

You asked, we listened. Remember last month when L. Herbert Designs offered a limited edition set of darling feathers and eggs? She had 50 available and sold out in less than 24 hours. Y'all were not happy about the fact that there were only 50. You can be mad at me, I had originally told Laryssa to only offer 25--I had no idea how many of you would love these as much as I do.

So here's your chance, a set of 4 new 5x7 prints fresh off the presses. You can read about the process and order here. If you have the first set you'll be thrilled to hear that both sets will work great together and if you want to hang them all together, there is even a 5th print available so you can hang them 3 x 3 on the wall.

By the way, Friday, I'm doing this:



37 comments:
These are so gorgeous! I'm going over to check out the store. Again. :)
Ooohhh so glad they are back....Loved them the first time...but was too late....
Do you happen to know the size of the individual prints?
Hey, I know that room! You are too sweet to share the picture. I could not be happier with these prints. Everyone that comes over comments on them. The new prints are awesome, love em!
~Michelle
Wheeeee!!!! I just got myself a set with the FREE bonus print! Yahoo!!!!
I resisted last time but I couldn't hold out anymore. Yay for Laryssa!
They're beautiful!
Very pretty!
Momovthree,
Hi! I'm Laryssa, the artist that painted the eggs and feathers. The size is 5x7. Hope that helps!
These are so pretty, she's one talented woman, and I'm so happy to have recently "stumbled" on her blog.
They are so pretty!
I'm super sad though about the unplugging tomorrow. Not because I think it's a bad idea (because it's not), but because it's my birthday! How am I going to get lots of bloggy birthday love if everyone is unplugging? Seriously. :)
Yay!!!! I so just bought this set to go with my first set. That made my day.
I wish I could unplug tomorrow, stupid work :(
Forgot to say...Thank for Unplugging! I've been blown away by the number of people who said that they're doing it. The comments and emails have been wonderful to read.
Glad you're joining in!
K
Yes! Got me some this time!
I just ordered them...I missed out on the first set...thanks for letting us know...LUV THEM!!
They are so simple but lovely...Everytime I see them on your site...I think I need me some..wink!
sandy toe
just ordered them--with my free print! I love free! We're all going to be "house twins" now, as my girls would say.
Those pictures are gorgeous, I can completely understand why they sold out so quickly.
They are so pretty!
Hooray! Just purchased. THANK YOU!
Oh these are adorable and since I am doing the kitchen in our new house with birds and bird things, these will be perfect! I just placed my order!
Thanks
Angie
I am so happy that more prints were made available. I procrastinated with buying them last time and regreted it ever since!!! I already made my purchase so I would not miss out this time around.
Yeah! So glad these are back.
Thanks for sharing!
They are beautiful! So pretty!
XOXO
Jen
They are so pretty!
I want you do do a "open house" where all of us who own the 50 first sets do a show and tell. It'll motivate me to get my prints framed and up, instead of resting on my kitchen counter!
I just ordered mine!!! I've been waiting and waiting for them...yeah!!!
MJ
@writer chic:
An open house where we all show our prints?!
That's a great idea!
I'll announce it in a few weeks and we'll do a mr. Linky!
I'll be unplugging with you! We have the Extraordinary Women's Conference coming to Greenville, and I will be having a ball!!
Hugs,
Susan
Love the prints!
Oh man! I purchased mine the last time...so I don't get the 5th one free...bummer!
That's ok...they are very beautiful!
I am so thrilled that everyone loved her work. She is a sweetheart!! BUY FROM LARYSSA!
Oh bummer - by posting on Friday does that show I didn't unplug? I did last week for the whole weekend. Does that count?
that's why you havent commented on my blog today right?
wish i could turn the computer off, but a gal has to make some money right?
xo
Hey Nester,
I obviously didn't unplug. I sat the kids down with some play dough and looked at your archives (again)! So, remember the red bag you filled with garland around Christmas? I have a great orange bag, but don't know what to fill it with for spring/summer. Can you do a post with this in mind?
Your ideas make me wish for spring!!
I left an award for you on my blog!
Have a great weekend!
These are amazing and so perfect for the season!
Woo hoo! I just ordered my set. I know exactly where I'm going to put them.
I also unplugged yesterday.
I'm super excited that I was able to snag a set of these for my very own! I think these will look spiffy down my hallway. :D
Yay!
Post a Comment