She (in)courages


I've missed you all while I was on vacation and at the She Speaks conference. Don't you love going somewhere where you can be yourself and hang out with people that you really enjoy being around?


As my brain slowly processes all that went on {I'll tell you all about it soon}, I wanted to share something exciting with you that was unveiled at She Speaks. A place where you can be yourself and hang out with great people--sounds like vacation, huh? It kind of is.

It's a new site called (in)courage and it's a place where we can be inspired, be real, be ourselves and be, well....(in)couraged.


There are a whole slew of some of my favorite writers who will be involved with this new project. One is Sarah Mae from Like a Warm Cup of Coffee who kicked off what she termed as "the chain of anticipation" love her. It's taking all that is in me not to talk about each and every person that is going to be a part of this and why I personally adore them.

But, that would be a long post so every day this week on many different blogs you'll meet others on who are joining in. I had the pleasure this weekend to hang with two of the three girls who are investing so much of their lives into making this site a reality. I'm convinced (in)courage is going to be a like a cyber home for many of us.


And not only will there be (in)couraging words, there will also be some (in)couraging products.

You might even find some tassels that have a little more to say than usual.


One of the handful of artists who's wares will be featured at (in)courage is someone I love, Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy Shop and Blog. I'm a huge fan of Lindsey's posies --she even made a limited edition set for Nesting Place readers a few months ago. Lindsey's tag line is : beautiful imperfections of the everyday. Who doesn't love that?


All the posies and tea towels will have an (in)couraging message.


I hope you join me, next Monday for the launch of (in)courage at incourage.me lets take hope to heart and enjoy the (in)couragement and connection that we can have with each other.

We'll meet over there next Monday.

Are you (in)?

58 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

100% (in). I'm so excited! My curiosity is getting to me, and it's still a week away. Thank you for the heads up.

Mommy said...

I'm (in) like flin...

Shell in your Pocket said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea!
sandy toe
p.s. please remind us again b/c I tend to forget great things like this.

The Nester said...

Sandy--I will SO rem(in)d you.

no worries!

BALLET NEWS said...

sounds like a wnderful idea !

Denise said...

Your blog is lovely and I popped over from Sarah Mae's when she mentioned the (In)Courage series, this sound wonderful.
I'll be 'following' your blog and hope to read more.
Have a blessed day.
xxx
Denise

southerninspiration said...

How cool is that???? I'm (In)terested!!!! :)

Suzanne

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Had SO much fun this week(in)d. Is that right?? I'm all (in). Can't wait!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Sounds very interesting, I'll be there. Glad you had such a great trip, Janell

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

I am (in). ;-) I am super excited about it too!

Prayed for you over the weekend, can't wait to hear all you'll have to share!

xoxo

Jess said...

oh, yes...in.

i loved hearing from you this weekend...i was able to pay TOTAL attention because you and your sis are so completely funny...

Woo hoo!!!

love,
jess

Tara said...

OMG...so excited and so (in)!

Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so excited for this!

AnnieBlogs said...

I'm in. And I love being friends with you. These are the two important things for today. :)

Jill said...

Oh I will be there with "bells on"!!!
How exciting!!!!

Kristen said...

Count me (in)! I'm excited. :)

Gina said...

Oh I'm (in) too! That sounds great, glad you had a great time at she speaks!

Runner Mom said...

I had a ball meeting you!! My post should be up after lunch!!! Your darling pic is there along with that darlin' pin I am hearting!! Have a great day, chickadee!!

Hugs!
Susan

LittleLovables said...

sounds wonderful!

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

It sounds like a great site! I'm (in) too!! :)
Blessings,
Stacey

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I'm (in)! Can't wait to hear more about the conference... it sounds like an amazing experience!

Debbie Petras said...

I definitely want to join in. I look forward to hearing all about this year's SheSpeaks too.

BTW, I wrote about your friend Richella today (Monday's post) on Heart Choices. One of her posts touched my heart so I contacted her to get permission. I found her through your blog. Thank you for that. :)

Love,
Debbie

Robin ~ PENSIEVE said...

You've (in)spired me to be (in)couraged because of your (in)teresting post :).

Ok...silliness from me, but you KNOW I'm thrilled about (in)courage's launch. It's gonna be GREAT and I love all the bloggers who are a part!

xo

{{missed you sorely this weekend, btw}}

Amber said...

You've (in)spired me! I'm totally (in) and looking forward to Monday!

Denissa said...

Totally in..love the posies and tea towels from Lindsey!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I'm in - sounds wonderful! So glad you are back and that you had a nice vacation.

XOOX
Jen

the pleated poppy said...

i'm (in)! thanks for the sweet post, friend! i so wish i could've joined you last weekend. maybe next year?

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I am (in)trigued. ;) I LOVED the little quotes on the posies, Bible verses on the tee...everything. Not sure exactly what this is yet (a message board?), but you made me want to find out. :)

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

(in)!

[and so happy that He wants us all (in)]!

All's grace,
Ann

NicNacManiac said...

Very exciting...can hardly wait!!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

This sounds amazing! Can't wait to check it out next monday.

Glad you're back from vaca. Hope you had a wonderfully relaxing time with your sweet family!

~Amanda

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great idea.

Dawn said...

I was so incredibly honored to be asked yesterday to participate in (in)courage. I can't wait to be part of this with you wonderful ladies; I'm just dying for all of the details! :-)

Little Oak Table said...

sounds wonderful! can't wait to see what it's all about!

Laryssa Herbert said...

Thanks for the invite! I'm looking forward to it!

Home as Hobby said...

I just love, love, love everything that you posted! Your new tassels are wonderful! That fabric flower...yummy! Thanks for sharing!

jodi @ back40life said...

fun, fun, fun@ can't wait!

Sarah Mae said...

YOU are a blessing, friend! Can't wait to see all that God will do through you and all the fabulous women involved!

:)

jacjewelry said...

What a great idea! Love your blog.

Erin Bassett said...

I'm in! Great idea. :D

Unknown said...

Absolutely, I'm in. Jumpin' in with both feet, I am! Thanks for the invite!

Gretta said...

I'm (in) and SO excited!

Holley said...

Girl, it was WONDERFUL hanging out with you this weekend. You are even lovelier in person than you are online (if that's possible). So excited and (in)couraged about what God has in store...

Cowgirl in the City said...

What a wonderful idea for a website! I can't wait until it launches! And thanks so much for sharing it with us... I probably wouldn't have heard about it except for you! Thanks!

trish said...

What a wonderful idea! I am looking so forward to hearing more.

Chele said...

I can't wait to hear more! I'll be there Monday! This is an amazing idea, I know it will be inspiring! :)

edie said...

Yes! Count me in!

Kristi said...

i'm (IN) can't wait!

~justsimplysouthern.blogspot.com

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

I'm definitely (in). :) It was SO GREAT to meet you this weekend!! You are sweet and funny and I just can't wait for the next time!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Hi sweetie, because I was doing other stuff at the conference, I didn't get to hear a lot about this. But if you need a devo or Christian Living article written now and then, I would be happy to volunteer. Just let me know.

In Christ,
LauraLee

Heathahlee said...

I THOUGHT that looked like a Nester tassel at the top of the (in)courage page! : )

Can't wait for this to get started!

Jeannine | The Small and Chic Home said...

I'm (in)trigued. Is it a team blog? A message board? Apartment Therapy for a different set? Is it Christian? For moms? For crafters? For DIYers? I'm so curious!

Angela Nazworth said...

I am so honored to be a part of this project...such amazing company! :-)

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Dear Nester Smith:

I just wanted to tell you how completely delighted and giddy I was to hang with you this past weekend. You made me laugh so hard we got yelled at by the sleepy girl...and in my book, that qualifies as instant life-long friend.

You are gorgeous and precious and super sweet. And your workshop gave me a lot of info to process about my blog and my life. Namely, that when playing Barbies, keep the backstories simple.

Love you!
Sandy

Marie said...

Hello Nester - what a beautiful idea! I'd love to be (in)cluded!

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

randee said...

i'm (in). hoping to encourage one another & build each other up (1 Thessalonians 5:11) through this.

now, gotta figure out how to twitter!

blessings & peace -

randee

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. And I'm following them on Twitter now, too. I just LOVE those tassels! I need to be making some myself~! =-D

Anonymous said...

I've been woefully behind on blog reading, so just discovered (in)courage a couple nights ago. To say that I've been so blessed by all the precious stories and word over there is just a massive understatement.

Thank you for being a part of this amazing group of women who are sharing your souls with us every day!