Attention Moochers: Free Jewels!


This contest is now closed.

I love to wear jewelry of all sorts. Usually I'm drawn to the big clunky bracelets and necklaces. I had a pair of hoop earrings sitting in my car once and a friend of mine said "oh, don't forget your bracelets!". Big jewelry I tell you. I have a necklace with stones on it so large that by the end of the day, my neck has had a work out. I only wear it every now and then because I don't want my neck muscles to look like...someone that has really strong neck muscles. I couldn't think of anyone funny, hate me and please feel free to leave your funny strong neck person's name in the comments.


It was high time I found something that I could wear every day. I recently ordered a sweet piece from Lisa over at her uber cool and understated online store lisa leonard designs and guess what, it's not hugemongous. I am so proud of me. Not only is it somewhat dainty {without being fragile or too cutesy} it's pretty and easy to wear with anything. Look at this pretty stuff!


I just might be ordering me three of these rings --love them! $22 each.


Lisa is very talented and her wares were recently featured in Victoria magazine. Y'all, she does all sorts of beautiful work from birds to hearts but, I'm partial to anything that is personalized! What a great gifts her creations would make for a mom or grandmother on your Christmas list!


New baby in the family? How about a personalized baby spoon!


Oh, look at that sweet bracelet with the charms!


So, this is the necklace that I purchased and if you want one for free and are good at wining things, Lisa has graciously offered to give away a necklace just like the one I got. Except you get to have your kids initials on it instead of mine. Hopefully the winner will not have 11 kids--that might get a little tricky. Want to win? Just leave a comment with your children's initials, you have until Thursday at 12:00 midnight. And head on over to Lisa's shop and say hello! Thanks so much Lisa!

794 comments:

1 – 200 of 794   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

I don't even want to admit how long I've been drooling over Lisa's jewelry . . . I sure would love to win that necklace!!!

julie & joe said...

I LOVE that necklace!!! Our adoption was just completed so I have to win the necklace ;) The initial is A.

Unknown said...

does my hubby's "G" count? :)

Unknown said...

I adore Lisa's jewelry. I have a J and an A.

Anonymous said...

I would love a beautiful necklace like yours! My children's initials are J, E and H. Thank you!

Jennifer said...

S & M . For realz.

Kristi said...

I have bought 2 of her necklaces for me and one for a gift! They are awesome!! I would need a K & L for my two sweeties!
Kristi
guntergirl71@hotmail.com

OneHappyfamily said...

I have admired her jewels for a long time. Our initials are J and K. Thanks for the chance!

julie said...

My children's initials are H,M and A. Pick me! Pick me! Thanks for always sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love her stuff! I may have to Christmas shop in her store. My kiddos are D and E.

Desiree said...

Would love to win a necklace like yours...it's so pretty!

My initial is "D"
My husband's initial is "Z"
My daughter's initial is "A"

***I have my finger's crossed***

Desiree
mommatobug@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely love to have that necklace! With adding our fourth through adoption it is hard to find name jewlery that will will fit all of them. Their initials are L, M, M, and I.

Thanks for the opportunity! Great blog by the way!

christa said...

i don't have 11 kids but i do have 6.3. (the .3 is due in April)
initials s k b w b j (and hopefully s if we have a girl. after 4 boys in a row i can't think of a boy name)
christa

Anonymous said...

well I'm not good at winning, but how could I pass up this opportunity. My kids are D, M, G, E..go ahead sound it out...YEP Their initials spell DAMAGE. Sigh. Should have thought that out and named them something that spelled QUIET or OBEDIENT.

By the way LOVE your blog!

Anonymous said...

So far all I have is "A" but I would gladly go back to her shop and get additional charms if I have more kids...

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

BCBC. Of course, those are all furbabies-they count, right???

V and Co. said...

oh i LOVE love love them! my kid's initials are n,r,k, and k!

Patti said...

I've long admired her jewelry...it's beautiful! Initials are K & M.

Whitney Crane said...

I have 4 kids and their initials are C, C, C, and C! Hee hee

or CGC, CTC, CIC, and CJC

What a wonderful giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Initial is an A...would love to add more soon! Kelly
karnold76@gmail.com

Rachel said...

My kids are E and S. Hope I win! My jewelry is altogether too big too. :)

Anonymous said...

Pick me Pick me. I would want a "Z" "T" and "M" so very cute.

Jen said...

That necklace is soooo cute!!

I love it.

My necklace would have the initials T, S, and A.

Jenny said...

So lovely. I have a N, R and J.

Katy said...

Feeling pretty icky with myself right now, then I came to your site and smiled when I saw the necklace. It's so cute and I need one, whether it's free or not. Thanks, Have a great day nester!!

Initials of my 3.
L B M

Brian or Amy said...

I do love her jewelry! If I get picked I have a K, E, K, A : ) YIPPEE!! Thanks!

Lindsay said...

Adorable!! I have an A and E.

Kristen said...

I got rid of some of my kids, so I could participate.

Love that jewelry. May have to bookmark it for my hubby. Or give him the receipt.

My kids initials are M, J, E

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Lisa's work! I have been planning on a bunch of purchases this christmas thru Lisa. Guess I better get my list together. I would love to win a necklace, I have three punks and their initials are N, R and H. thanks for the chance and THANK YOU for showing the rings with the names...I have been looking for a new idea for my own mother's ring to replace.
muah!
Tina C.

HopiQ said...

Gorgeous!!!!

G, N, E, J, E

Unknown said...

Lisa's work is gorgeous!

My kids are H, Q, M

Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

My kids' initials are... T A M and A! Would adore such a cute neclace!!
~Dana
danamcnair@hotmail.com

Becca said...

LOVE the necklace!! Mine would have the initials N, K, S, & R

Nichole said...

I would love to have a necklace with a Z and a J, for my son and my husband!

veronica said...

Whoo Hoo! I love her stuff! I got a necklace for my birthday and would love one with my kids initials! Pick me! The initials are M and T.

Anonymous said...

L and M. Love it!

Andrea said...

I'm a sucker for anything personalized also... and Lisa's jewelry ROCKS! My kids are C, C, and you guessed it, C!

Katie said...

I love this, it is beautiful. I have
J
D
L
Thanks (:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Pretty! I would love an H, R and J

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Ohhh how pretty! S & C
Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful necklace. My children's initials are A, K, and J. Love her stuff!

shelleymccarson@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

Oh, I love her stuff, thanks for the chance to win!

Bethany said...

I have been wanting a necklace like this for so long! I have only one baby *that is not a fur baby, hee hee* and his initial is "L"

Lacey in the Sky said...

Oh I love all of her stuff! I would LOVE that necklace! Though I don't have babies of my own, I would love to win this one for my mom who recieved the blessing of her first 3 grandchildren in the last year and a half! My nieces and nephews initials are A,J & E!

Natalie said...

ooh! How pretty! I'm in the market for a stylish mommy necklace....love yours! My kids' initials are A & D.
natandkeri @ yahoo. com

Abby said...

I love the necklace. Love it. I am usually not a fan of things with kids' names or birthstones on them (like those little people necklaces, yuck). But this, this is totally wearable and completely lovely! My kids initials are E and C.

GeonHui's Bakery said...

Once again, I LOVE Lisa's work. Maybe for Christmas, although I'd love to win one :)

My kiddos initials G and A

Mandee said...

fingers crossed and hoping

Paige said...

Lisa's stuff is so lovely. My children's initials are C, S, A, T.

Thanks!

Deidre said...

I have always loved her jewelry and would SO love this necklace. My kids initials are E and O.

Anonymous said...

I've been oogling her pretties for months!

My girls are A, G and M which is how I always refer to them on my blog. :D

Girly Stuff said...

I'm not good at winning things..but I'll give it a try.

N and P

Suzanne said...

I have a friend that has a LL necklace. It's so pretty! I would love to win one! If so, the initials I need are "E" and "A".

mary jane said...

Initial A. Thanks for the contest!! I love your site!!

Celebrate Today said...

This has been on my "covet" list for quite some time. I would need a C & E!

Marianne said...

SO PRETTY! I love it!

Oh...pick me, pick me, pick me!
(jumps up and down while raising hand) :o)

My cuties are: E N T A

Nicole said...

so cute! love'em!

J and L

heather h said...

Oh oh oh, these are lovely. I want to win seriously bad. (Like everyone else!) What a generous giveaway. E, T, & H for me!

Laura said...

I've been wanting her jewelry for such a long time!!!

K&L for me :)

Weekday Warriors said...

Free Jewels! I'm in!!! I enjoy reading your blog and we are new to the blogging community. We've been hanging out at FaceBook and other sites for a while. Nowadays everything connects like "3 Degrees of Seperation". I see your in NC. I have family in North Carolina, but we live on the west coast. We should hopefully be visiting NC the beginning of '09. I'll have to visit Lisa's website until then. :) I don't have children (yet), but would love to give the necklace to my mother if I win, and the initials would be: G.P.V. Thanks! -Gina (Scottsdale, AZ.)

Rosie and Derek said...

I have an E and a J. Hope I win!
borsky_dre at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Oh, it is so beautiful! :) I would need just a "D" for now...
Btw, Goldberg wins the strong neck contest, hands down! ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful necklace! The initials are "K" and "M"

Thanks!
Kathy F.
frazikat@embarqmail.com

kittyhox said...

I love it!

My initials would be N and... um... TBD? Our baby girl is due next month and she isn't named yet! :)

Tammy said...

Love, love, love it! My kid's initials are C, N, T.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I hope I win! Very cute! Our intitials are B,A,K,A! As in Chu Baka? I love Star Wars but, that's going a bit too far. Let's say A,K,B,A instead. :)

Tammy said...

Love, love, love that necklace! My kid's initials are C,N,T.

mzzterry said...

if i win i would like a *k* and a *t*
thanks for the chance!

Unknown said...

What a beauty!! My initials are L and N. Thanks!!

Kristofer said...

i love lisa's jewelry! i have a few of her items on my christmas list already! love the initial necklace!

a,t,g,p

kristofer312(at)gmail(dot)com

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Ok, I don't have 11, but would 5 be tricky? I'll pretend they're really small.

Rae said...

Free? Jewelry? And it's so beautiful!! I would be thrilled to win this magnificent giveaway. I am an unabashed moocher! My children's initials are R, M and J.

Janel said...

Mooch, mooch, mooch. Been drooling over that very necklace for awhile. :)

j, b, c, a

Darla said...

What a beautiful necklace!! My kids initials are J K D J. dar.sieb@yahoo.com

Shawna said...

Fabby Jewels @ a Fabby Price!

Initials would be "J" & "C" for Jacob & Cole.

Thanks!

~Corey said...

OOOOHHHH!!!!

WANT!

Her stuff is gorgeous! I have a G.

Becky said...

Love it all! My daughter's initial is "S" for Sydney. Thanks.

Ashley said...

So pretty! Nothing compares to mommy pride. I have a M,S,and E.

muralimanohar said...

OMG...whether I win or not, I am GETTING one of those necklaces!! :o

My kids' initials are S and K...since I am greedy, do I get to add the furbaby K?? :p

Anonymous said...

I love Lisa's jewelry, and I love her blog just as much! I have 3 boys.... c, h, & h.

Natalia said...

Moochie McMoocherson reporting for mooching!

"N"

:-D

Lisa Ridgely said...

What lovely jewelry!

My little girl is an "M"

Thanks for such a wonderful contest!

- Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Nester...initials are J,C,C, and D. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Ooooo, so pretty! My sons' initials are C and B. I'm assuming my dog's initial E doesn't count. :)

Bonnie said...

Oh my... I would love to win that necklace and since both of my sons are named Christopher (one was mine, one came with my husband when we married), both initials would be C...

sherri said...

What a completely lovely necklace! I'd proudly wear it around my neck with the initials D, L and M AND tell everyone I know just where to get their own. *crossing fingers*

Mandie said...

So cute! The initials for me are D,D,J,J.

Fruitful Vine Lady said...

Oh, so beautiful! I've been looking for a mom bracelet! My kids are j,p,r,p,e,f. But, I never win anything, unless I'm pregnant. I'd love to be pregnant. If I win, I'll buy a test.
Blessings,
Tonya

Miss Mommy said...

Very nice jewlery!! My kiddies initials are L and L!!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Cottagecheap said...

How exciting is this. I love silver!
I only have one litte 'bear' but I would like his initial "D" and mine and my hubbies (J and C) if I win it. Maybe I will get a lucky streak. I would look smashing wearing it to groom dogs! LOL

Samye said...

I love love love Lisa's jewelry!!! Please let me win!!!

Kristen M. said...

I will proudly call myself a moocher for a chance to win a necklace from Lisa. The initials I'd want are A, M, P.

bunchofbull-ers! said...

Love the necklace! My kids initials are K,B,C....

Thanks for the chance to win one!

Blessings.

Trina said...

I have seen her work before and I love it! My kiddos are R and X

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace! My babies initials are M and J.

Kelly said...

I need a C and J.

Pick me, pretty please? :)

Anonymous said...

What a great gift! I have an A, L, L and E.

Wandering No More said...

That is one gorgeous necklace but perfect for everyday wear! Love. The first initials of my kiddo's are M,N,T and M.
Thanks!!
Amy

Preppy Mama said...

I love this necklace. What a cute idea. I have just the one a "C" would be all for me!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! My kids are J, A, and M. I just noticed that they spell "jam". Isn't that funny?

Jill
aj455@comcast.net

Daryl said...

R is close to my heart!

Daryl said...

R is close to my heart

Kelly said...

Pure beauty! So simple and refined.

Just one initial - J!

Unknown said...

I've been dying for a piece of her jewelry- have hinted to my hubby about it as a gift for when our baby is born...

So in December I'll have a "P"..

Jennifer said...

Oooo, I'm lovin' that necklace! My daughter's initials are T, M, O.

Julie said...

I love this necklace you can count me in. My baby's name starts with the letter D

Maranda said...

I would love a new everyday necklace! My daughter's initial is P.

Monica said...

I Would love to win!! My kids initials are J,S,A,A,W,L and R:)

Corinne said...

hi I have some of Lisa's necklaces and I so love them. My 3 sons all have the same initial "M".

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love her stuff, and bought a necklace from her about a month ago that she "customized" for me. I wear it all the time! She does beautiful work, guys!

Jennifer said...

Oh dear 109 comments already? I'll never win, I never do but that's ok. I told my DH about the necklace as a gift idea for my bday (the big 4-0) but he threw me a SURPRISE BDAY party instead!! It was soo fun! I ahve never been surprised before and I had NO. IDEA.

My 4 initials would be A, S, R & J.

I can hope for Christmas or Valentine's day or Mother's day or...

bandanachick said...

Ohh, I would love this necklace! My son's initial is A.

Kelly said...

Love this- I need something fun for everyday, too!

My girl's initials are C and C.

Pierce Family Happenings said...

I love this jewelry! And your blog! You are one talented lady! Now, I would love to win a necklace! My daughters initials are A for Abigail and A-C for Anna-Claire. :) Yes, we are that family who has coordinating children's names.
Take care!

Lola said...

I love her work! I would need E, T, and L charms.

Kathy said...

Beautiful jewelry!! My children's initials are H and J.

Stacey said...

So sweet! My kiddos are M, S, and M. I'm off to go look at her other jewelry. :)

Lolly said...

The necklace is just beautiful. Perfect AND beautiful!! :) I would love to have intials L, J, M, and G.

fortyb4forty said...

I love her jewelry, my boys' initials are-C, E, and I.

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace!! Mine would be easy - only one intial C.

Stephanie said...

Yay for moochers. My kids are E, P, and C.

Me said...

Ours are T and H. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the jewelry. My little boy's initial is "C"

Sarah said...

I've been wanting one of these for soooo long!I have three boys C, J, and T. Lisa's jewelry is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Please, please pick me. The initials are T and T. Guess who finally commented, Nester?

Amanda said...

maybe i'll actually win! initials are: c, c and c! love her goodies!
thanks -
amanda

Amy {Design Intervention} said...

fun! Fun! Fun! I would love to win one of those!! My kids initials are C, C, and J!!

By the way, you have a huge fan base at Ft. Irwin, CA. My friends and I were talking the other day and each of us telling about someting we saw on a blog -- it just happened that we were all on your blog! Maybe it's because we can all relate to moving so often! Thanks for your great blog!

Rachael said...

I love that necklace! I agree that it is dainty but also so casual. I would love to wear that with the initials of my children, C; M and N.

Anonymous said...

kodyI just love the necklace. I have been looking for something like that for ages. My childrens initials are S, T, J and K. Thanks for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

so very pretty!!! thanks for the chance, Id need a S as I only have one beautiful son so far!

Jessica said...

I love it!

Initials: J, A, N

A said...

I would need a J & NA (if possible, dd uses 1st and middle name)
Thanks!
Amelia

Mim said...

two kids.. initials M and P

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

What a lovely give away! My dds initials are A A. (so is mine!) :)

Hyperactive Lu said...

Ooooohhhhh! What a fabulous giveaway! Wanna win this one! I have the initials "C" and "G". Thanks so much!

jo said...

Lovely - I need an everyday!!! Please pick me oh please.
And we are so glad that baby girl finally arrived and the kids initials can be G A S E
instead of ..... y ou know.

Pick me.

Candace said...

Oh, i have admired her jewelry since the last time I saw it here. We have a G, I, S, and W. or SWIG for short.

Haha!!!

Liz said...

LOVE her jewelry!! I have an A. :)

Anonymous said...

I am on my way to visit Lisa's shop - what pretty jewelry. I have two "T"s.

steph said...

Love her stuff!
z. c. r. m.

Dawn said...

I would love to win that necklace with initials P, B, B, & L

Thanks

Heather said...

I will happily be a moocher to win one of Lisa's jewels.
I have four little ones and the initials are C..M..b and P!
BTW - PICK ME PLEASE!!!!

jill jill bo bill said...

I have almost 11 kids. Does that exclude me? Please pick me!!!!

Christi said...

love this necklace

initial are R, C & C

The Thach Family said...

Love your site:) Would love to have an S,A,C...BLT

Anonymous said...

Great Christmas gift ideas!
My babies (well, 7, 5 and 3, anyway!) are J, M and C.
Thank you for the chance!

Anonymous said...

ooh, me! E, T and Z

Sisco Family Blog said...

I have sent this picture and her website to my husband at least two or maybe even three times. I really love this exact necklace. It is so dainty and wonderful. I hope to get it for Christmas, but would really be overjoyed to get it for free. My initials are E and P. Would love if she could get EC on there. I think I've emailed her about it before. My daughter has a double name. Can't wait to see who wins. Hope it's me!

Anonymous said...

What a perfectly cool and cute necklace!
My kids' initials are C, S & J

Thanks for putting getting her contest "out there"!

Rachel Ann said...

Could I do the initials of my husband and me? That's R, A and N. Incidentally, this necklace is the only thing on my Christmas list--gave that (very short) list to my husband last month!

Tami said...

I love Lisa's jewelry!!

My kids' initials are : C, J & A

Thanks Nester and Lisa :)

Just Keeping it Real said...

How sweet! Mine would be J.G.R

Anonymous said...

My boys are J & S.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Please enter me in your drawing. The initials are J,C, and S. Thanks so much! KarenG

Anonymous said...

Oh! Yes please. My kids initials are T,D,B,A&E.

As one delightful person pointed out, if you rearrange them, you get A DEBT.

Lori said...

I am a jewelry fan as well and I love these peices. I hope 5 kids isn't too many. Well 4 with one due in 3 weeks. B, W, C, W, and S (hopefully).

Sheila said...

OOOOOHHHHH I love it! What fabulous stuff! Thank you for introducing it to us!! My kiddo initials are R, M, S

Jaime said...

SO CUTE! Love these! My girls initials are M&M... :)

Tita Mama said...

I would love to win this necklace. The initals are A and M

Anonymous said...

First of all,
Love, love, love your Blog! I'm addicted to it!

My children's initials are E and B.

Lisa's jewelry is beautiful. I will be adding some things to my Christmas list!

the undomesticated wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Oh how fun! C, C and M are my kiddos. Ü

Annabella said...

I want it!

L for Leah
J for Jack

:)

lauren said...

oh, i have wanted one of her necklaces forever, but alas, not in the budget :)

i would need a "C" and "S"!!

Monds & Mayberry said...

I have two girls. Their initials are E and K. I have been wanting one of these necklaces for a while... Keeping my fingers crossed.

the undomesticated wife said...

Crap, I wish we could edit posts!

Strong necks: Hans and Frans..we want to pump. you. up. No? Was worth a try. :)

Hm...I have no offspring. I have a hubs though. He's B. I'm G. That would be cute. B and G. Or G and B. Take your pick.

LOL!!!

Sunny said...

apparently there are a lot of us moochers...moochers coming out of the woodworks to comment tonight! hehe! I heart people. I don't have (can't have - does a sista get some pity credits? j/k) babies, so I have furbabies with the names of Duke, Darla & Simon. I overcompensated with dogs for lack of children. Yes, I know 3 dogs is a lot. So, our initials are D,D,S.

Cindy said...

Love, love, love the new-to-me blog world...my two girls are M and A. Thanks for the chance!

Deb said...

Holy Moly Batman... talk about a lot of comments. Well, here is one more. I love, love, love that necklace and love, love, love those rings. I want those rings. Anyway, I hope I win... the initials are I, V, and A.

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace! Love your jewelry! My kids initials are M and L.

vlgos@yahoo.com

AE said...

Fun, fun, fun.

Her jewelry is must delicious! I must get me some. . .

Initials - F & P

momtoqts said...

Pick Me! Pick Me! Her stuff is just about the cutest ever.

My kid's initials are: B E Z J

Kristen said...

I don't have kids. It's just my hubby and me so I'll leave it to the mommas to win this one. Just wanted to thank you for pointing me towards Lisa's shop. I always like finding shops that have beautiful, personalized gifts....and just in time for Christmas too!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Our initials are J and D.

Carmen said...

Oh, I'd love to win. Pick Me :)I've got an E, I and N.
Carmen

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Beautifully simple stuff. :)

Initials would be E & C.

mduke62 said...

Wow great give away. My kids initials are J & S. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just saw her store the other day and LOVE it! I would love to win it! My babies initials are N and J! Thanks! Julie

Anonymous said...

How cute! Intials are J and R.

Finding Normal said...

Love love love Lisa! She's my strongest bloggy crush!
N and A
:)

Anonymous said...

Love that jewelry!!!! I have three children and 5 grandchildren. Too many?

Peggy

Hannah S. said...

So cute! The girls are J & C

joelle said...

I love Lisa's jewelry and her blog in which she shares the journey of her family's life. I'm definately putting a few items on my Christmas list...but I'd love to win the necklace with my two precious boys initials: J & B!!!!!

treehousemomma said...

I have long admired a friend's necklace she got from Lisa online...I'd love to have one of my own!

We are P, C, A, and C!

Thanks!
Carrie

The Vinson Five said...

Love her jewelry! Initial T

Anonymous said...

got one of lisa's necklaces for my birthday last month and love it... wear it everyday! and second would be awesome!

j, g, and b

Janna said...

I have often looked at her work and admired it...

K, S, F

kristi lee said...

I la la LOVE that! (and your fab blog too!) I've got three little fellas under 4 that need to be around my neck even more than they already are!!!!! HA! All "K" names too.

Jen said...

I have B S P S.

Shannon said...

I've been drooling over her stuff for some time! I'd love to win a necklace. Initials are C, B, S

Nikola said...

that are very nice. I have a B and C

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to order one for my mom.

Susan said...

they are beautiful...i am in need of a new necklace

initials are: s, m, d

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful necklace - I would need a "D".

MGM

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I have an E and a Z and they would look so cute around my neck.

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful! (the necklace and the blog;) Speaking of simplicity...my kids initials are D, D, and D. My fingers are crossed! Dawn

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace!! My initials are G, C, & E. Thanks for doing this, Nester!

Bahama Shores Mama said...

Wow! What a coincidence. I never win anything (and I can't spell either).

My kids initials are:

T D C E


thanks to you and Lisa!

April was in CA now MA said...

These pieces are so pretty! What a gracious giveaway. No kids here, but "A, J, C" would be the initials I choose.

Tearz said...

I'm lovin everything Lisa has and might have to add the rings to my christmas list. Thanks for sharing.

Initials are J & Z

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 794   Newer› Newest»