
Giveaway Day will stay open thru tonight, Wednesday at midnight.
Since there are so many entries still coming in and this is my blog and I can wreck it up as I see fit, I have made an executive decision to extend giveaway day one more day. Why don't I call it giveaway days? If you are new here, then get your fingers warmed up and start entering. Tell your friends who have yet to enter, they have one more day.
Can't find the comments? Between each post are two birds. Above the birds are two lines with weird stuff written in them that looks like some code. Click on the top line where it says something like "1048 Birds Say" the comments are what the birds, you, say.
Winners will be announced on Thursday! Good luck!
It's the last giveaway! Wasn't this fun? 24 giveaways in 24 hours. All the giveaways will be open until Tuesday at midnight. I'll announce the winners either Wednesday or Thursday, depending on my mood. So make sure to check back and see if you won. I try not to email everyone because that's like 24 emails. So I just announce the winners on the blog.
One more chance to win...


Ever since I read all about Kimba's experience, I've been wondering about Caromal Colurs. Kimba created that sweet distressed white number up there from this poor worn out dresser.

Patty at Fabulous Finishes is offering up the same kit that Kimba used on her dresser for the giveaway.

This product that is so fool proof for the general women folk out there is perfect for your old kitchen cabinets. I'm dying to get my hands on it. Here's what your kit contains:
It's a $50 value but, it's also priceless if you know where to use it.

And just for fun, here's Kimba's video tutorial using Caromal Colours
Leave a comment to enter to win the Distressed for Success kit from Patty at Fabulous Finishes. The winner agrees to send me a photo of their finished project!
1,282 comments:
1 – 200 of 1282 Newer› Newest»First?
elizabeth.storm@yahoo.com
Oooh, perfect for my parents kitchen
This has been great fun!
Thank you,
Lisa
hianded@earthlink.net
I've been wanting to distress my dresser sooo bad!
I NEED THIS! Seriously have a project coming up that could use it!
katie.kubler@yahoo.com
Thanks for all the fun giveaways! I've got my fingers crossed!
This is awesome!
my coffee table desperately needs this...
I would love this!
Oh I want to do this!!
Yay for giveaway day!!!
that would be nice
I think I'd need to buy some new cabinet doors from the ReStore for this. Until our ship comes in we've only got flat laminate ones that I painted white from grey.
jenniferdewell@gmail.com
Don't leave us in distress!
I absolutely love to paint!
josephfreckles@yahoo.com
woohoo!!! We've just inherited a half finished table that is desperately in need of just this sort of thing!!
what a great day, nester!!! thanks!
This is EXACTLY what I need to replicate the $350 bedside table I want so bad for my side of the bed. PLEASE pick me!
Laura
LEFThompson(at)hotmail.com
I have refinished furniture before but I am hesitant to work on my kitchen cabinets. After all, they are mighty expensive to replace if I mess up. This looks like a very simple way to give them a brand new look though.
gatestonedesigns@yahoo.com
No way. I so need this for our kitchen cabinets!
I have an old desk that belonged to my grandparents that needs this treatment dearly.
Ooo ooo ooo! I just heard about this nifty kit this weekend! Would love to win this one--I have an armoire that is dying for this...
Oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE HER DRESSER!! Do you think even someone like me who has never done anything like that could do it? I sure would like to try. I've got visions of distressed stuff all over my house now. Thanks for this great day of amazing giveaways. It was so fun for me. I want to win them all, OK? : )
I remember this dresser and thinking what a great product that look like having!!
blessings
mary
Ooo, I know just the dresser that could use this!
Oooh - I need this too! Thanks for all the fun today - even if I don't win, lots of great new things for me to spend my money on!
Wow this was a fun day!!!
i think it would like to do my dresser in my bedroom!
I would love to do this! Fun!
Thanks
Love giveaway day!
Hope I win...
Heather
savingmoney2(at)yahoo.com
i need to get my hands on this stuff!
I have some cabinets that need this.
I have a couple of pieces that need to be updated! Love this.
southernbreeze313 at gmail dot com
there is always something that needs a new look!
carlajmiller@gmail.com
Wow what a fun project to take on! Hope I get a chance to!
burpbees@gmail.com
SO fun! Thanks for the chance to win.
oh, how cool is that! Of *course* I'd show you a photo of my finished project!!!
Itching to try this
This is perfect for my kitchen! I have been wanting to do this to our cabinets since we moved into our first house at the beginning of the year!
I agree! I need the motivation to finish (okay, begin) a couple projects!
I've got just the perfect piece to use this on!!
Oooh,I love this one! Pick me!
helizabethj(at)heritagefamilyfarms(dot)net
Cool!
matthfam at gmail dot com
I could use a set for a project or two for our nest!
I already have a project in mind for this one.
admahoney@gmail.com
What a fun day!
ashleydane6@hotmail.com
how fun! love this one! thanks for doing another giveaway day!
rachelsetliffe@aol.com
Wish I had known about this product when I painted and distressed my kitchen cabinets a few years ago!
Woo-hoo!!!!! Thank you for doing this!!
Fun, fun, fun day!!! Thanks so much, Nester!!! Blessings!
Can't wait to find some second hand dressers to try this out on!
Kathandrews@yahoo.com
the secret sauce..let me at it!
I would love to try this!
brennabeard@yahoo.comk
I would like to try this!
reading44654@yahoo.com
I will find a project to distress if I win!! How inspiring!
Ah yes...I remember Kimba's video. Ha! Would be great to try my hand at it.
mrsneiderhouse(at)gmail(dot)com
I've got the perfect piece to distress. : )
mistyfj@hotmail
I am ready to distress! So many wonderful things today! Thank you.
melcteach@gmail.com
This has been a really good time!
Love it, I'm trying to be more crafty instead of buying new stuff! This would be perfect!
you saved the best for last.....I was so hoping this would be a giveaway....I have been planning to redo my kitchen island...and this is the perfect tool for it. I WANT THIS!!!!
Love the look! Adds character.
Love this!
The last give-away. Thanks for all the fun today!
I really need this for a project I've been putting off because I couldn't decide on the finish. This is perfect!
eazychat@wildblue.net
I have a desk that is just waiting for this treatment!!
I have just the thing that need distressing! Perfect.
What a great day, thank you!
I think my dining table could use this!!
I am hunting down a dining room cabinet that I want to paint white and distress. This would be sooo perfect! In actuality I would love to lighten up my kitchen and make our cabinets distressed cream but The Hubster would just die. Maybe 5 yrs down the road when the newness wears off. Pick me pick me!:)
I will find some project to distress if I win!
me me me!
It has been a day full of great giveaways. I can't wait to see who wins and am praying that everybody wins what they need. Thanks for doing this and introducing me to some new shops.
prodgers@bellsouth.net
Wow, how fun that can be!!! Love to win this one!!!
monkeymommy3@hotmail.com
I have the perfect piece to use this on! Thanks for a fun day!
Sounds like fun!
Argh!!! And I just finished my Kitchen Cabinets this past Saturday... But I have other furnirture begging me. Can you hear them, in the background?
laura@aoibhinngrainne.com <3
I could use it on so many things!
i just started reading your blog! i love it! this would be perfect for my sad looking kitchen table!
I have so many things I could use this on!
ensor.jennifer@gmail.com
I know the exact table and shelf I would love to distress.
heather_siders@comcast.net
I would love to win this! I have a couple of pieces of furniture that need something to improve their looks!
Cool!
I NEED this!!
I've been scoping this kit out for months!
*crossing my fingers*
I know what I would do with it!
kell22 @ cox.net
This would be perfect for my changing table!!! Please enter me :)
I've got just the sideboard that needs it!
I just came in from priming my "new" old desk. I was thinking of Kimba when I did it too...and her fab dresser... I would get my hands on it too!
This has been very, very fun. Thanks for the excitement.
Gwyn Rosser
@ The Pink Tractor
www.gwynrosser.blogspot.com
What a great kit!
I would love to try this stuff!
Itching to try this!
teachermmb@yahoo.com
Fool proof is always a great thing!
Perfect for my worn out kitchen cabinets!
roseycheeksat99@yahoo.com
ok, this may be the motivation i need. jeanette at splendidthings.etsy.com
I'm not sure what I'd use it on, but I hope I have to decide :) Thanks for doing giveaway day! jeanz42 at hotmail dot com
This would be perfect for my dining room hutch.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohh my goodness. I got chills. that is so cool!
whew. what a fun day!
Thank you so much for the thrills!
I have loved ALL of the giveaways today, but I REALLY want to win this one!!
I have a fabulous french provincial headboard I got for 25 bucks that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to paint with Caromal Colours! I'm thinking red over mustard! Yum!!
I hope I win...(fingers crossed)
Thanks!!
Angie @ www.sweetbippy.com
angerino@gmail.com
I have just the project for this.
Ohhhh, i have the perfect piece to do!
I'm always up for an adventure and changing up some good will finds is a true adventure.
Love all the giveaways. Thank you!
Oh my gosh. This is perfect for the newbies (like me) so scared to start a project! :)
I would love to use this on my kitchen cabinets.
Bring it! Thanks for all these great opportunities!
lorihutto at gmail dot com
I wouold love love to use this
Wow. I think even I could do this.
mamatigerlily(at)yahoo(dot)com
Ooohhh...how I would love to win this prize! I read Kimba's post and video on her experience and was so impressed with the way her piece turned out! What a great product.
Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com
marie@waltercom.com
If I win this I will have to give it to a friend, I am way too lazy for all those steps...especially the sanding. Either that or beg my husband to do the project for me!
Iso need this! I just bought a china cabinet off of craigs list that is begging for this!
Hugs,
Sariah
sariahs@live.com
Do I have some projects for this? Hmm...in every room!!!!
Blessings to you...thanks for hosting!
Oh, I could have so much fun with this!!!
BEAUTIFUL.
Rochelleharper@hotmail.com
I have a pottery barn knock off project that this would be perfect for!!
that is an awesome product!
I have two or three projects I could use this on!! Yes, one is my kitchen cabinets!
Wow! This is a fun one! Which color would I pick & what would I use it on? Oh, the options!
very cool. I love the distressed finishes.
I loveeee these! I have an armoire I would love to try them on!
I've got a dresser just waiting to be painted!!
I have an old dresser that is desperate for this!
Gorgeous! Pick me! :)
Looks very cool!
WOW! This would be so fun to do!!
millsjamie@yahoo.com
I have a few things that need this distressed paint!
perfect for a dresser that needs a lift
I so need to refinish some furniture! jdipotoatsbcglobaldotnet
I've got 4 three dressers and a bed that I've got on my list of things to refinish and this would be perfect for at least two of them! Somehow I missed when Kimba posted about this but I'm checking it out now!
I don't know where I would try this first...the dresser I've had since childhood...the too new chiffarobe or my kitchen cabinets...maybe the bathroom vanity.
Can you tell I'm excited. This would be great.
I think I really need this!
Please.....Please.....Please......
Pick me! I want this sooooo bad! I have a cedar wardrobe that I inherited from my mom sitting in my garage just screaming for this. I saw this earlier in the summer on Kimba's blog and new it would be perfect for this project. Keeping fingers...and toes crossed.
Renee
reneemccr@aol.com
This kit is awesome... we're moving for medical school and I'm sure we'll sell some furniture and be looking for new stuff for reasonable prices... and a kit like this would really help!
danimjo@aol.com
Woohoo~ just in time for my kicthen remodel :)
What would I do first?? :)
Just the thing to get me off my bottom and trying to distress some random pieces collecting dust!
You saved the best for last! I have an old ugly 70's dresser in my closet that is begging for me to make it beautiful and bring it back out into the light. Thanks for a great giveaway day! Even if I don't win anything the dreaming was a blast!
lindybartell@hotmail.com
i. need. this. you. are. awesome. thanks.
sarahstowne@gmail.com
YEAH! Saved one of the best for last, huh? I'm dying to get my hands on this paint...even have an old dresser I picked up off craig's list waiting to be prettied up! :)
Oh my goodness, where couldn't I use this!?
Allison
astokoszynski@triad.rr.com
I have a nightstand that could use some attention like that!
jkmccall@gmail.com
What a neat project this could make.
I'm really curious about this product! Would love to try it out!
i really want to try this.
This would be perfect for some frames I have been wanting to make.
Please, please, pretty please?
gina_farley@msn.com
I would love to win this!
jmojmo24 at gmail dot com
I have numerous failed attempts at distressing under my belt...would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the help of this kit!!
cpnmama2@gmail.com
distressed is dilovely!
I've loved Kimba's dresser rehab since she first posted it! What an awesome way to end such a fun day!!! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into it!
Oh,I am dreaming of a white, distressed kitchen...
Awesome!!!! I would love to use this on the Hutch I use for my entertainment center! Sweet!!
mrsmollysharp{at}gmail{dot}com
I saw this on her blog and have two pieces I want to paint then distress! So I could really USE this one and FAST. LOL Thanks for hosting the all day FUN!
interesting
My 1960's bed is calling for this treatment. "Help! Help!" It says.
mollythepirate@yahoo.com
Great idea. I'd love it.
laura@heritagefamilyfarms.net
Amazing! I watched Kimba's tutorial and now I really want to try it for myself.
Thanks for all the fun today :)
im5ivex5ive@gmail.com
I DESPERATELY need/want/desire/wish this for my kitchen cabinets. Please pick me!
I have seen this before! It looks great!
Is it totally selfish that I already have one of these kits I haven't even finished with yet and I want another? This is a fabulous product! I have the black and am lusting after the parchment color for my kitchen!
Love it!
I would love to win. Thanks for the giveaway.
accoupons at gmail dot com
Got too many things that need distressing!!
Thanks for the contest!
kimroby@gmail.com
Wonderful day - thanks for fantastic window shopping!
This would make such a fun do-it-yourself project! It has been lots of fun looking at all the wonderful giveaways. Enter me in this one too please!
I would love to try this! Thanks for all 24 giveaways, what fun!
rachelrrc@gmail.com
loving this...
i want to win.
How fun!!
I have a dresser that's crying out for this kit!
Thanks for a day of fun!
Ha! If I had this, I wouldn't have to improvise and guess on a finish for a redo!
I have the perfect piece I could use that on!
bekki4@comcast.net
i'd love to try it on my cabinets!
I have been wanting to try their products! I paint furniture for a living, so would love to find something new for an antique finish! I'll keep my fingers crossed! ;o)
Love... and need!
Oh, I need this for our upcoming home remodel!
Cool! I loved Kimba's dresser makeover when I first saw it.
teresacline2001[AT]yahoo[DOT]com
love and need this
Oh yeah. #24. I would love to win this. Nester, get some sleep, girl. :)
I love distressed furniture, every scratch and dent just adds more character!
yes, please!
http://yeptheyareallmine.blogspot.com/
bellcade@yahoo.com
oh my! loooove it!
Lyndsey from TX
lynzeep{at}gmail{dot}com
Oh, I so want this one! I have a huge project waiting for me. This kit might give me the guts to go for it.
Thanks for such a fun day!
Perfect for an armoire that need's refinishing.
I want to use this product! not sure where or what but i'll figure something out! maybe a boring round kitchen table, would it work for that???
I will definitely send a photo and I know JUST what I want to try it out on!! ;)
We definitely have some projects we could use this on! Thanks!
adamandem at yahoo dot com
Would love to win! I have so many projects.
yeah!
paddywackdesigns@gmail.com
cool -
bethanyhaid at gmail dot com
I love this!!!
I love this stuff! I need to win so I don't go into debt buying it!
love it
Sad to see the last one but hoping I win something!
Cathy
I would love to try it out on a dresser for my little girl's room.
Love the look!!
I'm sure I could find something to use this on!
I was thinking about that dresser the other day...I would love to have a new project to do.
All I can say about your fabulous giveaways is . . . WOW! And that is all I shall say. Thanks for sharing all these great finds!
Post a Comment