Artist Lisa Leonard recently released her newest creation just in time for Valentine's Day. It's the Hugs and Kisses necklace and two lucky people will win one.
She's got all sorts of beautiful, personalized jewelry to choose from.
Don't forget to check out Lisa's Limited Edition Pieces. Ready to win a necklace? Simply leave a comment and to make it fun, tell me if you've ever seen some of Lisa's work in real life before. I have. I've got the Teeny Tiny Initials necklace and I just adore it. And if you are like me and never win anything, just give up and go on over to her shop and order yourself one now.

Winner of the Home Book will be announced tomorrow!
Lisa Leonard Designs :: A Giveaway
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
1/12/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
731 comments:
1 – 200 of 731 Newer› Newest»her stuff is beautiful!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lisa's work and although my *sweet* husband missed my subtle hints I wanted one of her necklaces for Christmas he WON'T miss my MAJOR hint for V-day! :)
I hope I win! thanks!
I've never seen any of her things around here, but I'd love to start a trend! Too cute!
Lovely things!
I love her designs but have yet to see any in person. Thanks for the chance to win!
I never win anything, but it's worth a shot!
I love her designs - so pretty. Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
I've never seen anything in person but with a little luck, I will.
wow - beautiful necklace, beautiful jewelry!! I've never seen her work before - but am paying attention NOW!
I love her jewelry. And this loser is probably going to have to bite the bullet and GO SHOPPING!
Love it! I'm on my way to check out her jewelry!
:-)
Cathleen
Making it fun? No, I have never seen her stuff so how can that be fun because it's beautiful!! :)
nope never seen it in real life but i have seen it in her shop and i drool over it every single time!
I have fallen in lovr with this style of jewelry since entering the blogging world. As soon as tax time money gets here I am buying myself a little something.
I have never seen her work....that is until I went to her website. Her creations are all beautiful. It woul dbe hard to pick one piece as a favorite! I love it all!
I love Lisa Leonard's jewelry and, sadly, have never seen it in real life...only virtually. I hope that will one day change :) Thanks for doing this giveaway!
No, I've never seen her things in person, but, I've been eyeing them for over a year now online. I keep trying to hint to my husband, but you know husbands.......
Stephanie
I've not seen her jewelry in real life yet, but I'm sure I would recognize it because I've looked at her website so many times. I would love to win this!! Thanks.
I have not seen Lisa's work but my mom signs all her notes (& emails) to my sister & I with X's & O's still. It makes me to smile when I think of it.
I just love her jewelry! Thanks for another great giveaway!
hannahsve@gmail.com
Sadly, I have not seen her designs in person. I must admit (a tad bit shamefully) I have entered numerous contests trying to win one of her unique and charming necklaces! And every time, I find a new fav - currently it is "itty bitty hearts". Oh so cute. Dave Ramsey is ruling our roost right now :) so I have not taken a bite out of the bullet and made a purchase. I hope to see one in person one day, maybe one day very soon if I am lucky!!!
Not seen them "IRL" but loved them online for a while now. Fingers crossed!
I've seen many contests for her stuff around blogland. She's very generous that way! I would love to win! Maybe today is my lucky day!
I love everything lisa!! I have seen her beautiful jewelry. it is so gorgeous & well made & I would love to win this neclace :)
ooooooooo!!! i want one of those! never seen them in real life but i love them!
I have only seen them on a computer screen - where they look amazing. I'm sure they are even better hanging on one's neck...Preferably Mine!
I love the personalized bands. Will have to check out her items.
Thanks for the chance to win!
Seen it! Love it! Seriously it's so personal and so beautiful. Makes a wonderful gift for anyone. Moms love the ones with the initials of their children. So sweet.
Love her work! I love that it's so simple and cute it could be my everday necklace!
Even if I don't win (which I never do! Humph!) Valentines day is coming up, oh boy! Giving me ideas!
Well, shucks, (to be read with a thick redneck accent) that necklace is cuter than a buck chasin' a doe, but we rarely see any real classy jewelry here in NW MT that isn't made out of barbed wire. ;) Just teasing - (only trying to make it "fun") We have lots of great artisans here in my neck of the woods, but it sure would be fun to show off that cute necklace to all my friends! I'm hoping I win!
Oh her stuff is lovely!
I've never seen her stuff before...
Lovely things!
/Emy
Her jewelry is beautiful. I haven't had the chance to see them in person...but if I win, that will change....smile.
Hugs,
Debbie
I love all of her designs!!! I guess I'll have to pick one when I when. The dog tag necklace is at the top of my list...I think!
I've never seen them in person...but I'd sure like to!
*crosses fingers*
Gorgeous! I have never seen her jewelry in real life, but I'd love to!
Love her jewelry. Getting a necklace for my #2 daughter for her birthday. Mimi
How beautiful! I adore the 'find joy in unexpected places' necklace but it's all wonderful. Thanks for the chance to win one of her pieces.
I own the cherry blossom necklace and love it.
I love love love love this XO necklace!! What a wonderful V-day gift!!
I've never seen any of her work in person, but would love to! Maybe I'll get lucky for V-day. :)
I've not seen anyone wearing Lisa Leonard's jewelry and I don't own any of her pieces... yet.
I'd love to win the hugs & kisses necklace. So cute!
Ooooh, she has such pretty stuff!! I'd love to win!
*Sniff* I haven't seen these in real life, but I have seen them all over the blogoshpere. I love the hugs & kisses!
Hubby got me a tiny square necklace for Christmas with my boys' names! I LOVE IT! The XOXOX necklace is so sweet.
I finally got the little birdie necklace with my daughter's name on it for Christmas! It was my absolute favorite gift!!
Heidi
thestuks@hotmail.com
I have never seen her work in person before. I know I would love it though!
I never win anything but here's to hoping!! :)
My sister just got the Family Tree necklace for Christmas - it is gorgeous! I'd love to win one myself!
Oh my gosh these are adorable! I would love to win one :)
I wish I had seen her stuff around. It is beautiful. Very tasteful and not too flashy. Love it
Aww, I love it!! But, I've never seen it out and around (SAHM, we don't get much jewelery flashed around at the grocery store and play dates). But, it's really simple and fun. I'm heading over to her site right now and making a buyyourwifethisbecauseshesfunandprettyandhasnt askedyoutochangeadiaperinaweek gift list for my hubby!! Thanks for the heads up, Nesting Place!
After almost 11 years of being blissfully wed to my hunk of burning love...the only Valentine's Day gift I will be receiving this year....will have to be WON!!!! Thanks to you both for this great gift!
Her jewelry is beautiful... how wonderful it would be to win - have not seen any of her work around here.
I have never seen her stuff in real life, but I have heard a lot about it!
princesslimey (at) gmail (dot) com
I just received my teeny tiny initials necklace and it is BEAUTIFUL. I would love to win this one to give my daughter!
I have never seen her designs in real life...but I can say that they are super-cute! I'm going to look at more!
I love Lisa's work. I have two of her pieces. One has a flower on it and has my daughter's name. The other is a special edition necklace of knotted pearls with a wooden pendent. Love them both and really would like more!!!
Lisa's work is so very beautiful!!!
Yes, I have seen some of her work IRL. My sisters all got one of her necklaces for Christmas. I linked her site to my Mom and she bought one for everyone but me. Oh yesssssss I was disappointed!!
Bless her sweet pre-alzheimer Mama way of thinking she just assumed I had one already since I "knew all about them". Gotta Love Her!!
Thanks for the chance to win one.
Hugs
Sher
beautiful!
who wouldn't want to win?!
my friend has a necklace.. love it!
What beautiful designs. I would love to win and would wear it all the time! I will have to go over and check out her site.
Thanks
Jen
Beautiful jewelry for sure! Would love to see her jewelry in person!
If 2009 could bring me a tad bit of luck I would have a glimmer of hope!!!! pick me ... love her stuff hubby refuses to buy any more jewels...
kim b.
I'm a girl who loves me a CUTE necklace! People are always commenting on my necklaces so I would LOVE to show off Lisa's beautiful art work! BTW Nester, You complete me!!! Just sayin...
I have never seen it in real life but oh how I love thee..and would love to win one, however I don't have luck! So, I reluctantly go over and visit and probably spend way too much moola ;)
Thanks for posting her lovely creations!
Sadly, I haven't seen any of her work in person but it is STUNNING. I am seriously coveting that Oval Monogram Necklace now...
I have never seen her designs personally, but I her pieces! This necklace would be so wonderful to have for Valentine's Day! Wow!
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Lovely things! Her work is beautiful.
yep, thats me, never win a thing - but Im really lovn that jewlery so Im just gonna have to link to my valentine
I have only seen her necklaces online... but would love one
I have her website on my "favorites." Her jewelry is beautiful and meaningful and I'd love to own a piece!
I have never seen her work in real life before, however I indeed did check out her blog through a link on yours. Adorable stuff!
fingers crossed here! :)
Donna
Her jewelry is simply gorgeous! I've not had the pleasure of seeing her art up close - but maybe some day soon!
I feel like I've seen her pieces in real life, but that's just because I'm over there visiting so much I prectically have them memorized! If I did see one in real life, I would recognize it for sure. Hope I get to wear one of her creations at some point!
oh my, this would be a fantastic giveaway to win! I have not seen any of Lisa's pieces in real life, but I have spent plenty of time drooling over the photos on her site!!
If the real thing is as wonderful as the pictures well, I think they must be absolutely gorgeous.
She is so talented! Her work is beautiful!!!
oh so very beautiful! I have never seen it IRL
I'm thinkin' I like just about everything under "Something Inspired"...beautiful, simple jewelry. Thanks for having the give-a-way!!!
I think Lisa does beautiful work. I've never seen one of her creations in person but would LOVE TO! ;) I read her sister's blog all of the time (flip-flops and applesauce). Two very creative sisters. I love this "xo" necklace. I always sign my letters with an "xo".
Thanks for the chance!
I haven't ever had the opportunity to view her work in person ... but that hasn't stopped me from continuously drooling over it everytime I see it online!
Love, love, love her things! I am so tempted to order for myself. Thanks for the chance to win. Happy January!
I love personalized jewelry, never seen it but it looks gorgeous.
I have not yet seen Lisa's jewelry in real life. It is really beautiful.
Melanie
I have admired she jewelry for a long time, but have never see it in real life. It is all so beautiful. Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
I've never seen her items, but they sure are cute.
I've never seen her stuff in real life, but I have admired it here quite a bit:)
beautiful
I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win!!! Just sending positive notions out into the universe...hoping!
I have never seen it in real life but on several bloggs and I love it.
I've only seen her stuff online and want some pieces! I LOVE them all.
sierradfoster@yahoo.com
Pick me! Pick me! Beautiful stuff....never have seen her work up close and personal, though.
Have never seen any of her work in real life. But have drooled over it online. Would love to have one of my very own!
I love my sweet bird necklace! I bought it for myself, thankyouverymuch! I would love the Valentine's necklace too!
I have drooled over her jewelry for a few months, but never actually seen a piece of her jewelry. I need to win! Holly
bhc-law(at)juno(dot)com
I have never seen her in real life, but I HEART her work. So beautiful.
I have only seen her stuff here in blogland! I do have her shops tagged as a favorite though! I would love to own one and get them for my girls!!!
Bu-yoo-tee-ful! Pick me!
I love, love, LOVE Lisa Leonard's designs! I don't wear much jewelry, but when I do, it's simple...and meaningful. Which, her designs are. I've never seen anyone wearing it around here, but I would love to be the first in my circle! Course, I never win anything, so...
LOVE her stuff! but have never seen it in real life, just pictures... Definitely need to change that! ;-)
I have never seen any of her creations in real life but they are beatiful.
Have a wonderful Monday,
Tam
Lisa is so gifted. I love her jewelry but have never seen it in person. Would love to break that trend!!
I've never seen any of her stuff in person but it's beautiful!
I never win anything either! lol.
Her designs are beautiful! I've never seen her jewelry in person!
So I have to say that Lisa's designs are perfect in every way!! I just love my ity bity hearts necklace and I have also bought a "find joy in the unexpected" necklace that I gave away - the recipient was blown away by it's message and the timing for her to receive....Ok - so I just love all of Lisa's stuff, and would love to see a puppy paw marking on a piece. I just got a new puppy and would love to wear one of her necklaces with two hearts or circles with puppy prints....Sorry not a funny post - but wanted to let you know how I love the jewelry and know that alot of people have seen mine and they say "wow - where did you get that"... ~ Patricia from Burlington ~
I've never seen her work in person but I love the concept and the designs are beautiful
You always have some of the most beautiful and fantastic giveaways. I always look forward to seeing what shows up next!
I've only seen her jewelry in pictures. I'd love to see how beautiful it is in real life!
Thanks!
So adorable! I've never won a blog giveaway, and I've never seen a piece of this jewelry in person!
Her stuff is beautiful. I've never seen it in person, though.
I would LOVE to win. Her stuff looks beautiful!!
Lisa's jewelry is even better in real life! Thanks for doing the giveaway. And a sidenote--I'm looking forward to new decorating posts (done in your home)...I miss those. You're my favorite decorating blog, hands down :)
Ooo...just my kind of jewelry! Thanks for hosting this!
How cute! I have NEVER seen anything of hers in person :) Maybe I will win !:)
Thank you!
its new to me, LOVE it!
Wow that is so cute~
Never seen anything like it!
I gotta have that!
Maybe I will be the lucky one who gets to see it in person! hint, hint ;)
I have never seen her jewelry in person but I do think it is beautiful!. I love the monogram necklace you have at the end of the post.
What a neat necklace - I would love to win!
I own one of her necklaces with all my kids' names on it. I get compliments on it all the time. Her creations are beautiful.
Beautiful jewerly.
Karol :0)
My best friend has one. Isn't the 11th commandment: Thou shalt not covet your best friend's Lisa Leonard necklace?
Thanks for the chance to win!
My daugter would love her designs~so pretty!
I've been drooling over Lisa's work for a while now! One of these days I'll buy myself one, but for know thanks for the chance to win!!
I love her work. I hope I don't have to run around with a naked neck forever, please send it some bling!
it's tax season, and my hubby who's an accountant will be working-nonstop. i could use a few hugs and kisses around here.
How fun..I jewerly with kids names on it!!!
-sandy toe
I've never seen her stuff in person -- winning the hugs and kisses would be the perfect way to be introduced! ;)
Lisa's jewelry is so pretty. No I've never seen it in person. Boo HOo.
I've never seen her work in real life yet. I really like the simplicity of her designs. Crossing my fingers!
I never win anything either but I keep trying so here I am. I haven't seen her stuff in real life but it looks amazing. I'll have to save up some $$ and purchase one if my current luck continues.
Ooh love 'em! Hope I win. :)
Beautiful work. Off to send DH a link
Kris
Love it! Pick me!! :)
so so pretty! Never seen it in real life, but that doesn't mean much since I never get out!
Wow, i love her pieces!
I love it! I haven't seen any of Lisa's work in person - but I would sure love to see this one!
I'll throw my name in the pot (even though I'm not going to win). She has beautiful stuff.
Thanks.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her stuff! And LOVE your site. Thanks for all of the ideas and life inspiration!! You are the best :)
I have bunco on Friday night!!! How perfect would that be??
No, I have not seen her beautiful things around here....
Ooh! I love her stuff. I have several pieces and would love this necklace!
How pretty! I don't think I've ever seen her work before. I LOVE silver jewelry! :)
I have not seen her stuff in person, but would love to show off a piece if I won it. I know some people that would be jealous.
Her things are so sweet! I look at them all of the time on her site but have not seen one in person! Maybe this will be my lucky day!
I would love to win!! It would make my year. Thanks, Amy ajayx3@yahoo.com
Lisa is definitely the queen of personalized jewelry. Love it!
No, I have never seen Lisa Leonard jewlery on anyone before...I hope the first time I do it's on ME!!!!! :) Pick Me-Pick Me!!! :) mkrhode@wisperhome.com
I would be tickled pink to see some Lisa Leonard jewelry in person! I never win anything, but sure wish my luck would change on this one!!
I LOVE Lisa's work! I have seen one thing in person- the beautiful necklace she created for me with the bird on a branch and my childrens initials- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her work!
Blessings!
Jill
Here's hoping!
The pictures of her work are so great, in real life I am sure it is fab!
What a cute idea! No, I've never seen her work before. I like unique pieces of jewelry and this fits the bill! This would be a great gift at Valentines Day. I'd sure love to win one!
Fingers crossed!!! Count me in.
I've not seen her stuff in person, but I've seen it lots on blogs. So pretty!
I have drooled over her website, but haven't yet seen her pretties in person - hopefully I'll win and hold a pretty thing soon in my hot little hand!
Love Lisa's stuff - would love to win this necklace! thanks
I have never seen her work in person but I love it. All of it is beautiful!
Though I think her family is more beautiful. She is an adoptive mom just like me and I think that rocks!
Silly me, yes, I have two of her pieces. I wear them most every day
How beautiful! I've never seen any of her work in "real" life. I imagine it to be even more stunning!
Love her stuff, but haven't seen any in real life yet.
Megan
auenviro76@yahoo.com
I want to win this!! I have never seen her work in real life. Thank you for hosting this!
kimberly (dot) yates (at) gmail (dot) com
I've never seen her work in real life but you've made me fall in love! I'll be on the lookout now!
Thanks for the chance of winning!
I have never seen one of Lisa's designs in person but I have been looking at them for a while. I would love to win a piece of her beautiful jewelry!
SOOO Adorable & romantic! Would LOVE to see it in person! Here goes...♥
Wow, I haven't seen any of her stuff before, but I love it! So delicate and pretty! I love personalized anything!
I have seen it all over blogland. I would love any of it, simply awesome!
I have never....but I'd love to!
These are gorgeous! I've never seen her work before. I'll definitely check it out!! Thanks for the awesome giveaways!!
Have never seen her work in person, but have been coveting it for about a year now. I *love* her pieces. Here's hoping......
Stephanie D
aproverbs31_wannabe at yahoo dot com
I hadn't seen her work, but it is very very nice. And good of you to pass it on.
I love Lisa's designs. It is the one website my husband could order anything & I would be happy. I never win either. good luck...
I could be a trendsetter in my small town of "Mayberry" I might even give it to Aunt Bea so she can be hip.
erin.gebhardt@att.net
Lisa's designs make me PURRRRRRR....and winning one of her pieces would have me GROWLING with delight!
I absolutely love that necklace! I have seen rings with your child's name on them before. But that is it. So cute!!!
Yes, I have 2 of the rings that you pictured. I have 2 healthy boys, but have also had 2 miscarriages. I wanted some way to always carry these babies that we won't meet until we see them in Heaven with me. I purchased one for each baby with the date that we lost them. They are absolutely beautiful and mean so much to me.
I'd LOVE to win
Her work is fun
If I don't win
I may buy one! :)
Suzanne
Haha I may just give up if I dont win and go buy one for myself... I like her stuff so much I even asked my husband for one (i'm not much of a jewlery person so he was shocked).
Oh wow, the jewelry is beautiful!
My husband gave me one of her necklaces with all my boys names on it. I love it and love all her stuff!
i never win ANYTHING. but i am still hopeful. and this would be a wonderful prize. thanks for the giveaway. happy monday,
kristen
One of my 2009 goals is to own a piece from Lisa Leonard...so lovely!
I've never seen anything in real life, but I'm leaning towards buying one of the stackable rings. My wedding ring no longer fits and I need something there.
No, I have never seen her stuff in real life before! I almost ordered me a necklace and then I put it off and kept forgetting! I need to do it!! I want one of her necklaces with my kids' initials on them.
I've never seen them IRL, but all of the net, blogs, etc.
LOVE lisa leonard's stuff!!! my friend has the tiny initials necklace and it's so cute!!! someday i'll have a jewelry budget and i'll get one, but for now i'll pray to win this cute little number! ;)
I haven't seen in real life, but I hope to soon! ;)
Angie
ana-0603@live.com
Her things are beautiful and special. I would love to have one of her pieces. I usually don't win anything but what the heck!
Yay! I just got one of her necklaces for Christmas with my hubby and girl's initials! I would LOVE another!!
Gorgeous! I love that initials necklace. Thanks for introducing me to her stuff...maybe I will be the first to start a trend??
I also own the teeny tiny initials and love it. I wear it OFTEN and get so many comments on it. I'd love more.
I'm totally jealous of Lisa's creativity and talent. If I were going to be a jewellry designer, this is the kind of stuff I'd want to design.
I hope I winQ
With all of the snow we have in Michigan, I haven't been able to see my car, let alone Lisa's beautiful necklace! Please send something shiny my way so that I can find my way out of the house:)
Keeping my fingers and toesies crossed for luck and warmth!
Amy,
amytdd (at) charter (dot) net
Beautiful things! I've never seen them before. Thanks for introducing me!!!
I read Lisa's blog and LOVE her stuff. I have been meaning to order something from her forever but never can decide exactly which piece(s) I want. I dropped a not-so-subtle hint to my hubby to get me something from there and he said, "I'll never remember...just get yourself something." That was months ago....what am I waiting for?
I LOVE her stuff. I go to her shop, send links to my hubbie, who doesn't get my not-so-subtle hints. Maybe, just maybe....
I love what I see. I have never seen any in person BUT I would love to show people in person what they look like!! Thanks ladies.
I have never seen her stuff in real life but I have on the net and it's fabulous! I would love to have several of her pieces!
J'adore! All of her items are feminine and adorable. I would love to win this!!!
How stinking cute is her stuff....it's girly...but not Gaudy...I would be the envy of the neighborhood...and Juice would so get off the hook for Valentines day.....Crossing my fingers....
I have never seen any of her jewelry in person. But I would love to win one.
Victoria
chian97@yahoo.com
I've seen many pieces of her work online.. but never in person. It is all beautiful, and I hope to own something by her someday!
What beautiful jewelry! I haven't seen any in person--but hopefully I will soon:)
I love her work! I have never seen it in real life but would love to win this piece!!
Tori
Never heard of this designer but I am learning alot from blogs about differet people...This place really is a educating tool.
Love the neckless...pick me!
Post a Comment