Red Letter Words :: Giveaway Day



I am so picky about what I put on my walls. And I could totally have one of these wrapped canvases {canvi?} in every single room of my house.
Red Letter Words has timeless, personal art that will add whimsy to any room.


You are wanting one aren't you?

click photo to enlarge and read all about Red Letter Words


Look, you can even get a set of three all about London, how sophisticated is that?


The focus is on faith inspired art and that is something that can be hard to find combined with such an attractive, on trend look. Etsy even noticed and featured one of RLW's prints on the front page.

There's even a line for nurseries and children's rooms. Leave a comment to enter to win your choice of a 12 x 12 gallery wrapped canvas print from Red Letter Words. This is so exciting!

Don't forget to scroll down after you enter for more giveaways.

1,432 comments:

1 – 200 of 1432   Newer›   Newest»
Ali Mae said...

Wow. That is terrific!

Jingle said...

These are so cool! I love them!!!

3LittleByrds said...

I love this. Would love one.

Vicki said...

Love it! Love it!
Grace and Peace,
Vicki
camkimom at gmail dot com

The Howe Family said...

I so want one of these!!

Melissa said...

absolutely love it!

pcb said...

I've never seen anything like these...marvelous!

Chelayne said...

I drool over this website all the time! I am so in!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome!!

Britt said...

I love these! Adorable!

M.J. said...

wow! I can't believe I'm #4, better than 1,073! love your stuff!!

Kristen said...

Yes, I am wanting one.

MJ said...

has to be one of my favs of the day...especially the last verse.

saraiwithani said...

I've been eying these for a few months now...such a great idea!

Meaghan said...

I'm constantly stocking RedLetterWords. Love!

meaghanrt@gmail.com

Liz said...

I love these sayings! Wonderful!

kfrankly said...

wow these are sooooo nice!

Jenn said...

I would love these for every room of my home! So wonderful!

jenncslp@gmail.com

Jenn

JR said...

These are wonderful!

Jenn said...

I love words!

Nicole said...

I would Love these for my kid's rooms!

nvhcoupons@gmail.com

Still Learning said...

These are really great, I need to bookmark this site.

Kara said...

Oooh I've never seen this before! Lovely word play. Yes please!!
Karabizera@gmail.com

Munks said...

these are great

Ridenour Family said...

AWESOME~
~Tricia

diana said...

These are so great, I too, need one for every room in my house!

Anonymous said...

I really love the sparrow one!

rachelsetliffe@aol.com

ani said...

wonderfully artsy.

Ann said...

These look really cool! dirksenann@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

So cute! I hope I win!

Anonymous said...

I'd really like to have one of these!

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Rachel said...

I love the London ones!

josephfreckles@yahoo.com

Pat n FL said...

Yes I want one.

prodgers@bellsouth.net

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love this!

Anonymous said...

love these!
sarah
smatti78@yahoo.com

The Brown family said...

Nice. Your right, Nester, it is hard to find nice Christian stuff that isn't too "stuffy"

Terri said...

so. very. cool. LOVE it all!!! Blessings!

Danita said...

Awesome!

danitap1@gmail.com

JJ said...

Fantastic!

Kathryn said...

wonderful! I would love to win one of these!

Gretchen said...

So modern and sophisticated! Love these!!!

pbnjenny said...

these are fantasctic! love it!

Trish said...

This is BEAUTIFUL stuff!!! This is my first pick to win!!!!

Mary said...

I like the note cards, too!

Anonymous said...

I love "honey, where's my supersuit"

Anonymous said...

The "Two are Better Than One" canvas has been on my wishlist for awhile!

-sarahmaybergren (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jenna said...

Enter me, please! mnjschmitz@comcast.net

Alicia said...

Once again, I'm in love.

aliciadockins at yahoo dot com

Jenn A said...

Very nice!
andersonclan@mac.com

Barbara said...

I love the scripture canvases what a great way to keep God's word on your mind--decorate with it!

Sarah said...

these are fabulous!!

sarah8914 at gmail dot com

Kelly said...

Wonderful!
okoraf at netscape.net

Sarah said...

Awesome! I love anything with text, these are great!! Thanks so much for doing this for us, Nester!!

Toni said...

I would love to win one of these!

khill said...

LOVE faith inspired art! Would be honored to hang this in my home.

Amy said...

You got me with the Samuel verse.

Tracey Bower- Bower Studio said...

I love anything on canvas!

Amy said...

These just can't get any betteR!

Audrey said...

Wow! I love these!

audrey_cale at hotmail dot com

jennifer said...

Love them.
ensor.jennifer@gmail.com

Erin said...

I love the London one!! ejcrandall@gmail.com

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Very unique. I haven't seen anything quite like this. Hope I win.

Julie @ Sweet Chaos said...

So sweet! I'd love one!

Sarah said...

Ohhh, I like these!! Very inspired.
sarah1236@msn.com

Mousetower said...

I need wall art!

Valeree said...

Absolutely love these!

Christie said...

so wonderful! I love her work!

sjhace said...

I have a friend that just conceived a child after she was told 8 years ago that there was a less than 1% chance of ever having children. That sign about praying for this child would be the PERFECT gift for her! Snowski824@aol.com

Tricia said...

How unique~love these pieces!

Molly said...

I love the inspired words!
mrsmollysharp{at}gmail{dot}com

Richella said...

Beautiful products! Thank you for this giveaway!

RossFamily said...

Sometimes very few and simple words, says it all. What a wonderful artist and giveaway!

Susy said...

I have been coveting one of these for months!!!

Rachel said...

I just love love love this! So inspiring!

rachel_musgrove@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Never seen these before, so like it!

Katie said...

Love her stuff!
-Katie
katherinezak@wentzville.k12.mo.us

Amanda said...

My walls could use one of these. I love them!

amandak645@yahoo.com

Living to Love said...

ohhh...yes!!! smithfamilyadoption{at}gmail{dot}com

Cathy said...

Another one that could be used for my little means bare walls. Love them!

Jeanette said...

ohh, that would be a hard choice! i love the "love spoken here" but there are lots that capture my attention! thanks for the chance to win! Jeanette at splendidthings.etsy.com

Jan said...

Oh yeah, this is one of the best yet!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen said...

How cool are these!?!
Great giveaway!

kathleen.e.kramer@gmail.com

Jen said...

So nice!

Anonymous said...

It would be so hard to choose just one but I think I'm up to the task! ;-)

Laura
LEFThompson(at)hotmail.com

Brooke said...

another greast giveaway...can see this in so many places in my house.

Anonymous said...

those signs are so fun!

Kelda said...

Love it. Very cool stuff.
keldamassey@hotmail.com

Our Family said...

Truly beautiful prints!

April said...

i'm loving this!

apriljnelson[at]hotmail[dot]com

Leanne said...

I love these. They are so original and fun. THey would look terrific anywhere.

Lisa said...

Love this. How great it would be to win!

Kendal said...

I like the Hannah's prayer canvas.

randee said...

i am soooo wanting one of these.

Judy said...

I just love having scripture all over my home and it's nice to do it in an understated, artsy kind of way! Love it!

judah322@hotmail dot com

talesandtrials said...

I would love one of these!

Anonymous said...

too cute!!


Traci

itsme.traci@gmail.com

Sherri said...

I love the sailing and anchor sayings! Either one would be perfect in my own bathroom! or hall, or bedroom or or or. Yep any room would do!

Rebecca said...

love these!

Meghan said...

Now these are absolutely freakin the best!!!!

Thanks for the chance to win!

Christi Scholl said...

These are really great. I would love one in my house!

Vail said...

I love these canvases.

vail

vgneal@bellsouth.net

Beth said...

So cool! These are great.
reading44654@yahoo.com

The Domestic Princess said...

Oh I just love these!

domesticprncs@gmail.com

Rachelle said...

OHH LOVE THESE!

ginny said...

These are really cool!

D and K said...

Would love these for my house!

Under this Umbrella said...

Drooling...Seriously, I love all she has. Her website is fantastic. I adore these pieces and would love to have one in my home.

Karen T. said...

I would soooo enjoy one! (or two?) Karen

jillian96 said...

I have a hard time finding art also. My kitchen could use some whimsy! Hope I'm the lucky winner!

Amber said...

So simple, yet such a statement!

AmyPamela said...

Love, love, love!

amypamela@hotmail.com

jillian96 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anslee said...

so precious!

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

I like the last one and would love to hang it one day.

Lana said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Blessings to you!!!

Midwest Mama said...

Love every item here!

Unknown said...

such awesome inspirations!

Unknown said...

What beautiful pieces to add to a home! Thanks for the chance.

Amber B. said...

I love these!!!!

Michelle said...

I love these!

lindsy said...

I really like those!
bax3ter@hotmail.com

okcowgirl421 said...

Awesome!

Unknown said...

These are the coolest! I just love the faith inspired canvases especially!

Charlene said...

Awesome, I want one!

Beth Stone said...

I love these -- so graphic! Please add me in!

valthecraftygal said...

this bird says Awesome, hip and I want one!

Micah said...

Sooo many neat things I've never seen today!
themakfamily@aol.com

Funny in My Mind said...

I love the rustic look to them!

Margaret said...

so pretty and unique

ac said...

these rock!

cpnmama2@gmail.com

Ash said...

Aww the ones for the nurseries are adorable :)

cronin.ashley@yahoo.com

luckycharm said...

great!
Mindi
biznotchmindi@yahoo.com

Meagan said...

These are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love the London set. Sooo cool. My hubby is there with my two oldest right now. They would love these nifty reminders of this awesome trip.

kcflick@aol.com

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Cool concept!

Thanks,
Lisa
hianded@earthlink.net

Drama Queens said...

I love it TOO!! What creative art!!

Unknown said...

Wow. I now have these on my Christmas list! And I know they're great when my husband has already picked out a spot for them in our living room!

Thank you so much! I love everything she has!

leoandchelle at yahoo dot com

Katie said...

I love the last sign..this is my verse for my son!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! I teared up reading them!

Brooke said...

Love the Fruit of the Spriit canvas...what a great giveaway.

Anonymous said...

wow!
katieshirey@bellsouth.net

rachel blazer said...

what a creative & beautiful idea!
rachelblazer@hotmail.com

Jessica S. said...

Love it!!!

Jessica

Nora Mair said...

Love it, love it.

Tami@ourhouse said...

yes, I am (wanting one, that is).

The Engbers Family said...

These are great. I would love one!

Carla said...

I've been eying some of these...LOVE IT!!!!

Renee said...

Beautiful. We would love this type of art in our home. My favorite is, "Hope is an anchor for the soul."

Breadwinner Wife said...

I love this shop! Would be so excited to win! Thanks.

life.goes.easy(at)gmail(dot)com

Hillcrest Acres said...

Love this giveaway so please count me in.

Eileen said...

Cool!

matthfam at gmail dot com

the seaman said...

love these - everyone needs a little faith!

Jen said...

lurve <3

John, Sarah and Maddie said...

These are so unique! I have the perfect spot for one!

Megan said...

I think this might be my favorite so far! Love it!

megandenny841@yahoo.com

MagenRanae said...

The nursery line is cute.

Elizabeth said...

I have always wanted one of these!

elizabeth.storm@yahoo.com

Sims Family said...

I've seen these and wanted one. wow!

Elizabeth said...

Love these! And she lives in my town! =)

Tabitha said...

i really love these! dreaming of them all over the house!
tabluckett@gmail.com

Hayley said...

these are so neat!

The Brennan Kids said...

So neat!
ltb1980@yahoo

Anonymous said...

I totally adore these.. amazing! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

would love these in my house!
carlajmiller@gmail.com

E @ Oh! Apostrophe said...

I think this may be my favorite giveaway all day!

Candice said...

Love 'em

candicedalton@hotmail.com

prim.rose said...

love her stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love one! Thank you!
Carolyn
Ritter005@verizon.net

Unknown said...

so very very very chic! love love love them:)

Amanda said...

Very nice! jeanz42 at hotmail dot com

Christina said...

Love this, so cute!

Tracy said...

I've never seen anything like this before!

. said...

Lovin' these!

Unknown said...

I love her stuff! Pick me! :-)

Tillie said...

so amazing!

Liz said...

These are really cool and different!

Sarah Suzy said...

Sarah

lainiesmom329@aol.com

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great quotes for such a small area; love the impact they make.

MaryBeth said...

love these!

Kristin said...

I love the sparrow one!! We rescued a baby
sparrow this summer and raised it til he could
fly away! (my husband just preached a sermon
on it!)
...I love the word picture!

Thehills5@mac.com

Jessie said...

love it!
thanks

LeAnna said...

Oh, I love the last one you pictured! It'd go great in my sons room.
flowers7886 at yahoo dot com

Erin McGraw said...

My walls could definitely use some help. I would love one

southerninspiration said...

Coool........

Suzanne

Sara Neufeld said...

oh, this may be my favorite one yet!!

Addy said...

Love the artwork. It's beautiful.

admahoney@gmail.com

Ashley said...

I lived in London for a semester and I have to get those London canvases!!

Lane said...

I so love these!
lane_jackson@hotmail.com

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

I LOVE them all and would be thrilled to win one!!!

Mandy said...

Oh so cute - this might be my favorite so far!

Angela said...

these are really fantastic!

Cara said...

Yep...I NEED one of these!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Love them!!

bkjohnson24@tx.rr.com

Laura said...

Oooooh. I am just dying over there! Must get one for the nursery!

RanAshKenCoop said...

Love these! Ashleydane6@hotmail.com

Shanna aka Eli n Lucas's mommy said...

Love these!

Christin said...

lovely!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1432   Newer› Newest»