Using Lamps in Your Home :: A Must




I have 18 lamps in my house. Some women collect shoes and bags, I collect lamps and pillows. Correctly placed lamp light can transform the mood of a space, make you look younger, help accentuate the positive in a room and eliminate the negative and look pretty while doing all of that. Lamps are the workhorse of any room. I believe that every room can be improved by a lamp. Turn off that dreaded overhead light and plug in a lamp! You will love the warmth and coziness it will instantly produce.

How many lamps do you have in your house?

*******

Do you subscribe to Nesting Place in a reader? If so I fear I've wrecked it all up. Some of you are getting the updates but I think some aren't. And if you aren't I'm writing this to you and you can't read it anyway so it's pointless. Help! Anyone a feedburner expert?

117 comments:

Paddywack Designs said...

I unfortunately only have 6. I have about a several places I'd like to stick one and even have a few extra lamps I could stick places, but lack the outlets for them.

Anonymous said...

Could not agree more. Lamplight is so much more cozy I have 20 and need about half a dozen more. I have been selling some at an near by consignment store.
Really enjoy your blog and one day hope to have one of my own.

Victoria

emily freeman said...

22. Got you beat by 4.

emily freeman said...

No. 24. Yeah. 24. I love lamps.

The Nester said...

I'm not counting my chandelier lamp shades as lamps--are you, emily? If so my number would go up by 11!

mary said...

19...I could use a few more as well! Those overhead lights are horrid.

Anonymous said...

your post showed up in my google reader...
Yes! I agree with you about lamps. I have 11 in my tiny 5 room rental. For some reason there are fluorescent lights in the bedrooms and living room. Yuck yuck. I took out the bulbs in the living room lights so they can't even be used! I love being in my little house in the evening and having all the lamps turned on. Makes everything cozy.
Beth

suzanne said...

I have 35 lamps in my rambling NH Victorian, including 3 in my kitchen (so much homier than the recessed lighting). And every single one has a CFL...including some low wattage ones that throw beautiful buttery light...here is a link:

http://tinyurl.com/low-watt-cfl

Cheers!

Brenda said...

I only have 6--1 by each bed, 1 in the homeschool room b/c the overhead light is weirdly off-center and very near the window, leaving the other side of the room in darkness, and 2 in the living room. Hmmm--more lamps means more surface space to put them...

Remodeling Guy said...

How many lamps? Not as many as you but we do love them and I totally agree!

You know what bugs me? The electricians call the bulbs..lamps. That's just the "pro" term for a light-bulb. They say.."did you get all the lamps?" and that means "where are the light bulbs dude, my price of $10,000 didn't include light bulbs and there is no room in this job for an extra $40 bucks... so you better run out and get..the lamps"

Why am I telling you this? Nobody cares.

:-) Tim

Painter's Place said...

I have 21, but I'm always looking for more. I love those little lamps that are tucked away inside cabinets and nooks. I never turn my small ones off. My neighbor said that it looks like daylight in my house even at midnight. It just kills my husband, who works for the electric company...."how many lights do you think that you need on?" he always says..you would think he would learn after all these years!

Jodi said...

I only have 3 lamps in my entire house. 1 big tall ugly one in my living room, 1 bedside lamp to read by my daughter's bed and 1 bedside lamp in my half dismantled/soon to be new nursery.

They are on my wish list - I'm just picky. And cheap. lol

The Hooper Family said...

We have nine - very few overhead lights here!

I subscribe on google reader and I wasn't getting your updates last week and noticed, so I resubscribed and now its working. Hope that helps! :)

duchess said...

I think it's 16 but I could have missed a couple. I love them and stick them everywhere. There are some areas in my home screaming for a lamp right now.

Lamp Tramp said...

32! Yea for lamps, they bring me joy and delight every day when they shine and brighten up corners!

I could always use some more, curently I'm painting a few to fit in my 2 bedroom redos that I'm working on.
You should host "A Lamp Party"!

Counting chandys would be 34, LOL!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I have a lamp fettish, too. Cannot stand overhead lighting unless it has a dimmer switch. I have 32 lamps. I'll see a new one I like and think where can that go. Sometimes replace one with a new one and take the old one to the consignment store so someone else can enjoy it.

I don't have a blog, but I enjoy yours. If you read Nancy's blog at Southern Lady you may have seen some of my lamps in my house. Nancy ran pics of my home and my sisters with more of mine to come soon.

Have a good day,
Kim

Gigi Thibodeau said...

I collect shoes and bags AND lamps! Oh my. I have fourteen in my loft and am always scouring flea markets for more. You are so right about how important they are, especially when placed near a mirror!

CMB said...

I definitely have a lamp fetish as well. I posted about it back in the fall and the whopping total was 41!

M & M said...

20! Love them!
And love the little gadget that allows any lamp to become a three way touch lamp. Have a couple of those!

Unknown said...

I have 17 lamps - drives my husband nuts to go to bed and have to go around and turn them all off! Secretly he loves how they make our house more a home, the same way I feel!
Jill

Lindsay @ Makely said...

I definitely need more lamps! I lived a life of ugly lamps for 10 years, so now I'm a lot more picky. I want beautiful AND cheap! Is that so hard to find? Uh, yeah, it is.

(I also had no problem with your feed in Google Reader. Feedburner has been having real issues as of late.)

Unknown said...

I only have 3 lamps. And we live in a 4 bedroom, 2400 sq ft-ish house! The only overhead light we use regularly is the kitchen island chandelier. Apparently, I can see in the dark. Seriously, it was tough to get through the winter when it got dark at 3:30 in the afternoon. Maybe once the big to-do's get checked off I need to go lamp shopping. I am amazed at some of the lamp counts out there. Shine on, ladies!

CRICKET said...

In one room we have 4! My husband loves those pocket lights but I am glad our house is too old to consider doing it...I also like to use low watt light bulbs. I am working on converting a vase into a light at the moment.

Jen Lloyd said...

Wow. You do love lamps, don't you? I have 9, and I thought that was a lot. If my house were larger I may have more. Well, I do have one cutie one that is not being used. It's by that company Say Grace (love that name!) and it looks like a flower pot. It's short and stubby, so I'm having a hard time finding a spot. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Funny story about lamps. My husband works out of town and for about 2 years, every time he came home there was another new lamp in the home. He would always comment that all his earnings went to buy lamps.

I hate overhead lighting and have.... 23 lamps in my home. Maybe he was right.

Cynthia

Joel and Stacey said...

I LOVE lamps too! Got addicted when I worked for a lighting store. There are 9 lamps in my 725sq ft house. Not counting the chandelier with shades and a dimmer.

Darla said...

13. :)

Your posts are still showing up in my google reader.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love lamps, also. I have 12 lamps and they all go on around 7:00. Overhead lights make me cringe, but I'm still trying to teach my husband that!

Tee said...

OMG, I have 20 lamps. I'm shocked!

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

I have 12 currently plugged in, and a few more in my "extra decorating stuff" closet. I need some more, but I'm waiting now till I move! Now you just need to tell everyone to actually TURN ON those pretty lamps they all have! Nothing more gloomy and un-welcoming than visiting someone and having to squint to see anything cause they barely turn on any lamps toward evening! Ugh! I love me a bright, cheery house! :)

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Uh oh, someone's got the Polyvore bug. I finally started playing with it last Friday and I couldn't stop creating "mood boards".

Back to topic here, I hoard pillows (really, I do) but I don't think I use lamps enough. I should start using them (as more than decoration) in the living room. It would be nice to have some soft (ie flattering) light in there.

Jane said...

Well, my apartment has only three rooms (+ two bathrooms) and we have 8 lamps that we use daily.

Cheryl said...

I only have 3. Dang....I need more.

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

I have 14 currently in use and several more in closets, just waiting to get out. :) This post reminds me of the line in Anchorman, "I love lamp"!

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

I have 8 and I am curious to know where people are putting all of the lamps!! Nester, I would love to see a post about that.

Beth said...

13... with plans to add more!

Dixie Gypsy said...

9. But my house is only 1500 square feet, and I have plans to buy 2-3 more as budget allows. I love lamps too. I subscribe in Google Reader and I get your posts. Does that help with your reader questions?

~ esther ~ said...

One of my good friends put a tall floor lamp out on her porch! She has a rocker out there, and the lamp makes it look so inviting. She lets it on all night long. It totally makes me want to curl up in the rocker and relax...

kirwin said...

I only have 5. Truth is, I don't really know how to use them!! Maybe that sounds lame, but I just don't know where to locate them...{sigh} maybe it's just me...

To The Moon and Back said...

I definitely agree. It gives a room ambiance. I currently have 17, but there's always room for more. The only problem is that my hubby keeps turning them off!

Paula said...

14 lamps in a house just over 1000 square feet. I would remove all the bulbs from the overheads if my husband would let me. Actually, our bedroom has no over head--but it does have three lamps! Hooray for lamps!

Paula said...

14 lamps in a house just over 1000 square feet. I would remove all the bulbs from the overheads if my husband would let me. Actually, our bedroom has no over head--but it does have three lamps! Hooray for lamps!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

We use only lamps in our house but I sure am interested in the lamp that makes you look younger!!

Wendy said...

16 and I wish I had more.

To the person above that said they hated turning them all off every night. Radio Shack has a wireless remote control, one flip and they all turn off. I bought an adapter to hook each lamp in to.

The great thing is, it gives you several options, I think there are around 16 controls on the remote. You can hook each thing up to "A", "B", "C" etc. Plug all your lamps into "A", Christmas lights into "B", lamps in the kids' bedroom into "C", etc. If you want the Christmas lights off but the lamps on, just hit the "B" switch. If you want the kids' lamps off but the lamps in the livingroom to stay on, plug their lights into "C".
I think I paid around $50.00 for the starter. Each time I add a lamp or some electronic I buy a new adapter for it.

Here is the link http://support.radioshack.com/support_tutorials/security/sec-PnPE.htm

it is the one listed as 980-0199

Carol said...

Honestly? None, and we well them. But in fairness to yourself I have meaning to buy one for about a year now!

Gina said...

the count is 12 over here, but the older my eyes (not me, my eyes) get the more I feel like I need like 40 or something! I like to find them at Goodwill and make them pretty!

Heather said...

I have 10 lamps, but I also only have 7 rooms in my house. I have a hard time placing lamps in a room. I don't want my room to look too lampy (and yes, that is now a word).

Holly said...

At least 15, plus a chandy on a dimmer, and under cabinet lights that also dim. My kids know I can't stand it when they use the overhead light in their bedroom.

Anonymous said...

Here's the posting I did a couple of months ago with all of the lamps in our house. I am most definitely a lamp person.

http://theblueridgegal.blogspot.com/2009/02/lamp-post-heh-heh-or-parade-of-lamps.html

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Sarah said...

I currently have...not enough! I hate overhead light but I struggle to pick out lamps and figure out where to place them. Help!!!!!

Nester -- enlighten us please. More lamp info :)

michelle said...

I have 6! Is that not enough?! haha

Nancy said...

18 also. and the only place I use the overhead light is in the kitchen.

Kelli said...

I only have 8, but more would be nice. With our trusty friend, spray paint, an ugly, cheap one can easily be transformed. Let's got thrifting!

Mab said...

I only have two lamps- a taller one and a desktop one on either side of the master bed. It is the only room without overhead lighting so I guess I like my overhead lighting better....

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

I have 18 lamps set out right now and 4 in the garage wondering where their new home will be! :-)

Lamps ARE a must. Yes they are!

The Murphys said...

We have 14 lamps...I LOVE lamps too! I despise overhead lights...they hurt my eyes...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE lamps!

Rachel Lundy said...

I have four lamps. It would be nice to have more, but I'm grateful for what I have.

Brianna said...

Just wanted to let you know that I subscribe in a reader and have been getting your updates just fine. Hope that helps!!

Mom in High Heels said...

We have 14. I love lamps. Must...have...more. I really think we need about 4-6 more. European lamps are not that pretty (surprised?) so I'm going to have to stock up when I visit the States in June! Target, Ross, TJMaxx and Marshall's will not know what hit them!

Carla said...

I have 6 and I would love more but in my old house there are Very few outlets. Next house I buy I will count outlets in the rooms before I buy.
I subscribe to you in a reader and I have been receiving everything like usual.

April said...

I have six lamps. I would like to have more in my living room, but my furniture is pulled away from the walls, so if I had a lamp on my end table, the cord would strecth across a walk-way. I wish I could figure out what to do about this.

I am getting your feeds in bloglines. Hope this helps.

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

I have 22 downstairs, I haven't mentally counted upstairs yet. I embarrased to admit any more! But they do transform a room!

Unknown said...

I only have TWO. One in our living room that's not plugged in so we don't use it and one in our bedroom.

I would really like to get more, a lot more actually, because I think you're probably right. However lamps are expensive. I could buy 10 more lamps and be out $$$. eek! And I just can't decide what I like.

Do you have any good recommendations?

Joyce's Journey said...

Wow! I just counted them in my head and I have 19 lamps. I live in a small place and can't believe I have that many. I love them though also and the lighting is sooo much better than an overhead light. There are a ton of beautiful lamps out there so I could really buy more, but haven't a place to put them!!

Susan said...

I totally agree. I hate overhead lights. I just counted and I have 12 lamps and only 3 overhead lights and they are all ceiling fans so they serve a necessary purpose.

Miss G said...

I subscribe to your feed via yahoo and am still getting it just fine.

Alas, I only have 3 lamps in my two bedroom apt. I do have that under the microwave light and a string of white lights illuminating a bathroom softly. Maybe those count a litte. :)

Laryssa @ Heaven In The Home said...

Nester
I'm reading in Google Reader and I'm getting your updates just fine.

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh Nester...I didn't realize I had a problem until I counted...I have 40 that I am using...didn't even count the ones in the storage room...I am not embarrassed about it, but maybe I should be!!!

Precision Quality Laser said...

Wow. I only have four lamps for this 1250 sq ft home. And they aren't pretty ones either. Two are cheapies from Target...you know the plastic shell made to look like frosted glass...and the other two were thoughtful but ugly gifts from friends...lol! Our budget has been too tight to warrant buying any more for now. We prefer sunlight! :) Which is hard to come by in the Pacific Northwest! So we usually use the overhead "boob" lights...oh yeah...s.e.x.y. NOT..I hate those lights and would rip them out if I had something to replace them with! Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I thought 18 seemed like an awful lot, until I realized that I have 22. And sadly enough, I need about 5-6 more. My latest lamp find was a pottery barn lamp at goodwill for $4.00. How in the world could I possibly turn that down? :) Lamp lovers unite!

Shannon said...

2 in the kitchen, 2 in the living room, 2 in the kids bedroom, 1 in guest bath, 3 in our bedroom and one in our bath. 3 put away so the twins won't wreck them So 13 in all. (Wait! I have that pair of Japanese lamps in the attic that a man sold me one day. He got them in Okinawa!)So 15. We only have a 2 bedroom home. I HATE overhead lighting! Homes look so much better with lamps.

Bonita said...

Eight lamps presently and five of them are in the master bedroom.

I subscribe via bloglines and I get all your posts.

Carry Grace said...

As of yesterday we are down to 5 lamps.

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

Our lamp situation is absolutely pitiful. We have 4 I think. I would love more, especially in the living room. But the room is huge and the furniture is all pushed toward the center of the room. If we had lamps we'd either have to have odd-looking, out of place rugs, or the cords showing all over the place. As bad as that is all by itself, add in a toddler and that's a sure fire combination for boo-boos and broken lamps. Any suggestions for how to tackle this problem?

Michelle said...

I read you in Google Reader and am getting your updates. Which is good - I would cry if I wasn't!

Jendi said...

Did you switch your feeds to Google? You have to reset the feed address because they add a 2. Here's the info - http://www.desperatelyseekingwp.com/2009/03/caution-your-hungry-subscribers-might-not-be-getting-fed/

I'm not a feedburner expert, but @lisaboyd on Twitter is. :)
I've been getting the feed fine.

Rebekah said...

Nine. Of course, right now only 7 of them are working. I'm waaay past due to buy new light bulbs!

LittleLovables said...

I have about 6 lamps, but due to limited table top space, only about 4 are actually plugged in and one is on top of the fridge!

I read somewhere that a soft pink light makes your skin look absolutely fabulous, so great for the bedroom!

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

10 lamps in 960 sq. ft.! Not bad!

Kathryn said...

40! (Not including chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, under-cabinet lighting, or up/down accent lighting). And I've got half a dozen more lamps that aren't in use right now. I {heart} lamps, too, Nester ... and -hate!- overhead lights!!

Kathryn said...

PS-I subscribe to your blog via Google Reader and have been receiving everything just fine. :-)

Hot Mama said...

We need more lamps! We only have 4. Sad. I hate overhead light,so we are just in the dark. My children use the closet door cracked open with the light on when they first go to bed.

Question: On the 4 lamps we do have my husband put in energy saving bulbs. Now none of the shades fit correctly. They are just barely balanced until we touch the lamp, bump the table, etc. How do you use lamps and be green in a stylish way?

laney said...

...i am so embarassed to tell you this...i have 41 lamps in this house...this is not a huge house it is just a dark craftsman feel home...we live in the woods and the lamps are on almost all the time... beccasue we live in and use every single room...please do not report me to the environmental patrol...you are so right...lamps are as important to the feel of a room as are pictures and books...i could not live without lamps...pictures...and books...

Karen said...

We have 11 and need more -- but I hesitate b/c they can be spendy.

Gretchen said...

I currently have 26 lamps. Wow. I didn't know about my own personal obsession! I have 6 in my family room alone.

The funny thing is that I am always on the lookout for the perfect little lamp. Shoes? Not so much. Give me a lamp any day... it always fits!

cheryl said...

Nestor- I just redid our bathroom and posted the reveal here and I used your bathroom lamp idea. I hope its ok, I pointed visitors over here to look at all your wonderful ideas.

My site
http://myrealisticlife.com

Jen said...

11, wow, I have 11 lamps, I've never counted them before. And, ironically enough, just this past weekend said to myself "this place could use another lamp or two".

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I have 13 lamps in my house, but I don't think it's enough. I love lamplight!! :)

Tina said...

Ummm. I have one. Yeah, 1. It's really sad. Can you mix and match lamp styles? Do they all need to be similar metals/finishes or do you just "buy what you like". I am breaking your rule of not decorating because of "the rules" and being afraid.

Anonymous said...

20, plus one out of order, and 3 nightlights with cute shades. :)

Jen@balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I obviously do NOT have enough lamps in my home..seriously, guess I don't want to admit. MUST START BUYING LAMPS...at yards sale for $1. :)

Feedburner is goofing up a lot of people's reader...that is the word on the street. hee hee.
So, it's not just you.

Quoizel said...

I saw your post about lamps. We are a lighting store and will give your blog followers 10% for metioning your blog when ordering at www.lightingtheweb.com

Tara said...

I am with you. I love lamps too. Not as much as shoes, but run a close 2nd.
Don't know anything about feedburner. I am having issues with my blog and commenting. Hope all gets cleared up soon!

pcb said...

I have a thing for lamps, too. There are about five that have fairly low wattage in them and I never turn those off. All together, counting in my head, I believe I have 27. Those are the ones that are plugged in. :)

Unknown said...

Funny, I just posted my two newest 'the Restoration Hardware look for less' lamps on my blog. I have a total of 14 spread out over 3 floors, I definitely need more. I'm keeping an eye out for more, especially when garage sales start this spring. I've seen so many great lamp makeovers in blogland.

Unknown said...

I'm not counting chandelier shades either.

Judy said...

I have 9 lamps! I guess I'm a little behind :) We have our house on the market right now and one of the easiest things I can do to make our house look better when we have a showing is to turn on all the lamps!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never thought about lamps making taking years off! Time to go thrifting {read: run...do not stop...and fill up the SUV with a huge stash!!!

Megret said...

I have numerous lamps in every room. We don't ever use overhead lights (unless we need extra lights for home improvement projects, etc.). I even have lamps on my kitchen counters!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

I don't have nearly enough! (In fact you'd shudder - I have ONE that's on my nightstand.) Our house is so small that I don't even have end tables on which to put them! Next house will have more space for cute decor - its a must!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I love lamps I would own a ton -my problem is that I can never find one that I like (the perfect one). G

Carrie said...

17 and love them all!!!

Trish said...

I'm getting your feed in Google Reader, but it is your blogspot post feed, not a Feedburner feed. Did you just add Feedburner recently?

Kasey said...

I only have 3 lamps in my entire house! Here's the problem: my living room furniture is away from the walls, and the only way to use a lamp in there is to run a cord across a busy walkway. I'm not sure how to solve this problem.

Heathahlee said...

I am finding out that I need many more lamps on which to place my new addiction to tassels. Hee hee.

JLB said...

I LOVE this blog because this is such truth about lamps! Hubby and I counted and I have 20!

4 in living room
1 in entry way
1 in half bath
2 in girl's room
2 in boy's room
2 in guest room
1 in guest bath
4 in our bedroom
1 in our bathroom
1 in our closet
1 on the ledge by the stairs
Do rope lights in the kids' playroom count?! And under cabinet lighting in the laundry room?

The other day I brought home 2 newbies and hubby said, "those are not for us, right?".....did I mention the other 5 lamps are either at my office, church or my friend's house?

Still Learning said...

Apparantly I need a lamp intervention. I only have 3 lamps. One in each girl's bedroom and a dinky rooster one in my kitchen. And by dinky I mean like 5 inches. I must be missing out on something good. My husband has those dang can lights all over the house.....

Lisa said...

Dang! No wonder we have global warming! ;o)

Elaine said...

I have 22 - my husband is going nuts because he thinks that is too many... :( He needs to read your blog! lol

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

18. I usually leave most of them on when I go to bed at night. When my husband gets up in the morning he goes around turning them off. Why does he do that? He knows that in a couple of hours I am going to get up and turn them all back on!

Erin said...

I seriously lack in lamps, and I KNOW that lighting is everything. Thanks for the reminder. I think I need to start a new collection!

Karol said...

I collect lamps and pillows,too. Oh my goodness, I always go to the lamps at the store and try to figure out where I can put another lamp! Thanks to your challenge of 10 minutes to a room you'll love, I now have lamps in my bathrooms. It has made SUCH a difference. I only have 8, but my home is small. I am still trying to find the perfect lamps for my living room. I even have one on my kitchen counter. I love leaving it on all the time.

Karol :0)

Amy said...

I'm a little behind in commenting but I have 18 lamps in my home. But mind you, we live in a small 2 bedroom condo and I still have 18 lamps! I LOVE lamp light and can't stand for the overhead lights to be on! I even have a lamp in each bathroom!

jessiev said...

Oh, you've hit a nerve here. I count 7 stinkin' lamps. In my house there are 4 bedrooms, 2 office spaces, a den, a living room, an eat-in kitchen and 2 baths. All very small rooms with small high windows. The only large window we have is the bay in the living room. The over head light in the rooms just doesn't do it, you know! No wonder I get depressed! I NEED LIGHT!! I've been saying this for quite some time now, but I never seem to find the right lamps at the right price (which needs to be almost free these days). I will keep praying for light. It will come. Hopefully sooner than later! Great post!

Becky Darlington said...

Only 6 lamps...I'd love to buy more but my husband is unemployed and there are more important things to spend our hard earned money on than lamps (as hard to believe as that is!). I do drool over lamps in stores though and long for the day when even $20 for a lamp is no big deal.

Sandra said...

I just found your blog through House of Stephens. I love it!! Absolutely love it!!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I LOVE lamps too......and have 19 in my teeny, beensie house. And, to my darling hubby's shagrin I have most of them on alllll them time. I use smaller watt (25w) bulbs in most of them, I just like the coziness they impart. We live in the NW and it can be pretty dark and dreary for a good part of the year.

Many years ago the power company came to my house to do a cost analysis for our heating. The fellow told me, at that time that, a 60W bulb (in the winter, when the heat is on) doesn't cost one single penny to operate, because it's a trade off for the heat it expends. The only cost is the bulb. Hey, I'm in for the bulbs....no problem. Gotta love that soft light!

I love to drive by a house close to my daughter's. I'm sure this gal has about 20 lamps in her living room alone! It is SOOOO cozy.

Blessings and smiles,
Spencer