Life to the Full

This contest is now closed.

DaySpring has a brand new line of beauties. They call it the Life to the Full collection. Fitting because John 10:10, I have come that they might have life and have it to the full, is depicted on the items. Also, when you eat on them, you are sure to become full in another way, becoming a member of the clean plate club so you can see the lovely designs. They are clever those DaySpring people.

{"Life" translated into 15 languages--isn't it pretty?}

What I like about this collection is that you can choose from black and white pieces {look how seamlessly this dessert plate fits with my white dish collection} colorful pieces, or shades of blue.


That means that there is something that will fit with just about any one's current dishware goings on. Even your mom's.


I'm a little partial to the black and white designs.


I put my old, decrepit looking, hot glue burnt hand up with this pitcher so you could see how BIG the pitcher is. And, I know what you are wondering...is that one of those that looks pretty but when you go to pour out of it all the drink come down the spout and runs down the side? Nope. I tested it. Makes you look like you have a master's degree in pouring. You're welcome.


And you know I had to hang these glorious works of art on my wall. I mean, I love to eat off of pretty things but I want to enjoy these every single day. How pretty would a grouping of different pieces be?


Have an empty painted wall? Start with this bread plate {$5.99} and gather some dishes that you have in white, solid colors, stripes...whatever you have and build out from there. Like this only colorful and fun!


Love, I tell you. I'm in love with this platter.


And DaySpring is giving away 3 of these platters to Nesting Place readers! Three lucky winners will get to love and adore and play with this charming piece in their home.


Did you get your mom anything yet for mother's day? Here's what my mom is getting and this and these. Well actually, I already showed it to her and she was giddy.


There are so many items available in the Life to the Full Collection, and there's a coupon code: LIFE20 to get 20% off and free shipping on orders over $50.

***

There are three ways to win

1. Leave a comment and if you don't have a blog, an email so I can contact you if you win.

2. Tweet on twitter about this giveaway or write about it on your blog and come back here and tell me that you did so in a new comment.

3. Subscribe to the RSS feed up there on the right sidebar or here. Once you get the current post in the feed, there's a code word on the very last line. Email me with the code word in the subject of the email --I'm not gonna be reading those emails but they will count for the giveaway.

Good luck!

contest over thanks!

727 comments:

1 – 200 of 727   Newer›   Newest»
Nan said...

I love these goodies and I love your blog! Thanks for sharing your heart! God is so good!

Between You and Me said...

I LOVE these plates....oh, how I would love to have one! hint...hint..

tarahlowry@gmail.com
:)

Heather said...

Those plates are beautiful.
lowel_heather@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

More cute things I feel that I must have!

Kimmie
kelks_1@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love, love these plates. Fingers crossed. Dawn
thewengers5@sbcglobal.net

Andrea said...

These are so gorgeous!

CurlyQuinn said...

I REALLY want one of those plates. Could you be a dear and let me win one?!?! =)

Danielle Christian said...

These plates are stunning and I would love the chance to win one. Thanks so much :)
danielle@christian34.com

Anonymous said...

These plates are so fun!!!!!!!! Pick me! I have so much empty wall space! They would look perfect!

cboucher19@comcast.net

Tina said...

Oh, I LOVE these plates....I love the black and white ones too. They'd go perfectly with my black dishes.

Anonymous said...

so what would you call this, a blogomercial, LOL?

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are super cute.. Good Gift for my MOTHER IN LAW.. (considering she cannot decorate to save her life)

:)

jcreviston@ec.rr.com

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

i love those plates and that platter is gorgeous! count me in!

Wendy said...

Very pretty. Thanks for the chance.

Mary Ellen said...

Those are so gorgeous!

Melanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those plates and hoping to win! melanie@firstads.com

Erin said...

Oooh! I LOVE those! They are all absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love these plates, they're wonderful! I'm addicted to dishes :)

Our Family said...

Tossing my name in the there... Beautiful plates!

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh Beautiful day!! I stumbled across your blog from a blog from a blog-you know how the story goes...and now I have added you to my favorites!! Outside it is rainy and dark-but inside-it is spring-thank you for making my inside smile this morning! toigo4@msn.com

Nikola said...

Those are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love all the collections!! I might have to treat myself to this mother's day present if I win! (even though I have never won a thing!) Amy ajayx3@yahoo.com

Kim said...

I think they are just beautiful. I also have white dishes, so I can add some "fun pieces" when I want to!

Lolly said...

OOOOooooh they are just gorgeous and my fingers will remain crossed!! laura519 at hotmail dot com

Laryssa Herbert said...

Just bought the blue mug and the small life plate. I would REALLY like to have the blue and black platter. That was other thing I would buy...enter me!

SoBella Creations said...

I love the black and white outside with the blue inside.

Love the aprons also.

SJ said...

Love those plates!

Virginia said...

I would love to win one! They are beauitful!

Laryssa Herbert said...

Sent out a tweet about this awesome giveaway!

SoBella Creations said...

I gave a tweet out on twitter.

Twitter name is SoBellaCreation

Virginia said...

I tweeted about it too:

http://twitter.com/blackflipflops/status/1668889679

Emily and Frank said...

Thank you for the giveaway! I love that platter, too!

Emily@remodelingthislife said...

oh my that platter would look all perfect in my black white and blue kitchen. what a cool giveaway.

Kristin said...

Those are so pretty! You always have beautiful pictures to show us :)

Joyeful said...

I love these!! Gorg-e-ous! Especially that platter! Oh, it's divne!

Anonymous said...

This collection is so cute!
Beth reading44654@yahoo.com

Andrea said...

Those dishes are precious.

I have been enjoying your blog (anonymously) for a while now...thanks for the great decorating encouragement. I tried my hand at a window mistreatment this week and it looks super (if I do say so myself)! Now I'm on to the next one....

Thanks,
Andrea Jones

BarbaraH said...

Oooh - pretty! The platter is *perfect*!

Annette said...

Very cute!

Mechsner Family said...

I love these artsy finds! I would love to have one and give one to my mom for mother's day!

melanie
melanie@melmex.com

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous!!!

Jennifer
pumpkinsmom@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

Love the blue, black platter. It looks great above the chalkboard. I have the perfect place in my home for this beauty!

Kristin said...

Those are the prettiest dishes I have ever seen! Love it!

Meagan said...

So beautiful! Thanks for having the giveaway!

The Mommy said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing these lovely designs.

Lee and Bridget Henson (plus 2!) said...

I love those plates! Especially the one you put over your chalk board. I would display mine on the wall too!

Rachel said...

Those are so pretty. My dishes are all solid white and square so these would look great with them. I'd love to win.

Sue said...

Love these new plates! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous plates and platters! I love them and hope I win, but may have to buy one anyway... :-)

teresacline2001@yahoo.com

Jeanette said...

I love this set! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for the chance to win! :) Jeanette at splendidthings.etsy.com

Southerner said...

I love those plates!

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! I would love to win. Hoping my name is drawn.
Margaret
mar.walker@mchsi.com

leigh ann said...

Oh those are so pretty! I'm a plain white dishes kind-of-girl but I would still love these....they have so much "life" and personality!

Di said...

Beautiful plates! Mine are so old...but can't justify buying new right now. Am already subscribed to your RSS feed.

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Such pretty plates! I'd love to be entered. Great idea for a Mother's Day gift. My mom would like these!
~Michelle

Linda Jo said...

I love these, too! Incredible!

Shannon said...

I need that latter! Need!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Count me in. I love DaySpring.

Jenn said...

I would love one of those plates. Please!!!
jennifer @ jandbsmith .com

the girl in the red shoes said...

Beautiful plates!

Compass mom said...

Love those plates!

covalts5@yahoo.com

Wanda said...

And I thought Dayspring only made cards! WOW! The plates are stunning! I really like them! I can totally understand why you'd hang the plates & platters up! Beautiful!

Wanda
mellettemoments.blogspot.com

Karen said...

These are deliciously beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

...gorgeous platter...would love to have one..

Gina said...

These are gorgeous!! Would love to win one!

Hopeful Housewife said...

I love this platter!!!

http://hopefullylhome.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

They are beautiful!!!

Shilo said...

So pretty! :)

Laura said...

Oh, those are beautiful plates! I love them!

Cheryl said...

That platter is gorgeous. Love all their stuff.

Drew and Kelsie said...

Sooo cute!! I love them! Thanks for sharing!

Kristina said...

Love the black & white as well - beautiful!

jen@odbt said...

Beautiful plates - thanks for the giveaway!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I LUFF those. Wow. So cute. And I've spent a lot of time (embarrassing amount of time) looking at dinnerware.

manditremayne@gmail.com

Kristin C said...

Those plates are far too pretty for eating....they beg to be displayed in my new kitchen!

kristinkay81@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

these are absolutely beautiful! i'm a little obsessed with the black and blue ones...but i love the multi-color ones too...!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to have that plate to put up in my kitchen or maybe my office. So many choices. LOL.

Jennifer
hayes.jennifer@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Hope it is me!!!

aajohnson00@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Wow! I love that set. The plates are beautiful. I just might have to pick some of those beauties up!

Casey said...

How cute! I want all of them!

Katy said...

Oh! I'm entering this one! These are SO cute!!

stayathomediva@gmail.com

Christina said...

How beautiful! I love them!

Unknown said...

I was going to comment on how beautiful these are anyway, and than a comment of winning at the end, wow these are just great and i think the platter is a perfect mothers day gift. bea-u-ty-ful!!!

Renee said...

The Platters are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love them!

Unknown said...

i subscribe to your rss feed!!

Bryssy said...

Those are awesome! Thanks for the chance!

Natasha said...

That Dayspring line is adorable and meaningful! Thanks for sharing, I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love these, and yes love that platter! Hope I win!

larissam@cityofws.org

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Those are so great! They would go wonderfully w/my Fiestaware too!

Angie said...

What beautiful and inspirational dishes!

Angie
shopaholic0603@hotmail.com

Liz said...

I'm loving those plates! Wowzers!

Anonymous said...

Love these so much! I would love these so much.

Anonymous said...

I have Tweeted about this giveaway as well. www.twitter.com/mamashood

Kelly said...

Ooooh! I love these, especially since I am trying to incorporate that very shade of blue into my decor.

Would love to win- but I'll be using that coupon code, no matter what!

Mrs. K said...

I love that platter too but, like you, I never win anything. So don't pick me. (Subliminal messages :o)

Unknown said...

These are great!

hannahsve@gmail.com

Elz said...

I love these plates and platters, thanks for sharing. I hope I win so I can start my collection!

Melanie said...

We live here in beautiful NW Arkansas, home to Dayspring, and boy howdy do we love their seasonal warehouse sales! Anyhoo, love the new plates, and on a side note, thank you for always being so transparent and "real" on your blog. Members of the body of Christ so desparately need to show that we too are human, sinful, etc, but in spite of ourselves have such amazing hope!
Melanie Simpson
www.5simpsons.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Love it all!

wilsonaalex@yahoo.com

Renee said...

I have done a post about your give away.

Sara said...

Love this collection! I just entered at Rhoda's so maybe between the 2 of you I'll get one!

Ms. Witi said...

Love the Table Runner...I am going to order one for my mom right now. Thanks!

(Then if I win I get to have a piece for myself too :o)

Anonymous said...

I wish you (nester) would design plates/dishes with nests and birds on them!! I love those dishes... by the way!!

Debbie said...

OMG i am in love with those plates!! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

I love these plates! They are so cute! I also subscribe to your feed. Thanks for a great giveaway!

Jen said...

fingers crossed!!!
Thanks for your great blog!!!

Leslie said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous. I love anything with words on it . . . and the meaningful ones on these plates even more so!!

Kimberly said...

The DaySpring people are not only creative, but generous!!! :)

Love the platter! And I love what you picked out for your mom. Especially the apron!

Blessings,
K

Funky Junk Interiors said...

I'm a freak over typography in all matters of decorating. These are so adorable!

Donna
signmakergirl@hotmail.com

Love Being A Nonny said...

LOVE the platter and the dessert plates that say LIFE!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those plates and your blog! Thanks for the chance to win.

Christy

baumhome@yahoo.com

Robin said...

I just LOVE these! So gorgeous!!!
Count me in!

Robin @http://alabamaslackermama.blogspot.com/

Rachael Black said...

I'm in love with this line! It emcompasses my 'Life' motto!! I just gotta have it. Thanks for sharing, like always!

Cherri Engle said...

What beautiful housewares these are. I love how attractive they are and come with an awesome message. I love the black and white also. (especially with the red). This platter would look just lovely in my home. It I don't win, I may have to hop on over and make a purchase. Thanks for the give-a-way opportunity. God Bless

Anonymous said...

love them!!!
Carey from Alberta

Robin said...

I Twittered (Tweeted?) it too!!

Robin @alabamaslackermama@blogspot.com/

Jeanette said...

Blogged about the giveaway here: sosplendid.blogspot.com
Jeanette
thealldays@msn.com

redsoxmom said...

Oh wow! I love those pieces! They have some pretty pieces that reflect faith at Cracker Barrel, but they are rather plain. These are so pretty!!! I would love to win! And the b/w matches my kitchen! Pick me, pick me! J/K

Thank for the giveaway!
Blessings,
Linda
http://lindacarolinehome.blogspot.com
linda_oneal@yahoo.com

P.S. Love, love your blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

These are so cool! I love everything!
r3264@aol.com

Mary said...

I love this collection...going to check it out and very likely place an order right now!

Sallie said...

I love this collection! Thanks for sharing! Have the perfect place on my wall for this platter!

Tiffany said...

These are so great! Thanks for the giveaway

Kira =] said...

Oh so pretty. And you're right they can go with just about anything. They would look great in my new kitchen. Enter me please for the giveaway. =]

Tiffany said...

Tweeted about it, too. :)

Cindy said...

Oh those are great!

CindyDDD
cddonald22@aol.com

Lindy said...

Love them! What a great way to witness!

Lindyd1011@aim.com

Amy said...

Oh! I love those dishes!! Enter me in the giveaway please.

southerninspiration said...

Oh, be still my heart!!! It would go well with my other BLUE things!!!

suzanne

Bridget said...

Love those plates and that picture is too cute!

jbbbandb at gmail dot com

Mom in High Heels said...

Oh, pick me! I love it! The colors are perfect for my LR/DR area. Also, I subscribe via RSS through Google Reader, but there's no code at the bottom of my post. ????

Lindy said...

I tweeted your giveaway as well!

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful!
Maybe I can hint around a litte, before mother's day....
Andreaswheeler@hotmail.com

Amy said...

This collection is beautiful. I would LOVE to hang one of these plates in my newly remodeled home.

and I love your Blog Nester. You are such a blessing.

Anonymous said...

That platter is so nice... a very special looking piece. Please place me in your contest as I would love to show it off in my home! Thanks!

The Blue Ridge Gal
deedah@comcast.net

Jacquie said...

These plates are adorable. I sent out a TWEET about the giveaway!!

Amanda said...

Oh goodness...I love those!

Lindsey Williamson said...

so cute! i'd love to win one!

Rachel Lundy said...

Ooh, I love that platter! I could definitely find a good use for it!

Fruitful Vine Lady said...

Nester, these are so pretty. Another great way to display words! Love that.

Kim said...

pick me, pick me!!!

Anonymous said...

The plates are beautiful! I love them!

Lynn
keithlynn6@msn.com

Heather said...

Very cute! Awesome Mother's Day idea!

Rachel said...

What a cheerful and versatile line! I know what I want for Mother's Day now, too!

Tina said...

oh my how i want to win!! pick me :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Suhweeet! Love those girl!!

rachel blazer said...

this is so random, but i JUST learned the other day that if you put a little tiny smear of butter on the edge of a pitcher or creamer, it won't drip & dribble when you pour it! how's that for redeeming all those pretty but messy old pitchers we have? i even pulled out an old crystal creamer the last time we had fancy dinner!

Raysha said...

Great stuff! Hope my comment is in the right spot this time.

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Ooh, fun! Count me in too, please!

Shannon

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Pick me, pick me!!!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Oooh...love the platter!

selah said...

I agree...a beautiful collection! I love the black and white plates!

Mommy of M's said...

Oh, how I love that plate. I have thinking of adding a wll of decorative plates to my kitchen. This would be just the kick in the butt I need to hang them.

Nancy said...

Wonderful! We need more bowls and our WM Sonoma pattern, white, is discontinued. Perfect fit for us.

Jen said...

Beautiful!! Wow, I'm excited to find out about Day Spring.

Dana and Daisy said...

oh my, I feel another table design coming on for next year's tea party.

can a girl have too many dishes?

Beth Brawley Taylor said...

Love this stuff! Pick me!!

Anonymous said...

Hello? Long time reader, first time writer! OOOhhhhh, I have the perfect spot for this platter... in my blue & brown/black living room! It's so beautiful. Thanks, Nester! UDFlyer_94@yahoo.com

April said...

gotta get me some of these. love them! and really enjoy your blog, too ...
apriljnelson[at]hotmail[dot]com

i spied a tiny little nest chock-full of eggs yesterday and thought of you & your blog! i'll post some pics soon on mine ...

Re:Fresh Design Studio said...

Beautiful plates!
ktschida21@yahoo.com

Shell in your Pocket said...

Those plates are beautiful.
....love them!
sandy toe

Anonymous said...

Enter me in! Those are absolutely beautiful. I love how you hung the platter. I think I would do that too. It's gorgeous as a serving piece, but even prettier on display.

-Hayley

Hillary said...

Count me in! Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cheri said...

I LOVE these -- how beautiful and inspiring!! I never win a thing, so pick me!!!

ckeating08@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've seen some of these before, but not all. They're just beautiful!
~Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net

Bethany said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to win.

bja7765@comcast.net

MJ @ 517 Creations said...

So, so beautiful! Thanks for the giveaway! :)

mjsmith723(at)gmail.com

Ashley said...

What a beautiful collection!

Sandy said...

Beautiful! I love that last platter, too!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful things!

Pam said...

I love these inspirational plates! I've seen similar ones in cataloges. Love the black/white/red collection.

Lovin' your blog, too.

Pam

M & M said...

I love these! and what a message to have posted on a wall or even better as a surprise on the table!

Anonymous said...

I love these plates! What a great Mother's Day idea! Love your blog! Thanks for all of your wonderful ideas!

Stacey
matlockfamily4@yahoo.com

Mandy said...

So, so pretty! I love them!

MommaJen said...

these are beautiful. Love your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love the plates! Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Cowgirl in the City said...

I would love one of these plates! I got my mom a Le Crueset pot for Mother's Day. She loves me.

Karen said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Karen
huskers@cottagejoy.com

Lauren and Jeff said...

That platter would be perfection in my bedroom! Hope I win!

Melissa said...

I love the black and white plates! Gorgeous!

shaylyn said...

Those are awesome. Thanks for the great giveaway, Shaylyn

shaylynekins@gmail.com

Kate K said...

What a great collection! And a perfect Mothers Day gift.
ktiger81@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful platter. Thanks for having a give a way.
Julie Henry in Oregon
rjelhenry@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love this collection! Please pick me. rockhead@sbcglobal.net

JakesMom31 said...

I love that platter! Gorgeous! I can think of several moms that would love to have one!

Domestic Diva said...

LOVE the platter - it's exactly what I need to tie my painting into my living room!

I also tweeted your giveaway (birchcorner on twitter)

heinbuch@comcast.net

Pam said...

I just blogged about the give away! Pick me! Pick me!

XO, Pam

Beth said...

LOVE!
Beth
bethey12@yahoo.com

Jenny Lynn said...

These are awesome!!!

April said...

That's funny you posted this today because I got your blog to look for inspiration for dish shopping! I never knew DaySpring had a line of plates, how exciting!

Michelle Cearley said...

These are adorable; I'd love to win one!

Julie said...

Hi Nester! I found your blog recently and LOVE it! You've inspired me to do things around the house....and they are things I can afford...yeah! I LOVE these dishes!

Katy said...

These plates are AMAZING!!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

These are beautiful! My mom would love them.

Susan of Pink Portuguese Roses said...

that platter is so pretty!

I love Dayspring! So inspiring!


thanks Dayspring for this giveaway!


Susan

midwestmom3 said...

These are so beautiful my MIL would Love these.
Thank you so much!
taajma9@sbcglobal.net

Patti said...

Colourful, Cheerful, Beautiful and Glorius!! Love the designs! :-) Patti

Anonymous said...

I love these and just purchased a few for Mother's Day and wedding gifts! I love your blog!

mkmcquillin@yahoo.com

Rachelle said...

These plates are AWESOME! I looove that pitcher!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 727   Newer› Newest»