Are you sick of giveaways yet? I didn't think so. Allow me to introduce the newest advertising partner at the Nest, Fruitful Vine Creations. What is Fruitful Vine Creations? I'm glad you asked. It's a mom run business making the world prettier and personalized, one house at a time. With vinyl words.
I ADORE these vinyl creations! You can order any phrase, name, monogram, verse....that you want and put it just about anywhere you want. Wouldn't this monogram look great above a bed?
How about some house numbers for your front door or on your porch?
Or a phrase in your family room? There are so many colors, fonts and sizes to choose from.
The letters are a cinch to put on and can be removed easily without damaging the walls--perfect for us renters. You can put them in a frame, above the fireplace, over a photo grouping or fill up that wall as you go up the stairs.
The possibilities are endless.
Getting married soon? What about some personalized signs to remind your guests to sign the guest book?
Wouldn't this look nice on the doors of the reception hall or on the limo, on a large serving platter in the couple's wedding pattern on display for the guests?
This thank you would look great placed in a frame on a large easel on the gift table.
Don't forget about giving these personalized beauties for gifts for new babies, weddings, birthdays and what a nice housewarming present.

Fruitful Vine Creations is offering a $40 Gift Certificate to use towards any of their products. All you have to do is leave a comment here and I'd love to hear what you would get if you won! Stop by Fruitful Vine Creations to see even more samples of customized art. Don't forget that you can click on all of those buttons up there at the top right to visit any of the fine sponsors.
For a limited time: Order any item from the wedding line by February 14th and mention the code: NESTER to get 15% off. Hehe--I have a code! Be sure to visit all of the zillions of other giveaways at the Bloggy Giveaways this week!
What Will Your Walls Say? :: A Giveaway
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
1/29/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
790 comments:
1 – 200 of 790 Newer› Newest»Does anyone ever tire of pretty free things? Not me! I for sure won't win this one. No one ever picks the first entry.
I would LOVE to have something like this in my home! Thanks!!
ha that was me. it's late. i'm clearly quite clicky.
Hi, I'm a new follower....love your blog.
I would have to get something for my twin girls room. We moved into our first house in August. I am sad to say the most complete room thus far is their's. I would either get their names or initials to go over their individual desks.
I am happy to have found your blog, I now have great ideas on ways to fix up the rest of my new home! Thank you!
Well it was fun while it lasted. I would want one that says "here lives the Remodeling Guy...he once guest posted on Nesting Place!"
Remodeling Guy
I would agonize over the choices and eventually be happy with whatever I choose. Maybe something for the stairs.
BTW I can't believe I am third to post, just goes to show that my mom was wrong when she said nothing good ever happens after midnight!
I would love to use these... I just did a post on words, phrases, etc. But they were stenciled... these are less of a commitment. For people like me who tire of things easily and want to switch stuff out... they would be perfect. I want a bible scripture on my bedroom ceiling soffet.
I would order something for my little 16 month old grand daughter's bedroom. She is will never walk due to spina bifada and I would like something really special and hopeful for her walls.
Love these.
I love these! I need something great for my entryway.
Oh I want to get something for my Bedroom. The last room in the house to be done. and with the plain old walls it needs a something something for them.
Oh, mememe! I love fruitful vine. I have them favorited, but I have been trying to watch our budget and haven't ordered so far. I would LOVE to win!
I love this stuff. I would want a monogram because I like to monogram everything in site.
I would LOVE something like this! I have a huge (HUGE) wall in my kitchen eating area that has NOTHING on it! It's so big that the task of decorating it seems too intimidating to me. So this would be perfect.
And I have no idea what I would get, but I know I would overthink it!
I would go with one of the scripture verses for sure! I've always wanted one of these!
I LOVE vinyl letters! I don't know what I'd choose...I'd love a monogram, but then there are some pre-fab things that are so pretty, too! I actually have some ready for me to put on a canvas and hang when I actually paint the canvas. How's this combo...sage green paint on a canvas with a large burgundy initial in a beautiful font with a linen-colored cross (the cross is not a run-of-the-mill kind...it's kind of ornate) behind the initial. What do you think? I can't wait to get it done. I don't know why it's taken me this long.
I have been eyeing this vinyl creations for some time now...I'd love to have something just like the last picture- Our last name and the year our family was established.
I would LOVE to win!
If I win I want to put large numbers on my front door. Either that or a "Welcome" on our door.
Love it! I saved a stack of old windows from the neighbors trash that are just begging to be mistreated with some vinyl letters! :)
ooh I'd love to throw my name into the ring!
These are beautiful and I would have a saying done for my kitchen!
Ohhh, I love it! I think I like the gorgeous monogram!
Robin @http://alabamaslackermama.blogspot.com/
I would get a personalized monogram. I have the hardest time even finding a B...but I would love my whole name!
Those are all so pretty! I love the idea of having the family name with "est year" on it! That is something that I would love to get!
Oh, the possibilities!! I have so many ideas swirling around, it would definitely be hard to choose! I so hope I win!
I have just the right verse in mind... hope I can share it with you!
I need something to go in my eating area! What a great site. I would love to entered to win.
Thanks so much!
Jen
Ohana means family.Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten--Lilo and Stitch
We went to Disney with our kiddos the year this movie came out and it became our motto for holding hands and sticking together in the parks. Now that the kids are older we remind them, that these worlds will always be true. I want to put this up near the backpack dumping area.
I need some creative help in my home! These look so cute!
I have a bunch of projects awaiting vinyl! Probably top on my list would be an archway in the Loft/playroom that I am decorating with a Dick and Jane theme. I want it to say something like. "Look. See us read, play, learn, create."
I'm having a GIVEAWAY on my blog, too, today!
I've really been wanting some vinyl words on my wall, especially over our bed! Please enter me!
This would be wonderful!
Oh I love that stuff. Going over to her site now. And I love your site. Happened upon you around Thanksgiving.
I looked into this kind of stuff three years ago, but there weren't half as many pretty fonts to choose from!
My entryway needs something to make friends and family welcomed.
I love the vinyl lettering! Love the idea of address numbers on my front door....so cute.
Oh, I just love that vinyl lettering! So pretty! I think it adds such a personal statement to anything.
Thank you for sharing!
Sheryl (who will never tire of free giveaways)
I would love to put a Bible verse up on my wall for inspiration!
I love these! I would buy something for my soon to be little baby girls room!
Nester, do we EVER get tired of free? Um, no, no we do not. I love free. So pick me! Hey, that rhymed. I should get it just for that. Cause I'm cool. And I can rhyme.
I would love to have our family name and year established on our mantle. Wow. A monogram for my powder room mirror would be nice, too. Or something very sweet for my granddaughter's room....
Count me in! I'd probably come up with something for our mantle to frame... I've been wanting to personalize it somehow in a new way!
Love, love these! My bedroom wall over our bed would have to read, Cherish One Another. Those were words my grandparents lived by and preached to us grandkids. How awesome would those be over my head as a daily reminder to those we love.
I love vinyl lettering. My girls room could use some cute saying - but it would be great to put something in my foyer. what a fun giveaway - thanks
I want to put Bon Appetit above my pantry (at least to start with!).
Such a beautiful giveaway! I would love to get something on our bedroom, livingroom, kitchen.. Actually, anywhere would be great. :) A scripture. It would be awesome! :)
Love it! Have been looking for something for my living room and kitchen.
Oh, it's so hard to choose. Everything is beautiful! I definitely want my house number for my front door and a family name plaque with the est. date. And a huge monogram to go above my desk!
Wow! You did such a awesome job posting pics of all the different ways to use the lettering! Such fun ideas! Thanks! I would LOVE to win your giveaway! Thanks for giving us the chance to win!
Julie D. from NC
I love the monogrammed stuff! That would look SO GREAT in the Master!
I absolutely love your website and I am soo inspired by your ideas! This is my first entry for a give away. I am new to blogging and love it! I would either pick a monogram or something to put over the door to welcome guests! Thanks
Oh, I LOVE vinyl lettering! I have a beautiful saying above my son's crib. I'd love to have something sweet for my daughter's room now!
how can one decide where they'd want to put the winnings?!
but my vote goes for.. kitchen or bedroom. master bedroom. fun!
I love these kinds of things! I would love the Come..Gather..Give thanks sign..its soo pretty!
Oh, I love the Gather Here lettering for the dining room!! That'd look great in my breakfast nook! :-) How exciting!
I was just looking into something liek this. I just adore having passages and personalized things around my home!
What a great giveaway!!!
I think I'd want to do something unexpected in a little corner of my bedroom ceiling...or the address numbers, who knows?!
a comment
How pretty!
What a great giveaway! We live in a furnished apartment in Sicily and it would be nice to personalize our living room with a favorite verse.
Those are just awesomeness...and of course I would really like to have one and having one for free would be awesomeness as well :)
I always wanted to put one of these over my bed with a sweet romantic saying. Not sure what the saying would be though.
Oh I would love to win this one! I absolutely love inspirational sayings (especially Bible verses) and it would be so fabulous if I could have my walls say something other than "We are so blah." I think vinyl lettering is so awesome and if I had a disposable income (haha) I would definitely be ordering a ton. :) But alas, we do not have a disposable income so I am forced to see if I win the giveaway.
Please, please, please pick me! :)
If i won I would want the words "Give Thanks" to put on this funny little wall above my Kitchen table. These are so lovely!!!
Wow I love these so neat..... As for what I would put... I think Id have to think about it. I love the monogram though!!!
My words would be: Relax + Breathe. That would be so awesome to have that spelled out in my upstairs hallway..., I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks!
I hve been wanting to get something special to put over our bed in the master! Some of these would be PERFECT!!!! count me in on this fab giveaway!
Another giveaway! I would love to have this scripture for my laundry room "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10
Thanks Nester!
kellydeestultz@yahoo.com
Love it!
Thanks for the chance.. I think Id get something to put over my bed in the Master Room as we are getting a new Sleigh Bed very soon! This would finish the room off nicely!
I have a problem! It is the middle of the night and I am doing this. No one told me this was so addictive......anyway, I would love to win the monogram with the family name and date on it. I have the perfect place for it. Thanks for sharing.
I love so many! But I'd really like to have something with our family's last name with the year we were married.
I love this newest decorating idea! I would love to give one to my son (currently with the special forces in Afghanistan) and his girl who will be getting married in Sept when he SAFELY returns home! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!! PLEASE!!!
I have one in my home already and would love another one. Count me in!
I'm not sure what I would get, but it would probably be a Bible verse. I have a few in mind. :)
Thanks for the chance!
~Shannon
I think I would get the family name for an area near the front door! They have lovely things and I hope I win! Thanks for the giveaway!
I love this! I purchased some stencil words that I applied over my bed that say, "HOME is where our story begins..." I can't believe how just applying that on our wall has really helped to make this house a 'home'. I would love to have some more sayings stencilled around the house.
I like Wall Talk!
Joy
Beauteous! Count me in!
Personalized free loot, two of my favorite things!
I want to do a "Always kiss me goodnight" over my bed. I love the vinyl words.
Wow! How pretty. I would love to win!! Thanks for doing this fabulous giveaway!!
we have been talking about putting scripture verses in our living room, so that is what we'd order.
I have been eyeing these for years! I can't decide just what I want tho!
I'd love to have one! I'm not sure what I'd pick...I'm terrible at making decisions especially when there are so many excellent choices.
There's something I'd really like to know about these and have never gotten an answer- do these work on lightly textured walls? Does anybody know?
Im not sure about what words i would choose but i would put them on the wall above my sofa and then just hang a big frame around it. I will also blog about this today, cause i had a text themed blog post the other day and it is a nice follow up.:) Thanks for having this contest!
I have been looking at vinyl wording lately on etsy cause I am wanting some for my daughters bathroom.
Now I really like the idea of the numbers on my front door.
Please add me!
What a great product! So many possibilities...I think I would either get a monogram, or a Proverb to put in our new sunroom.
I love these. I can think of many places to put these.
I like the come, gather, give thanks. I think that sets the tone for the table. Very pretty stuff. Fingers crossed!!
I love vinyl lettering. Someday, somehow I'm going to have some in my own house. Thanks for sharing, Nester. They are all beautiful!
I would probably go with a scripture for our living room or our bedroom.
I would get some type of monogram. I love these!!
Great giveaway!!
Heather at vsummerf@msn.com
Love so many of the options, but the monogram with date est. is just gorgeous and would provide that perfect calm before entering my loud home filled with five (plus 2 on the way thanks to the gift of adoption!) healthy and happy children!
schmeez@hotmail.com
I'd love to get some pretty house numbers. Our FedEx stuff keeps going to our neighbor's house since we don't have numbers up right now. :)
we don't have a headboard in our master, so I would love a big monogram above our bed. Thanks for the opportunity to win!
I want!!! Ideas are turning for my new (rental) house I'm moving into this weekend!
OOO! how fun! I would love to get one for the dining room. Thank you for the opportunity, I love your ideas!
I would love to do a positive quote that would go on the wall right in front of the front door as soon as you walk in. Looking at it every day could bright my and my family's day!
orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
I love these. I'm not sure what I'd pick. Probably something about family. Hope I win!
I would like to put a quote in my daughter's room. Something sweet. Or in my son's vintage airplane room. That would be really cool!
Hmmmm, I think I would choose a monogram for our daughter's nursery that I am decorating....before she arrives in March!!
Love this line!!
I love the Bless this home and all who enter. I would probably get that. But I might change my mind:)
I would have a hard time picking just one thing, but I know I would be happy with whatever I did end up picking. Off the top of my head I was probably get something in Italian to go with the photos I took of Italy.
Don't pick them- pick me! I have a huge blank wall in my living room that needs some love and attention in the form of vinyl letters!
Oh, Nester, I love these and would to win some $$$ towards a purchase! I think the first item on my list would be the names of my daughter with their meanings. I love that! :-)
May your day be wonderful and richly blessed!
This has to be my favorite giveaway EVER. So that means I'll win, right?
Of course, I'd get some "B"'s!!!
Love it! Thanks for another awesome give-away, Nester!
This one is mine, Nester! This is the best giveaway ever!
I have ALWAYS Wanted this so I would love to WIN!!! please!!!
thank you!
What a wonderful giveaway - I love these.
Thanks.
these are beautiful! thanks
I would get something for my daughters room. Her room is really pink so it would be a cute white saying.
I'm so addicted to vinyl...I can't get enough..more please!
MJ
I would love to have the house numbers on our front door! Thanks for having a giveaway.
I would love to win something for my daughters room. valerieann118atmsndotcom
I love this! Pick me!!
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
~Eleanor Roosevelt
That's what my wall would say... thanks for the giveaway!
Have a blessed day!
Penny
http://www.pennylaneboutique.com
I would love to have "Wellspring Academy" to put up on our home school classroom wall! thanks for the contest!
I'd do a piece for our LR mantle...e.g., our name and Est 1998 for when we were married...or maybe something for the entryway...great giveaway
I just love these! If I won I would pick something to go in my daughters room. I am thinking.... pink!
love a giveaway, love my walls. Please enter me.
I'm loving the monogram stuff!
us4chapmans@gmail.com
I would love to have a monogram, probably in a circle. Please stop in and enter my giveaways, if you haven't already.
http://ebogie.blogspot.com
These are really beautiful! Would love to have some of my own.
reading44654@yahoo.com
I love this stuff!!! and would definitely love to win!!!
What great stuff!! I love it!!
Probably something to go over one of our doorways. I love scripture art, so maybe something like that. I don't know - I'll have a hard time choosing!
I've been wanting one of these! Please enter me!!!
I would love "Together is a great place to be" in our living room.
Kelli from Lansing
I would get something for our breakfast room.
aeshuron@twcny.rr.com
I would love a circle mongram above my bed in the master bedroom. Love it!
Ooooooh... I would like song lyrics on the soffet in my master bedroom. When my last baby was born I stenciled the words to "What a Wonderful World" around his room. It was the happiest room in the house!
~Misti
We just finished painting our living room and I would love to put a scripture on the wall by the front door!
i'd get a saying for my mudroom where i see it at least twice a day since thats the way we go in and out th emost.
Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!
I have been wanting to try something like this. I am not sure what I would choose as there are so many I really like
They're all so beautiful- I would have a hard time choosing! Probably something for the family room. Thanks!
this is wonderful! i would love to have some words! he he!
I have space above the doorway into my dining room that is just calling for some words. I'm going to check out her shop!
love something like this for the baby room.
We just bought our first house and something like this would be beautiful in it!
Love it!
I love these--very pretty! I'd get something for my daughter's room.
Come enter my Target GC giveaway!
I would do one of the last name initial monograms to put on a tile and then use it in my kitchen. Thanks for the giveaway!
i have been looking for something to go in my laundry room...this would be perfect!
These are great. I'd love to have the quote "Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all." ~Emily Dickinson
That would be beautiful on a wall.
shel704 at aol dot com
Love it! My walls would thank me for one of those!
I have been wanting something like this for a long time. Not sure what I would order but I hope I get the chance.
We live in a 150 year old home. Moved in a few months ago... lots of work to do. If I ever get the staircase wallpaper removed - three different patterns on one wall, all dark blue - I have been thinking of doing something like this. I want to have the fruits of the spirit in the same color as the wall, different sheen. I like that they would only be noticed as the light hit them, just as seeing the fruits in our lives is dependent on the light of Jesus.
I would love to have one of these. So many are beautiful but I think in the end I would choose the saying Satchmo's Cafe. I have always wanted a kitchen sign and love Louis Armstrong so I think this would be the name of my "Cafe". LOL. Hope I win. Thanks so much for the chance.
These are beautiful!
these are the best thing since sliced bread...okay....sliced bread never had a chance next to these....I would love to get something to put in my sons room...to make it super special...anc completely unique....How awesome would that be...
I have been wanting one of these so badly. Mine would say
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
What a neat way to personalize
your home. Add me to the give-away
Carolyn - hcshelley@triad.rr.com
What a great addition this would make in my home!! :o)
Oh oh, oh.. I almost hope I don't win because choosing would be so hard. Nix that - I'd be honored to spend hours selecting just the right decal! Thanks for the opportunity.
I would love to have something for my craft room. Create? Imagine?
Oh, how long have I wanted these? They are beautiful!
I want one! I love the vinyl lettering, I would come up with something fun to put on wall in kitchen above french doors.
What would I get? I can't even begin to imagine. Maybe something for the school room? Or wait, the living room...or the front porch? UGH!
Oh. I am already planning where to put some of these in my new house!
I would love to have something like this in my home:-)
Thanks~Blair
We just set up our new Bible classroom at home. I want one wall to be filled with the fruits of the spirit. That's what I would choose.
thank you for your blog!
I LOVE the monograms like every good southern girl.
Jill in Nashville
WOW! Those are beautiful. Anything with a monogram is welcome in my home, off to shop!
These are terrific! I would love to have one of these in my house :) Does it help to say that I never win anything?!? ;)
Oh, I love those!! I'd love to try something over my front door!!! Those are fabulous!
Suzanne
I have been wanting some of these for my kitchen. I was going to put one on my pantry door and I was wanting to put another one with a quote over my bed. Too Cute!! Hope I win.
I like the square, with monogram, and date est.
Thanks for the chance to win!
I love these quotes, I have been looking for a good company to go through. Thanks for the tip!
I love these wall sayings. I have tried to do my own but can't get them to line up evenly. This is the best giveaway ever!
I drool over these everytime I see them!!
I'm living in a home that is currently being remodeled. As you can imagine, I have LOTS of places I could put something like this. We're about to do a kitchen remodel. My kitchen begs, "Please, pick me!" :0). BTW, your blog has been such an inspiration and it making my home what I have always wanted it to be--warm, inviting, and beautiful. Thank you!
We are missionaries and I would love something to remind me of the simple pleasures and joys of creating a home. I would probably choose something with our last name. Thanks!
Holly
ahrist@yahoo.com
love those beautiful words.I love your blog....
This is perfect for our military family! Great product!
Oh..there are so many possibilities! Mmmm...decisions. These are fun!Clever, clever.. And-how easy too! I could get addicted. Count me in!
i want a "welcome" for my front door. wouldn't that look just so perfect??
Good Morning, Nester! I found some surplus tiles at Restore and put some of these titles on for gifts. They are beautiful and inexpensive. Plus, they can be moved around. Love ya!
Love these!
My husband and I have been looking at these decals for our baby's nursery! We're thinking about doing his name and/or his birthdate. Great (and timely ;-) giveaway!
Ooh! I love vinyl monograms, and would love to put one over my bed!!
sign me up!
Wow - I would need a family vote to be able to narrow down my choices to ONE sign. Great giveaway~
~fingers crossed!
~vee
Ohhhh - I want the round monogram to go over my guest bed!
Tammy
tholston3588@att.net
I've just recently discovered this idea - I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I'd like a verse to look at daily on my wall (the one about your words is great) and also a family decal!
I would have our family verse done. 1 Thes 4:11-12
It'd go in our living room I think as a reminder of our purpose. :o)
I would love to have a verse from Proverbs to put over the door that leads to my back yard. I would go with Proverbs 14:4 which says "Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox." I say that verse to myself a LOT to remind me to be thankful when my husband and son make a mess in the process of fixing and building things. :)
Thank you so much for the chance to win!
I love Fruitful Vine! Seriously love it!
I have this great old transom window that I bought at the fleatique store a few months back. I would love to get our last name and wedding date from Fruitful Vine and put it on the window for some personalized wall art.
Kimba
Ooh, beautiful. I have a photo wall that I'd put a saying over....
I would love to try something like this in my new place! Thanks for the giveaway! I have one on my blog as well...check it out...
http://amypaul.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/lilly-pulitzer-coffee-cozy-giveaway/
ooh ~ i love it!
I have been wanting to do this for over a year. I wanted to do the words to a song (Close To You by The Carpenters) for my son's room. I have been singing that song to him since the day he was born and it fits him perfectly because of his blonde hair and blue eyes. One verse... "On the day that you were born, the angels got together and decided to create a dream come true. So they sprinkled moon dust in your, of gold, and starlight in your eyes of blue." Anyway, I priced doing pretty much the entire song, and it was going to be well over $100... not in my budget right now. I would love to have $40 to put toward this.
Beth
http://piperbean.blogspot.com
ok, this is going to sound silly, but i have been wanting something like this for sooo long to put in the master bedroom, and it would say " baby you and me, we have a groovy kind of love"
how funny is that? found it in a scrapbook magazine, thought it would be perfect!
great giveaway!
www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com
Me, me, me!
What a great find! We are expecting a little girl the end of March, so I think would get something with her name, Anna Claire, and the meaning. What a sweet little something to hang in her room!
i love the scripture that you have a picture of in the blog about pleasant words.. I would chose that if i was fortunate enough to win :)
My stairway is tragically bare. I would love a big, bold quote to see every time I head down the stairs! The only hard part would be choosing just one quote to have...
What an awesome giveaway! I love the monogram.
I would probably get something nice for our bedroom. We have lived here almost two years and still have nothing on our walls. It's sad really.
Thanks for hosting this wonderful giveaway!
I have and love my vinyl wall words! I would love to add more! I like the idea of putting them on the cabinet doors for sorting laundry...ingenius!
Enter me for sure!
Post a Comment