Did you notice this big framed sign in the swap photos that I posted? Lots of the girls at the swap asked about it and two of them have since purchased it too. It's big {I'm too lazy to measure} and charming. I thought I'd pass along to you the great deal.
These signs are on sale right now: 2 for $50 at DaySpring. I was worried it was a misprint and ordered mine up right away. I have no idea how long this sale will last but they are a steal. They are made by Danielson's Designs and I've seen these in stores for $60 each. What a great gift--buy one for you and get one for a gift. I ordered mine a few weeks ago and gave the other to my mom. She loves it too.
If you click on this: 15% Off All Items from DaySpring through Oct. 1, 2009 with Coupon Code SAVE15 you can use the code for a discount and Nesting Place will get a tiny percentage of the sales to help fund more fabric thankyouverymuch. Once you click the link, go up to the top left corner where you type in a key word, and type in "Give Thanks" and this sign should pop up.
And yes, you can Give Thanks all year around--not just at Thanksgiving! Yippie!
UPDATE: I think they are sold out! So sorry! Here are a few other wonderful deals:
Come to Me Wooden Sign: $12.50
28 inch White Feather Table Top Tree--great for Easter and Chistmas $9.99
Hope Framed Print: $9.99!
Those Who Wait Framed Verse $5.00! {I love that crackle frame}
Give Thanks Sign
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
8/25/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
38 comments:
Love it, thanks for sharing! I was looking for an "excuse" to order one of your tassels, and the sign put my into free shipping territory :) Can't wait to get it!
Jessica
Thanks, Nester! I admired your sign during the swap, and I loved how it was hung there by the eating table. I was looking around DaySpring the other day and saw it with the clearance merchandise, and I thought to myself, "Isn't that Nester's sign?" Now I know for sure, so I'm off to buy one!
Thanks for the info! It looks great and I do love a bargain!
~ Pam
Bummer...when I went to place the item in my cart here is the message I received:
"The Give Thanks - Psalm 100:4 Framed Wooden Sign is not currently available"
This would have been perfect in my newly painted kitchen. Oh well, to those that were able to get one... enjoy :-)
I've been looking for something like this to hang over my front door (on the inside, of course). Thanks for sharing such a fantastic deal!
That's the kind of constant reminder I need up in my Kitchen! :)
I love those kinds of signs! I make them myself, but it's so similar to some of the ones that I do. That is a super great deal, too!
The sign is wonderful. I love it. Thanks for the info. Hugs, Marty
Same message as Julie...not available! Bummer! Hopefully they'll have them again soon b/c I love those!
Oh, well, Nester, I just went to put my order in and they are out of stock. Maybe next time. That was a really good deal you got!!!
Oh how I love those signs. I also love the feather tree. I have a few small ones made from peacock feathers that I use at Christmas.
Hey! I love the sign. I have a big one like that above my front door that says ”And they lived happily ever after….” I really like the black one you posted as well!
Also wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your post about swapping! I looked like a blast. I meet up with a few blog friends once in awhile and I think one of the girls is going to host a swap get-to-gather (inspired by you). I’ll let you know how it goes.
domesticprincessintraining@blogspot.com
I knew I should have asked where you got it back when I was looking at your Swap Party pictures! :)
Love the "Come To Me" plaque!
Thanks for sharing!!
I love the idea of this sign, I bet you could totally make one or something similar though with an old frame some great paper and a printer, hmmm I might have to give that a try...
Oh my lands, I'm so bummed that they are already all sold out! That would have been an awesome gift for my MIL. Oh well, I'll have to see what else they have on sale. Thanks for the heads up.
These are beautiful items, with beautiful sentiments. I feel better already.
I have one that says "All because two people fell in love" from Younkers. It cost about $30 on sale, but it was defiantely worth it!
It's a good alternate to this one that's posted!
How beautiful is the sign! Thanks for the other ideas. ~Lovely. ;)
Great sign, great message...too bad they are all sold out. I bet the people who were selling it are bummed as well! Janell
LOVE the Give Thanks sign!
The feather tree is adorable. I'm sure, though, as soft and touchable as it looks, it would be hard to keep my four year old's hands off it. Or, mine, for that matter. Very pretty!
Hi Nester, I'd like to ask you about your curtains in this picture too (I've noticed them before in your other pics) I love the look of them, are they just straight panels tied at the top with a ribbon? I'm thinking they must just slip on to a hook and hang nicely like that? Did you do them yourself?
Oh that is just plain mean that they are sold out! Actually, it just saved me at least $50. :)
You crack me up. I love that just in case it was a misprint, you ordered yours right away. :)
I almost asked you where you got it awhile back in your post now I wish I would have as I've missed out too on the deal :( Thanks anyways.
i love that little black clock!!!
chasity
hi, love your blog, stop on over & say hi :) gio
And, if you are super-lucky like me, you can go to the Dayspring warehouse sales and get amazing bargains for everyone on your Christmas list!! :-)
Btw, My mom is a former Dayspring writer, and several of my dear friends are illustrators there. :-)
Forgive me for being off the subject but how did you hang those kitchen curtains in the top photo. I am going for the same look and was curious how you did that! THANKS!
LOVE the miniature white Christmas tree! It'd be perfect on my desk.
OK, totally off-topic but I just did my first Mistreatment!!!!!!! SO excited. I have been too afraid to do it because my mom is an awesome seamstress but I am not at all. I got tired of waiting for her to have time to come sew for me, so I just went for it and did a no-sew one!! Thank you for giving me the confidence!!!!!
Jessica
I like the feather tree, but what I really want to know is how you did your curtian in that swap picture. I like the way it "fans" at the top!!
babysickler(at)yahoo(dot)com
thanks!
Andrea
Great advertising for DaySpring
@ Annyon
Thanks!
How did you do the curtains in your eating area? I see many of us want to know. Love your blog.
The mistreatments you see in this post will be included in an upcoming ebook!
An ebook all about mistreatments!!!!
My friend just gave me that feather tree. I can't wait to use it!!!
Post a Comment