The Pleated Poppy


I love the Pleated Poppy. I wear Lindsey's Posy Pins all the time. I wear them with blouses, sweaters, sweatshirts, tank tops, on my bags, and pinned on my notebook.


After I saw this post I asked Lindsey if I could pick out some fabric and have her make some Posies just for me and Nesting Place readers.


I sent her some of my favorite fabric from my stash and she's been cutting up a storm. There are 49 more sets of pins available and they are sold in sets of three for only $15 a set. Can I say the word set any more? Somebody get me a thesaurus. Each um...set will vary slightly but they will all be using the beautiful blues and browns. I love how the thick upholstery grade fabric curls up over time. Poor, poor Lindsey having to cut everything. I hope her hand transplant went over well.


Of course, there is a giveaway--so now there are only 48 sets left. So you'd better leave me a comment to win one and high tail it over to the Pleated Poppy and place your order--if you win you can give the other set away. Be sure to check out the other wonderful items listed while you are there!

254 comments:

1 – 200 of 254   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

Ooooohhh, I really want one of these 'sets'. :) What are my chances if I'm only the first to respond. Oh well, I'll take my chances. Thank you! -Alisa

Emily said...

Those are so cute!

I am Mom said...

I love blue and brown! these are super-d-duper cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! Very cute!

Gretchen
gretnel@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Just placed my order for 2 sets...so cute!

Leslie Grimmer
lesliegrimmer@yahoo.com

Shilo said...

So precious! Much cuter than the ones I ALMOST bought today! :)

Aubrey said...

Way cute. Have to go look at her special Nester sets.

Emily@remodelingthislife said...

so color me stupid - your feed is working fine now!

i love those!

and girl you are hilarious.

i'm going to scrounge some pennies and buy a, um, er...set.

if there are any left.

Darlene said...

Those are too CUTE!! I would love to be entered in the giveaway!

Lynn said...

I LOVE these colors. And the fabric is awesome! I would LOVE a chance for a set of those.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love them. LOVE them!
~Shannon

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

I love them! And blues and browns are my favorite. Thanks for the giveaway!

Sarah said...

Oh please pick me!! These are adorable!

Brittany said...

I would love a set. Thanks for the great giveaway!

Rachelle said...

Ohh I love the blue and brown combo! They would most definitely look adorable on my purse!

Sherry said...

These posies are amazing!! I love the colours in the fabrics and they would look lovely anywhere! Off to check out her site!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

How cute, I would love to win a set.
~Michelle

Whitney said...

Love the pins and love your blog! Maybe I'll get lucky and win!

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

i love those fabrics! count me in!

Michele said...

The posies are so beautiful! I would love to win!

Michele

Elise said...

Those are beautiful!!
Elise

Nichole said...

Very, Very Cute!!

Leah S. said...

So sweet! Add me to the list :)

Karol said...

Her business name alone is lovely. The pins are beautiful. I need to be more girly and wear pins like this with my clothes. I love those colors together!

Karol :0)

Denise said...

i love me some posey pins too. i love me some lindsey (she's my sis-in-law).
these colors are great!!

Precision Quality Laser said...

Don't count this comment...let someone else win :)

Synonyms for set:
Assortment
Bunch
Series
Bundle
Collection

Sorry..couldn't resist..I love vocabulary!

duchess said...

Oh, so cute.
Throw my name in the hat please.

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

The Nesting Place colors look great on these "sets!" You did a wonderful job modeling and you're funny!

~Kim

Mrs. E said...

Cute pins! Count me in! Or Pick me! Pick me!

Courtney said...

how adorable!

Unknown said...

I too love blue and brown. They are just darling!

Heather said...

I'm all set to win a set!

Unknown said...

So cute, and in the Nesting Place official colors, wow! I would love to win, and you know, I really think you should pick me. :)

Christin@Pregnant with power tools said...

Those are too cute _ I want a dozen! Wouldn't they be too cute pinned to curtain tie-backs?

Gina said...

Blues and browns, my favorites!! How creative!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love these! Thanks for the giveaway.

Kristin
kristinkay81@yahoo.com

Jeanette said...

They are beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win! Jeanette

Tiger's Momma said...

another nesting giveaway. thanks girl! these are sooo cute. count me in.

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! How exciting to find such a cute, cute giveaway as we're entering the season of cute, cute, cute!

Southern Gal said...

Those are so pretty!

Sarah said...

I too love her pins.
I already have a set, but hey, winning this new limited edition would be Stupendous!! :)

Allison said...

Beautiful I love sets!

Jennifer said...

Those are so cute! I simply adore the colors. =)

~Jennifer

cindy said...

Love the "set" it "sets" well with me!

Fruitful Vine Lady said...

Oh, I love these! She is so talented and smart! Love the colors, too. Thanks for the chance to win!

Rebekah said...

LOVE! I made a posy of my own this past weekend but it wasn't nearly as sweet as those. *Fingers crossed!*

Sara Neufeld said...

I would love to win those beautiful pins!! :)

mrs.saraneufeld at gmail dot com

Sara said...

I love The Pleated Poppy! These posy pins are just so...yummy!

Gina said...

Oh, those are beautiful! I may have to snag a few sets for me and to give away to friends!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I've been following Lindsey way before the pleated poppy even started. I love her!

Unknown said...

Cute! I want one!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Count me in :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

so cute i can't stand it!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Gorgeous!! I want one!

Unknown said...

i love how cute they made your sweatshirt!

Jen said...

oh, how cute!! love them.

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous pins. SOMEONE has fabulous taste. :)

Cassandra Louise said...

Oh my goodness oh my goodness. I love these pins! Anything with brown and blue and I am sold!

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

Pick me! Pick me!

amber said...

super duper cute!

Lee and Bridget Henson (plus 2!) said...

These are adorable! I love them.

Tamara said...

Such a great idea! I love supporting other women in their buisness! Did you chesk out the Super Hero Cape?! I have 3 boys you better believe those will be a hit!

jill said...

What an awesome idea ... they're lovely!

Pam said...

Oh I want those so bad. They would look so cute on tanks this summer and then a jacket in the fall!
Thanks for giving a set away!
Pam

Beth said...

cute!!! love the pins!

Cathy said...

These are as adorable as your tassels!!!

selah said...

I love the fabric...so pretty!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Wow! Those are very pretty! I love the colors you've chosen too. Just lovely.

Anonymous said...

I've bought several sets from Lindsey in the past year--LOVE them! But I'd sure love to win me a Nester version of those adorable pins!

Kim said...

Those are so cute!!

Michelle Bebe said...

How cute! I saw a girl at my church with one of these on and thought...okay she is just too. dang. cute. She always looks so stylish and I thought I wonder where she got that...well now I know!!!

PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

That way I can be stylish too!

Mandy said...

Love, love, love them! Heading over to Pleated Posy right now! Thanks for the goodies!
mandytharelbaker@gmail.com

Jamie Ortega said...

Blue and brown has become my favorite colors lately. Love the SET of three. Great giveaway.

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing such a great find!

Heather said...

Very, very cute..love them!!

Our Family said...

Those are adorable! I'll definitely put my name in the hat.

Danielle said...

So cute, I love the brown and blues together!

Annette said...

Oh my goodness!! I really need one of the sets!! They are oh so adorable.

Unknown said...

Love those!!! Good choice of fabrics!

Anonymous said...

So..... pretty! I love pins!!!


Donna
themayfam5@msn.com

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Fabulous. I love the Pleated Poppy pins, they are the perfect way to accesorize.

katevp-a said...

woot! those are lovely!!

Melissa said...

i'm in!!! i love those little posies!

L said...

Oh do set me up with a set of pleated poppies.

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Um, "pair"? I think that's the best I can do.

Count me in. I love those pins!

Kasey said...

What cute pins!

Rachael Black said...

What a fabulous idea. The color scheme is perfect for pretty much my entire wardrobe! I think a B & W would work well too! My fingers are crossed.... I never win! LOL

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I didn't realize that she made them and I have seen you wear them a ton..how fun for the limited edition. :)

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

Love them!

Elaine said...

Not only do I WANT these BADLY, Nester, but I NEED these BADLY!!! A hot, cute and sooooo sweet little idea! Love them!

Candy Graber said...

These are super cute! Love the colors!

abnsigoslady said...

Me Me Me...pick Me. Love it. Laura

Anonymous said...

Oh please pick me! I just love these so much. I squealed when I saw them. Can't believe I just admitted that!

Decor To Adore said...

Wouldn't they look so cute pinned to a MISTREATED pillow? :)

Charlotte Eagles Soccer Club Brazil Tour 2007 said...

I LOVE posies!! Yeah to Spring!

Linda said...

The posy pins are cute, cute, cute! I'd love to win a "set!"

kathleen rucker said...

love those pins!

Amy said...

Love these!!

jenniferhoiyin said...

I made a few of these and love wearing them too! Although they take me ages...

Sherri said...

Oh! I would be so honored to win one of those pretty Sets of posies1

danna said...

So stinkin cute!!! This would make a great mothers day gift!
Danna

Anonymous said...

I think i need these.....

chunnym said...

I would love a "set" of posy pins!

Laura said...

Really nice - thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to win those! What a great gift!!! of course, I would have to buy one for myself in order for one to be a gift....

Brooke said...

I love them they are too cute and I just love the fabric!

~Brooke

Anonymous said...

Oh - those are so cute. I want to win. Pick me!! Please??

XOXO
Jen

Pippa Faz said...

blues and browns are the best combo ever (my bedroom is painted in blues/browns) Too cute!!!

AKA Rosa said...

Ummm HELLO . . . I really must have one of these. SO SO Cute!!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Totally cute!

Scrappinfor3 said...

These are just adorable. I'd love to win some and I really want to learn how to make some:)

Audrey said...

Love, love, love!!!

Nepperess said...

So gorgeous. I would love to win a set!

Joyce's Journey said...

They are goregous! Count me in and now I'm going to visit. Thanks for sharing!!

Mollie said...

I'd love to win those, they are beautiful and I can think of a million ways to use them!
Mollie
mollie@wtribe.com

Mrs. Petrie said...

Those pins are screaming my name!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

I'd love a posy--SET! Great colors.

J.J. said...

how cute!!!!! pick moi! :) I shall go visit her now!!

Jenna said...

i LOVE lindsey's blog AND her posies! they look great in those colors too. i'm pretty sure i need a few sets of them!

Jenna
jennavv@hotmail.com

Tiffany said...

cute cute!!!

Christina said...

Oh, I love her poppy hair things! My daughter and I tend to fight over who gets to wear them. :o) I'm sure I'd love these pins too!!!!! Thanks for the giveaway!

Emster said...

Have some Pleated Poppy barrettes. Want some pins... the Nesting Place pins to be exact! Ya-hoo on the give away.

Carol Kennon said...

Beautiful!

Brittney said...

these are totally cute! would love to have them grace my jackets!

Anonymous said...

Oh How yummy are these!!!

Off to check out the site!

Natasha Bedont

bedontj@gmail.com

Stephanie :) said...

I have so wanted to make these....but I procrastinate, so winning would be really nice!

deepsouthrunner said...

So very cute! I would love it.

MameyJane said...

These are the cutest things I've seen in a LONG time! Love them! I just don't know how I could choose--they are all SO SO cute!! Agh!

Jennifer said...

Very cute!

Kristen said...

Oh they are so pretty! I like them. I might have to treat myself...

Nancy@TotalBliss said...

It's confirmed.....fabric rules !!!

tigerchick said...

I wear a lot of brown. The posy pin would be perfect for my wardrobe.
Melanie

Jenny said...

love them. I have been stalking her blog for a while now trying to figure out how to make these bad boys. getting one for free would do just the trick. oh wait, I can't sew. so maybe, er, they'd just be cute!

SoBella Creations said...

What a cute shoppe! The pleated pins are adorable. I also love the aprons in her shoppe.

Kristi said...

I've never wanted to win anthing more on a blog giveaway than I do these posy pins! Love them! (and for the record, I never win anything so I'm due!)

trish said...

Oh boy! Those are just too cute!! I need one of those sets. :o)
I love the colors and fabrics!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Bonita said...

Those are adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!
Beth reading44654@yahoo.com

Kasey said...

well dang, i want one too.

Bekah (bekahw@hotmail.com) said...

I have been admiring her posy pins for some time now. I would be thrilled to win!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Very pretty!
sandy toe

The Chubby Dove said...

Adorable!! I'd love to win a set. :-)

Perri said...

Cute, Cute!!

Mary Ellen said...

They're gorgeous! I love the colors!

Beth Ann said...

Those are really cute. I love the blue and brown!!!

kendra said...

i would love to win this!

kendra625(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM! I want one!! :)

Marilyn said...

They are beautiful...great color combinations.

Abbie said...

Very cute! And endless possibilities for what to do with them! I'm imagining adding some fun to a lamp in my "someday" living room.

Wendy said...

adorable!!! I have a jacket that NEEDS a posy like this!

Andrea said...

Great choice of colors! I love the look of these!

Emily said...

I love these!!! So adorable! I would love to be entered into your giveaway! Thank you!

Wendy said...

I love the posey pins too!

Meggie said...

I love the blue and brown fancy fabric! Beautimous!

Sassy Cass said...

Love 'em and totally need 'em.

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable! I must have a SET! :-)

Tina said...

Those are adorable. I love them!

Jessie said...

So cute! Maybe it would distract the eye from my every expanding belly :)

Jessica J. said...

Absolutely beautiful. You have such amazing taste and perfect signature colors.
So sweet of you to do a giveaway.

LisaB said...

I would love one of those! Super cute!

Colleen Z said...

I've loved these posies for a long long time. They are adorable.
--Colleen

Cheryl said...

I love blues and browns together. Gorgeous.

Kristin said...

I love them they are just beautiful! I am so into browns right now!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Ssoooo cute!!! I love the pin on the pillow - absolutely goregeous.

Rachel Lundy said...

Oh, I would lvoe one of those sets! I was just thinking about these pins this week. I rememberd seeing them on the Nesting Place before, but didn't remember who made them. I'm so glad you're sharing about them again! (And secretly, I'm hoping to win the giveaway).

dixie@wildwood.baker.org said...

Very cute!!

Karen-OH said...

I have a set of black pink and white posy pins. I love them. They look cute pinned on most anything. I was originally going to gift them to my sister but then I liked them so much and wasn't sure she would appreciate them the way I do ;)

I could go for another set though ...

bethinNC said...

Mama needs a little fashion upgrade ;) I'd love a set of these cuties. I might even share with my mom and MIL :)

To The Moon and Back said...

WOW! Those are the most amazing ones I've seen yet. Love to have me a set!

Raysha said...

Too cute. I think I need one!

April said...

Count me in! Crossing my fingers ...

apriljnelson[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shannan Martin said...

Those posies are beautiful! Just the thing(s) I need. Thanks for sharing!

Woman Interrupted said...

pretty colors!

Laura said...

Ooooh, love the color combo!

laney said...

...what a wonderful give away! and what a great blog...

Amy said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

How cool are those pins!!! And I can't afford a new wardrobe but I can afford those pins to make my current wardrobe even better!

Michelle said...

Oh my mother-in-law would LOVE these! Her birthday is coming up and this would be a great gift for her! Thanks for the chance to win!

sheri said...

Darling little pins! I love the textured fabrics! If I win perhaps I can loan you my thesaurus?? :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty!
Betsy M
betsyandscott@abe.midco.net

Abbreviated said...

Always up for a give away !

Unknown said...

I love the colors and fabrics, and I'd love to win your giveaway. (BTW, I really enjoy your site.)

The Brennan Kids said...

I could so use these on so many things...love them!

ltb1980@yahoo.com

Kari said...

I love these! They look so floppy and vintage which makes them that much more appealing to me. Great idea to use upholstery fabric!

Melissa said...

I can't believe how cute these how. perfect colors and all!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

These are adorable!!1

Kimberly said...

I just went and looked at her stuff! All of it is too cute!

If I'm not too late, I would love to throw my name in! I don't comment often...just love coming by and learning from and envying...I mean, enjoying :)...your creativity!

Blessings,
K

Scooper said...

I love these! Very Anthropologie-ish. Ya'll are so clever to team up.

Glenda said...

I've been admiring her pins for a while now. Please enter me.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I don't have anything remotely like that. I'm pretty simple with my accessorizing and need something to add pizazz for spring. Would look great on the plain off-white jacket I will be wearing a lot this spring.
Jenny
j.waldchen@comcast.net

sara said...

Cute posies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!
~Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net

happyhome said...

We're redoing our bedroom in...yep, blue and brown! I decided it was high time we did so after reading your top ten list recently...why do we wait until the very last to make our own space extra special. Thanks for the kick in the pants!

Oh and yes, please enter me in the drawing!

shanna said...

Supercute! Please enter me in the drawing!

Angela said...

Love the colors!!

E said...

I've been watching her site too with those cute pins! I was trying to decide which ones to get my sisters and neices...they are all too cute!!!

Karen P said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Tara said...

Oh WOW....hope I'm not too late. I have been feeling very lucky lately. Hope I get picked. Love those. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous! What talent! Thanks for sharing them!! - Stacey

Amanda said...

I've loved her pins for a long time. Love the fabrics you chose Nester! Hope I win a set!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 254   Newer› Newest»