Birds, Birds, Everywhere Birds


Shannon at Bless Our Nest shows us how do make this elegant monogram in a frame.


Emily from Remodeling this Life recovered a storage ottoman.

Nest Files

And because I insist on copying Simplemom in all that she does I got? did? started? A tumblr blog? account? thing? I don't even know. All I know is it's a much easier way to save links and a great way to share them with you and organize them for myself. All this bird watching is getting away from me and y'all are too talented to just have a couple links per week.

So, I loaded it up with stuff I don't want to forget. Mostly house stuff but some food and some dorky stuff. Click Here if you want to know what I'm talking about. Then just click on the links that sound interesting. The tumblr link is also on the sidebar over there so you can access it at anytime and learn from all the geniuses that I have come across. You are all amazing!

37 comments:

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

Thanks for doing all the hard work! Now I just have to click there to find all the goods! See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you sure know how to make someone's day! My little old staple gunned ottoman makes it here. Love ya! :)

Mary-Catherine said...

You're so sweet to give us props! you know, most of us probably get our inspiration from you :)

Thanks for all of the links...can't wait to check 'em out!

Runner Mom said...

THanks so much for all that you do!!! Hope that you have a great Friday! Love these ideas!!
Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Im heading over there now to chek it out. See you in a few days!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nester - I've seen your Tumblr log already. Kim made me get her one, but I don't think she's using it yet. It's pretty cool. Some GREAT links on there too!

Pretty Organizer said...

Tumblers, Stumbles, Tweets.... who invented these words??? I'm still trying to figure things out... though I finally registered with technorati (it sounds like a geek mafia) and posted AdSense... big bucks this week! HA! Little progress. Girl, you can copy whomever you want. I used whomever... I never say that. I'm a dork.

Unknown said...

Nice to see who inspires the Nester! Thanks for the links.

Erika said...

I'll have to check out this tumbler thing!! Never heard of it...

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Thanks for organizing all that for us! Now this Lazy Mom just has to come here to see all my favorite blogs! Are you getting ready for your conference?
http://www.lazymoms.com

Free Art Printables said...

Cool idea! Love it!

Valarie Lea said...

Ok I am gonna go check all this stuff out!

southerninspiration said...

I'm with Pretty...tweets, technoratis, stumbles, tumblers???? I need the remedial class!!!
I'll go check it out and see if it makes any sense to me!! ;)

Suzanne

Lisette said...

Like the monogram frame - gonna try to make me one of those :) Have a great weekend!

TidyMom said...

Wow!! Thanks for "teaching" me something new!! tumblr looks like a great tool!!

~Tidymom

Shannon said...

Thanks for the shout out! I must say almost everything I do is inspired by you. :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks for the links. They look great. I love your blog!

Jen

rachel blazer said...

a friend asked me this morning if i wouldn't be happier if i had "real" window treatments... and i was able to say with all honesty, " i couldn't be happier with my mistreatments! i think they're beautiful!"

so thank you for your ideas- you saved my children from years of therapy to recover from listening to me curse at my sewing machine. i would never curse at my glue gun! : )

BlueCastle said...

This is awesome! Thank you for the great resource - and the shout out. :)

CRICKET said...

You are making bord watching a lot easier! Thank you.

Sarah said...

I have never heard of tumblr! What a great place to keep your snippets from other blogs!

-Sarah from Create Studio
www.createstudio.blogspot.com

julie & joe said...

What a cool thing!!!

Sandy said...

you are so inspiring and you get inspired! thanks for sharing the links :)

Anonymous said...

squawk...i love your site!

Woodard Gang said...

I just wanted to say thank you for your "chic, yet cheap" tricks for window mistreatments...I hope I did you proud :)) I just finished hanging some drapes and thought if you had a second, might want to take a peek. Thank you!!!

michele said...

You are talented and inspiring.. wishing you and your boys a fun weekend!!

Kasey said...

thanks for sharing..
xxoo

Joy said...

I love your tumblr link thingy! What a great way to save the good stuff that can be found out in blogland!
And, can I just say that I am very honored that you marked some stuff from my blog.
Thanks so much for the linky love!!!!
I really do appreciate it!
Good Luck and have FUN at Blissdom!!!

Little Lovables said...

interesting, will have to go and check it out, thanks!

Pretty Organizer said...

So I'm checking my stats and I find an unusually high number of people coming from your site..... I made the NEST FILES?!?!?! Holy Guacamole! Wowzers! I sit immortalized in your tumblr, tumbler, tumblur? Thanks lady! I gotta figure out this tumbler stuff... I'm definitely in the fumbler category at this point.

Love ya, Love ya, Love ya....
One week countdown to Blissdom (I'm counting down on all of the What you missed out on at Blissdom posts... ug.) Sending prayers, blessings and plenty of chocolate your way... only, the chocolate won't fit through this darn screen.

This Little Hen said...

You are fab, you know that right? Thanks for always sharing your great inspiration with us. Oh and thanks for responding to my email! I put the contest up so here's hoping!

Katie said...

I think I'm tumblr impaired. I tried it awhile back and never got the hang of it....

Amico Dio said...

I just wanted to come by and say congratulations for being one of the Internet Cafe's Top 100 Christian Women's Blogs of 2008! You are truly a blessing. Thank you for the many ways that you serve!

Tracey said...

Your birds or should I call them your peeps, come up with the best stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Life on an artistic shoestring said...

I did one of your window mistreatments on my blog and gave a shout out to you. And thanks for the links, you're always giving us inspiration.

Terri said...

ack I LOVE tumblr!! Finally a place to put all the wonderful ideas. Thank you SO much for sharing!

DESJ and Company said...

OK I made a mongram...LOVE IT!
Thank you!