this???
I'm in! Can't wait to see everyone's lovelies :)
I'm off to check out BlissDom 09 now (VERY cool that you're speaking!) & see what it's about!
I'll be seeing you in February! Nashville or bust! :)
Can't wait to see everyones garland. I need to fix and add to mine!!! must get busy!!!
I don't have a blog of my own.
Why you ask? Seriously I don't think anything happens in my life that is blog worthy. BUT I spend a couple of hours each day checking on all of my favorite bloggers (like you) and totally enjoy it.
Would Blissdom be for me or not?
Have a super day!
Sher
Oooohhh! I want to meet you! I live in Nashville anyway!
I have a question?!? I saw a black russel terrier (sp?) tassell a couple weeks ago and didn't grab is up. Do you have any left? My dearest friend just bought a cute little pup and thought this would be the best Christmas gift ever!
Blessings
Roxanne
You have given me the needed inspiration to:
~finish my garland
~ponder going to Blissdom---I think I will
~finish my banister
See you on Wednesday with Mr. Linky
Oh, I'll have to think about Blissdom - sounds like a ton of fun.
Sher,
Good question about not having a blog and Blissdom! I don't think there are any rules that you HAVE to have a blog to come however, the sessions will be geared toward bloggers. You can click on the link in the post and read more about it. I wouldn't want you to feel like you wasted your money but, maybe you would have fun just meeting the peeps!
I will be working on my garland this weekend. I will try my best to make it Nester-worthy:) I would love to go to Nashville. I will have to work on that!!
I am sad to report I had to take my beautiful garland apart yesterday. It is now resting naked on the piano with lights only. So sad.
I live near Nashville...is BlissDom only for crafty-bloggers?
How fun! Can't wait to see what everyone been creating.
Post a Comment