Good Friday

22 comments:

bj said...

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY TO YOU!
hugs, bj

Cathy said...

Awesome God. Mind boggling. Amen.

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

That picture reminds me of my Dad's Bible. I love it.

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Alright, you just inspired me to publish a Good Friday post and not be so doggone frivolous. Thanks.

Nancy said...

Thank you, Nester. I did the same thing on my blog this morning. It's a nice meditation. Nancy

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Have a Glorious Easter Weekend! :-) Rosie

The Birds Nest said...

What a beautiful and simple post. The BumperMan in Summerville is not Kenny. I'll have to tell you more about it when we (hopefully) meet for our date next week. Which day would be best for you? Later in the week would be better for me. My e-mail is ladoolen@msn.com. We can start e-mailing this so everyone doesn't have to read it. Happy Easter!!

Anonymous said...

I was just hopping by to wish you and yours a Happy Easter.

Great post !!!

God Bless,
Kathy :)

Lynn said...

Isn't it AMAZING what HE did for us?
I can't believe he loved everyone enough to allow himself to be stoned, hung on a cross, and die for our sins. BUT HE AROSE to give us life. All we have to do is realize we are sinners, repent of our sins and ask him to come into our hearts and save us. Isn't that something? And the most amazing thing is that He knew this would happen. I don't know of anyone else that would do that if they knew it was going to happen. Hallelujah, What a SAVIOR!

Have a BLESSED RESURRECTION Sunday!

IN Christ,
Lynn
John 15

Angela said...

I've been enjoying your decorating tips and styles we have in common, but it's really great to see that we have this in common too. Glad you did a post about our Savior.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Sunday's coming. :)
Have a blessed Easter.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for NOT posting an Easter Bunny!! Bunnies, eggs and chocolate are so fun but I soooo want people to remember the REAL reason and SHARE it!!! I need a blog so I an show the empty tomb on Sunday and that he has Risen!!
Again...thank you for showing the real reason.

Rue said...

Have a beautiful weekend!

Rue :)

Anonymous said...

I've been so busy running around today gathering last minute Easter basket items and getting everything ready to decorate eggs that I was losing track of what is most important. Thank you for helping me refocus. I hope that you and your family have a blessed Easter.

Mrs. B said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend and a lovely Easter! Love the first song you've got playing today!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Praying for all the blessings of Easter for you and your family!

Melissa

Leanne said...

I love your blog....

And now you're on my blogroll on my new blog at blogspot!

What a beautiful picture of Christ and what He did for us all.

Thanks for the reminder.

Leanne in Longview

Tracey said...

You did it again Nester, made me copy you. Thanks for the inspiration, I just put up a Good Friday post. God is so good.

Mrs. Limestone said...

You have a really fun blog...thanks for sharing your projects.

Happy Easter!

Hipmomofboyz said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER

Katie said...

Happy and blessed Easter to you and your family, Nester!

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wondering if the layout of the Nesting Place is all messed up on everybody else's screen lately or just mine? All I see is the top post and then there are miles of blank screen until the place I can leave a comment or see any of the previous posts. Is it just me and my computer?

Anyway, just wandered over to wish you a wonderful Easter weekend, Nester! -Julia :-)